The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

Hillbilly

Pigeon
I also had flu-like symptoms which lasted much shorter than they typically do. I felt awful for basically 2 days at the beginning of the year. I don't care enough to take a test, but it seems I probably had the covid. I would rank it as better than any flu I've ever had.

I don't understand why someone would go to the hospital for COVID-19. There is no medical treatment for a viral infection.
Some people's oxygen levels drop to the point that they need to go to the hospital for supplemental oxygen.

Batman_

Woodpecker
I thought I couldn't possibly hate Reddit more than I already do, but today I went there on whim just to see how bad its gotten.

This was a top post in the default homepage (I don't have an account or customized feed). Massive amounts of upvotes, literally 100% of the comments applauding him. I assume any contrarian comments were removed by the Chinese-controlled super-simp moderator team.

Fucking unbelievable. As far as I am concerned, Reddit is now the worst place on the internet. It is comprised of the most sad, disillusioned, and pathetic collection of men in human history.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/hq8pk9

Last edited:

redonion

Woodpecker
I thought I couldn't possibly hate Reddit more than I already do, but today I went there on whim just to see how bad its gotten.

This was a top post in the default homepage (I don't have an account or customized feed). Massive amounts of upvotes, literally 100% of the comments applauding him. I assume any contrarian comments were removed by the Chinese-controlled super-simp moderator team.

Fucking unbelievable. As far as I am concerned, Reddit is now the worst place on the internet. It is comprised of the most sad, disillusioned, and pathetic collection of men in human history.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/hq8pk9
I have noticed many pro-lockdown posts hitting the #1 overall post on reddit lately. Once instance was a video of an elderly woman being harassed in a store and all of the comments were lauding the people attacking her. I'm pretty the reddit scores are all manipulated to push propaganda.

Batman_

Woodpecker
I have noticed many pro-lockdown posts hitting the #1 overall post on reddit lately. Once instance was a video of an elderly woman being harassed in a store and all of the comments were lauding the people attacking her. I'm pretty the reddit scores are all manipulated to push propaganda.
No, their userbase is just full of faggots, that's all. No manipulation required.

• Concerned
Reactions: kel
No, their userbase is just full of faggots, that's all. No manipulation required.
Manipulation is extremely required on their side, otherwise badthink could be pushed to the top more than they'd like. They're a media company, so it should be assumed by default that they manipulate whatever they can, whenever they can.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Any thoughts about how things are going to go in the US when increased lockdowns intersect with $600/wk unemployment running out at the end of the month? I'm getting ready for some good sales. Even the gun and ammo stores seem to be posting sales.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Perfect storm by November,plus many school systems are starting fully online so parents will have to pay for childcare and or stay home.
Good prediction, no more stimulus money + needing to care for kids + winter weather pressing more people to indoor activities which will transmit, or require masking up. A coronavirus lockdown winter will really press domestic violence, child abuse and suicide I think.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Good prediction, no more stimulus money + needing to care for kids + winter weather pressing more people to indoor activities which will transmit, or require masking up. A coronavirus lockdown winter will really press domestic violence, child abuse and suicide I think.
This forum is really veering to the right, in more ways than one!

a negative.jpg

I have never joined Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media outlet. This forum, alone, is negative enough. I also no longer watch the local news any longer, for that reason. People must lose their minds with all the negativity on social media. I prefer spending my time preparing.

a boxer.jpg