The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

Jon Rappoport (among many others im sure) has been saying this forever, that the test is completely flawed for multiple reasons, one of which is ridiculous false positive rate, along with the fact that infection =/= disease. The fact that LOCKDOWN policy is being rammed through by politicians on the advice of health authorities (read: bureaucrats / technocrats) who're basing everything on these FLAWED positive test counts really says something.

Troller

Woodpecker
Source:

"The growing number of COVID-19 infections among young people is behind the recent increase in the number of infected in Europe, according to the WHO.

“We have received reports from several health agencies regarding an increased level of infection among young people,” said Hans Kluge.

In recent weeks, the Netherlands has said it is seeing an increase in the number of young people infected compared to older groups in the country.

In France, authorities in the Brittany region have reported the appearance of outbreaks of coronavirus in people aged 18 to 25 because they did not comply with distance measurements as strictly. "Young people are spreading the virus," said the head of the regional health inspectorate.

This is also the case in Switzerland and elsewhere where young people go out to clubs and bars without any precautions and then infect those around them.

In the Spanish capital, Madrid, where authorities are trying to prevent the rise in the number of newly infected people, regional government official Isabel Díaz Ayuso sounded the alarm on Tuesday on the behavior of young people. "They threaten not only their neighbors, but also their academic and professional future," she said.

In the United States, Dr Anthony Fauci, the White House's leading infectious disease expert is also sounding the alarm bells on the behavior of young people.

"The enemy here is the virus," said Anthony Fauci, adding that now was not a good time for political battles, after being heavily criticized by Trump.

Anthony Fauci blamed states that do not follow the recommendations of medical experts for the recent increase in new infections in the country.

"I won't mention them, but some states are not following the steps step by step as recommended," said Anthony Fauci. He added that he hoped that an effective coronavirus vaccine would be available soon even if the chances are still limited at this time.

Cardiac sequelae of COVID-19.

Heart damage and myocardial inflammation are common in patients who have recovered from COVID-19, according to a new study published in JAMA Cardiology.

Of the group in question (100 patients), only 2 of the patients required an artificial ventilator, and 28 of them required a light breathing aid. This means that 70% of them had only had mild to moderate symptoms during their illness and yet:

All participants underwent cardiac MR imaging using "standardized and unified" protocols on 3T MRI scanners. The cohort was compared with 50 healthy control patients and 57 risk factor matched patients.

Overall, the team found that 78 patients had abnormal imaging results. (⚠)

Results included increased native T1 (73 patients), increased native T2 (60 patients), late enhancement (32 patients) and pericarditis (22 patients). Three patients underwent a biopsy after severe abnormalities were detected; "active lymphocytic inflammation" was present in these patients.

"The results of our study provide important insights into the prevalence of cardiovascular involvement in the early stages of convalescence," wrote lead author Valentina O. Puntmann, MD, PhD, University Hospital Frankfurt in Germany, and his colleagues.

"We demonstrated cardiac involvement in 78 patients (78%) and continued myocardial inflammation in 60 patients (60%) with recent COVID-19 disease, regardless of pre-existing conditions, severity and general course acute illness, and the time since initial diagnosis. These results indicate the need for further research into the long-term cardiovascular consequences of COVID-19. " (conclusion of the study)

This is (very?) Bad sign ... it could mean that more than 3/4 of COVID-19 sufferers, regardless of the severity of the symptoms, could have moderate to severe cardiac sequelae.

Source:

Think about it when people tell you "oh no, but I'm not in the risk group so I'm not too careful" or "anyway, it only affects the old" ...

In China, we went from "I weld the door and we will see later" to "I put an official seal and I send someone to check regularly if it has been broken and if so you go. jail. "

At the same time, it is also more discreet since the government in place does not communicate too much about all the cities placed in forced quarantine and shamelessly lying.

