The crime wave in America

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Andy Ngo... is just ... sooooo milquetoast.
I mean... it's just so bizarre to see these people going nuts over very mild stuff, kind of like when Roosh suggested some guys get together and have a coffee and talk, and they called out the national security state.
Jimmy Dore is a Nazi because he calls out leftist hypocrisy.
Tim Pool is the most right wing journalist on the internet.
It's truly laughable stuff.

Andy Ngo, I mean I guess he's ok, but he doesn't say much that interests me. It's just so weird to see such a hostile reaction to such a mildly middle of the road person.

I mean, imagine if the anger and resentment of these brainless idiots was actually directed towards the group who IS actively harming us? Imagine if any time they were spotted, that was the reaction THEY got?

Well, now you know why coffee shop meetups were not allowed.

2Beta

Chicken
Andy Ngo... is just ... sooooo milquetoast.
I mean... it's just so bizarre to see these people going nuts over very mild stuff, kind of like when Roosh suggested some guys get together and have a coffee and talk, and they called out the national security state.
Jimmy Dore is a Nazi because he calls out leftist hypocrisy.
Tim Pool is the most right wing journalist on the internet.
It's truly laughable stuff.

Andy Ngo, I mean I guess he's ok, but he doesn't say much that interests me. It's just so weird to see such a hostile reaction to such a mildly middle of the road person.

I mean, imagine if the anger and resentment of these brainless idiots was actually directed towards the group who IS actively harming us? Imagine if any time they were spotted, that was the reaction THEY got?

Well, now you know why coffee shop meetups were not allowed.
Dave Rubin, Shapiro, Crowder, Jordan Peterson, the list goes on. I believe they vehemently go after these relatively politically correct centrists, and especially former lefties like Rubin, because they know these guys are "gateway drugs" to using mere logic, and escaping the emotion driven, reactionary cult of leftist group think. When I was blue pilled, I generally ignored these guys because the liberal hive mind always told me they were "right wing extremists," and therefor illegitimate. Unfortunately, this type of censorship works to a degree.

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member

E0VcoJJVkAEJc5f

For the record, Islington is an area of London know for its extreme-left, typically of a wealth background. It is the seat of communist, Jeremy Corbyn. Was once the site of the largest know child sex abuse scandal, under Corbyn's watch, which he was told about many times but did nothing.

A perfect chance to push the LGBT agenda has been passed up for some reason...

Screenshot-at-2021-06-18-13-16-07.png

Gremlin

Robin
Gang leader in Baltimore responsible for over a dozen murders, dozens of attempted murders and ran a significant drug enterprise skipped out on his hearing scheduled for last week and is on the run. Mosby and her crew thought it was okay to put him on home monitoring and he was going to show up. Clowns.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021...run-after-failing-to-self-surrender-thursday/

The rest of his crew.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/06/03/triple-c-gang-members-charged-with-murder/
The Justice Department wants these people to go free as long as they're racial minorities that is.

Don't read this unless you can control your temper:

http://www.newnation.org/

Basically it is doing what the dailystormer used to do, but in spam fashion, it sends hot links to all black violent crime in the U.S. most of it on whites, some on animals, others on children, and some on other blacks.
in fairness.. monikers like:

Tammsha

Joydan Ja'niece

J'angelo

plus a link in each article entitled 'stupid negro names'

does give rise to some levity amidst all the general misery.