The Dangerous Women Of Wisconsin

You are mostly correct, but there are some areas where you're slightly off the mark. It's probably generational, and perhaps even racial. But white Millennial and Gen Z women, truly, do not do a damn thing at all to let their affections for a guy that they really like be known. Especially if they are attractive. Every girl that I've learned was into me from other people, you'd never have a clue she knew I even existed. These are the women that bitch and moan that men won't "approach" (men never did "approach"!) them. The women who I've actually been with are not societally beautiful (6's and 7's), but they made it easy for me and showed that they actually wanted me. Take Pierce Brosnan. Objectively the best James Bond, but married to two less appealing women. You see this all the time; studly men with frumpy women, and gorgeous bombshells with beta nerds. I never see an Alpha male with an attractive woman: we are either perpetually alone, or we are in the company of said frumpy women.

White Millennial and Gen Z women expect that a "real man" does all; they claim to want a masculine "real man", yet demand that we go out of our way to try to "pursue" after them like a horny dog. They don't want to accept that pursuit is strictly their responsibility. Consider the Bible. I can't think of a single Biblical example of a man EVER "pursuing" a woman, can you? I can list at least 10 stories of women pursuing men, or men being set up by friends/family with a woman in Bible. It's pretty damn clear that this indicates that a woman is placed on a man's path, and he is not to go out looking nor pursuing her. Yet today's "conservative Christians" dismiss what is obvious here with the lie "men are to be like Christ, who pursues us". A man can't both be masculine and chase after a woman.

IF a woman does drop "hints", she'll make it so unbelievably subtle that the man will choose the logical explanation every, single time:

A "wholesome" good girl that claims to be a "conservative Christian" seeks to spend the DAY in your hotel room to "watch movies". The TV is an old tube TV, so during the DAY, she closes the curtains.

This happened to me in my early 20s in a LDR to a girl I was convinced I would marry. EVERY girl I've told the story to calls me an idiot for not having sex. But most men use LOGIC: closing the curtains during the DAY reduces glare on a ridiculously old TV, and a "good girl" like that would have been sincere and not looking for pre-marital sex. This girl inexplicably broke things off with me 4 days late, and gave me the "No Spark" bullshit speech. A girl that had the same unmistakable twinkle in her eye before the hotel debacle.

Women don't exist anymore.
Yeah I think you are right about that, to some extent.

Actually to be honest, my own experiences where I've been told that a certain girl likes me, were actually people trying to taunt me and create problems, they were lies setup to trap me or humiliate when trying to pursue the girl. So I wouldn't have much to speak on about it.

But with the Millennial and at least what I perceive even younger generations of girls, the thing I notice about them is that they seem far too wrapped up in their 7 second attention spans to even be able to show any interest to a guy either. Most of them do not seem to notice Men whatsoever and just view Men as to be some kind of entertainment utility and then the next moment they get bored, they need something or someone new to entertain them, so you can't even keep up with them.

You bring up a really good point now thinking back with the Bible, it would've never occurred to me until you mentioned that, but when you think of everything with Lilith and Eve even, and many more situations.

Instinctively too, I always believed it's the girl's job to pursue the Men. It's just that sometimes we get so intrigued by some beautiful and interesting girl that we feel the need to make a move, but it's even all that more exciting when a girl does it.

It is society programming that insists that the Men must chase, and that Women should never chase.

Ever notice how Married women are even more desperate in their attempt to chase after Men? They seem to have less qualms about it when they are stuck or unhappy for any moment in their Marriage.

But there have been some situations where I have been genuinely approached by women and even given a phone number by a bartender and other girls who've gone out of their way, so it just proves that if women really want a Man, they will pursue him. Especially the Married Women.

A lot of people can get overly critical and accuse you of why you didn't have sex, usually more so other Men, but the truth of the matter is that a lot of these people don't even understand the moment of what you are in and if you tried to make it happen the best way possible. They are trained to think in a mechanical way of just getting the deed done, but not making it a memorable experience.

I do have a situation that is sort-of still "on-going" from some girl that somewhat made a move on me from 2 years ago which I later pursued some time after, but the situation ended up for lack of better terms in a "stalemate" but me pursuing her didn't change anything for the negative, which is good, since I see her regularly at her place where she works. I don't want to bore you with the story but if you are interested and have an opinion about it, I definitely would like to hear your point of view on it, but no problem either way.

Lionheart

Sparrow
You are mostly correct, but there are some areas where you're slightly off the mark. It's probably generational, and perhaps even racial. But white Millennial and Gen Z women, truly, do not do a damn thing at all to let their affections for a guy that they really like be known. Especially if they are attractive. Every girl that I've learned was into me from other people, you'd never have a clue she knew I even existed. These are the women that bitch and moan that men won't "approach" (men never did "approach"!) them. The women who I've actually been with are not societally beautiful (6's and 7's), but they made it easy for me and showed that they actually wanted me. Take Pierce Brosnan. Objectively the best James Bond, but married to two less appealing women. You see this all the time; studly men with frumpy women, and gorgeous bombshells with beta nerds. I never see an Alpha male with an attractive woman: we are either perpetually alone, or we are in the company of said frumpy women.

White Millennial and Gen Z women expect that a "real man" does all; they claim to want a masculine "real man", yet demand that we go out of our way to try to "pursue" after them like a horny dog. They don't want to accept that pursuit is strictly their responsibility. Consider the Bible. I can't think of a single Biblical example of a man EVER "pursuing" a woman, can you? I can list at least 10 stories of women pursuing men, or men being set up by friends/family with a woman in Bible. It's pretty damn clear that this indicates that a woman is placed on a man's path, and he is not to go out looking nor pursuing her. Yet today's "conservative Christians" dismiss what is obvious here with the lie "men are to be like Christ, who pursues us". A man can't both be masculine and chase after a woman.

IF a woman does drop "hints", she'll make it so unbelievably subtle that the man will choose the logical explanation every, single time:

A "wholesome" good girl that claims to be a "conservative Christian" seeks to spend the DAY in your hotel room to "watch movies". The TV is an old tube TV, so during the DAY, she closes the curtains.

This happened to me in my early 20s in a LDR to a girl I was convinced I would marry. EVERY girl I've told the story to calls me an idiot for not having sex. But most men use LOGIC: closing the curtains during the DAY reduces glare on a ridiculously old TV, and a "good girl" like that would have been sincere and not looking for pre-marital sex. This girl inexplicably broke things off with me 4 days late, and gave me the "No Spark" bullshit speech. A girl that had the same unmistakable twinkle in her eye before the hotel debacle.

Women don't exist anymore.
Biblical examples of men pursuing women? Jacob pursuing Rachel. David and Bathsheba.

Sutto

Chicken
Why do people still think women respond positively to masculine men? They don’t! You can try to pretend all you want that these women were “attracted” to you because of “limited masculinity of the men of Madison”, but that’s simply not true.

They responded positively to you (non-sexually) for two reasons:

1. You look as if you are homeless and don’t give a damn about it. Therefore, “confidence”.
  2. As a Silver Fox, you could be poorer than dirt, but her Marxist hypergamy assumes wealth with age.
No question in my mind that these girls flirted with you. But Millennial and Gen Z women haven’t got a clue what real flirting actually is. They claim that a man cracking jokes out of sheer boredom at work is “flirting”, thus he is “leading her on” and has “no confidence” if nothing progresses further. I personally have a lifelong reputation as being a “flirt”, but I assure you, I have never once flirted in my life with anybody. But when a woman is actually flirting with a man and is loose and laid back and warm, she claims that’s she’s just being “polite”.
100% guaranteed that the women you think were open to sexual encounters just simply were not.

As for being more masculine than men in Madison. This may be true. In fact, it probably is. But it’s beyond foolish to pretend that Millennial and Gen Z women are attracted to masculinity today as women of generations past.

Let’s assume that you are correct and that these young women were truly ready to have sex with you. Their respect for you died instantly because you hadn’t even made the attempt. They now view you has having “no confidence” and “low testosterone”. Because feminism has taught women that a man’s purpose is ejaculating and nothing more. Much of the so-called “red pilled” community agrees with this, as they use leftist bullshit like “evolution” to make their argument.

Women today want to be worshipped. They claim to want to be “pursued” and to “feel wanted”, but they never reward the man who “steps up to the plate” and “man’s up” in his pursuit. They do not reward the “approach”.

