The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Thread continue
===========
Several @WestJet crew members wrongfully citing @Transport_gc policy for enforcing my 19 months to wear a mask. Eventually, the entire flight was cancelled & all passengers were removed from the plane. "children under 2 years old should not wear a mask" https://tc.canada.ca/en/initiatives/covid-19-measures-updates-guidance-issued-transport-canada/covid-19-information-travellers
While the sudden shocking decision by @WestJet to cancel the entire fight moments before take-off caused some passengers to hurl racist & Islamophobic remarks at my family, we are incredibly grateful and humbled by the overwhelming support & love from a majority of the passengers
We wish to extend our sincere regards & prayers for the passengers who had to endure any form of discomfort & hardship, we're glad to learn that most passengers have made it to their destination. We are dearly touched by all messages from various passengers throughout the day.
============

Troller

Woodpecker
Source:

"I will resume service in the days to come since the situation is changing quite rapidly."

So this cunt is announcing shit will get worse in coming days. This was from yesterday (9/9/2012). Knew it had to be either at 6/9 or 9/9. Satanic filth. Anyway. Regardless if this is real or not. In March it was. Two persons which wouldn´t lie to me said it was real back in March. So I expect the satanic circle to ramp up fear. Just in time of US elections. I´m really fed up of all this bullshit. I think jesuits are behind this. Mentioning jews is useless since that´s a given.

^^ 22qwert22 You're not alone in thinking healthcare products will be 'weaponized':

I've been reading that the pandemic is going to be a huge windfall for Vietnam. Many nations are pulling factories out of China, to be relocated to America's former enemy. Costs will be lower there, plus it is not ruled by the oppressive CCP! Vietnam will now become an Asian Tiger far faster than they would have, without the pandemic having happened.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Back in July is when the CDC made its recommendation for widespread use of masks

I wonder how many people have actually gone to the CDC website to see the "research" in support of such a recommendation. I mean the CDC wouldnt make such a recommendation, that seriously impacts peoples day to day, lightly...right?

I mean there had to be a voluminous amount of data by that point...right?

Actually the cornerstone of the CDC's edict was....

The infection rate between two hairstylists that tested positive who wore masks and their 139 clients who also wore masks.

No infections

Case closed

Yep. Based on that "study" and a few equally "rigorous" supporting resources the Holy Church Of The Mask was founded

Just dropping a quick post in this thread and mention that I've still seen no signs of a second wave thus far. It's been a steady-state low level of cases since mid-May. I don't particularly care to enter the mask debate, but if anyone was curious the 7 studies in the spoiler tag below were linked to by the website UpToDate as evidence regarding the efficacy of masks. I haven't read any of them, and am not vouching for their methodology or results, but again if anyone is curious they can read them and draw their own conclusions.

Cloth Masks May Prevent Transmission of COVID-19: An Evidence-Based, Risk-Based Approach. AU Clase CM, Fu EL, Joseph M, Beale RCL, Dolovich MB, Jardine M, Mann JFE, Pecoits-Filho R, Winkelmayer WC, Carrero JJ SO Ann Intern Med. 2020; PMID 32441991

Reduction of secondary transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in households by face mask use, disinfection and social distancing: a cohort study in Beijing, China. AU Wang Y, Tian H, Zhang L, Zhang M, Guo D, Wu W, Zhang X, Kan GL, Jia L, Huo D, Liu B, Wang X, Sun Y, Wang Q, Yang P, MacIntyre CR SO BMJ Glob Health. 2020;5(5) PMID 32467353

Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks. AU Leung NHL, Chu DKW, Shiu EYC, Chan KH, McDevitt JJ, Hau BJP, Yen HL, Li Y, Ip DKM, Peiris JSM, Seto WH, Leung GM, Milton DK, Cowling BJ SO Nat Med. 2020;26(5):676. Epub 2020 Apr 3. PMID 32371934

Surgical mask partition reduces the risk of non-contact transmission in a golden Syrian hamster model for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). AU Chan JF, Yuan S, Zhang AJ, Poon VK, Chan CC, Lee AC, Fan Z, Li C, Liang R, Cao J, Tang K, Luo C, Cheng VC, Cai JP, Chu H, Chan KH, To KK, Sridhar S, Yuen KY SO Clin Infect Dis. 2020; PMID 32472679

Efficacy of face mask in preventing respiratory virus transmission: A systematic review and meta-analysis. AU Liang M, Gao L, Cheng C, Zhou Q, Uy JP, Heiner K, Sun C SO Travel Med Infect Dis. 2020; PMID 32473312

Physical distancing, face masks, and eye protection to prevent person-to-person transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis AU Chu DK, Akl EA, Duda S, et al SO Lancet. 2020

Association Between Universal Masking in a Health Care System and SARS-CoV-2 Positivity Among Health Care Workers. AU Wang X, Ferro EG, Zhou G, Hashimoto D, Bhatt DL SO JAMA. 2020

I always had a sneaking suspicion the virus escaped from a Chinese biolab. How many of you think this is the case? I recall seeing pictures of the Wuhan Lab, smuggled out by a scientist there, and the place was a disorganized wreck! It was shameful! Under such conditions, I suspect Covid came from there....

There was a rumor that the Chinese scientists/lab assistants at the biolab were actually *selling* lab animals to the local wet meat markets, for extra money! Lol

At least Russia has the common sense to build biolabs in isolated areas...

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
There are connections with Bill Gates and vaccine firms to the Wuhan lab so it's possible. It's also just as likely that the virus was seeded around Wuhan by security forces of a foreign nation (likely but not necessarily the US--but it's generally the US doing evil stuff like this every time).

What matters is not so much who created it, as there is clear worldwide collusion behind this lockdown agenda. Everyone except for a few rogue states like Sweden and Tanzania is all on board for a vaccine... the only way that makes any sense at all is that they have the vaccine already.

Remember, be extremely suspicious of any western media stories about China, Russia, Iran, N Korea, Venezuela. They are far more likely to be disinformation stenography pieces. And anyway with the lockdown along with the already sad state of the media, they likely don't have anyone on the ground in those nations, and are just inventing whatever evil propaganda they want.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Just dropping a quick post in this thread and mention that I've still seen no signs of a first wave thus far. It's been a steady-state low level of cases since mid-May. I don't particularly care to enter the mask debate, but if anyone was curious the 7 studies in the spoiler tag below were linked to by the website UpToDate as evidence regarding the efficacy of masks. I haven't read any of them, and am not vouching for their methodology or results, but again if anyone is curious they can read them and draw their own conclusions.
^ Fixed for you

Just dropping a quick post in this thread and mention that I've still seen no signs of a second wave thus far. It's been a steady-state low level of cases since mid-May. I don't particularly care to enter the mask debate, but if anyone was curious the 7 studies in the spoiler tag below were linked to by the website UpToDate as evidence regarding the efficacy of masks. I haven't read any of them, and am not vouching for their methodology or results, but again if anyone is curious they can read them and draw their own conclusions.

Cloth Masks May Prevent Transmission of COVID-19: An Evidence-Based, Risk-Based Approach. AU Clase CM, Fu EL, Joseph M, Beale RCL, Dolovich MB, Jardine M, Mann JFE, Pecoits-Filho R, Winkelmayer WC, Carrero JJ SO Ann Intern Med. 2020; PMID 32441991

Reduction of secondary transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in households by face mask use, disinfection and social distancing: a cohort study in Beijing, China. AU Wang Y, Tian H, Zhang L, Zhang M, Guo D, Wu W, Zhang X, Kan GL, Jia L, Huo D, Liu B, Wang X, Sun Y, Wang Q, Yang P, MacIntyre CR SO BMJ Glob Health. 2020;5(5) PMID 32467353

Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks. AU Leung NHL, Chu DKW, Shiu EYC, Chan KH, McDevitt JJ, Hau BJP, Yen HL, Li Y, Ip DKM, Peiris JSM, Seto WH, Leung GM, Milton DK, Cowling BJ SO Nat Med. 2020;26(5):676. Epub 2020 Apr 3. PMID 32371934

Surgical mask partition reduces the risk of non-contact transmission in a golden Syrian hamster model for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). AU Chan JF, Yuan S, Zhang AJ, Poon VK, Chan CC, Lee AC, Fan Z, Li C, Liang R, Cao J, Tang K, Luo C, Cheng VC, Cai JP, Chu H, Chan KH, To KK, Sridhar S, Yuen KY SO Clin Infect Dis. 2020; PMID 32472679

Efficacy of face mask in preventing respiratory virus transmission: A systematic review and meta-analysis. AU Liang M, Gao L, Cheng C, Zhou Q, Uy JP, Heiner K, Sun C SO Travel Med Infect Dis. 2020; PMID 32473312

Physical distancing, face masks, and eye protection to prevent person-to-person transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis AU Chu DK, Akl EA, Duda S, et al SO Lancet. 2020

Association Between Universal Masking in a Health Care System and SARS-CoV-2 Positivity Among Health Care Workers. AU Wang X, Ferro EG, Zhou G, Hashimoto D, Bhatt DL SO JAMA. 2020
I have read them along with the other 8 "studies" the CDC, in addition to the one I previously posted (2 Hair Stylists), published as supportive research.

If that collection of loose, essentially anecdotal, non controlled data is what constitutes the "science" then the entire medical profession is either complicit or lazy or incompetent as fuck.

Or all of the above

Disgraceful

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
From ZeroHedge "CDC Director Redfield explicitly says he considers face masks to be a better safeguard against #COVID19 than even a potential vaccine." https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...us-has-killed-121-american-youths-cdc-reveals

I've just finished watching an enlightening video by Robert Breaker about the virus, and masks in particular.

So now CDC director says "masks protect me more than a vaccine" (sic)

So for weeks Ive been hearing the masks dont protect the wearer but rather protect others form the wearer should he/she/zey be infected. Everyone has seen this Im sure

So CDC and manufacturer say mask doesnt do shit for the wearer , and now Director of CDC says masks protect more than vaccine

Says a lot about a vaccine that isnt even out yet...or CDC is full of shit and cant keep their bs in any kind of cohesive fashion.

Does no one take any pride in their propaganda work anymore?