The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Not to be insensitive, but doesn't one group or another have to have the highest infection/rates rates in any given place? I'd understand if someone was alleging that they were being poisoned or not provided with healthcare, but just simply highlighting that Latinos have the most coronavirus cases in Illinois is as irrelevant as the most cases in New York being Jewish or the most cases in Washington being White.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I saw a report a couple weeks by a British doctor dealing with the disease. He said his experience has been that fever of 101 F / 38.33 C is a very significant tipping point. If he is able to keep his patients at or below that threshold then they are faring much much better and have a much faster recovery

If I can find it Ill post it (Unless someone else has it)
Dr. Klinghardt discusses this fact in one of his videos that I posted a few weeks back. He stated that most people with COVID-19 do just fine, but that the two big warning signs for patients about to crash really hard are (1) a temperature over a certain threshold (I seem recall 102.2 degrees F) and (2) body oxygen under a certain threshold (I do not recall the level). The information is in one of these two videos, both of which are utterly priceless in terms of the wealth information that you receive.

BTW: I have been fending something off for the past week. It seemed to go away but, after I lowered my treatments levels, it came back after three days. It began as a mild sore throat and, on the second day, the back of my tongue became swollen. I took the swollen tongue symptom very seriously, because that is typically a sign of an emerging infection. I took three grams of vitamin C every few hours, a plethora of other natural anti-viral herbs, and various ozone treatments (I have an ozone generator). The initial course of treatment (and symptoms) lasted about four days, but after I discontinued the ozone treatments and tapered down the other treatments the sore throat suddenly came back after three days. So, I need to get serious, and keep up the treatments, until it is totally gone. My natural treatment protocols minimized the infection to merely a mild sore throat and a slightly swollen rear tongue, but I need to stay vigilant.

Last edited:

Troller

Woodpecker
Source:

Ranking of the most affected countries (death / inhabitant):

1. Belgium
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. United Kingdom
5. France
6. Sweden
7. Netherlands
8. Ireland
9. USA
10. Switzerland
China and Iran, as well as small countries of a few tens of thousands of inhabitants excluded.

More than 90% of hospital beds reserved for COVID-19 patients in Tokyo are occupied, the Japanese health ministry said on Sunday, stressing the urgent need to curb the spread of the new coronavirus.
The ministry indicated that 1,832 COVID-19 patients were hospitalized in the capital on April 28, representing 91.6% of the 2,000 beds made available for these patients.

A conversation between Xi Jinping (Chinese president) and Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (director of the WHO of which I have spoken many times here for his submission to China) was leaked by the German intelligence services (BND).
According to the report, Xi urged the head of the WHO to "delay the global alert" regarding the pandemic and to withhold information about the human-to-human transmission of the virus.
The BND estimated that China's action to conceal the information resulted in a loss of four to six weeks in the fight against COVID-19.
WHO denies.

UNITED STATES: FBI and Department of Homeland Security prepare to warn China's most capable hackers and spies are trying to steal US research as part of the massive effort to develop vaccines and treatments for COVID-19.
A confidential draft of the upcoming public alert statement, which is expected to be released in the coming days, says China is seeking "to obtain valuable intellectual property and public health data by illicit means related to vaccines, treatments and trials ". It focuses on hacking and the action of "non-traditional actors", an understatement for researchers and students who, according to the Trump administration, are activated to steal data from academic and private laboratories.
The decision to lay a specific charge against Chinese state hacking teams is part of a larger deterrent strategy that also involves the U.S. Cyber Command and the National Security Agency (NSA). Under legal authorizations that President Trump promulgated almost two years ago, they have the power to infiltrate Chinese and other networks to mount adequate counterattacks.
The upcoming warning is also a new initiative in a series of efforts by the Trump administration to blame China for causing and exploiting the pandemic.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
I have been fending something off for the past week. It seemed to go away but, after I lowered my treatments levels, it came back after three days.
I’ve been dealing with something similar for almost six weeks. No idea if it is coronavirus, but I’ve had extreme fatigue and some chest congestion which makes me very suspicious. Whatever it is, it really lingers for a long time. There are times when it seems about to go away and then it comes back.

budoslavic

Crow
Gold Member
Via ZeroHedge: NYS Gov says Central New York is on track to reopen this Friday.
Update (1155ET): The big takeaway from Cuomo's press briefing on Monday is that parts of Central New York State are only one metric away from reopening (and for the record, that metric isn't 'mass produce a successful vaccine').

