Yeah big appreciation for y'all. I've completely quit MSM now to take in any info. I follow this forum, few Ortho/Red pill commentators and the Dutch Alex Jones and that's it. It's great to have an outlet to discuss these topics, for with our normie friends this is difficult. This gives me and many others the chance to get your thoughts on paper and not let them stay in your head.I've said it before and I'll say it again: The discussions , postings , news et al and subsequent insights that we have here onRVF are very rare. They are valuable but also can be simoultaneouly jarring
BumpIts unlikely there will ever be a safe and effective vaccine for this. Corona viruses are notoriously difficult to vaccinate against (yet easily thwarted with correct early treatment protocols)
Just look at what happened with the Swine Flu (H1N1) a decade ago. That panic made a rush to vaccine that ended up causing brain damage among other things) and they eventually gave up trying as the fear subsided
Dozens of children who developed sleep disorder after getting vaccine could get compensation after high court rulingwww.theguardian.com
Bump.... one of the earliest Kung Flu threads back in Spring 2020 Interesting reading from April on.Hmmm maybe. I have no idea lol. I hate SV with a passion and all the damage they have done with shit like Instagram. Hopefully real estate prices in Bay Area will go down because of the pandemic.
Bump.... one of the earliest Kung Flu threads back in Spring 2020 Interesting reading from April on.
Lots and lots of the scamdemic believers and panickers have faded away....just like the coofpocalypse
This is the new thread for general coronavirus news, reports, and analysis. The forum has multiple coronavirus threads:
And the archived threads:
- Health treatments and prevention for Coronavirus - for ways to build immunity and fight a potential infection
- "I Have Coronavirus/Cold/Flu Symptoms" thread - for those who have cold or flu symptoms
- Coronavirus Lounge thread - for light-hearted discussion and sharing of memes
- Coronavirus Socioeconomic/Cultural/Political Ramifications - for political discussion
- Skeptics of Coronovirus thread - for those who don't believe the narrative that this is a highly infectious virus that is spreading the globe
This thread is NOT for skeptic views. Use the skeptic thread above or you will be suspended.