The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Has anyone heard any credible news on how long the virus can last on surfaces? I know originally the mainstream doctors said 24 hours at a minimum up to a few days, but since everything else that comes out of their mouth is a lie, I assume this is BS too.

And what about temperature? Is it really true that the virus can withstand hot temps like they initially said, or is that also a lie?
Just stop this madness.

Don't lick doorknobs and you will be fine. I think that should be general common sense for anyone.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
@Maddox

Im not trying to pick on you. But there is an enormous wealth of information in this thread compilation representing thousands of hours and scientific sources (not to mention the numerous others) that unequivocally makes the case that this virus is nothing to fear unless youre obese, really old, or have an otherwise compromised innate immune system.

Your question about how long the "virus can last on surfaces?" shows that you either have not spent the time to do your own research, nor taken the time to take advantage of the tremendous amount of research members have contributed. Thats both a shame for you (thats why youre afraid) and disrespectful to those aforementioned benefactors.

The answer: It doesnt matter...especially if you lift (and eat right, take a regimen of Vitamin C, zinc, D3)... bro ;)

Maddox

Sparrow
@Maddox

Im not trying to pick on you. But there is an enormous wealth of information in this thread compilation representing thousands of hours and scientific sources (not to mention the numerous others) that unequivocally makes the case that this virus is nothing to fear unless youre obese, really old, or have an otherwise compromised innate immune system.

Your question about how long the "virus can last on surfaces?" shows that you either have not spent the time to do your own research, nor taken the time to take advantage of the tremendous amount of research members have contributed. Thats both a shame for you (thats why youre afraid) and disrespectful to those aforementioned benefactors.

The answer: It doesnt matter...especially if you lift (and eat right, take a regimen of Vitamin C, zinc, D3)... bro ;)

I've done a lot of research. Go into the vaccine thread and see for yourself.

As for my question, I did a search on here and nothing about it turned up in recent posts. Maybe you don't care about such things, but I do. There are questions about Covid that still need answers. For instance, "Is spike protein transmission actually possible?"

If you wanna act like a tough guy and show everyone you're not scared of this virus, do it without insulting me.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

As for my question, I did a search on here and nothing about it turned up in recent posts. Maybe you don't care about such things, but I do. There are questions about Covid that still need answers. For instance, "Is spike protein transmission actually possible?"

If you wanna act like a tough guy and show everyone you're not scared of this virus, do it without insulting me.

Sars-Cov-2 does not exist in the real world. It was invented on a computer and now resides only in the minds of men. The fact that it's 100% fake and fabricated makes it more powerful and long-lasting. It can never be defeated because it does not exist except as a new name for old and very common symptoms.

From a contagion standpoint, nothing has changed in the real world in the last 2 years. The obviously fake story of Coofid is nothing more than a really bad cover for a complete command and control takeover of the entire world by the sickest psychopaths who ever existed.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

One of the things that the mainstream media have done successfully over the last year is to get people, including me, to obsess about viruses. Even on this forum people stridently make claims on all sorts of things about CV19 and viruses in general. I can't make any such claims as I'm not qualified to do so. There will always be stuff that I don't know that I don't know. However, I've read a lot of science papers and books over the past year and can conclude that scientists lie and connive in the same way politicians do, so the idea of the infallible expert the media peddles is fallacious nonsense. Science is as prone to corruption as any field, that much I have gleaned from my reading.

There are decent, ethical doctors and scientists out there who're trying to do the right thing and those are the people I seek out and listen to. From such people I've cobbled together a treatment regime that I have faith will deal with any respiratory virus that comes my way. Now I don't care if viruses can survive on surfaces or if the vaxxed are shedding rogue spike proteins, if I start to get symptoms I have the means to nip it in the bud.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Just stop this madness.

Don't lick doorknobs and you will be fine. I think that should be general common sense for anyone.
Actually there was a study done by a German virologist who went back in spring 2020 into the flats of 'infected' nurses and other people, swabbed everything from doorknobs to TV remotes - even ones used just seconds ago by the actually sick 'covid infected'.

The results came all out negative - or as he called it at best filled with 'dead viruses' aka too little to matter.

He later did a few interviews, but it did not slow the big show.

Point is - you can lick doorknobs and will be fine. If you can lick TV remotes of actually currently sick patients who touched it minutes ago, then I guess this super-infectious virus needs a tongue-kiss to get it done.

