The concept ‘White Privilege’ is Hateful and Bigoted

The concept of white privilege is obvious, grinding the whites down. The biggest group, if when they are united, can pose a threat to the globalist elite are the whites. That's why racism is pushed, white privilege, here in the Netherlands they are attacking the past, everything is about slavery, our Golden Age was wrong, you know how it goes. They're even renaming streets. It's all to break our will and unity. Divide and conquer. Therefore, try not to look too much at the micro level but look at the macro level and the context in which this is pushed. In the past I could get angry at this too, but now I see the big picture it makes perfect sense.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
Student says he has no regrets about sharing video of white high school classmate using racial slur | Daily Mail Online

A Racial Slur, a Viral Video, and a Reckoning - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

TL/DR: Fugly bi-racial boy holds on to a three year old video of hot white girl saying "I can drive niggas" and then uploads it on social media when she gets into college. Both the girl and boy were 15 at the time of the video.

College kicks her off the cheerleading team and pressures her to leave college.

Vengeful, vindictive boy has no regrets. People can see through his virtue signaling act (read the comments).

But doesn't matter because 18-year old white girl ends up victim of cancel culture and spineless college admins who caved in very easily. Punished for using N word when she was 15!!!

For working class, middle class and even upper-middle class whites there really is no white privilege. Only white politicians or businessmen with strong connections can survive cancel culture e.g. Justin "brown face" Trudeau.

I'm not white, I'm olive or something close to chocolate milk where someone cheaped out on the choco syrup and when I hear someone say white privilege I cringe, it's so pathetic. When I hear white people say it in regards to themselves I laugh and when I hear coloured people bringing it up I laugh even more. In terms of the coloured folk, if you keep crying white privilege go to a country where your skin tone is the majority and be happy, but they would find something else to be unhappy about.

People who bring these things up here in the west are absolutely retarded socially, economically and maybe even philosophically. Where's the white privilege for the families I see living in trailer parks? Or the white privilege for those whites living in poverty? If people want to see real in your face privilege where it stands as a significant metric of success and social standing, go to Asia. They have caste systems, colour systems and many other things which they openly talk about and adhere by.

I don't see how it's okay to insult whites and get away with it with a slap in the wrist yet when you take a jab at blacks or browns all hell breaks loose. Can you imagine if a white lives matter protest broke out in South Africa? How many blacks would be taking a knee for the whites? How many people would be having a "white out" on social media? The protests would be squashed with violence and no one would bat an eye becuase "wHiTe pEoPlE dEsErVe iT".

paninaro

Pelican
TL/DR: Fugly bi-racial boy holds on to a three year old video of hot white girl saying "I can drive niggas" and then uploads it on social media when she gets into college. Both the girl and boy were 15 at the time of the video.

College kicks her off the cheerleading team and pressures her to leave college.

She should have held her ground, though I understand that's difficult when the angry mob is after you. I think the college cannot force her to unenroll, though they can indeed kick her off the team since that's optional. UTK is a state-funded school so students have 1st amendment rights.

Such hypocrisy at universities. They claim to be open to differing ideas and academic freedom... but they aren't. Actions speak louder than words.

kazz

Kingfisher
I was sent to a diversity course, yes really. The colored instructor talked about white privilege, this was a couple of years back and it was very 'cringe' as they say even in a room full of left wing types that were there with me which was encouraging.

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker

“It helps to think of these control measures in economic terms. “Racism,” understood as collective suffering, becomes a highly-valued commodity. For this commodity-of-suffering, blacks hold a monopoly. And it is a jealously, tightly guarded monopoly. What makes it so valuable is the moral indebtedness it imposes on those responsible for the suffering, the “racists.” “This is what the members of your tribe did to the members of my tribe — you owe us, Big Time! And, we’ll let you know what it will take to get you off the hook — and when that will be.” Not soon, for those of you who might be hoping. Think of the anti-racism movement as a powerful cartel bent on restricting competition in the victimhood marketplace.”

“Those who insist that black people are capable of “racism” don’t understand how metapolitical lingo works, and they don’t have a handle on moral indebtedness. White people can’t claim possession of this commodity. Because? Because they are so much better off than black people. Because? They are racists, and racists don’t get to complain about “racism.” “Systemic racism” means a moral debt. The debtor and the creditor can’t be the same person.”

“ You load 16 tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
St. Peter don’t you call me, ‘cause I can’t go
I owe my soul to the company store.

White people, collectively, are Tennessee Ernie Ford singing this song and owing their souls to the black-owned company store. They pay their scripts in the form of 16 tons of repentance, apologies, and favored, kid-gloves treatment. But what do they get? Another day older and deeper in moral debt.”

indeed, go ahead and grab an introductory text on "critical race theory" to really see the guts of it.

I'll take your word for it. I graduated with a useless social sciences degree and we didn't have that back then, but anything I've read about it sounds asinine and ironically, racist.

I liked (a leftist) Matt Taibbi's review of Robin DiAngelo's garbage book on "white privilege." It's worth a read. I tried to avoid as much information as possible about her and the book, but in the review he points out she wrote the book because of her own internal racism. I don't see how how that's anyone else's problem, but she assumes we're all racist because she is. Maybe true, maybe not, but not in the way she writes about it anyway.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I'll take your word for it. I graduated with a useless social sciences degree and we didn't have that back then, but anything I've read about it sounds asinine and ironically, racist.

I liked (a leftist) Matt Taibbi's review of Robin DiAngelo's garbage book on "white privilege." It's worth a read. I tried to avoid as much information as possible about her and the book, but in the review he points out she wrote the book because of her own internal racism. I don't see how how that's anyone else's problem, but she assumes we're all racist because she is. Maybe true, maybe not, but not in the way she writes about it anyway.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll put it my list and have a read. Even if I don't, just browsing leftist stuff serves to mess up my internet profile.

I graduated college the first time around with a useless degree.

Now I'm back in college, and I'm about halfway through completing an Engineering degree. I would've loved to have some of this "white privilege" when I was sitting alone in the library, working through iIntegrals, or working through Kinematic Equations, or calculating Ohms, and Volts, or trying not to get lost in the Algebra of a Differential Equation problem.

(As an aside, for any younger men or women here, having gone through them, I can write out a list of the classes you need to take and what to expect from each class them for a STEM degree...)

"Critical Race Theory" is a demonic idea straight from hell.