Instead, they fantasize over the “dark” and “mysterious” guy that isn’t paying her any attention. This is why every guy knows that you never flirt with the girl you like initially, but instead focus on her friend. It’s become a universal truth. A woman doesn’t have her own individualized opinion of you; she forms it based on groupthink. She will call you “ugly” once you piss her or her friends off, but if she sees you as the life of the party in a more dominant group, she reconsiders what is “ugly” very fast.
The problem is, thanks to feminism, they eventually classify the “dark” and “mysterious” man as “weak”. Because he isn’t “hunting”. He isn’t “going after what he wants”. Women today think a tight ass and perky tits is plenty to attract a quality man. They don’t want to put in real effort. They don’t want to give out any sign of interest at all that they are interested in a guy. A “real man” must assume and hope to guess right and not get slapped with a sexual harassment/assault charge. In the animal kingdom, it is the female that puts out a mating call while in heat, inviting the males to “approach”. The modern woman won’t make eye contact with a man. They certainly won’t smile at a man. Instead they will bury their heads into their phones and cry about how there aren’t any “real men” any more, and cry into a box of wine and a pint of Haagen-daas. It’s no wonder that in the 10 years since college, I’ve only physically seen women at a handful of NFL games and two Trump rallies. They literally do nothing to attract men to them. Sure, women may be “everywhere” like what is claimed. But they do nothing to make themselves stand out and for men to take notice.

Young women pick beta losers in college. The settle for the weak man that is overly sexual, regardless of their looks. Because in current year, being thirsty for sex and doing whatever you can to have it is “confidence” to this generation of women. A man who can take it or leave it only if the opportunity presents itself isn’t a “real man”.

After college, women realize that these are not real men, so they condemn all men their own age and they waste their 20s with older men who promise them “something real”, only to discard them when they reach 30 for someone much hotter and younger. At 40, they finally want an actual man again like they did in high school. But we actual men don’t want them, for we are only interested in debt free virgins without tattoos. A man’s prime is not 35, but 27. Which is why men retire from sports in their 30s. Unless already married, a man past his prime has absolutely no need nor interest in women. The companionship a man naturally seeks that modern women are not at all willing to give can be best found in getting a dog. A man at that stage who still has a need to get his rocks off has some severe developmental disorders and high estrogen levels.

Notice too after finding Christianity how much more difficult you have found women to be. You made the hilarious claim that Christian women are not into pre-marital sex. LOL man, I can tell you countless stories about Christian men who lost the “Christian conservative” woman that they thought they were going to marry because they never once made sex a topic of discussion. I have encountered hundred of so-called “Christian” women who claim to be virgins and insist on no sex before marriage, but then insist that their future husbands be “real men” and “moderately experienced” in bed, because they don’t want to “teach them sex” and “how to be a man” on their wedding night. His soul be damned. “Christian conservative” women are the absolute worst kind of woman, with the most unrealistic financial expectations, distorting the Bible to justify expecting men to all be rich in order to “provide”.

Tell one of these “Christian conservative” women that you agree with no pre-marital sex, and their respect for you will diminish instantly. They want the power of denying your advances. Your advances is what gives them their value. ONLY if other women want you however, as expressed entirely to them by your sexual experiences.

I’m interested in reading this book. But your analysis on Madison men and what women really want is simply way, way off. Women of my generation and younger are too far gone, and you are making conclusions based on women of your generation and older.
It seems a striking number of these young women Roosh encountered have jobs where they are being paid to be outgoing and friendly, so maybe he shouldn’t read so much into these encounters?

Kitty09

Chicken
Woman
Oh, don't spoil it for me. I am in that part of the book whete he is at Dan's house. I will tell you all so far he is right on the NAIL with every point, every observation, and every analogy. I have my eyes glued to it between calls at work. I have to stop and do some embroidery to let things soak in and be at one with the things I just read, but I do that with any book. So I am trying to take my sweet time but it's going all too quickly. I haven't read any other of the books but from this one, I'd say we have a modern day Paul, who is going to do so much with so many. I laugh, I just did so loud with the humor in here and I know some deep stuff is coming later. I didn't even know who this author was until I saw a Mrs. Midwest interview with him. Even though she is much younger than me, she is a great role model. I started writing a response or commentary on each chapter and realised that I needed to stop already and just read it and enjoy it and read it again later.

Yeah I think you are right about that, to some extent.

Actually to be honest, my own experiences where I've been told that a certain girl likes me, were actually people trying to taunt me and create problems, they were lies setup to trap me or humiliate when trying to pursue the girl. So I wouldn't have much to speak on about it.

