The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

aynrus

Pelican
This one has really shaken me. From a more primary source--the Vatican's news service (do not take on face value anything the MSM reports about the Vatican): https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatic...cdf-note-covid-vaccine-morality-abortion.html

The argument is that where the patient can't choose a morally irreproachable vaccine, it is ok to just take what ever is offered.

That would be hard to accept in, say a smallpox epidemic. For this new flu it's really bizarre and extremely difficult for me to understand.

"the CDF focuses on the moral aspects of receiving vaccines developed using cell lines from tissue obtained from two babies that were aborted in the 1960s."

So these vaccines were developed using cells that were cloned and cloned over time but eventually came from two murdered babies in the 1960s. This sickens me to the core. Really.
Not only that...these cells they took from murdered babies are considered cancerous since these are immortalized cell lines that will reproduce forever without limits (because of modifications made to them). Vaccines are usually a soup polluted with DNA and RNA fragments from whatever animal/human ingredients were used to make them (there're not 100% purified by any means). These DNA fragments will be making into the body of the injected and can incorporate into local cell genome, making the cell cancerous just like the original immortalized cell DNA.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member

A NZ-Iranian pilot in Taiwan infected his married mistress with the virus and lied about it.

Something similar happened with flight staff not quarantining in Sydney, Australia the other week, but the Australian snuck out to a poker machine club not a local beauty.
Ep1qIrvVQAI8cHI

I really should get a pilots license, if a sixty year old Iranian can pull like that.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox
These people are masters of the pilpul. There are plenty of exceptions they can exploit, so these rules are essentially meaningless:
Can exercise any distance from home (so just wear sweatpants wherever you are going)
Parents of divorced children are exempt (lol what?)

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
New potential Pandemic with 70% mortality?
"While the world focuses on Covid-19, scientists are working hard to ensure it doesn't cause the next pandemic"
Fixed.

Back in the summer I was reflecting back on the whole corona virus. Most of us think this is a man made virus. What is strange is that initially it did look like it was very damaging to ones health. How much of that was over hyped by internet fedposters, it's hard to say. But if this was a altered man made virus, than it makes sense why it lost potency after release. Virus replicate fast and have a super short life span, and every time they replicate there is a chance to mutate. Natural viruses don't kill everything in their path, they only kill the weak and vulnerable, if they consume all their hosts at all once, the virus perishes as well. What I am trying to get to is, an altered virus made to behave unnaturally would mutate back to it's natural form, nature brings everything back to equilibrium. It does beg the question if this was meant to be more deadly.

Pelagius

Robin
Back in the summer I was reflecting back on the whole corona virus. Most of us think this is a man made virus. What is strange is that initially it did look like it was very damaging to ones health. How much of that was over hyped by internet fedposters, it's hard to say. But if this was a altered man made virus, than it makes sense why it lost potency after release. Virus replicate fast and have a super short life span, and every time they replicate there is a chance to mutate. Natural viruses don't kill everything in their path, they only kill the weak and vulnerable, if they consume all their hosts at all once, the virus perishes as well. What I am trying to get to is, an altered virus made to behave unnaturally would mutate back to it's natural form, nature brings everything back to equilibrium. It does beg the question if this was meant to be more deadly.
Several commentators have said that a plausible road map for COVID is that summer 2021 OR 2022 the virus will mutate into a far more deadly strain that will then force all of the COVID conspiracy theorists into shock and fear and completely discredit the movement allowing the elites to take control of the board in one swoop. The blame will be placed on all those who ignored the rules and no resistance movement will be possible again.

This theory is further backed by Bill Gates prediction of another impending pandemic.

These commentators also claim that this is why elites are seen flouting the rules so often as they know that this one is harmless.

My old man got tipped by some buddies about another hard lockdown coming this week, due to the new strains and the ever growing number of cases. Their reasoning he gave me about is if a serious country like Germany does hard measures again, we must do it too. If it comes to fruition, things may start to get really nasty until it explodes. And the other day, the news said in 10 years the covid-1984 will be like the common cold, what a coincidence! :rolleyes:

On a personal matter, does anyone know in which stores and shops might find a gas mask? I’ll try to go for the “agree and amplify” tactic when going to stores.

I don't know if this was talked about but in September it became known that IMF offered Lukashenko of Belarus 940 million $ to introduce the strict covid measures and he refused to do it.

“This [financial] mechanism does not contain any stringent conditions <…>, but [its use] requires safeguards of transparency and appropriate policy measures to ensure that funds are used to combat the pandemic and promote economic stability,” he said.

Safeguards mean “measures to contain the pandemic in accordance with the WHO recommendations, which is the standard [IMF] procedure for all countries” Rice said.

Recall that in March, the Belarusian authorities, the National Bank of Belarus and the IMF discussed the allocation of financial support in the amount of up to $940 million in connection with the consequences of the pandemic.

In June, Alexander Lukashenko said that the IMF continued to demand that Belarus introduce “quarantine, isolation, curfew” to receive a loan. He then stressed that the additional lending conditionalities, which do not relate to the financial part, imposed on the country were unacceptable.

As you can see here, it's all very clear. Either you accept covid measures or you don't get that IMF money.

Lukashenko was the only Western politician with balls not to sell out his country to globalists.

If you're asking yourself why you have these silly measures. Your politicians, your medical "experts", your media... They all took the money. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

Also, why do you think they wanted to destroy Lukashenko so bad during the summer?

Troller

Pelican
My old man got tipped by some buddies about another hard lockdown coming this week, due to the new strains and the ever growing number of cases. Their reasoning he gave me about is if a serious country like Germany does hard measures again, we must do it too. If it comes to fruition, things may start to get really nasty until it explodes. And the other day, the news said in 10 years the covid-1984 will be like the common cold, what a coincidence! :rolleyes:

On a personal matter, does anyone know in which stores and shops might find a gas mask? I’ll try to go for the “agree and amplify” tactic when going to stores.
Merkel wants to shut down trains after the 20th.

What rock have you been living under? Have you not bothered to read through any of the threads?

There is no virus, man-made or otherwise. The “deadly strains” are just fake numbers boosted by the fake PCR test. It’s not science, it’s a magician waving his hands around and performing a conjurer’s trick.

The “pandemic” is not deadly or dangerous to one’s health, because it doesn’t exist in the first place.

Read this if you want to know what’s really going on:

Peacock
Gold Member
What rock have you been living under? Have you not bothered to read through any of the threads?

There is no virus, man-made or otherwise. The “deadly strains” are just fake numbers boosted by the fake PCR test. It’s not science, it’s a magician waving his hands around and performing a conjurer’s trick.

The “pandemic” is not deadly or dangerous to one’s health, because it doesn’t exist in the first place.

Read this if you want to know what’s really going on:

This is false. The virus and contagion are very real, it's most likely a lab-made virus, according to many top scientists including French Nobel laureate Montagnier (who is actually a whistleblower, not an establishment drone).

The real conspiracy here is that the virus is not as deadly as it's made up to be although it's not quite that benign either, it is treatable with established, safe and cheap suppressed remedies like Ivermectin and HCQ, and that the vaccines are unnecessary, useless and potentially dangerous, and the lockdowns and drastic measures imposed on healthy people are not only useless but also counterproductive in terms of building natural herd immunity through the healthier segment of the population.

Last edited: