Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
nEl0SEAU.png

earam8778

Banned
Catholic
I’m sad and disappointed that things in Chicago have been allowed to get to this point. As a former Chicago resident, I put a lot of the blame for this current situation on Chicago residents for voting for an incompetent and clueless mayor, Lori Lightfoot. To her it’s all about race and white supremacy. But yet, it’s her people that converged on the downtown area and created this mayhem. Local media is starting to criticize her for the deteriorating crime levels.

During an interview last week Lightfoot stated that most of the criticism against her is due to racism and sexism against her. This coming from the mayor of the third largest city in the country that gets paid a salary of over $300k per year. She acts like she’s a poor picked upon minority that can’t get anywhere because she’s black. This in a city that has a black police chief, a black DA and a black county board president and a newly appointed female black fire chief.
I think were past the voting argument at this point. We must accept that most of these cities are doomed, and for ever ruined unless God gets involved and punishes them the only way they deserve to be punished. All of these cities aren't really a city but rather small communities that are more like nations like little mexico, little africa, little china, little puerto rico, etc, etc. the results are also self explanatory, you can't replace white europeans with violent blacks, and careless latinos and expect everything to stay the same. At this point you get what you deserve if you live in these diversity hell-holes that are a combination of sodomy and gomorrah and the tower of babel.
Chicago politics have always been corrupt, but it maintained it's decency and status as an important city for a long time. The one thing that has changed are it's people. And the people of a city, country, town, etc are what makes that place what it is. if it becomes populated by illegal immigrants who are on welfare, and hoodrats, what are we to expect?

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Depending on their race, students will not be disciplined or see their grades slip for missing class, misbehaving in school, or for failing to turn in assignments. Black students will be given the most leeway while their White and Asian counterparts will receive no such leniency.

According to Sullivan, merit-based grading systems are “outdated practices” that affirm “unconscious biases.”

According to the Illinois State Board of Education, 38 percent of the district’s sophomore students taking the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) failed. The district’s failure rate broke down to 77% among Black students, 49 percent for Hispanics, 27 percent for Asians and 25 percent for White students.

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
As nutty as that race-based grading policy is, there is a kernel truth in the logic behind it.
Whether they realize it or not, the libtards pushing for this are recognizing biological race and IQ differences.

I've often said it is unfair to Africans to force them into classrooms to do long division while wearing suits--it's simply against their nature and it's not something they have a group aptitude for.

This policy is inadvertantly recognizing that certain minorities can't perform to the level of whites, and merely giving the students fake grades in order to "fix" it. Of course the fix won't work, and it's going to be scary as more and more of these people are put in important job positions.

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
Absolutely sickening, how did this animal even get hired? And with this particular demographic it’s always a sucker punch against an elderly Asian or white individual, peak cowardice:

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox
Absolutely sickening, how did this animal even get hired? And with this particular demographic it’s always a sucker punch against an elderly Asian or white individual, peak cowardice:

Call me soft, but I'd rather throw it away than complain. It's a fast food meal, nothing more. Don't expect much. If you are halfway observant, you know these poorly paid employees are on the edge of ZFG - all the time. Never give them any excuse to vent their revenge on you. Poor old guy probably thought he was still living in a civilized nation. May he rest in peace.

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
Call me soft, but I'd rather throw it away than complain. It's a fast food meal, nothing more. Don't expect much. If you are halfway observant, you know these poorly paid employees are on the edge of ZFG - all the time. Never give them any excuse to vent their revenge on you. Poor old guy probably thought he was still living in a civilized nation. May he rest in peace.

This is spot on. In a civilized nation, the guy’s order would’ve never been messed up. If it did and he complained, the situation would’ve been fixed and everyone is happy. Furthermore, in a civilized world, ex-cons, felons, and other violent criminals would not be working the cash register at a fast food joint, serving and dealing with customers. They’re not suited for customer service and they shouldn’t be anywhere near them.

As our descent into a violent, dysfunctional hellhole continues, these types of incidents will become the new normal. Just need to use common sense, have situational awareness, and keep most interactions with strangers to a minimum. The country I grew up in (I’m early 40s) no longer exists,

As nutty as that race-based grading policy is, there is a kernel truth in the logic behind it.
Whether they realize it or not, the libtards pushing for this are recognizing biological race and IQ differences.

I've often said it is unfair to Africans to force them into classrooms to do long division while wearing suits--it's simply against their nature and it's not something they have a group aptitude for.

This policy is inadvertantly recognizing that certain minorities can't perform to the level of whites, and merely giving the students fake grades in order to "fix" it. Of course the fix won't work, and it's going to be scary as more and more of these people are put in important job positions.

They are close to recognizing the differences, but they will never fully get there. For them, it's either the differences are biological, or the result of systemic racism. Since the former is untrue in their minds, because to think otherwise would be racist and contradict everything they've learned about biological equality, then it has to be systemic.

When you disagree with them on Twitter about systemic racism existing, they will ask you (not in good faith though) what else could it be...essentially daring you to point out IQ differences, that way they can call you racist and blindly ignore your arguments.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
This is a great crossover from the Boomer Question thread. As pointed out, the boomers will turn to the TV for their source of truth, even if you explain to them how the TV lies to them constantly. I think most of us here are aware that if you get the wrong fast food order from someone like this, you either just take it as is or you throw it away and go elsewhere, for your own safety. Better yet, skip fast food and find a healthy alternative.

But the average boomer, whose main interaction with this situation is either in a very controlled environment of their past years OR via the TV, thinks "well, it is their job, I am the customer, I am always right" and then we get the terrible result.

Easy_C

Peacock
They are close to recognizing the differences, but they will never fully get there. For them, it's either the differences are biological, or the result of systemic racism. Since the former is untrue in their minds, because to think otherwise would be racist and contradict everything they've learned about biological equality, then it has to be systemic.

When you disagree with them on Twitter about systemic racism existing, they will ask you (not in good faith though) what else could it be...essentially daring you to point out IQ differences, that way they can call you racist and blindly ignore your arguments.

My hot take: some level of systemic racism is real. It's just does not take on the nature they think it does (it's far more insidious because a lot of it is targeted brainwashing) and it is not "white people" doing it for the most part and definitely not some factory working white dude in a double wide trailer.

It's on the part of Hollywood, failed school systems, financial institutions, large landlords, city administrators, etc. And who runs these things in major cities? Who runs the major record labels?

eradicator

Crow
Agnostic
Gold Member

Don’t argue with people on twitter or Reddit is the short answer. If you do ever find yourself engaging in such a discussion elsewhere, blame the lack of fathers in their lives and the children growing up feral with no guidance. It may be a broken record but you can accurately blame broken homes/no fathers for almost anything

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
And just thinking back on this, remember for decades Burger King's slogan was "Have it your way". I realized I have not heard this slogan in a while, so I googled it and it appears it was replaced with "Be your own way". This is a nod to the "different life styles and how all are welcome and included". So no more focus on product or service, the focus is on feel-feels and nothing do goodness.

Maybe that will soon be a defense in court, they are no longer required to make it "your way", LOL.