But with the Millennial and at least what I perceive even younger generations of girls, the thing I notice about them is that they seem far too wrapped up in their 7 second attention spans to even be able to show any interest to a guy either. Most of them do not seem to notice Men whatsoever and just view Men as to be some kind of entertainment utility and then the next moment they get bored, they need something or someone new to entertain them, so you can't even keep up with them.

You bring up a really good point now thinking back with the Bible, it would've never occurred to me until you mentioned that, but when you think of everything with Lilith and Eve even, and many more situations.

Instinctively too, I always believed it's the girl's job to pursue the Men. It's just that sometimes we get so intrigued by some beautiful and interesting girl that we feel the need to make a move, but it's even all that more exciting when a girl does it.

It is society programming that insists that the Men must chase, and that Women should never chase.

Ever notice how Married women are even more desperate in their attempt to chase after Men? They seem to have less qualms about it when they are stuck or unhappy for any moment in their Marriage.

But there have been some situations where I have been genuinely approached by women and even given a phone number by a bartender and other girls who've gone out of their way, so it just proves that if women really want a Man, they will pursue him. Especially the Married Women.

A lot of people can get overly critical and accuse you of why you didn't have sex, usually more so other Men, but the truth of the matter is that a lot of these people don't even understand the moment of what you are in and if you tried to make it happen the best way possible. They are trained to think in a mechanical way of just getting the deed done, but not making it a memorable experience.

I do have a situation that is sort-of still "on-going" from some girl that somewhat made a move on me from 2 years ago which I later pursued some time after, but the situation ended up for lack of better terms in a "stalemate" but me pursuing her didn't change anything for the negative, which is good, since I see her regularly at her place where she works. I don't want to bore you with the story but if you are interested and have an opinion about it, I definitely would like to hear your point of view on it, but no problem either way.
A few years ago I was in a Target looking for silverware. I pass by a cute girl who smiled at me. I nodded and walked past her; I was on a mission. It didn't occur to me what had happened until the ride home. That's how RARE women present themselves in my generation. I didn't get notified here, so fire away with your story!

Biblical examples of men pursuing women? Jacob pursuing Rachel. David and Bathsheba.
FALSE.

Jacob didn't pursue Rachel. Rachel PICKED HIM. Jacob didn't do a damn thing to earn her approval, but instead, the approval of her FATHER. This is not "pursuit" as modern woman defines it. You cannot pursue a woman who have already won. Today's women want you to constantly act as if she isn't yours.

Bathsheba seduced and deliberately exposed herself to David. David responded in kind.

Heck, even Potipher's wife proves that WOMEN are to pursue.

Based

Sparrow
Men let me you something. Men are wired to over-perceive attraction because reproductively it is considered disastrous if a man misses out on an opportunity to plant his seed. Women on the other hand are not wired this way because for a woman it is disastrous to be impregnated by the wrong man who may then abandon her and their child. In signal detection terms men are wired to false alarm whereas women are wired to miss signs of attraction because of reproductive differences.

Lionheart

Sparrow
FALSE.

Jacob didn't pursue Rachel. Rachel PICKED HIM. Jacob didn't do a damn thing to earn her approval, but instead, the approval of her FATHER. This is not "pursuit" as modern woman defines it. You cannot pursue a woman who have already won. Today's women want you to constantly act as if she isn't yours.

Bathsheba seduced and deliberately exposed herself to David. David responded in kind.

Heck, even Potipher's wife proves that WOMEN are to pursue.
Ha, ha, nice spin but no. Jacob went to Rachel's father to get her and was willing to work 7 years to get her. After 7 years the father reneged on the deal and gave him Leah. He then had to work another 7 years to get Rachel. Rachel really had no power in the situation at all.

David saw Bathsheba naked because he was on a higher floor looking down on her and knew he had to have her. David sent her husband Uriah to the front lines knowing he would be killed so he could get Bathsheba.

The women in those examples did not pursue the men. In biblical times men purchased women to be their wives. The social dynamics were completely different from those today. This is why so many people fail at marriage today in the church. They say they are relying on the Bible as their handbook when that is not even possible in today's culture. In those times if your wife committed adultery she was stoned to death. Today she leaves you and gets at least half of your stuff plus alimony.

