The Conspiracy Book Thread

Respectfully, I’m not fan of Jay Dyer. I cannot understand the appeal at all. Just my humble and honest opinion, but he’s always struck me as a blatant grifter. Someone else claiming the CIA is behind everything. Also, he decrypts Hollywood movies to find secret Illuminati messaging. Low hanging fruit. To me that stuff is cringe and just mind-numbingly boring.

Like, for only $50 a month Jay Dyer will decipher the globalist conspiracy and pin it all on white dudes in the CIA? Great deal (not).

I can’t believe he’s still on the Russia larp. He claims to have read hundreds of books about our “elite” but apparently he hasn’t yet figured out that our elite are largely Jewish. Instead he continues to peddle the Alex Jones-style fairy tale that our ruling elite are still Anglo-Saxon protestants. He’s yet to explain why these WASPs are slowly diluting their own racial group through mass immigration of non-whites.

The reality of course is that he knows perfectly well that if he ever began telling the truth about Jewish power, he’d lose his whole J-tube $hekel operation. Hence why he’s still pushing the jew-approved WASP conspiracy disinfo. If you look at his Twitter feed, all he seems to do is argue with Catholics and call them heretics, while he shills for Russia and Orthodoxy like a turncoat anti-American traitor. But by all means, send him hard-earned shekels. Send $$ to hear all of these controlled opposition books and explains them to you, and tells you dumb goyim all about about the hidden Anglo-Saxon cabal that really runs the world.
I'd say your spot-on assessment of Dyer is the general sentiment of anyone familiar with the JQ, especially along the lines that EMJ discusses it in the Revolutionary Spirit. You quickly get the sense that there is a line that Dyer will not cross, and that opens a whole other line of questions in the viewers mind as to his authenticity. Alex Jones also won't cross that line, as you mentioned above, nor Richard Grove, creating a huge blind spot... I don't watch much Dyer because I find his delivery to be very showy, full of bad jokes, and almost like "conspiracy theory for conspiracy theory's sake" in a way (i.e. he finds the greatest audience response and hence most profit potential from conspiracy videos, hence makes more of those for that reason).

2 interesting such Dyer appearances: Him on the Our Interesting Times podcast, one of the few times where Dyer is not the most well read man in the room and he seems to show deference towards Tim Kelly. Kelly points out the obvious Jewish links in many of the global power structures and subversion, and Dyer will actually seem to agree with Kelly albeit still choose not to expound on the topic....

Another Dyer appearance that was with Roosh in May 2020. There was a superchat or something asking why Dyer doesn't talk about the men with small hats in the same way he disparages non-Orthodox Christian sects, and he basically acted like the JQ was trivial and overblown (@ 2:25:00 mark)

Thus he's definitely aware of the criticism yet chooses to avoid the problem, likely for financial reasons. For this, Jay Dyer will always sort of be a luke-warm thinker, with amazing book recommendations but a paradoxical reluctance to develop his investigative abilities to their fullest given his aversion to the JQ

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
I've gotten a lot out of listening to Jay Dyer over the years and overall think he's a force for good. In the conspiracy realm he's more of a big picture guy, as am I. In reference to his stance on the JQ, I think because his livelihood is internet based, he avoids mentioning it specifically. I don't see this is a fault. I've been JQ aware for decades and, consequently, get a bit tired of the focusing on them, especially to the exclusion of other [f]actors. His discussions with Richard Grove were particularly good to this end. I take the EMJ position that Jews, by their rejection of Christ, are spiritually predisposed to channel Satan and promote/seed Satanic ideologies. But to view gentiles as unwitting dupes is also wrong headed and Dyer does a great job of bringing to light those complicit in the "Great Work". John Dee, Francis Bacon, Isaac Newton, these guys were not Jews and yet their influence is monumental. And his argument for charging people for his research is a good one. For the life of me I cannot read Carrol Quigley. It's like wading through a swamp to find a gold nugget.

People doing God's work are often very flawed, and Jay has his foibles. His intelligence makes him somewhat arrogant for sure. He certainly doesn't take criticism very well (I'm shadow banned by him to this day) and has a tendency to gloat and mock. But, here's the thing, the most influential person on my spiritual path was also very flawed and had many detractors. God works with what is at his disposal, saints and sinners. We're blessed to have Dyer, EMJ, and whole host of lesser known researchers who continue to bring more aspects of dark power into the light.

JackAn

Pigeon
For what it's worth, without Jay Dyer I would have never come across St John Chrysostom and his homilies against the jews. I only read the first one so far, but it is probably the most 'anti-semitic' thing I've ever read and removed much doubt on the JQ. How many of you have been publicly decried as a 'nazi' by your family etc? Not fun

http://www.tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm

Maybe as an Anglo Saxon I just like the idea of an Anglo Saxon cabal running the world. Ultimately I think you don't need to be jewish to be a satanic sellout.

Peacock
Gold Member
I'd say your spot-on assessment of Dyer is the general sentiment of anyone familiar with the JQ, especially along the lines that EMJ discusses it in the Revolutionary Spirit. You quickly get the sense that there is a line that Dyer will not cross, and that opens a whole other line of questions in the viewers mind as to his authenticity. Alex Jones also won't cross that line, as you mentioned above, nor Richard Grove, creating a huge blind spot... I don't watch much Dyer because I find his delivery to be very showy, full of bad jokes, and almost like "conspiracy theory for conspiracy theory's sake" in a way (i.e. he finds the greatest audience response and hence most profit potential from conspiracy videos, hence makes more of those for that reason).

2 interesting such Dyer appearances: Him on the Our Interesting Times podcast, one of the few times where Dyer is not the most well read man in the room and he seems to show deference towards Tim Kelly. Kelly points out the obvious Jewish links in many of the global power structures and subversion, and Dyer will actually seem to agree with Kelly albeit still choose not to expound on the topic....

Another Dyer appearance that was with Roosh in May 2020. There was a superchat or something asking why Dyer doesn't talk about the men with small hats in the same way he disparages non-Orthodox Christian sects, and he basically acted like the JQ was trivial and overblown (@ 2:25:00 mark)

Thus he's definitely aware of the criticism yet chooses to avoid the problem, likely for financial reasons. For this, Jay Dyer will always sort of be a luke-warm thinker, with amazing book recommendations but a paradoxical reluctance to develop his investigative abilities to their fullest given his aversion to the JQ

Good rundown, berserker. Jay has a pretty intersting body of work but definitely lacks a bit of courage and clarity. The famous quote by Sinclair Upton applies to people like Alex Jones and Jay Dyer:

It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Alex Jones is an outright sellout, did a lot of solid material in the 90s and 00s but always had this deep character flaw as a vane atheist blowhard. Jay Dyer, for a guy who purportedly claims to be a good Christian (and has no qualms about attacking Catholics) is remarkably weak-spirited when it comes to addressing the real causes of degeneracy and structure of the deep state. People like them will construct a reality that is mostly real but incomplete and are careful to craft that reality so that it does not damage their monetary well-being (or in AJ's case, will outright sell out).

There are some pundits who avoid the JQ out of a certain naivety, like James Corbett. They cover Quigley and the Anglo-American estalishment at length, as if we were still living in 1970, when WASPs made up a large majority at the Ivy League. Today WASP males make up around 5-7% of the student body at Harvard or Yale. They either don't understand that the nature of the deep state has profoundly changed, or in the case of Jay, don't want to understand...