The crisis of masculinity

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Nowadays, many men tend to stay boys either until their late 20s/30s, and sometimes their entire life, which is a situation in which everyone loses: the men, the women, the children, the communities, society at large, only the global regime with a monopoly on violence that wants to keep us all weak, distracted and confused wins.
This is the consequence of the bad culture, not the cause. It is a very pointed way of saying it (and some would consider harsh I imagine) but I think it's more true than not: society had it the right way in that they "fooled"/sold the young, raging libido men to marriage early in life (20s) as compared to the mid 30s men and older, because by that time most men realize the time vampire and nonsense in dealing with most women. Of course, this is a direct result of making careerism a big thing, and also having specialized careers that eat up a lot of the 20 yo decade. But that's still only a problem if women shun marriage in their 20s. It always comes back to incentives: what's the point in "manning up" if you don't get anything out of it? I love it when those old "conservatives" talk about that, as if women at age 22 are trying to marry anyone nowadays, like they did for those boomers and older.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
This is the consequence of the bad culture, not the cause. It is a very pointed way of saying it (and some would consider harsh I imagine) but I think it's more true than not: society had it the right way in that they "fooled"/sold the young, raging libido men to marriage early in life (20s) as compared to the mid 30s men and older, because by that time most men realize the time vampire and nonsense in dealing with most women. Of course, this is a direct result of making careerism a big thing, and also having specialized careers that eat up a lot of the 20 yo decade. But that's still only a problem if women shun marriage in their 20s. It always comes back to incentives: what's the point in "manning up" if you don't get anything out of it? I love it when those old "conservatives" talk about that, as if women at age 22 are trying to marry anyone nowadays, like they did for those boomers and older.
Certainly, the powers behind the culture/education//media etc and the resulting parenting have all caused it, while parents usually have the best intentions in mind for their children, and the idea of secular freedom and getting rid of all boundaries seemed very appealing. Makes you really think about how much of an ''infowar'' it all is, if you instill the wrong, destructive beliefs in either women or men, you can make them walk in the jungle without them having the mental capacity to turn around, unless they experience severe trauma. It's true that there's less and less incentive for a man to have his life in order - if he wants a family that is, he can get his life in order to have a casual dating life maximized, but if you just want the good old white picket fence, a woman to love and who respects you, and children that you can discipline and that obey you, then what's on offer in the West is nothing but catastrophic. You can train a woman to become better, and if you have the right frame she'll merge into you and adopt all your beliefs, tastes, emotions etc, but in the West we're trying to make diamonds out of mud nowadays.

The tradcons have good intentions, but they live in a 20th century old age paradigm that doesn't apply today. And let's face it, if you're living in the West or if you even have access to the internet, despite being conservative, having a traditional family, being religious etc, you're still influenced by all the ism's that are floating around like virusus.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The tradcons have good intentions, but they live in a 20th century old age paradigm that doesn't apply today.
I'm sick of the excuse of good intentions. At this point, since it's been so long and so obvious, if you aren't part of the solution (which means at least telling the truth), you're part of the problem. Just like the Matrix, it is apropos.