LeoniusD

Pelican
One of the things that the mainstream media have done successfully over the last year is to get people, including me, to obsess about viruses. Even on this forum people stridently make claims on all sorts of things about CV19 and viruses in general. I can't make any such claims as I'm not qualified to do so. There will always be stuff that I don't know that I don't know. However, I've read a lot of science papers and books over the past year and can conclude that scientists lie and connive in the same way politicians do, so the idea of the infallible expert the media peddles is fallacious nonsense. Science is as prone to corruption as any field, that much I have gleaned from my reading.

There are decent, ethical doctors and scientists out there who're trying to do the right thing and those are the people I seek out and listen to. From such people I've cobbled together a treatment regime that I have faith will deal with any respiratory virus that comes my way. Now I don't care if viruses can survive on surfaces or if the vaxxed are shedding rogue spike proteins, if I start to get symptoms I have the means to nip it in the bud.
For me it's the opposite - before it started I gave some credence to the virus theory - now I am a full proponent of the terrain-exosome theory which far better explains what is going on. Thus even my previously held 1% minor viral trepidation turned to 0%.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Sars-Cov-2 does not exist in the real world. It was invented on a computer and now resides only in the minds of men. The fact that it's 100% fake and fabricated makes it more powerful and long-lasting. It can never be defeated because it does not exist except as a new name for old and very common symptoms.

From a contagion standpoint, nothing has changed in the real world in the last 2 years. The obviously fake story of Coofid is nothing more than a really bad cover for a complete command and control takeover of the entire world by the sickest psychopaths who ever existed.
*Applause* this is it.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member

This is exactly my estimation. It's so simple and effective only an evil genius could come up with this. It makes the idiot proles run round with panic on a witch hunt they are unable to finish. The solution is equally simple but requires a clear and maybe sophisticated mind to arrive at the conclusion that all can be resolved just by gaining consciousness. Parmenides's ex nihilo nihil fit comes to mind.

Last edited:

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
@Maddox

This CDC statement is older than dirt. And very well known now.

Makes me wonder, how did the CDC mess that up so badly? During the initial stages of the pandemic they were saying it could survive for days on surfaces, hence everyone buying tons of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. How do they do a complete 180 and say it doesn't survive on surfaces at all? It's not like it was an educated guess, they had researchers doing all kinds of tests to figure this thing out, how could they possibly have screwed up so badly?

Which leads me to wonder, how many other things did they completely exaggerate?

Could you expand upon this? I’m not sure I follow, but I want to understand. What is meant by “new name for old and very common symptoms”? Thank you.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
@Maddox Watch this and then go into a dark room and cuddle your inner child and tell him ‘everything is going to be alright’. This time is a time for warriors, if you are not a warrior, then just look after the vulnerable. And stay out of the way of the Warriors.

Interesting interview. But, as he admits, though the information is conclusive, it won't stop the authorities and I doubt these findings will go viral.

I still haven't understood the plan though. Kill the obedient population and then control the dissidents?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Everything. There was never a pandemic. There is no pandemic.
And if we extrapolate this question ''how many other things did they completely exaggerate?'' to other fields, where do we end then? Climate change lie. Atheism lie. Secular lifestyle lie. Individualism lie. Experience lie. There is no truth lie. Subjectivity lie. Food lie. History lie. Freedom lie. Money lie. Everything is a lie. That's pretty daunting to realize. I have experienced a lot of cognitive dissonance already but I don't know if I really fully already grasp all above. I already feel that my brain has been split in two the last year, but it's probably a lifelong process of unwinding Satan's lies and the world he created and seeiing the truth sharper and sharper.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Interesting interview. But, as he admits, though the information is conclusive, it won't stop the authorities and I doubt these findings will go viral.

I still haven't understood the plan though. Kill the obedient population and then control the dissidents?
That's an interesting thought. Indeed if they depopulate through vaccines the non vaxxed will remain as their desired 5%. But then how do you depopulate on a massive scale without having access to the bodies of the people, if you don't want to release a real bioweapon of sorts for you'll lose control over it quickly. So if they want to depopulate (which they want, all influential globalists have said it) they must take the unvaxxed into account.

Edin

Robin
And if we extrapolate this question ''how many other things did they completely exaggerate?'' to other fields, where do we end then? Climate change lie. Atheism lie. Secular lifestyle lie. Individualism lie. Experience lie. There is no truth lie. Subjectivity lie. Food lie. History lie. Freedom lie. Money lie. Everything is a lie. That's pretty daunting to realize. I have experienced a lot of cognitive dissonance already but I don't know if I really fully already grasp all above. I already feel that my brain has been split in two the last year, but it's probably a lifelong process of unwinding Satan's lies and the world he created and seeiing the truth sharper and sharper.

Henrik_Plenge_Jakobsen_Everything_is_Wrong_1996_Installation_view_Manifesta_1_Witte_de_With_Rotterdam_x.jpg