The crime wave in America

That seems like a hard thing to fake unless they had the entire block in on it. Looks like there's a good amount of houses on that block.
It's not fake. And it illustrates an important point:

Part of the coming Crimewave will also include whites that snap. This Jewish system has been gnawing away at white social capital like a moth. There's almost none left. The ironic thing about this video is that when the man gets hit he says "call 911!". What for? The killer is obviously not gonna stop before the cops get there. He's obviously not afraid of them. It also raises the question of why the cops haven't intervened in this neighborhood dispute before? Presumably in the old white days, like the Andy Griffith days, you could get some help from the police and problem-solving between two neighbors. Rules could be set up on where you can dump snow and where you cannot. But now the cops and the courts are too busy working on those BLM demands. Graphic video:

or longer:
https://leakedreality.com/video/1577/neighbors-shot-dead-after-argument-over-snow-full-video

Last edited:
Terrible to see, but also an opportunity to do good. Much like how in a low trust, high crime society women are going to have to stick closer to men for security and safety...our seniors are also going to be put at risk. Seniors are going have to get close with their kids again, and families are going to have to stick together to make sure that pops doesn't get murdered going out to get the paper.

It's like God is going to really force people to act on, or deny "honor thy father and mother"

It would be a better situation than our current Godless situation of husband and wife paying a public school or daycare to raise their kids while they both work and grandma lives half the country away in a senior living community in AZ. Grandma may just have to move closer and help homeschool the kids when her AZ senior complex gets ransacked by diversity neighbors.

That was my thought lately also.

Both my grand parents are living in the center of a major french city. I'm living 25 kilometers away in the countryside.

I was thinking that the best thing to do right now is to buy a big property in the countryside with as many family members as possible living together and taking care of each other.
Unfortunately I can't say that to anyone in my family, they will all think that I'm crazy.

No matter the covid, no matter the dictatorial policies enacted, as long as they are not physically threatened or hungry, they will still think that everything is alright and will not change their ways.

But when shit will hit the fan, it will either be too late or almost a suicide mission to come get them out.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

Part of the coming Crimewave will also include whites that snap. This Jewish system has been gnawing away at white social capital like a moth. There's almost none left. The ironic thing about this video is that when the man gets hit he says "call 911!". What for? The killer is obviously not gonna stop before the cops get there. He's obviously not afraid of them. It also raises the question of why the cops haven't intervened in this neighborhood dispute before? Presumably in the old white days, like the Andy Griffith days, you could get some help from the police and problem-solving between two neighbors. Rules could be set up on where you can dump snow and where you cannot. But now the cops and the courts are too busy working on those BLM demands. Graphic video:

or longer:
https://leakedreality.com/video/1577/neighbors-shot-dead-after-argument-over-snow-full-video

The people that got shot were jerks. For those who do not live in a snowy area, they are obviously shoveling their snow across the street onto the shooter's property and are too lazy to back their 100 cars out of their own driveway to shovel it properly. Were they jerks to the point that they needed to die? I don't know, but I am sure this wasn't the first altercation.

It makes me wonder about a police-less society. I've lived in rural canada where police were hours away and in rural appalachia where it was a waste of time to call 'the law' unless someone had been shot. In both of those places, the 'nice' people were really nice, polite, honest and willing to help someone they had evaluated as safe. If you were an outsider you were regarded with suspicion and if you were a known criminal you essentially got run out of any neighborhood you didn't belong in.

Both places had decent amounts of crime as well, mostly property crime and theft that occurred at night or when properties were abandoned. There wasn't alot of violent robberies, or hold ups etc. Maybe there was a lot more violent crime inside of the criminal communities like the trailer parks and rumored cannibal villages but the police wouldn't have ever been out there to report them either.

Maybe it would be like the famous Canadian story of the black donnellys. They were essentially a large, criminally oriented pioneer family that sabotaged other people's businesses with arson, violence etc. Eventually the surrounding community had enough of them, burned their homestead down and murdered the family.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member

or longer:
Good grief what a violent video. I don't know what the earlier altercations were like, but if it involved that couple constantly harassing the guy like that, such as pushing their snow across the street into his frontage, no wonder he snapped. Note that the big guy ran away and left his wife behind to get killed, although that's easy for me to say never having been in that situation. I dread ever having neighbors like that who make my life so unpleasant, especially with pandemic lockdowns forcing me to be at home all the time. My HOA, for all its faults, is actually fairly good at resolving neighbor disputes by fining people who do crap like that, such as pushing their driveway snow into someone else's yard. There are a lot of good stories on Quora of people dealing with neighbor wars. It's tragic that this one resulted in three deaths. The couple who were killed apparently had a severely autistic son who is now under the care of his grandparents. It would have been interesting to see what those three souls had to say to each other once they met up after crossing over to the other side.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
2e2559a25430f2384f581d80637058f4.jpg

Last edited:

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Asian guys dressing and acting like gettodwellers

I'll show these videos to all Chinese I know that are still thinking of pursuing the 'American dream'

The horror, the horror.

These kids are posers trying to play "gangsta" but will get their caps peeled in a real confrontation. Where I grew up (southern CA in the early 90's) there were real asian gangsters who would shoot it out in a heartbeat. They went to war regularly with latino and black gangs. Most of them were hard as fuck and either went to jail for multiple homicides or are now dead. Very few of the real gangsters got out. Thankfully most of that generation moved on from the ghetto since Asians are fairly socially mobile.

I don't know what this "patrol" is trying to accomplish. The reality is if you want to stop black crime you just have to hit them back hard. They are just setting themselves up for some SJW/Jew/Black organization to open up lawsuits against them.

There are several latino neighborhoods where Mexican mafia associated street gangs put a green light on all blacks in the neighborhood and ethnically cleansed them out. That solved the problem.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
I just wonder how many based black dudes like him are out there silently waiting for the moment when they are forced to unleash their righteous anger.

Peacock
Gold Member
Asian guys dressing and acting like gettodwellers

I'll show these videos to all Chinese I know that are still thinking of pursuing the 'American dream'

The horror, the horror.

That video had a small local Asian florist being robbed by 3 black women in an SUV. They were caught on camera in a brazen crime that might have netted them a couple of hundred dollars tops, you wouldn't have had that kind of behavior if you had real prosecution and punishment.