That region will move ahead with the reopening of 'low risk' businesses, which Cuomo said will include landscaping, tennis and drive in theaters.
  • N.Y.REPORTS 161 NEW VIRUS-DEATHS, LOWEST SINCE MAR 26
  • CUOMO: CENTRAL NEW YORK HAS ONE MORE METRIC TO MEET
  • CUOMO: LOW RISK BUSINESSES INCLUDE LANDSCAPING, GARDENING
  • CUOMO: WILL OPEN LOW RISK BUSINESSES MAY 15
  • CUOMO: ALL RETAIL WILL BE AUTHORIZED FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I’ve been dealing with something similar for almost six weeks. No idea if it is coronavirus, but I’ve had extreme fatigue and some chest congestion which makes me very suspicious. Whatever it is, it really lingers for a long time. There are times when it seems about to go away and then it comes back.
Normally, when using natural remedies you continue the treatment until the last symptom disappears (with the possible exception of a cough, which can linger awhile). In this case, when my minor sore throat and slightly swollen tongue disappeared, I discontinued my ozone therapy and all the extra supplements that I took -- and I reverted to the maintenance level of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, zinc, oregano oil, etc. that I have taken since this coronavirus ordeal began. Apparently, that was not enough to put the final nail in the coffin of that tiny viral bastard. So now, I will continue the full treatment until all symptoms disappear for at least three days. BTW: Ozone is the only known potential cure for ebola:

RESULTS: Four symptomatic patients, three with test positive EVD confirmation and one (who suffered Ebola contaminated needle stick contamination three days earlier) without lab confirmation all remitted symptoms within 2-4 days and fully recovered. All four ill cases had an immediate recovery course upon initiation of therapy. The single case of non-symptomatic high-risk exposure treated preventively did not develop symptoms. CONCLUSION: Ebola virus may have a very narrow window of redox infectivity capacity, which can be easily exploited with OT. OT may be a useful modality in EVD and other viral diseases and should be immediately studied to save lives that might otherwise be lost.

BTW: There is also a very simple, cost-effective hydrogen peroxide therapy, which is not as effective as ozone in the short-term, but can provide great long-term results. Both work on the same principle of an extra oxygen molecule. Ozone is O3, which has an extra oxygen molecule versus the O2 in air. Hydrogen peroxide is H2O2, which is water plus an extra oxygen molecule.

Both ozone and hydrogen peroxide are very unstable upon entering the human body, allowing the extra oxygen molecule to travel where it needs to go to heal the body. This old guy claimed that he lived an extra 15 years by using an old-school hydrogen peroxide therapy (which I also did myself a few days ago). You probably want to cut the 3% hydrogen peroxide down to 0.5% and work your way up. Food grade hydrogen peroxide is preferable to normal hydrogen peroxide, which has some additives, but if you are sick just use whatever you can get.

Last edited:

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
A conversation between Xi Jinping (Chinese president) and Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (director of the WHO of which I have spoken many times here for his submission to China) was leaked by the German intelligence services (BND).
According to the report, Xi urged the head of the WHO to "delay the global alert" regarding the pandemic and to withhold information about the human-to-human transmission of the virus.

The BND estimated that China's action to conceal the information resulted in a loss of four to six weeks in the fight against COVID-19.
WHO denies.
This would all have much more weight if other world governments had taken the pandemic seriously upon learning of it, but they didn't. Practically every major western politician, scientist, journalist, etc. is on record with ridiculous claims of this being just a harmless flu, culminating with Trump doing so as recently as March 9th:

Coronavirus justaflu China.jpg

Coronavirus just a flu button WHO.jpg

It all makes for a fun conversation in the courtroom:

"Your Honor, China is responsible for my citizens dying because it tried to conceal this dangerous virus."
"I have your statement here, quote: 'The mortality rate of this virus is as low as 0.03%, which makes it not only even more harmless than the flu, but also more of a useful exercise for one's immune system. Time to reopen!'. How do you explain this statement?"
"..."

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I just read a New York Times article about the eminent French microbiologist Didier Raoult, who promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug, and azithromycin, a common antibiotic, as a remedy for Covid-19. His description of cheating in the publication of scientific literature in modern medicine really resonated with me, because this is exactly what I learned when investigating vaccines.

