The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Big Apple Mayor Bill de Blasio continued to spiral out of control this week; telling reporters protesters are allowed to gather and break his lockdown order because of “400 years of American racism.”

“When you see a nation, an entire nation, simultaneously grappling with an extraordinary crisis seeded in 400 years of American racism — I’m sorry, that is not the same question as the understandably aggrieved storeowner or the devout religious person who wants to go back to services,” said De Blasio.

While COVID-19 is, in my opinion, a serious health problem, I have always known and agreed that the media and establishment were using the COVID-19 crisis for their own nefarious means (for example, as Leonard pointed out early, hiding the inevitable economic crash as the doing of the virus/lockdowns). However, this brazen hypocrisy of simply saying "there's racism, so it's OK to violate the supposedly critical life-saving measures" has honestly surprised me. And this is not just in the USA, it's also in every western country. Politicians in UK, Netherlands, Germany are all falling in line and ignoring the previous three months of screaming "stay home" as if they had never happened.

Screw coronavirus and screw the authorities. I don't want to hear another word about lockdowns ever again.

ABeast

Sparrow
While COVID-19 is, in my opinion, a serious health problem, I have always known and agreed that the media and establishment were using the COVID-19 crisis for their own nefarious means (for example, as Leonard pointed out early, hiding the inevitable economic crash as the doing of the virus/lockdowns). However, this brazen hypocrisy of simply saying "there's racism, so it's OK to violate the supposedly critical life-saving measures" has honestly surprised me. And this is not just in the USA, it's also in every western country. Politicians in UK, Netherlands, Germany are all falling in line and ignoring the previous three months of screaming "stay home" as if they had never happened.

Screw coronavirus and screw the authorities. I don't want to hear another word about lockdowns ever again.
This is going to blow-up on them. There is no way that BLM activism can paper-over the lockdown disaster forever. I've ran into the BLM protests in my town randomly and it is your typical DNC boiler-plate with the caned chants and boring speeches. People are excited right now, there are plenty of young college girls to keep them interested, but pretty soon they are going to wonder why they can't go to a concert or sit in restaurant. Of course the Republicans are letting their chance to gain voters slide, but even they may not be incompetent enough this time.

Hindu Man

Sparrow
there are plenty of young college girls
The only reason I would attend these stupid protests :cool: but I won't because of the risk of corona.

Just repeat mainstream media talking points to them about "injustice" and what not (i.e. racism is horrible, we need more equality). "I would love to help your generation fight against racism, lets exchange contact info" :laughter: <===== Roosh V forum users can use this in Europe, Brazil and Australia as well; wherever these nonsense protests are happening.

Black guys could pick up a ridiculous amount of college girls at these protests, especially outside of the U.S. Take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity, if you are willing to risk corona. Same thing with Aborigine guys in Australia.

Last edited:

Troller

Woodpecker
More from Telegram Channel. It´s back up. No mentioning of US protests as a dissemination issue which seems really idiotic and telling this is controlled by leftist. Anyway here goes (Anyone who wants the link pm since it´s public. He writes in french). if anyone finds it informative:

The Paris prosecutor's office is launching a vast investigation into the management of the crisis by the authorities.

According to a confidential internal UN report, we have most likely passed the half a million deaths worldwide, or even more.
In fact, 25% to 35% of unlisted deaths must be added. It is impossible to take them all into account, and these are only deaths directly linked to COVID-19, there will be many secondary ones which will never be taken into account.
In addition, according to the same report, there are between 2% and 4% of the world population who would have caught the virus, stressing that without treatment found in the next 6 months, a second wave is inevitable. It would either be spread over 2 or 3 years by maintaining measures (basically, we would live like today for the next two or three years) or, if the measures were relaxed, could again generate a peak like the previous one, or even more important.
The report stresses the importance of scrutinizing the daily evolution of the spread, makes comparisons with other viruses that have not yet disappeared (such as Ebola and others) by specifying that there is no reason to believe that SARS-CoV-2 will disappear without effective treatment and may very well "reactivate" later, even in a second spread wave, if the antibodies do not last forever (and there is no reason to believe that they do it).
The report advises member countries to maintain moderate measures (for countries where the 1st wave has passed) as strong as possible (for countries in full growth of the first wave, such as Brazil, caught in the act) offense of lying on the figures).

