The Coronavirus Pandemic thread III

2Infinity

Woodpecker

Seems like this is the same Japanese govt data that was obtained by a Canadian researcher (Dr.Birdle), it's been well discussed during this past month on the Darkhorse podcast

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I've said it before and I'll say it again: The discussions , postings , news et al and subsequent insights that we have here onRVF are very rare. They are valuable but also can be simoultaneouly jarring
Yeah big appreciation for y'all. I've completely quit MSM now to take in any info. I follow this forum, few Ortho/Red pill commentators and the Dutch Alex Jones and that's it. It's great to have an outlet to discuss these topics, for with our normie friends this is difficult. This gives me and many others the chance to get your thoughts on paper and not let them stay in your head.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Its unlikely there will ever be a safe and effective vaccine for this. Corona viruses are notoriously difficult to vaccinate against (yet easily thwarted with correct early treatment protocols)

Just look at what happened with the Swine Flu (H1N1) a decade ago. That panic made a rush to vaccine that ended up causing brain damage among other things) and they eventually gave up trying as the fear subsided

Bump

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Hmmm maybe. I have no idea lol. I hate SV with a passion and all the damage they have done with shit like Instagram. Hopefully real estate prices in Bay Area will go down because of the pandemic.
Bump.... one of the earliest Kung Flu threads back in Spring 2020 Interesting reading from April on.

Lots and lots of the scamdemic believers and panickers have faded away....just like the coofpocalypse

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Bump.... one of the earliest Kung Flu threads back in Spring 2020 Interesting reading from April on.

Lots and lots of the scamdemic believers and panickers have faded away....just like the coofpocalypse

I read the first page or two but got triggered so I had to stop. Lol. Sad but true. I understood what the elites were doing, that our rights were being taken away, that society was being fractured and that unofficial war had been declared. No one around me understood. Listened to some "truthers" online who understood what was happening. Wasn't on this board yet.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
This is the new thread for general coronavirus news, reports, and analysis. The forum has multiple coronavirus threads:

And the archived threads:

For some reason, forum threads go slow when they hit about 80 pages, so I will create new threads whenever that happens.

This thread is NOT for skeptic views. Use the skeptic thread above or you will be suspended.

Since this is the oldest remaining COVID thread and since the MSM has seemingly moved on to "war" and the the Dog is no longer being Wagged with the "Pandemic" narrative I feel its appropriate to mark the moment.

To the Kung Flu, Wu Flu, Chyna Bug and every other more accurate name the MSM refused to call you by I bid you fare well.

Likely the greatest hoax ever perpetrated you fooled most but as the adage goes you didnt fool us all
may-you-live-in-interesting-times.jpg