Men let me you something. Men are wired to over-perceive attraction because reproductively it is considered disastrous if a man misses out on an opportunity to plant his seed. Women on the other hand are not wired this way because for a woman it is disastrous to be impregnated by the wrong man who may then abandon her and their child. In signal detection terms men are wired to false alarm whereas women are wired to miss signs of attraction because of reproductive differences.
And yet, Millennial women conveniently ALWAYS SELECT the worst men. Namely those more then two years her senior.

Ha, ha, nice spin but no. Jacob went to Rachel's father to get her and was willing to work 7 years to get her. After 7 years the father reneged on the deal and gave him Leah. He then had to work another 7 years to get Rachel. Rachel really had no power in the situation at all.

David saw Bathsheba naked because he was on a higher floor looking down on her and knew he had to have her. David sent her husband Uriah to the front lines knowing he would be killed so he could get Bathsheba.

The women in those examples did not pursue the men. In biblical times men purchased women to be their wives. The social dynamics were completely different from those today. This is why so many people fail at marriage today in the church. They say they are relying on the Bible as their handbook when that is not even possible in today's culture. In those times if your wife committed adultery she was stoned to death. Today she leaves you and gets at least half of your stuff plus alimony.
That's not spin. At all. Rachel ALREADY WANTED Jacob. Jacob, for some deluded reason, thought he needed the father's "blessing". The "pursuit" of a woman, as women define it to mean, is to ALWAYS be "chasing" after her desire and affection.

As far as David goes, his alleged "pursuit" is often vilified among Christians as SIN, is it not?

EXTREMELY poor examples.

In Biblical times, marriage was 100% a means to deal with sexual lust in a non-sinful manner. As long as a woman was beautiful, far more women were worthy of marriage than they are today. In fact, most couples would wed within a week of first meeting one another. There was no "courtship" period. The men who purchased (young) brides were rich men seeking financial expansion. The Bible is extremely clear that such marriages were vastly wrong. The Biblical marriage is one of youth, and of similar age, as husband is to be a companion to his wife.

To have a Biblical marriage today as God wishes, a young woman must select a young man her own age FOR SEX and to build a life with him; NOT to wait for an old man with money to provide her a life he had already built for himself.

stugatz

Pelican
It seems a striking number of these young women Roosh encountered have jobs where they are being paid to be outgoing and friendly, so maybe he shouldn’t read so much into these encounters?
I'm seeing a lot of posts like this on this thread. Some seem just to be genuinely mistaken, where others come across as troll posts - and I've seen a lot of these creeping in lately since the forum was reopened.

That said, Roosh is experienced enough with women where I'd assume he very well knows the difference between a woman being polite and a woman being attracted. (I myself was only decent with women at my peak, and I can certainly tell the difference.)

quintal

Chicken
The idea that despair is the other side of the pride coin often trips people up because they don't think about it, or how bad it is. Thinking that someone is out to get you or that things always go wrong presumes that you are some kind of special in the opposite way of this narcissist. Both think that others, or some magical force in the universe, cares about them in ways that are completely delusional.
And yet, it works.

quintal

Chicken
And the assumption that Celibacy is a calling for all Christians.
I looked it up:

7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

TL;DR: Celibacy better than marriage, marriage better than fornication.

P.S. The poster you replied to didn't claim it to be a christian rule, only a Pauline advice. The previous verse makes it clear it's an advice not a rule: "6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment."

I looked it up:

7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

TL;DR: Celibacy better than marriage, marriage better than fornication.

P.S. The poster you replied to didn't claim it to be a christian rule, only a Pauline advice. The previous verse makes it clear it's an advice not a rule: "6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment."
Probably. That comment didn't give that impression if we are all called for something it sounds like a commandment. Maybe it's my misinterpretation.

Last edited:

Lionheart

Sparrow
That's not spin. At all. Rachel ALREADY WANTED Jacob. Jacob, for some deluded reason, thought he needed the father's "blessing". The "pursuit" of a woman, as women define it to mean, is to ALWAYS be "chasing" after her desire and affection.

As far as David goes, his alleged "pursuit" is often vilified among Christians as SIN, is it not?

EXTREMELY poor examples.

In Biblical times, marriage was 100% a means to deal with sexual lust in a non-sinful manner. As long as a woman was beautiful, far more women were worthy of marriage than they are today. In fact, most couples would wed within a week of first meeting one another. There was no "courtship" period. The men who purchased (young) brides were rich men seeking financial expansion. The Bible is extremely clear that such marriages were vastly wrong. The Biblical marriage is one of youth, and of similar age, as husband is to be a companion to his wife.

