The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
You were doing well until this^. It's a bit American-centric to assume that a virus was concocted to get a US president out of office. The vote rigging did that. Nah, all the evidence points to this virus being a pretext to usher in the UN 13 goals of sustainable development, aka the Great Reset.
That was an afterthought, I think, but it is true that each country saw the virus as the power-grabbing opportunity that it was and feels the need to exploit it as long as they can.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
You were doing well until this^. It's a bit American-centric to assume that a virus was concocted to get a US president out of office. The vote rigging did that. Nah, all the evidence points to this virus being a pretext to usher in the UN 13 goals of sustainable development, aka the Great Reset.
I dont think it was specifically planned to get "a US president out of office" but I definitely think Trump set off alarms with the globalists. His "America First" speeches at Davos and then the UN likely triggered an accelerated timetable.

the high

Kingfisher
Yeah considering how important America is to global politics, I don't think it's far-fetched to say that Trump triggered the elites to change course. Probably feared a pro-nationalism ripple effect throughout the world or something. In that video in the other thread it was said that a whistleblower revealed the original rollout for all this nonsense was 2050 but they expedited it for some reason.

An0dyne

Robin

This certainly gives some ammo to denominations that believe the papacy is antichrist....

EDIT: Woah I didn’t see these at first. Absolutely demonic:

4435EA61-2C08-40C0-A399-CC1B9BD5C44D.jpeg80B483B6-6BF8-474E-B5C7-69730786620E.png