The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

Pandemic Officially Over!

article-7421-2.jpg

"Biden has been awarded the Nobel Prize in every category for his brilliant handling of the virus. In a speech to a captive audience that was actually captive because they were there under contract, Biden said: "I'm glad I was finally able to deliver you all from the horrible, you know -- the thing!"

LeoniusD

Pelican
Hopefully this won't get buried too fast but....

It looks like the forum community here was right. This was called many months ago in the Criticisms thread.
That backs up the assessment of many that the upticks in mortality only started after implementation of lockdowns and new suicidal treatments. There was nothing going on until the governments decided to clamp down and micromanage health care in the most idiotic fashion.

ralfy

Robin
Reported several months ago:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Hopefully this won't get buried too fast but....

It looks like the forum community here was right. This was called many months ago in the Criticisms thread.

Yes....and as I've told all my doofus neighbors in glorious New England it was circulating here November 2019. All these sheep wearing masks for something they've already been exposed to.

It kills my brain to watch this farce unfold. Yesterday I walked through a pretty much dead main street and watched the few left run for cover as they saw my smiling unmasked face.

This is a global IQ test and the world is failing miserably.

Last edited:

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Michigan starts new lockdowns Wednesday the 18th, until mid-December. The last time MI had a "temporary" lockdown the measures went for half a year.

No more than 2 families of people together, ever. Except for public transportation? Gyms are still open, haha. But people shouldnt hang out with more than one friend at a time. Hey, they should go to the gym together?

Normal BS that doesnt make any sense other than control. But it will kill the economy of MI for the second time. Hey, if you managed to hold on and not go bankrupt, gird your loins for the second attempt to bankrupt you and your family. Have fun!

https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...ports-in-response-to-covid-19-case-surge.html

he restrictions will take effect on Wednesday, Nov. 18, and last through the Thanksgiving holiday and until Dec. 8, according to a document summarizing the changes obtained by MLive.

“We are in the worst moment of this pandemic to date,” Whitmer said at the press conference. “The situation has never been more dire. We are at the precipice and we need to take some action. As the weather gets colder and people spend more time indoors, this virus will spread. More people will get sick and there will be more fatalities.”

Elementary and middle schools can still conduct in-person learning if the local district allows it. Gordon noted this was the case due to lower rates of infection spread in K-8 districts compared to high schools and colleges.

“Not all school settings are the same,” he said. “There are fewer outbreaks associated with the children most in need of in-person school instruction.”

The following entertainment options are prohibited under the new restrictions:

• Theaters
  • Stadiums
  • Arcades
  • Bowling centers, ice rinks and indoor water parks
  • Fitness classes in a group (individual gym and pool time allowed)

Indoor gatherings remain limited to 10 people, but no more than two households can meet in the same place. Outdoor gathering limits have shrunk to 25 people, which includes funerals.

Things such as retail businesses, salons, barber shops, public transit, child-care centers, parks and health-care facilities are still open. It is not clear if college sports will be restricted, but professional sports are still allowed.

MDHHS Pause to Save Lives

A graphic from the state helps to pinpoint what the new Michigan Department of Health and Human Services order allows and restricts. The new order, announced on Nov. 15, goes into effect Wednesday, Nov. 18, and continues until Dec. 8.

Sunday’s action is the latest MDHHS public health order that acts similarly to Whitmer’s executive orders that the Michigan Supreme Court struck down on partisan lines in early October. She previously issued a stay-at-home order on March 23, which lasted until June.

Read more: Read the full order that DHHS is using to replace 40+ Whitmer rules

Gordon, the MDHHS director, derives his authority to issue the order from the public health code, which states: “If the director determines that control of an epidemic is necessary to protect the public health, the director by emergency order may prohibit the gathering of people for any purpose and may establish procedures to be followed during the epidemic to insure continuation of essential public health services and enforcement of health laws. Emergency procedures shall not be limited to this code.”

That law’s constitutionality was not part of the case in the Michigan Supreme Court. The Public Health Code was ratified by the state legislature in 1978.

Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, R-Clark Lake, criticized Whitmer for tackling the pandemic by herself.

“The Senate Republicans will continue working with our doctors and the medical community on ways we can combat this virus and are ready to work with the Governor when she decides to work as a team to fight this virus,” he said in a statement.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
To put things in perspective, I just read that there are 7 million deaths annually from smoking around the world. So far this year there have been 1.3 million covid deaths. Covid is a pandemic that will eventually burn itself out if left alone. The smoking deaths repeat every year. If it's really about saving lives, wouldn't the resources spent fighting a disease which will soon go away be better off allocated to preventing smoking deaths for years to come? Or any of the many other preventable causes of death that kill many more people than covid. It's not about saving lives.

MRAll134

Pelican
The weird tranny who for some reason is health minister in Pennsylvania now wants people to wear jew muzzles inside their own homes:

I was just going to post this. Breitbart is running a story on this too. Imagine taking medical advice from a tranny (content warning: "woman" with a wang ahead):

Pennsylvania-Health-Secretary-Rachel-Levine-CBS-Philly-YouTube-640x480.jpg

Source: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ens-mask-restrictions-private-homes-included/

Also, masks do not work, because the size of virus is very small and can penetrate cloth or similar masks. From Summit News: “Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever,” he said (Hodkinson).

More on the uselessness of masks: https://summit.news/2020/11/18/top-...x-ever-perpetrated-on-an-unsuspecting-public/