The Paris prosecutor's office is launching a vast investigation into the management of the crisis by the authorities.
Details:
The Paris prosecutor Rémy Heitz has announced the opening of a vast preliminary investigation on the management of the coronavirus health crisis in France.
This preliminary investigation against the country's authorities targets in particular the heads of “involuntary killings” or “endangering the life of others”, and constitutes the judicial response to the main part of the complaints received by the Paris prosecutor's office during containment.
From there to knowing if "independent justice" will do its job, there is a world.
(note that in any case, it is the fuses that will blow, since the members of the government and the President enjoy immunity, and can only be bothered by the Court of Justice of the Republic)

I make it clear that I don't want to spam the group of unimportant information.
The group's goal was above all to alert in February, because no one was taking the situation seriously, and potentially to save as much life as possible by calling for caution.
This mission having been fulfilled, I prefer to keep the group calm, and only share information of great importance.
Reason why I do not bombard you with all the little news that comes out every day.
The messages will concern the risks of 2nd wave, the mutations detected, scientific and medical advances, major political decisions and a few other things if it concerned the French-speaking world.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
Nobody in the past couple of weeks worth of BLM nonsense is following any guidelines (masks on chins don't count), let alone experimenting with any prophylactic measures.

If we don't see a serious spike in the number of infections in about 14 days or less, all bets are off - the real mask will have slipped.

Hindu Man

Sparrow
Nobody in the past couple of weeks worth of BLM nonsense is following any guidelines (masks on chins don't count), let alone experimenting with any prophylactic measures.

If we don't see a serious spike in the number of infections in about 14 days or less, all bets are off - the real mask will have slipped.
I will be shocked if there is not a serious spike in the number of infections. BLM might be the sole reason why the Heroes Act (in its current or edited form) gets passed in the Senate: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/the-heroes-act-covid-relief-stimulus-package-2-0.37511/.

kel

Pelican
I will only support BLM if they protest against student loan debt and the ridiculous cost (tuition, etc) of higher education in this country.

If BLM can also reduce the salary of professors/staff at American universities, 100% support from Hindu Man.
You'll only get half of that. They'll "lower the cost" of tuition by making you pay 20x as much later. The grift and glut will only accelerate.

Travesty

Crow
Gold Member
27,000 new cases today America's highest going back to May 21.

Brazil 2nd in total deaths and slowing a bit somehow.

Again I think there are a few metrics that change any behavior away from whack-a-mole spikes.

300-500k American total deaths where everyone knows someone that died, or a consistent streak weeks to months of 1,500+ death days in a row for tracking and tracing to be taken more seriously. Below 300 deaths a day in America consistently everyone would act like there is no virus.

We have been between these two goalposts for weeks and as long as things stay this way we will have more disagreements and civic unrest as we don't feel any closer to ending suffering whether medically or economically. It looks like we will be in the chaotic shitzone for awhile waiting for that magic 300k number.

Troller

Woodpecker
Telegram source:

Twenty neighborhoods now lockdown in Beijing (the local government has established a strict quarantine with martial law) after a new major outbreak of coronavirus cases was discovered around the largest meat and vegetable market in the city, this which suggests a second wave of infections in the likely capital, then seat of the Chinese Communist Party.

According to an internal Brazilian report, 6 of the 10 largest hospitals in the country are no longer able to save the new arrivals and are completely overwhelmed.

Huge concerns around the India / Pakistan region, etc. according to WHO who expects extremely serious consequences.
Note that the high temperature in these countries (37-43C ° on average these days) seems to have slowed the spread of the virus and not to have prevented it, which seems to demonstrate that summer will not come to an end as claimed some experts say that "the epidemic is ending" and "that it is like all others".

According to the internal UN / WHO working group, we have probably exceeded 600,000 deaths because many countries (Brazil, Italy, USA, Spain, France, Turkey, etc.) have a fallible death counting system. The report also points to the unknown of the very uncertain African situation in terms of figures.

When you hear that "some countries inflate the figures" or that "certain figures are exaggerated", know that this is absolutely false. At best, they are correct, but very probably underestimated in reality almost everywhere from 10% to 35% depending on the country and the accounting systems.