The crime wave in America

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
Did someone on this forum coin the term "post-truth world"? I'm not sure but anyway it appears to be a crime to even criticise non-whites now as a means of hurting whites.

The first time some light skinned/white guy is caught on video harassing or hitting an asian its national news and rolled out all week as a crisis of race relations. ignoring the very obvious crimes committed by blacks.

Just the last week people criticising Meghan (you know who) were losing their jobs or attacked for merely pointing out flaws in her story. You dont even have to say anything racist now and its a social crime.

All this is going to do is empower more non-whites to do more to gain attention and carry out crimes. Similar to South Africa.
It’s a strategy to provoke whites, incentivize non-whites to provoke whites, immunize non-whites from basically any legal or social consequences for anything from verbal provocations to outright physical assaults (including murder), and cripple any abilities whites have for legal self-defense against such attacks, under any circumstances.

The Alinsky tactics “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it,” as well as “Keep the pressure on” come to mind.

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.
Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals

HA! There is a BMW parked right outside my patio. The kid upstairs is working on it, white, mechanic, has a dog and a pretty girlfriend. Today I was out on the patio, shaping a couple of walking staves. This black dude walks up, walks around the car and then opens the door and gets in the driver seat. Messes around and tries to start the car, it won't start but I don't say anything. He gets out and opens the hood, won't start, he doesn't care that I am watching him knowing that he does not own the vehicle. Right out in the open. This of course just a couple of weeks after some black dudes threw a rock at me. So, no care? Doesn't matter if someone is watching you? I have reported these things to the office, they just say to report it to the police, they do nothing. What happense when you cannot rely upon the "Laws" to keep crime down? Of course there is a saying, don't know where it came from but goes like this..."There is no situation, no matter how dire, that a cop can't make it worse."

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
HA! There is a BMW parked right outside my patio. The kid upstairs is working on it, white, mechanic, has a dog and a pretty girlfriend. Today I was out on the patio, shaping a couple of walking staves. This black dude walks up, walks around the car and then opens the door and gets in the driver seat. Messes around and tries to start the car, it won't start but I don't say anything. He gets out and opens the hood, won't start, he doesn't care that I am watching him knowing that he does not own the vehicle. Right out in the open. This of course just a couple of weeks after some black dudes threw a rock at me. So, no care? Doesn't matter if someone is watching you? I have reported these things to the office, they just say to report it to the police, they do nothing. What happense when you cannot rely upon the "Laws" to keep crime down? Of course there is a saying, don't know where it came from but goes like this..."There is no situation, no matter how dire, that a cop can't make it worse."

Either you need to live where there arent any black people or you need a society where getting a gang of people together to grab these type of criminals and hang them is ok.

But sooner or later you will run out of small towns to live in that dont have black people.

I live in a small town in the Midwest that is somewhat poor. There are almost no wealthy people and the rich are basically just solidly middle class. There are many poor people, but they are all white.

There is almost zero crime here other than drinking and driving, but thats mostly because its rural. You must have a car - people drink - there you go.

No murder - robberies - assaults - theft. You can leave purses or bikes unattended anywhere and people will not take them. They might pick them up and then bring them to the police station or call you. Last summer my brother dropped his wallet and he went to the police station to pick it up after someone turned it in, with money and cards inside.

This town has many very poor people. Why dont they just get a gun and rob people, or steal things? What is different?

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
Either you need to live where there arent any black people or you need a society where getting a gang of people together to grab these type of criminals and hang them is ok.

But sooner or later you will run out of small towns to live in that dont have black people.

I live in a small town in the Midwest that is somewhat poor. There are almost no wealthy people and the rich are basically just solidly middle class. There are many poor people, but they are all white.

There is almost zero crime here other than drinking and driving, but thats mostly because its rural. You must have a car - people drink - there you go.

No murder - robberies - assaults - theft. You can leave purses or bikes unattended anywhere and people will not take them. They might pick them up and then bring them to the police station or call you. Last summer my brother dropped his wallet and he went to the police station to pick it up after someone turned it in, with money and cards inside.