For example, vaccine researchers will perform a dozen studies to show that a vaccine is safe and effective. If the first eleven studies do not produce the results that they want, then they will not publish the results. If the twelfth study, which is really an aberration, finally shows that the vaccine is safe and effective, only then will they publish the results. The results of the first eleven unpublished studies are effectively hidden from the public, who will never know that the vaccine is neither safe nor effective.

Raoult wrote his first research paper, in 1979, on a tick-borne infection sometimes known as Marseille fever. The disease was also called “benign summer fever,” and more than 50 years of science said it was nonlethal. And yet one of the 41 patients in his data set had died. Before submitting the paper, Raoult, who was then a young resident, gave it to a supervising professor for review. “And he takes it,” Raoult told me, “he doesn’t show it to me again, and he publishes it — and he’d taken out the death. Because he didn’t know how to make sense of the death.”

Raoult was disgusted, and the incident shaped his philosophy of scientific inquiry. “I learned that the people who wanted to follow the familiar path were prepared to cheat in order to do it,” he said. In subsequent work, he demonstrated that Marseille fever was indeed fatal in almost precisely one in every 41 cases. “He was a ‘follower,’” Raoult said of the professor. “And these ‘followers’ are all cheaters. That’s what I thought. And it’s still what I think.”

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
What are the odds Trump & co. had intel at the ready that Fauci was a fraud, & the best way to expose Fauci was to simply put Fauci front & center for all the public to see...?

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
If Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc constitutes such a great therapy that cures 100% of patients, why doesn't some country somewhere jump on it, make its population completely invulnerable to coronavirus, and keep on functioning normally while everyone else is dying?

I call bullshit on such claims for the same reason that I do for feminist gender pay gap claims: if it were really possible to pay women 23% less for the same work, some company somewhere would hire all female workers and obliterate the competition through its cheap labor force.

In other words, if it sounds too good to be true... it's not true.

bali

Pigeon
There are lots of people that already take hydroxychloroquine for arthritis, so I'm surprised that they are saying the side effects are heart attacks. Perhaps they are increasing the dosages too much or the heart attacks are the result of covid-pneumonia/lack of oxygen.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
f Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc constitutes such a great therapy that cures 100% of patients, why doesn't some country somewhere jump on it, make its population completely invulnerable to coronavirus, and keep on functioning normally while everyone else is dying?

I call bullshit on such claims for the same reason that I do for feminist gender pay gap claims: if it were really possible to pay women 23% less for the same work, some company somewhere would hire all female workers and obliterate the competition through its cheap labor force.

In other words, if it sounds too good to be true... it's not true.
Your reasoning is illogical. Women do get paid less. It is true. But there is a legitimate reason for it. I know someone who works in the HR department of a Fortune 500 company. They did any exhaustive review of the gender pay gap. They found that once the company considered pregnancy, gender health issues, and other factors that resulted in women working less hours than men, that the gender pay gap was well-warranted.

One company has a patent on Hydroxychloroquine. Both hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are in high demand. Most countries do not even have access to it. Many countries do not even have the resources to conduct the type of scientific studies conducted in the West. Most Western nations are governed by governmental bodies beholden to Big Pharma. You may as well ask why no one is even using IV Vitamin C or IV ozone. As I documented in a prior post, ozone is the only known potential cure for Ebola. You would think that ozone therapy would be number one on everyone's list. Not so. If someone discovered that water and sea salt cured herpes, Big Pharma would find a way to discredit such knowledge.

Your reasoning only makes sense in a rational world. Just in case you missed it, we do not exist in such an altruistic, rational world.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There are lots of people that already take hydroxychloroquine for arthritis, so I'm surprised that they are saying the side effects are heart attacks. Perhaps they are increasing the dosages too much or the heart attacks are the result of covid-pneumonia/lack of oxygen.
This issue is covered in one of the Dr. Klinghardt videos that I posted. He wrote a paper on chloroquine back in 1975. The serious side effects from chloroquine stem from very high doses or very long use. There are no side effects from chloroquine from the short six-day protocol for COVID-19.

