The crime wave in America

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
I'm getting real tired of the quagmire of stealing that's been going on this country. We've been experiencing a "gypsification" of our culture in the past decade.

And it's everywhere; urban, suburban, and rural areas. It just that it gets particularly bad in liberal dumpsters, like the West Coast.

I don't know about you, but reaching the stage of monthly burglaries is an abysmal omen for what's to come.

And this one occurred in California. It turns out this type of theft has been happening for years...

Fish.

It makes sense why in recent months there's a sort of escalation where thieves are beginning to steal larger pets like dogs. I guess someone recently jacked Lady Gaygay's bulldogs from a family friend- or whatever happened there.

Whenever I read these, the same phrase keeps popping into my head;

"Anything not bolted down..."

Hence, gypsification. People here will steal anything. ANYTHING.

In addition to this, we are on the eve of living under a totalitarian surveillance state, except this will evidently be the kind that won't be interested in stopping things like this.

I am still completely dumbstruck by that video of the triple-shooting over snow-shoveling last month. I can't stop thinking about it. Anybody else? How any random squabble with a neighbor or passerby, if escalated, or if handled poorly, could lead to your being put down in the streets like a dog.

I'm getting real tired of the quagmire of stealing that's been going on this country. We've been experiencing a "gypsification" of our culture in the past decade.

And it's everywhere; urban, suburban, and rural areas. It just that it gets particularly bad in liberal dumpsters, like the West Coast.

I don't know about you, but reaching the stage of monthly burglaries is an abysmal omen for what's to come.

And this one occurred in California. It turns out this type of theft has been happening for years...

Fish.

It makes sense why in recent months there's a sort of escalation where thieves are beginning to steal larger pets like dogs. I guess someone recently jacked Lady Gaygay's bulldogs from a family friend- or whatever happened there.

Whenever I read these, the same phrase keeps popping into my head;

"Anything not bolted down..."

Hence, gypsification. People here will steal anything. ANYTHING.

In addition to this, we are on the eve of living under a totalitarian surveillance state, except this will evidently be the kind that won't be interested in stopping things like this.
Yes, exactly. Some black recently stole some new bleacher seats from a high school that hadnt been bolted together yet. He was just keeping them in his backyard unassembled for the hell of it.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Did someone on this forum coin the term "post-truth world"? I'm not sure but anyway it appears to be a crime to even criticise non-whites now as a means of hurting whites.

The first time some light skinned/white guy is caught on video harassing or hitting an asian its national news and rolled out all week as a crisis of race relations. ignoring the very obvious crimes committed by blacks.

Just the last week people criticising Meghan (you know who) were losing their jobs or attacked for merely pointing out flaws in her story. You dont even have to say anything racist now and its a social crime.

All this is going to do is empower more non-whites to do more to gain attention and carry out crimes. Similar to South Africa.

Did someone on this forum coin the term "post-truth world"? I'm not sure but anyway it appears to be a crime to even criticise non-whites now as a means of hurting whites.

The first time some light skinned/white guy is caught on video harassing or hitting an asian its national news and rolled out all week as a crisis of race relations. ignoring the very obvious crimes committed by blacks.

Just the last week people criticising Meghan (you know who) were losing their jobs or attacked for merely pointing out flaws in her story. You dont even have to say anything racist now and its a social crime.

All this is going to do is empower more non-whites to do more to gain attention and carry out crimes. Similar to South Africa.
(((Wikipedia))) to the rescue:

"Historian ((( Timothy Snyder )))wrote of the >>> 2021 storming of the United States Capitol: <<<

Post-truth is pre-fascism... When we give up on truth, we concede power to those with the wealth and charisma to create spectacle in its place. Without agreement about some basic facts, citizens cannot form the civil society that would allow them to defend themselves. If we lose the institutions that produce facts that are pertinent to us, then we tend to wallow in attractive abstractions and fictions... Post-truth wears away the rule of law and invites a regime of myth