Small "joke" before some updates:

If you know some fools who see that the situation isn't as bad as it could have been and say, "See, why do we bother confining and putting on masks? It wasn't that bad." .. ";

tell them it's like they've been in a car accident, they get out of their vehicle unscathed and when they get out they say "You see, why do we bother to buckle up your seat belt and fuck airbags? ? It wasn't that bad ... "

A new lead, to be taken with precaution, on a drug combating alcoholism (Disulfiram) that could be effective according to a Russian study."

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Source:

In the United States, Dr Anthony Fauci, the White House's leading infectious disease expert is also sounding the alarm bells on the behavior of young people.

Overall, the team found that 78 patients had abnormal imaging results. (⚠)

If you know some fools who see that the situation isn't as bad as it could have been and say, "See, why do we bother confining and putting on masks? It wasn't that bad." .. ";

tell them it's like they've been in a car accident, they get out of their vehicle unscathed and when they get out they say "You see, why do we bother to buckle up your seat belt and fuck airbags? ? It wasn't that bad ... "

A new lead, to be taken with precaution, on a drug combating alcoholism (Disulfiram) that could be effective according to a Russian study."
I developed heart rhythm issues after a respiratory illness in march. I believe it.

I developed heart rhythm issues after a respiratory illness in march. I believe it.
I did as well but my respitory issues were from sep-nov last year. Exactly two months. Might I add it was the strangest sickness I can remember. I couldn’t shake it, but it also wasn’t so bad to miss work. My doc said “just some virus going around.”

Also, I never wear my mask correctly at work, but a few times I’m forced to, it seems shortly after I’m having palpitations. You think lack of fresh air causes arrhythmias?

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I did as well but my respitory issues were from sep-nov last year. Exactly two months. Might I add it was the strangest sickness I can remember. I couldn’t shake it, but it also wasn’t so bad to miss work. My doc said “just some virus going around.”

Also, I never wear my mask correctly at work, but a few times I’m forced to, it seems shortly after I’m having palpitations. You think lack of fresh air causes arrhythmias?
Think its the reverse, lack of fresh air makes arrhthmias/palpatations worse.

Think its the reverse, lack of fresh air makes arrhthmias/palpatations worse.
Could it merely be a psychological manifestation of stress? I only say this as I had never heard of N95 masks causing shortness of breath before COVID. The department I'm in at work requires welding usually a few hours a week. I keep a Miller LPR-100 for this purpose:
Image result for miller p100 respirator

It uses P100 filters but it does have an exhalation valve. I put a bit of face cream on the face seal and keep it tight cause I don't like grinding dust or hexavalent chromium. This is of course behind a weld mask further acting as a baffle. I'm in my 30s and have chronic sinusitis and mild asthma (no attack in years). I notice the mask for sure but more because of pain across my nose bridge rather than the small increase in inhalation difficulty. I don't notice anything behind a surgical mask, or a bandanna (which I usually use in public).

If you can't go without using the mask, maybe try some meditation or a calming routine. Remember that the average human breathes in/exhales almost a liter of air...the mask can at most trap a very tiny portion of that! If you are indoors, you also have the AHUs in your buildings HVAC system cycling the stale air. Maybe some factual reassurance can help your stress and palpitations Ommpop.

I don't use the bandanna whenever I can in public but will use it more to avoid stress than the damping effect it provides my breathing. I know a lot of people have stress about this, if you are having difficulty maybe try to think about it that way?

Could it merely be a psychological manifestation of stress? I only say this as I had never heard of N95 masks causing shortness of breath before COVID. The department I'm in at work requires welding usually a few hours a week. I keep a Miller LPR-100 for this purpose:
Image result for miller p100 respirator

It uses P100 filters but it does have an exhalation valve. I put a bit of face cream on the face seal and keep it tight cause I don't like grinding dust or hexavalent chromium. This is of course behind a weld mask further acting as a baffle. I'm in my 30s and have chronic sinusitis and mild asthma (no attack in years). I notice the mask for sure but more because of pain across my nose bridge rather than the small increase in inhalation difficulty. I don't notice anything behind a surgical mask, or a bandanna (which I usually use in public).