Travesty

Crow
Gold Member
Brazil is starting to catch fire, Russia was being a bitch and stealing its thunder. Brazil will have 3k+ daily deaths soon. I wonder if that happens how much of US news will cover it like Italy was especially.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The latest news about COVID-19 in Belarus on the morning of May 13
05/13/2020 07:03

Updated statistics, social support, Lukashenka’s statements and additional payments to doctors - these and other relevant news in a brief review of “Belnovosti”.

To date, the topic of coronavirus infection remains the most discussed and exciting.
coronavirus
Important numbers

The Ministry reports about 6 thousand 974 recovered and discharged patients who previously had a diagnosis of COVID-19.
As of May 12, the number of patients with COVID-19 in the country is 24 thousand 873.

The ministry also reports on 38 working laboratories, in which 284 thousand 445 tests were carried out.
Confirmed information about 142 dead.
Belarus is Europe's leader in the number of new coronavirus infections

Belarus bypassed all European countries in the number of new cases of coronavirus infection.
According to this indicator, the republic takes the fifth place in the world (among 214 countries).

As for the sad leadership of Belarus in Europe, the corresponding figures appeared on May 10, the day after the military parade in Minsk.

On that day, May 10, 97 new cases of coronavirus infection per 1 million people were recorded in Belarus. And this is the 5th place in the world and the first among 50 countries in Europe.
In second place after Belarus was Russia - 75 new cases of COVID-19 infection per million people. And this despite the fact that a lot more people live in a neighboring country.
In a pandemic, families with many children and people with disabilities will receive additional support

In Belarus, they want to take new support measures in terms of pensions, social protection and medical care.
Presumably, approaches to state targeted social assistance to large families can be improved.

The state does not disregard, providing targeted assistance, those people whose income level is below the subsistence level budget.

In terms of pension provision, options for changing approaches to calculating the total and length of service for parents of large families, for disabled people of the 1st and 2nd group, and parents who have been raising disabled children for a long time are being considered.
What did the president say at the meeting?

"We have already taken God by the beard." Lukashenko about COVID-19 in Belarus
According to the president, the method that we have been using for the third month brings its result and has already begun to be used in other countries. However, not everything is good in Belarus. Lukashenko noted, “We have not yet taken God for the beard”.

Lukashenko: “All are responsible for the mortality of the population”
The President said that in the current situation, one should not look at statistics, but save lives.

Now it is necessary to demand from the Ministry of Health and doctors to preserve people's lives.

We will treat people, we will see what happens next. But in connection with the fact that I raised this issue, I want to categorically warn that everyone is responsible for the mortality of the population, ”the president emphasized.

Lukashenko said the number one problem in treatment against coronavirus
The head of state at a meeting in Minsk explained the increase in the number of new cases of infection with the breadth of testing.

Lukashenko said that now and not only around the world, but also in Belarus there is “the number one problem in treatment is pneumonia.”
The President emphasizes a positive trend regarding the recent lack of pneumonia in the country.

Lukashenko told why patients with COVID-19 are transferred from hospitals to sanatoriums
According to the Belarusian leader, patients who have not fully recovered from the coronavirus are sent to sanatoriums to restore their psychological state.

Lukashenko explained that for many people, infectious diseases hospitals with closed blocks are like a prison. With a positive trend in the treatment, a decision is made to transfer the patient to spa treatment.
How have holidays in Belarus affected COVID-19 statistics?

The unceasing mass festivities in Belarus did not pass unnoticed - the number of infected people jumped sharply and continues to increase at a rapid pace.

Belarus already ranks first in Europe in the number of new coronavirus infections per 1 million people.
Disturbed social distance and lack of remedies left their consequences. During almost a week in Belarus, more than 900 infected with COVID-19 were recorded per day.
Doctors in Belarus already receive bonuses

Belarusian doctors working with infectious diseases or in appropriate conditions could notice large sums in the calculators for April.

These are the same premiums that were previously announced in the country and which were stipulated in the decree of Alexander Lukashenko “On material incentives for health workers” (entered into force on April 1).

For example, a surgeon working in COVID-19 conditions received 1,200 rubles as an allowance. The size of the additional charge depends on the level of danger, the degree of load and responsibility.

NoMoreTO

Pelican
A family member has something similar. Difficulty breathing and its not going away. Some flu like symptoms but no fever. Apparently his doctor said that she has seen a couple cases of it. I think he might be back to work soon after almost 2 months of it.