The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

Jay

Pigeon
Covid19 seems to be a seriously (novelty factor) deadly (weak immunity lifestyles) version of the flu.
But with time maybe most of us will manage it, just like regular flu.
The masks probably help (medically) in keeping the overall fire small, even though every area will get burnt.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker

Are masks giving men a licence to leer? Women report a rise in 'aggressive eye contact' since face coverings became commonplace as an expert warns they 'provide anonymity' for threatening behaviour
  • Women online are reporting a rise in 'aggressive eye contact' from men in masks
  • Social media users are sharing stories of 'so much hard staring happening'
  • UN Women UK Executive Director said to be aware of 'anonymity masks provide'
  • Claire Barnett told FEMAIL: 'We need to create an understanding that behaviour like unwanted and persistent staring is intimidating'

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Create a made up problem and then add fuel to the fire.

Everyone looks weird and leering in masks... it's not because they are, it's because it's weird and we're not used to reading a persons entire demeanor and mood based off just the eyes.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member

Well there's fuck all else to look at madam!

I was just think the other day how deaf people are fairing with cashiers because I was ordering the other day from a deli and I didn't which person the voice was emanating from as they were both looking at me and standing beside each other.

As an aside, cashiers seems much more glad when you do small talk with them which I incessantly do , there's a palpable "I remember being human now".

They're relaxed that you're relaxed.

People will see through this secular sharia and much more in time.

ginsu

Robin
Create a made up problem and then add fuel to the fire.

Everyone looks weird and leering in masks... it's not because they are, it's because it's weird and we're not used to reading a persons entire demeanor and mood based off just the eyes.
i'm sure a lot of people are also just not in a good mood with the whole covid nonsense and having to wear masks. women interpret this in the only way they can. It must be about her.

Last edited:

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
My friend had diarrhea after bad Indian food and called into work. Policy at his office is that everyone must then get a covid test at one of the major hospital systems in the city if they call in sick. Friend argued, but its policy.

He called many times, always on hold, sometimes for more than an hour. Couldnt get anyone. Downloaded the app to sign up for a date, app crashed. Finally got a hold of someone, test was 3 days later.

He went to the hospital, through all the checkpoint BS because this state is still in lockdown. The waiting room at the major hospital for the testing was large and completely empty. This was 2pm. Large room with lots of chairs. There is a computer kiosk thing you sign in at and wait to be called. Waited 20 minutes, gets called back.

Nurse talked to him for a few minutes, got the nasal test. Went back to the waiting room and hung out. No one else came. No one.

This hospital system testing is "completely slammed" and it took many phone calls and finally when he talked to someone, it took 3 days.

This is a major city you would know. My buddy went from a believer to complete skeptic.

It wouldnt surprise me if a lot of this "testing" isnt real.

I saw that in Florida some of the testing sights sent in data that showed the hundreds of tests they did were 100% positive, 95%, etc. Maybe 20 testing sights. Turns out it was all a mistake after someone spotted it.

Ive had to organize, triple check and send important data before at work. I made a mistake once and it was a shitshow. I can not imagine that 20 plus testing centers completely sent in wrong data. 20 plus centers nurses and someone else who had to double check that info sent into the CDC complete BS data. This must happen all the time because that is not a coincidence, its a strategy.

Conspiracies supposedly cant happen because that would take many different people all working together, that cant happen, it would get out. Think again.

My friend had diarrhea after bad Indian food and called into work. Policy at his office is that everyone must then get a covid test at one of the major hospital systems in the city if they call in sick. Friend argued, but its policy.

He called many times, always on hold, sometimes for more than an hour. Couldnt get anyone. Downloaded the app to sign up for a date, app crashed. Finally got a hold of someone, test was 3 days later.

He went to the hospital, through all the checkpoint BS because this state is still in lockdown. The waiting room at the major hospital for the testing was large and completely empty. This was 2pm. Large room with lots of chairs. There is a computer kiosk thing you sign in at and wait to be called. Waited 20 minutes, gets called back.

Nurse talked to him for a few minutes, got the nasal test. Went back to the waiting room and hung out. No one else came. No one.

This hospital system testing is "completely slammed" and it took many phone calls and finally when he talked to someone, it took 3 days.

This is a major city you would know. My buddy went from a believer to complete skeptic.

It wouldnt surprise me if a lot of this "testing" isnt real.

I saw that in Florida some of the testing sights sent in data that showed the hundreds of tests they did were 100% positive, 95%, etc. Maybe 20 testing sights. Turns out it was all a mistake after someone spotted it.

Ive had to organize, triple check and send important data before at work. I made a mistake once and it was a shitshow. I can not imagine that 20 plus testing centers completely sent in wrong data. 20 plus centers nurses and someone else who had to double check that info sent into the CDC complete BS data. This must happen all the time because that is not a coincidence, its a strategy.

Conspiracies supposedly cant happen because that would take many different people all working together, that cant happen, it would get out. Think again.

Conspiracies can be very viable as long as its compartmentalized enough and you have an army of servants and true believers to do your bidding. Mistakes are easily made when there's an incentive to make them, especially financial....like insurance billing as one example. This is assuming the tests are spitting out accurate results in the first place..... If the tests are flawed in any way (such as extreme false-positive rate) then literally all bets are off, the results are completely meaningless and basing lockdown measures on positive-test counts sounds almost diabolically incompetent. hmmm......

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
To repeat myself

- “Need to know” is a thing. Most people involved won’t know the big picture.

- You don’t actually need most people to know anything. Controlling Incentives is Enough . It’s not like everyone at Wells Fargo was part of a giant conspiracy to rip off customers. Rather, a few executives and managers set up a system of incentives (I.e. crazy sales quotas that required fraud to meet) that incentivized everyone else at the organization to do so, allowed it to punish those who didn’t get on board, and sat back while the system worked its magic.

Geopolitically this can be accomplished with zero defect HR practices that reward sycophantic behavior (and this ensure only sleazy sycophants rise to the top), rewarding membership in Masonic organizations, selective grant awards, etc. over time the end result is to create a body of people who don’t even need to be given specific instructions and will sleazily do anything you want them to do because they’re selfish. A great example is COVID: You don’t actually need everyone to be in on a conspiracy to inflate case counts when you’ve created a huge financial incentive for people in the health care system to inflate the numbers of their own volition.

Easy_C

Crow
Add on point:

Look at the JQ. The vast majority of commentators and influencers work to implement the agenda themselves because they know that discussing it will get them demontized and deplatformed. The only ones who do broach it are the odd “principled” right wingers and BLM types who are too stupid to understand how the system works.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Most people involved won’t know the big picture.
Kind of like a woman cheating on her husband with a one night stand and getting pregnant.

If the logic lines up (husband and wife had sex around the same timeframe the one night stand took place), then so does the conception calculator, and no one else is none the wiser. Happy family is happy.

And unless she tells someone else, only the wife knows the baby isn't the husband's.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Luke 13:1-5
1At that time some of those present told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.

2To this He replied, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered this fate?

3No, I tell you. But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

4Or those eighteen who were killed when the tower of Siloam collapsed on them: Do you think that they were more sinful than all the others living in Jerusalem?

5No, I tell you. But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”
Natural disasters are reminders of the precariousness of our lives.
And the importance of the Gospel alongside the repentance of those who believe.