If you can't go without using the mask, maybe try some meditation or a calming routine. Remember that the average human breathes in/exhales almost a liter of air...the mask can at most trap a very tiny portion of that! If you are indoors, you also have the AHUs in your buildings HVAC system cycling the stale air. Maybe some factual reassurance can help your stress and palpitations Ommpop.

I don't use the bandanna whenever I can in public but will use it more to avoid stress than the damping effect it provides my breathing. I know a lot of people have stress about this, if you are having difficulty maybe try to think about it that way?
I don’t feel like I’m stressed having it on my face. Maybe I'm just angry that I’m forced to wear? You may be onto something, that I’m willing to try!

I don’t feel like I’m stressed having it on my face. Maybe I'm just angry that I’m forced to wear? You may be onto something, that I’m willing to try!
That's my theory anyway, I get general stress for all things 'Rona related these days. It could be shopping at a normie supermarket, watching a news blurb, going to a (mostly) mask free farmers market by me, or just out exercising on my bike. The psyop they are running just puts stress on me regardless and I am having to learn how to cope.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Yields aren't collapsing in the US because people are fleeing sovereign debt. Much the opposite. They can't get enough of it. This being the case even though many cities and states are bankrupt.

Bonds, gold, big five tech stocks. Run to safety as the blackhole swallows everything else?
Seriously after this covid-cluster-f**k who Moody's is gonna have to downgrade the entire planet.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
That's my theory anyway, I get general stress for all things 'Rona related these days. It could be shopping at a normie supermarket, watching a news blurb, going to a (mostly) mask free farmers market by me, or just out exercising on my bike. The psyop they are running just puts stress on me regardless and I am having to learn how to cope.
My local farmers markets have mandatory masks, taped one way lanes, signs not to loiter and they are forcing you to use hand sanitizer when you enter. It is awful and sad.

Easy_C

Crow
They do. I had a few on hand prior that I used for airbrushing and I could only stand to do short sessions(like 15-20 minutes max) before they started driving me crazy and I had to quit to breathe some fresh air.

They do. I had a few on hand prior that I used for airbrushing and I could only stand to do short sessions(like 15-20 minutes max) before they started driving me crazy and I had to quit to breathe some fresh air.
Well, I did acknowledge that I notice it. I've been using them since I was a kid working in the shop with my dad. Perhaps I've unknowingly slowed my breathing a bit over the years to compensate for the tiny amount of dampening the filter material provides. I always kept the disposable N95s around as well for landscaping use. 90 degree summer days weed whacking and the most annoying part was the sweat. Since I have allergies as well (holdover from the asthma and stuff), I'll take the sweat any day. We have paint, insulation, and weld operations where I work. All will wear either a PAPR or an N95/P100 depending on the job. I maintain I've never seen anyone express anything worse than mild relief doffing these masks after 2+ hrs on an assembly line over years. The guy I work with is a 60 year old chain smoker. That's why I suggested if its physical issues to a cloth mask, it may be psychological. I don't claim to know for sure, just what I've seen from dozens of a broad section of men using different masks in work conditions.

I do reject the idea that it "traps" air or anything like that. There simply isn't enough space between the mask and your face compared to the volume of air you breathe. Airbrushing might be different, I change my filters every 8 hrs and I don't have paint particulate in the air. Alot of the paint guys mostly use PAPRs and only have the N95 respirators for touch up. They do usually have a fresh set of filters on the respirators. So it may be a flow issue; you can still get the fresh air but need to learn to breathe with one.

I also responded since it may be advisable to get used to these types of PPE guys. In the spirit of agree and amplify, it's worthwhile to own and be comfortable with a half or full face respirator. If it comes time to protest lockdowns and checkpoints (already in NYC) we will need to be prepared to be gassed, screw the supermarket visit in a surgical covering. We regularly rag on the Antifa types...I see alot of them bathed in respiratory irritant for quite a bit of time in high energy situations. They're the weak soyboys though right? The mask might be a marginal benefit against the virus...but we may NEED them and other PPE to resist the unconstitutional plans our leaders have for us. Head over to the Preparedness for Civil Strife for my take on what I keep on me.