The crime wave in America

Jünger

Ostrich
You can’t fix people with a Pollyanna mentality. The Pollyanna mentality is a survival mentality, and it’s programmed into a lot of people by their genes to keep them fighting the Darwinian fight. They’re cheerful most of the time and pooh-pooh obstacles and bad news.

However, if you have too much of the Pollyanna gene, you’ll get yourself killed. Scandinavians are loaded with this gene. I suspect they have an excess because they developed it to stay cheerful during the long, dark, cold Scandinavian winters. But when you import a bunch of vicious blacks into the north, this means the Scandies are sitting ducks. They downplay the threat and become victims.

White liberal northern suburban Americans also have too much of the gene.

Jünger

Ostrich
The big problem is that the cops are short-handed and paranoid as hell - no surprise - and so tend to not be around, and just drive by fast when they are. No enforcement. No followup to reports and calls. They're in a no-win situation. I was on their side until they started enforcing covid lockdown rules with glee.

The poor American-black crowd sees this all as a profit-making opportunity. The gangers are all around, and show no fear. The 12-13 year old wannabes are trying to make a name for themselves in this unpoliced hell, and they're mostly the ones doing the jacking and robbing and beating.

The only good part of all of this is that the rich urban white progressives - who have all moved into the ex-poor 'n black neighborhoods to show how accepting and unracist they are - are now suffering the pains of victimhood. It's sort of a pleasure to watch this. They can't go outside anymore. Their cool rich parks throughout the city are no-man's lands. The lakes are dangerous. Nobody goes anywhere after dark, and in Minnesota it's only light for about 8 hours per day right now.

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Minneapolis should nipped this in the bud when they had the chance.

Ditto with Seattle.

These northern cities cannot keep up the reputation for being both cold AND crime-ridden. They might as well be tiny villages in the Alaskan bush at that point. At least with California people always point out how nice the weather is. The Minnie can't do that.

Murder rates seeing double digit increases across the country.
Any reduction in welfare is going to see an increase in crime. The Government here slightly reduced the COVID related welfare supplement. Despite the payment increasing by 50% over last year, the most recent drop of $300/fortnight has led to an increase in crime.

From what I hear from a mate who runs a private security firm in the lower socio-economic part of town, there has been a significant increase in attempted break ins since the welfare supplement reduction. During COVID, the bulk of his work was lightly enforcing the 1 person per 4 sqm rule.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
The globalists want to abolish local police and replace them with federalized police that don't live in the cities they police and are loyal only to them. In the US this means defunding the police, allowing crime to hit interolable levels, and then "fixing it" by bringing in the national guard as the police force.

This cycle of unjustified police shooting hoaxes, followed defunding (or having local police just quit), followed by a crime wave is part of the plan.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Its a by-product. They wouldn't need to put any effort into those plans whatsoever because they can point to the third world as an example.

Increase the corruption, increase the amount of third worlders, create an environment where both can flourish and all you need is time and patience and they have shown to have those in spades. They want to destroy the cohesion of the West .

People will scream at the top of their lungs for safety and security just like they did after 9/11.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
The coming crime wave, is notoriously happening in majority blue leaning cities. What can sheriff's of those counties do to curb this needless violence ? (Being that the sheriffs might lean red)

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
The globalists want to abolish local police and replace them with federalized police that don't live in the cities they police and are loyal only to them. In the US this means defunding the police, allowing crime to hit interolable levels, and then "fixing it" by bringing in the national guard as the police force.

This cycle of unjustified police shooting hoaxes, followed defunding (or having local police just quit), followed by a crime wave is part of the plan.
Fitts is definitely on to something with that destruction of particular regions/cities then buying these on the cheap. Lukacs also predicted similar things going on in California, ruin it so the pussy globalists can move in.

Something tells me that their plans will be laid to waste though; devil in the details sort of thing. That Lukacs guy is very insightful, he comes to the same conclusions as guys like us even though he has some issue with God currently. I do believe he knows the Shepherd's voice, he is just hearing it somewhat muffled at this time ...

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
Fitts is definitely on to something with that destruction of particular regions/cities then buying these on the cheap. Lukacs also predicted similar things going on in California, ruin it so the pussy globalists can move in.
I don't think this. The people with the power to do this print the money and give it to themselves. This is not about making money on real estate.

They see that the current system is not sustainable, so they want to move us to a new totalitarian system. They are putting in place a militarized police state. The local cops who are answerable to the local community are going away and will be replaced by soldiers willing to bust down your door over not wearing a mask or saying something they don't like online.

Elmore

Kingfisher
I don't think this. The people with the power to do this print the money and give it to themselves. This is not about making money on real estate.

They see that the current system is not sustainable, so they want to move us to a new totalitarian system. They are putting in place a militarized police state. The local cops who are answerable to the local community are going away and will be replaced by soldiers willing to bust down your door over not wearing a mask or saying something they don't like online.

Agree.

However to achieve this they need a class of avaricious city officials & developers, who will be be financially incentivised to carry out their bidding. It's a case of one hand washing the other.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox

I am open to hearing all explanations; by no means am I a Fitts acolyte. Your explanation is certainly plausible and has on the ground realities that already exist to a degree.

What do you think they believe is truly "unsustainable"? Just the debt situation or do you believe (actually like Fitts does) that they see many people as being the proverbial useless eaters? I laughed yesterday when I thought of the fact that the lemmings are confirming they are pathetic creatures by in fact being obedient to their directives, thereby making them have even greater disdain for the mass man they presumably want to cull.

Easy_C

Peacock
What do you think they believe is truly "unsustainable"? Just the debt situation or do you believe (actually like Fitts does) that they see many people as being the proverbial useless eaters? I laughed yesterday when I thought of the fact that the lemmings are confirming they are pathetic creatures by in fact being obedient to their directives, thereby making them have even greater disdain for the mass man they presumably want to cull.

because the current model of debt is unsustainable among other reasons. they've implemented mathematically impossible schemes with negative interest rates and even Mario Draghi admitted that ECB has to keep buying Euro government debt because there's no other bidders. Right now the system depends on government being able to sell massive deficit debt in perpetuity and that is starting to no longer be the case that they can sell this debt.

A whole host of other reasons go into this as well which is that the US military they're relied on controlling has, due to squandering resources in worthless conflicts, losing in an embarassing Afghan debacle, and backing down from some key power struggles destroyed much of the use it had as a power instrument a good number of more fickle regional players are siding with Russia/China.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I was keeping it open ended for various reasons, of course I agree the debt situation is unsustainable. For you, how does it end?

We hear this word "sustainable" from all types of globalists so I was just wondering what your point of reference was, or thoughts on it, were.

Easy_C

Peacock
Not relevant to my usage. My comments where utilizing the word in the dictionary definition, not dog whistling green energy scams.