The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Back on the rollercoaster!

Seems I was right! (so easy to be with these satanists)

Maximum of 5km radius(!) do they know how big Australia is? (ofcourse they do, it's just pure bullying)

big poppa

Kingfisher
Gold Member
What a crap hole Melbourne would be to live in. Theyve copped probably 80% of the lockdowns here in Australia - clearly they are the test city for what the elites have in store for us.
I’ll be able to afford to buy some land quite soon so I’m thinking long and hard about where I want it to be. So far my requirements are minimum of 150km from any large city, but close enough to my family that I can drive there within 5 or 6 hours. I don’t suppose I’ll ever be allowed to travel domestically again without the poison, let alone internationally. But that probably won’t come into full effect until 2022 some time.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've traveled around the Southeast US some over the last few weeks.

No one gives a hoot anymore in these areas. Crowded clubs full of dancing college kids, hardly a mask in sight. Stores, beaches, pools, bars, restaurants. All packed, (mostly) all maskless.

Even starbucks and other cucked stores with huge "mask required!" signs on the door are full of non-maskers and no one asking anyone to put them on either.

Encouraging to see, I must say.

Now the freaks up north, they're still double masking to take a jog in an empty field like good boys and girls.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Red State is reporting on a defector to the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) who is presumably giving the U.S. government information related to the leak from Wuhan BioLab.

RED STATE: Sources tell RedState the defector has been with the DIA for three months and that he has provided an extensive, technically detailed debrief to US officials. In DIA’s assessment, the information provided by the defector is legitimate. Sources say the level of confidence in the defector’s information is what has led to a sudden crisis of confidence in Dr. Anthony Fauci, adding that U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) personnel detailed to DIA have corroborated very technical details of information provided by the defector.

Interestingly, one of the incredibly astute Twitter researchers who focuses on China, “aka Ben“, previously reported on the family of Sun Lijun who defected to Australia in February of last year. Sun Lijun was the former Chinese Deputy Minister of Public Security who was sent to Wuhan to manage (aka cover-up) the SARS-CoV-2 breakout. His wife and children fled China during the height of the pandemic spread.

The propaganda is evidently heading this way. Question is, what they are leading it to and why?

Yes it's completely logical to expect in the West too that in autumn they'll shut it down again. First reason is obvious, as long as there is independent livelihood to destroy they'll have to raise the hammer and hit, and raise the hammer and hit, and so on. That's the economic element. Secondly, the obvious wish is to curb freedoms and more lockdowns would make it kind of a habit to people. Furthermore, it will be a great chance to blame the non vaxxed (we have to lock down because of them!!)

Easy_C

Peacock
Visited some undergrad folks in a large MidWestern city, and they had a send off party (they’re finishing army assignments) at a country dance club where the Entire venue was packed full of 400 or so people with no masks and no vaxx check.

In the US this thing is over as a political tool