The crime wave in America

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
True, but you’ll also be more likely to win your cases because they need to ensure that black lawyers win more cases than white lawyers.

Oh wow haha I know you said that as a joke but thats an interesting thing to consider!

But then again the jew judge who hates blacks more than anyone and knows there is no recourse against them for anything makes it a wild card....

Gimlet

Kingfisher
A perfect chance to push the LGBT agenda has been passed up for some reason...

Screenshot-at-2021-06-18-13-16-07.png

A recent hobby of mine is to look up the full story behind these tranny "hate crimes". Every single time, the tranny brought the beating upon himself. Every single time.

Now this case this dude was walking out the door and I guess heard something he didn't like and decided to come rushing back to challenge these female linebackers. It's a shame he got stabbed, but as all men know, you take a chance when you escalate. Especially in the hood. Wearing a dress does not absolve you of consequences.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Tranny Hate Crimes (tm) also are often times drug related, as in they owe money or cheated someone for drugs. These people tend to have serious drug issues. Shocking, I know.

Trannys are from the lowest rungs of society, from the black ghetto guy seen in the link, to the white Portland antifa guys in women's panties. Yes they are almost all drug addicts and mouthy too. The media has made them untouchable, I think as yet another method of destroying society. No one bats an eye when a drug addled heterosexual mouths off and catches a beating as a result. But with the Trannys, it's always a hate crime.

MKE-Ed

Robin
When I see scenes like the one in the above video, it tells me that ghetto thug culture is now become mainstream. A similar incident took place within the past week in Chicago. A Chicago Police SUV was driving in an urban area and women literally got on top of it to twerk as it was being driven. The police officers didn’t do a thing about it. We now have cities in the US that have a total lack of respect for the law. This is third world country stuff.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
When I see scenes like the one in the above video, it tells me that ghetto thug culture is now become mainstream. A similar incident took place within the past week in Chicago. A Chicago Police SUV was driving in an urban area and women literally got on top of it to twerk as it was being driven. The police officers didn’t do a thing about it. We now have cities in the US that have a total lack of respect for the law. This is third world country stuff.
Nah its first world "tolerance". 3rd world cop would just shoot the first nuggleheaded fool without blinking

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
I believe you are referring to this video ?

This is America now,
Thank you boomers for defeating the "evil"(very mean and evil) Nazis and for destroying this country's Christian moral values in exchange for fornication and LSD in the 1960s.

Last edited:

MKE-Ed

Robin
I believe you are referring to this video ?

This is America now,
Thank you boomers for defeating the "evil"(very mean and evil) Nazis and for destroying this country's Christian moral values in exchange for fornication and LSD in the 1960s.
Yes, that’s the incident in question and video. Unbelievable that this happens and the police just let it happen.

For those who are living there:
How safe is Denver,CO nowadays? Is iit still a great place to raise a family...like it was regarded back in the 1990s and 2000s?

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
For those who are living there:
How safe is Denver,CO nowadays? Is iit still a great place to raise a family...like it was regarded back in the 1990s and 2000s?
I've been to Denver a couple times within the last few years, and it didn't leave a good impression. A lot of the major cities on the West Coast are turning into replicas of each other. Lots of radical leftists, homeless (tents and trash everywhere), drugs, terrible traffic, increasing crime, overpriced housing, transplants changing the culture. Unfortunately Denver is no different.

A lot of the suburbs seemed like good places to live, however. And it's Colorado, so the scenery and outdoor sports are great, especially as you go west into the Rockies.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
In the Czech republic they recently had a case of a drug-induced Roma man being arrested by the local cops in a similar way as George Floyd:

The global marxists organizations wanted to start a Roma-lives-matter campaign, but it did not go anywhere. Similarly to Fentanyl-Floyd the man died from the effects of an overdose.

Marxisms and this cult of racism destroys a society by first vilifying the core culture, spitting on the precepts of the core religion of a country, then creating a critical race theory narrative that essentially tells the builders of the country that they are only evil and the only good thing comes from someone who is not them and supposedly oppressed. I really wonder why people cannot see that - it's like trying to live with a wife that stabs you every day in the gut.