This town has many very poor people. Why dont they just get a gun and rob people, or steal things? What is different?
Blacks have to commit crime without ceasing because of the pure and unadulterated hatred that whites have for the color of their skin. It’s basic science, and all the experts agree on that.

Oh I was dying the other day when an asian female posted on Reddit (hate that site)
"Asian couple moving to My Non-Diverse White City, do I have anything to worry about?"

Um you are running away from other Asians, steering clear of all blacks and hispanics, and heading straight to Whiteland to extract resources, and you have the nerve to ask that question :laughter:

DenizenJane

Woodpecker

Meh. This is an illustration of why the homelessness crisis is never ever going away.

We as a society have breached a certain threshold that could ever reverse it. All these grandiose reports on your local news about the rollouts of new social services to curtail it won't make a dent. And brute force, like the report above, won't work either.

BiggNastee

Kingfisher

I love people of all skin tones but it is called the Great White North for a reason

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Recently they instituted curfew for Springbreak as the crowds were unreal apparently...

Well, this twitter feed should highlight exactly why they shut it down, just like in Las Vegas last year. Cheap flights + lockdown cabin fever = current USA.

Notice a common denominator?

Whilst watching these videos I saw on the suggestions bar to the right;

"This is what the first city on Mars could look like"

:laughter:

Recently they instituted curfew for Springbreak as the crowds were unreal apparently...

Well, this twitter feed should highlight exactly why they shut it down, just like in Las Vegas last year. Cheap flights + lockdown cabin fever = current USA.

Notice a common denominator?

Whilst watching these videos I saw on the suggestions bar to the right;

"This is what the first city on Mars could look like"

:laughter:
Muh reparations.

BTW the whitest party city is now Nashville

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
CKiXVsSZ.jpeg

bboAMzYc.jpeg

7ys7PxeN.png

Last edited:
I don't really get your reply. It's about blending in on the street while you're going shopping / taking a walk to maintain your sanity. Americans generally dress very neat which makes them stand out as "rich".

I'm not talking about hanging out at refugee camps. You get an AirBnB / rent an apartment. Ukraine has visa options and you can stay in the European Union as a tourist for up to 90 days + the prison isle of UK also 90 days. (their immigration is pretty picky + they banned roosh + higher chances of violence than in western Europe)

There is Macedonia and Turkey if you need to get out of the Schengen area as well. If you have savings / a remote job you can stay in an overall safer area this way and wait how things pan out.

I would rather make a stand, fight for what is mine, and die the man I am, than eek out a miserable existence living out of a suitcase in an Air BnN or apartment in Ukraine, or die grasping for what little they will leave behind for us.

Our ancestors didn't pack up and sail to French or Portuguese colonies when the British were oppressing them.

"He knew that if he didn’t act fast, the fire could take out several city blocks. But if he did, he would violate a court order that, he says, treats drug labs in homeless camps differently than those in homes. It requires 48 hours notice before clearing a homeless camp."

48 hours notice :laughter:

I would rather make a stand, fight for what is mine, and die the man I am, than eek out a miserable existence living out of a suitcase in an Air BnN or apartment in Ukraine, or die grasping for what little they will leave behind for us.

Our ancestors didn't pack up and sail to French or Portuguese colonies when the British were oppressing them.

One of the big things many men don't realize is that if the USA collapses, the whole world will go sideways. If you are an outsider, and food supply is cut off or rationed due to your own home country crashing, I doubt you or your family will be treated very kindly.

A lot of the world depends upon the US Dollar, US grain exports, and US trade. Without a strong USA, much of the world would feel a heavy impact.

MRAll134

Pelican
Almost everyday now, there is a mass shooting in the U.S. The latest one is below, from today. This is Biden's Lawless America:

Police on scene of active shooter in residential neighborhood in Connecticut
BRANFORD, CT — Police in Branford were taking on gunfire in a residential neighborhood Tuesday afternoon.

Police responded to a call of shots fired around 12:30 p.m. local time near Main Street and Cherry Hill.

Roads in the area were closed and a SWAT team was called in. Video from the scene showed officers taking cover as a flurry of gunfire is heard.

Source: https://breaking911.com/breaking-po...r-in-residential-neighborhood-in-connecticut/