To have a Biblical marriage today as God wishes, a young woman must select a young man her own age FOR SEX and to build a life with him; NOT to wait for an old man with money to provide her a life he had already built for himself.
Go back and study Biblical marriage. In the Old Testament men bought there wives, that's WIVES plural. Men could also have intercourse with unmarried women even if they were married as a man. Solomon had hundreds of wives and concubines and he was considered the wisest man ever. Abraham had 2 wives, Jacob had at least 2 wives, David had multiple wives, etc, etc.

Adultery was either a married woman having sex with a man other than her husband OR a married man having sex with ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE. Married men having sex with unmarried women was allowed and this included prostitutes. Adultery was usually punished by stoning the adulterer to death! No Christian church that I know of still advocates that.

People today just take the modern day marriage of our culture and try to fit it into Biblical times. The 2 cultures are totally different.

Go back and study Biblical marriage. In the Old Testament men bought there wives, that's WIVES plural. Men could also have intercourse with unmarried women even if they were married as a man. Solomon had hundreds of wives and concubines and he was considered the wisest man ever. Abraham had 2 wives, Jacob had at least 2 wives, David had multiple wives, etc, etc.

Adultery was either a married woman having sex with a man other than her husband OR a married man having sex with ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE. Married men having sex with unmarried women was allowed and this included prostitutes. Adultery was usually punished by stoning the adulterer to death! No Christian church that I know of still advocates that.

People today just take the modern day marriage of our culture and try to fit it into Biblical times. The 2 cultures are totally different.

You know usually they married the women first before consummation just like how David did with the various wives he took as well as shotgun marriage(Exodus 22:16-17) and a Father can refuse to give his daughter to him.

Monogamy was always the ideal that God intended from the very beginning when God made One Man Adam and married him to one Woman, Eve

Multiple wives whilst not banned in the Old Testament is full of bad drama and was later banned by our LORD in Jesus Christ. When he expounded on what constitutes Adultery or not.

This commandment was also carried forth into Church Government when all Elders, Deacons and Overseers(Bishops) were commanded to only be Husbands to one Wife. Not only to be excellent in ruling their own Households and being beyond reproach in their conduct as well as being of excellent Character.

Therefore a former Polygamist and any practicing Polygamist is permanently banned from Clergy positions. Therefore as models of the Congregation they model Monogamy for the rest of flocks they tend over aside from excellent leadership demonstrated in their own households.

Similar to how foods were declared clean by our LORD he also did something similar with Polygamy. Since he who divorces one and marries another commits adultery. Since he is in the eyes of God still married to the first wife.

Much of the Old Testament marriages shouldn’t be used as examples of Gods will. Many of the practices of the Israelites at the time were entirely cultural. For example Jesus makes clear that polygamy is not God’s will and he only permitted it out of pragmatism due to the ‘hardness’ of people’s hearts.

The New Testament in particular makes it clear that God’s real intention for marriage is a lifelong commitment between one man and one woman to remain together exclusively as ‘one flesh’. Adultery would now therefore include sex by men with unmarried women.

Too many people even conflate today’s cultural practices with God’s intention. No where does God say a couple’s marriage must have civil recognition by the government. It merely has to be a covenant between one man, one woman and god in the presence of some witnesses.

In fact to be legally married today incentivises divorce and removes God’s from the equation, which in my opinion is inherently sinful.
And yet, Millennial women conveniently ALWAYS SELECT the worst men. Namely those more then two years her senior.
Your antagonism to age gaps has no real biblical basis, that is up to the two people involved. My parents have a 13 year age gap, my Grandparents 5 and they have had successful happy marriages. Though I agree huge gaps beyond twenty years, where the relationship was purely transactional, would be unwise. Though I know a couple with a 22 year age gap who have remained in love for twenty five years.

The average age difference is about three years and is skewed downwards over what would otherwise be the case, due to today’s social attitudes and practices. For example a hugely disproportionate amount of people marry someone the exact same age than what would be the case by random chance, due to being forced together with people the same age at school/university.

Studies show the chance of divorce barely changes when a husband is between 0 and 10 years older. It only noticeably rises when the husband is over a decade older or the wife is older by a year or more.

As a 23 year old I would be reluctant to marry a woman the same age, most women develop earlier and have more life experience than men the same age. I would feel more equal with someone 18-20.