^ Irony levels are high, eh? Milo defended his use of the term "post-truth" as saying that it didn't matter anymore what was said.. what mattered was how persuasive and appealing to the masses it was. Now it of course serves the purpose of humiliation and demoralization of the reasonable, plus brainwashing the NPCS and the golems and furthering the cause of bio-leninism and the Inversion agenda.

stugatz

Pelican
I am still completely dumbstruck by that video of the triple-shooting over snow-shoveling last month. I can't stop thinking about it. Anybody else? How any random squabble with a neighbor or passerby, if escalated, or if handled poorly, could lead to your being put down in the streets like a dog.
I couldn't stop thinking about it for the better part of 3 weeks, don't feel weird.

What mostly bothered me is how awful the neighbors who egged it on were, too cocky and confidently abusive to know that he might have a breaking point. Granted, the man went about 1000 times too far (why commit murder over something you could just call the cops over, or even get a restraining order for?), but it seemed like he'd been getting bullied by them for a very long time, and decided that he was ok throwing his life away to make them feel afraid of him. I'm sure the coronavirus lockdown didn't help matters for a guy that mentally unstable.

As someone who was bullied for many years - I know that feeling of anger, and thinking that if you retaliate you might go too far and not be able to handle yourself...so you passively take the abuse, hoping that you can keep it together one more day, one more week, one more semester. Watching the video made me feel like I was in middle school again, & brought on some pretty intense dreams.

Last edited:
There is
I couldn't stop thinking about it for the better part of 3 weeks, don't feel weird.

What mostly bothered me is how awful the neighbors who egged it on were, too cocky and confidently abusive to know that he might have a breaking point. Granted, the man went about 1000 times too far (why commit murder over something you could just call the cops over, or even get a restraining order for?), but it seemed like he'd been getting bullied by them for a very long time, and decided that he was ok throwing his life away to make them feel afraid of him. I'm sure the coronavirus lockdown didn't help matters for a guy that mentally unstable.

As someone who was bullied for many years - I know that feeling of anger, and thinking that if you retaliate you might go too far and not be able to handle yourself...so you passively take the abuse, hoping that you can keep it together one more day, one more week, one more semester. Watching the video made me feel like I was in middle school again, & brought on some pretty intense dreams.
Well-written. There is something amazing about the CCTV world we live in. Imagine that before closed circuit, the causes of that whole incident would be mostly a mystery. Now we have a ringside seat for the rawest human emotions splayed for all to see with every groan and inflection..

Sorry about your bullying. What was it over?

It was surprising but always try to stay amicable with your neighbors and try not to live near crazy people. I never got the full story but judging by that video I thought they had made him fear for his life in the past. However you have to be a very special kind of stupid to egg someone on while they have a gun.

stugatz

Pelican
There is

Well-written. There is something amazing about the CCTV world we live in. Imagine that before closed circuit, the causes of that whole incident would be mostly a mystery. Now we have a ringside seat for the rawest human emotions splayed for all to see with every groan and inflection..

Sorry about your bullying. What was it over?
I moved ten times before college and was always the new kid, it made me into a bully magnet.

Renzy

Pelican

That is messed up. From an article I found about the incident, it was a 14 yr old and 16 yr old that did it. I assumed their ages would be older:

According to reports, 16-year-old Zayvion Perry and 14-year-old Adriel Riley Jr. snuck into Steven Amenhauser's home on Friday afternoon, sprayed him with a flammable fluid, and set him on fire.

After 53-year-old Amenhauser caught fire, the two reportedly left him to die inside his home.

At least 70% of the man's body was covered in second- and third-degree burns before he ultimately died four days after the attack.

Both teens now face second-degree murder charges, and police have divulged that the 14-year-old suspect has been arrested at least three times in the past seven months for various infractions.

Since they're so young, they won't be prosecuted as adults

A message from the Monroe County District Attorney's office stated that Perry will be prosecuted as an adolescent offender and Riley Jr. will be prosecuted as a juvenile offender.