The crime wave in America

What's interestingly different about crime today is it's happening in a hardened society, relative to the 60s. In the 60s America was a soft target, gradually over 30 years (until crime peaked in 1992ish and started dropping) Americans bought guns by the truckload and installed alarm systems, developed a private security army, set up gated communities, etc.

I'm thinking that was not all to the good, but they do increase resistance to criminal activities.

So the crime increase so far seems to be in the areas still soft: urban lib areas.

unit414

Robin
The more this happens, the closer we get to a backlash and all hell breaks loose. Until then keep your family under watchful eye.

Strange how there was nothing about this is the national or network news. Oh wait, it's only a White kid that was beaten up excessively. No big deal to the (((libs))) who control our media.

And given that there has been no backlash so far against either the animals who prey on Whites, or our hopelessly anti-White media, I don't expect one for a very long time. Whites have an infinite amount of patience, not to mention the government, education system, media, and legal system are NOT on our side. No backlash until we are being attacked/killed by the hundreds each day, and maybe not even then.

Just my opinion, and I am not promoting or suggesting anything more.

Strange how there was nothing about this is the national or network news. Oh wait, it's only a White kid that was beaten up excessively. No big deal to the (((libs))) who control our media.

And given that there has been no backlash so far against either the animals who prey on Whites, or our hopelessly anti-White media, I don't expect one for a very long time. Whites have an infinite amount of patience, not to mention the government, education system, media, and legal system are NOT on our side. No backlash until we are being attacked/killed by the hundreds each day, and maybe not even then.

Just my opinion, and I am not promoting or suggesting anything more.
First thing you do is go after the idiot recording it, take or break his/her phone, then counter-attack the feral nogs trying to enrich your day.

stugatz

Pelican
The more this happens, the closer we get to a backlash and all hell breaks loose. Until then keep your family under watchful eye.
I said that I think when it comes, it's going to come from minority communities first (likely from Asians and Hispanics) before whites do anything even resembling pushback. They've been in this submissive & apologetic position for far too long, and aren't going to snap out of it for quite some time.

I also don't think it's necessarily going to be violence. You might flat-out see, for example, Asian run businesses refuse to serve blacks (or at the very least, hire security and unapologetically follow them around when they enter the store) and dare the police to do something about it. That might then spread to the much bigger Hispanic community. It might also be something milder, like restaurants intentionally charging blacks before the meal, but not everyone else.

That video posted earlier of those wonderfully culturally enriching gentlemen laughing in the face of that business owner and refusing to pay him - there's no way that continues indefinitely. Just the insane amount of mocking and disrespect that man had to take for busting his butt to run his place, and he has to answer to that? It's almost worse than the beatings.

Last edited:

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Blacks mobbed downtown Chicago last night.

I assumed this was also where the cops took some lead trying to break it all up, but apparently that occurred on the west side- again, an identical flash mob situation, like the Loop.

This weekend's final tally:

All hell broke loose there.

homersheineken

Kingfisher

I assumed this was also where the cops took some lead trying to break it all up, but apparently that occurred on the west side- again, an identical flash mob situation, like the Loop.

mayor fightloot says racism is the health crisis, not blacks shooting/killing blacks. :D

MKE-Ed

Robin
I’m sad and disappointed that things in Chicago have been allowed to get to this point. As a former Chicago resident, I put a lot of the blame for this current situation on Chicago residents for voting for an incompetent and clueless mayor, Lori Lightfoot. To her it’s all about race and white supremacy. But yet, it’s her people that converged on the downtown area and created this mayhem. Local media is starting to criticize her for the deteriorating crime levels.

During an interview last week Lightfoot stated that most of the criticism against her is due to racism and sexism against her. This coming from the mayor of the third largest city in the country that gets paid a salary of over $300k per year. She acts like she’s a poor picked upon minority that can’t get anywhere because she’s black. This in a city that has a black police chief, a black DA and a black county board president and a newly appointed female black fire chief.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
I’m sad and disappointed that things in Chicago have been allowed to get to this point. As a former Chicago resident, I put a lot of the blame for this current situation on Chicago residents for voting for an incompetent and clueless mayor, Lori Lightfoot. To her it’s all about race and white supremacy. But yet, it’s her people that converged on the downtown area and created this mayhem. Local media is starting to criticize her for the deteriorating crime levels.

During an interview last week Lightfoot stated that most of the criticism against her is due to racism and sexism against her. This coming from the mayor of the third largest city in the country that gets paid a salary of over $300k per year. She acts like she’s a poor picked upon minority that can’t get anywhere because she’s black. This in a city that has a black police chief, a black DA and a black county board president and a newly appointed female black fire chief.
Chicago elections are the most corrupt is the country/world. "Vote early, Vote often" is the mantra. What makes you think she was legitimately elected?

Anecdotally, I know a number of liberals living in Chicago (Obama-lovers) and they can't stand her. She was installed.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member

Don't even need a car to get from the hood to downtown (Chicago). Just a couple bucks for the CTA train ride or CTA bus ride, that's about it.

Jog on, folks. These Neiuman Marcus BLM hoodies have sold out.

Democrats will say that this is proof that we need to increase welfare checks for poor Americans so that they won't be forced to steal in order to survive. Perhaps they are just struggling to feed their children which is hard to do even for the working class in San Francisco.

The best thing to do would be to close down all luxury good stores in cities with high wealth inequality and have them move out to wealthy suburbs. There is growing resentment among the poor when they see the wealthy classes openly flaunting their wealth. These class divides tend to lead to high crime rates. Growing wealth inequality combined with power-hungry manipulative leaders that don't really care about the nation lead to dangerous revolutions like we saw in Russia, Cuba, and China. We will likely see it in the USA as well.

I remember when my roommate's Playstation was stolen when I was in the army. His attitude was calmer than my attitude when my CD was stolen in a separate incident. He simply said 'I guess someone needed it more than me' and was calmer about it than I would have been. He was from California and perhaps this is the common attitude among people there. It might explain why they tolerate thieves and other societal leeches so much.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
This isn't a liberal area problem, its an urban area problem. Even red states with blue areas are subject to this.

But yeah, wait until they go to the suburbs...and dont forget to back the blue and Feds!

So the cops were mobbed and didnt do anything. The guys property was vandalised and will possibly get some more later. he is essentially a target. Over some words.

The US is in the midst of a Marxist revolution and the cops, feds and military wont help you. You are being treated as if you're enemy combatants.