The David Icke thread

hedonist

Kingfisher
I've been aware of him for many years but missed seeing him live till only a year ago.

I thought the same thing after the event that the reptiles might be a metaphor for the ((( )))

When I saw the show it was broken into 4 parts
Part 1 Was alot of conspiracy stuff from the past that was now known as fact....also Soros etc popped up quite a bit..lots of current events, migrant crisis etc
Part 2 Was about what exactly is reality ...IMO he started out part 1 with proven facts to get you in a 'yes' frame of mind ..part 2 was the lube for his more out there stuff as below.
Part 3 Was right out there ....reptiles...I can't remember right now but he did go into the Moon and Saturns rings quite a bit
Part 4 Was a summary that spoke about what can be done, infinite love etc

I'd definitely recommend going to one of his events, even if some of it is out there....they did try to shut it down and I'm surprised it got let through as the same city shut down one of his events in the past.

Will post more later....tired lol

Even if Icke is controlled opposition and has been sucked into the matrix he denounces, it just proves he's right about something. I don't think he'll be online much longer personally. He's already been accused of antisemitism.

Icke says, Queen is a lizard and really talked about it for like 2 hours and I ended up watching whole thing. It was really weird but interestingly, he was able to show weird videos that kinda proved it.

Truth Tiger

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Along the theme of reptilians / aliens in high places ... explain the reasoning behind this place:

I honestly never knew there was a building (audience hall) at the Vatican that looked like this. WTF is up with that hideous sculpture behind the chair? I'm a follower of Jesus, but Christ's message was corrupted and twisted by power brokers into the monstrosities that are modern Christian churches (Catholicism being the absolute worst). Sadly, all the Abrahamic religions are elaborate brainwashing and control systems masquerading as 'God's will.'

Then there's the research by Vatican-funded organizations that have shown the existence of 'dark entities' which is rather disturbing, too.

There is much more going on in the universe than the unfortunately brainwashed will ever understand. The unwillingness to even examine the evidence for systemic corruption - except when so egregious - shows how evil has been able to grow: because good people can't conceive of or cope with the level of sickness these evil beings are capable of. Brainwashing, cover stories, rituals that seem innocent but are very dark indeed all plays a large parts in creating a public plausible deniability that's good enough for the vast unwashed and unthinking masses.

This is one reason why I find David Icke largely credible (along with Q) - both shine the light on age-old sickness and corruption that's being at least partially dismantled. Q often says 'symbolism will be their downfall' and if you look into the sick 'elite' you see all kinds of symbols related to ancient gods/goddesses & satan to whom satanic / ritual sacrifice their followers offered. Icke pointed this out years ago and was likely the first to do so.

Bonus video (ties in the first one I linked with broader implications related to elite corruption and reptilian origins). These 'people' don't treasure human life - except as food (in every way imaginable).

Phazlenut

Sparrow
sterlingarcher said:
David Icke has to be controlled opposition.

90% of what he says is deep truth, and often years ahead of anyone else.

I think he was one of the first to talk about Jimmy Saville, and Ted Heath...

But the other 10% is so ridiculous it discredits all.

I really believe it's by design - lots of speculation out there that adds up if you look.

It is an extremely valuable skill to be able to sieve through a person's words and glean the useful from the useless.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I read Icke's guide to the global conspiracy way back and it was a bit intense for me at the time. It didn't help that it was structured like crap. I got a third of the way in and then reviewed the chapters and found everything made more sense on a foundational level if you read the chapters in reverse order.

I should probably take another crack at it. I was fairly blue pill back then and I imagine the important stuff didn't find purchase.

Whether he be one thing or another, he was one of the OGs of the information dissident crowd, and I suspect we can all appreciate and respect that a bit more in light of current events.

Mr. D

Pelican
Gold Member
Ah yes, David Icke. The starting point of a years long rabbit hole of conspiracy theories at one point in my life. (Montauk Project, anyone?)

I bought one of his books in 2010 (”The Lion Sleeps No More”, or something like that). Should read it again, it’s been a while.

Some of his topics are admittely just out there (like the aforementioned reptilians or the moon being a spacestation/satellite that projects a specific frequency to mess with our minds/reality), but some of them make sense (life/reality being a construct of your mind, people being manipulated by a shadowy cabal, etc.)

Interesting stuff, nonetheless.

sterlingarcher said:

I really believe it's by design - lots of speculation out there that adds up if you look.

Shills like to say Alex Jones is also controlled opposition however these guys been saying crazy stuff for decades. They have been validated countless times and have been at the forefront, attracted negative attention. People who complain about them are only self-righteous, somehow jealous. I recommend people stop complaining and start fighting the injustice as well.

Stromgewehr said:
sterlingarcher said:

Shills like to say Alex Jones is also controlled opposition however these guys been saying crazy stuff for decades. They have been validated countless times and have been at the forefront, attracted negative attention. People who complain about them are only self-righteous, somehow jealous. I recommend people stop complaining and start fighting the injustice as well.

Alex Jones IS controlled opposition. Just look at his Isaac Kappy interview. The guy's a parady.

How is it that historically anyone who speaks deep truth gets offed, but he builds a million dollar empire selling to preppers over decades?

And then just when Q gets traction and people start looking into it, after decades he gets pulled off YT?

Not complaining, and AJ DID give me first exposure, but if he's cointelpro, and people support him without looking further, they actually fight nothing.

David Icke speaks a lot of truth, but then he veers off into some crazy stuff. He is a mixed bag.

You can listen to guys like Alan Watt - cuttingthroughthematrix.com for months and don't hear anything crazy.

But yeah - he has occasionally good content out, but I would not recommend it to anyone except a seasoned truth seeker who can understand Icke's shortcomings.

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
Long story short - A flake, a crazy and a charlatan.

Alot of smart people around him and a smart exercise in re-branding by the team that jumped through social media's window of opportunity to wed his garbled and discredited theosophy of late 1980's/early 1990's with the increased traffic in and respect for conspiracy theories of the later internet.

I don't think that he's as smart as the people around him.

A lot of smart people I know though do give him more credence/ credit than I realistically think that they should.

EDIT: Terry Wogan, when challenged to 'do something' about Jimmy Saville by a journalist, got pissed off and said 'thats your job!'
I reckon they were both at fault there.
Janet Street Porter, Esther Rantzen - surprise, surprise, leftie celebrities turning out to be total frauds. Who knew?

loremipsum

Kingfisher
Mr. D said:
Ah yes, David Icke. The starting point of a years long rabbit hole of conspiracy theories at one point in my life. (Montauk Project, anyone?)

Wow, had to google that one since for some reason I've managed to miss it.
Holy fucking shit.
How does anyone make up stuff like that, if they even do.

Mr. D

Pelican
Gold Member
loremipsum said:
Mr. D said:

Holy fucking shit.

Try this, a four hour video circa 1993 featuring two guys involved in Montauk and the Philadelphia Experiment:

Gets into the technical/math details at around the 2:08:37 mark. Riveting stuff.

loremipsum

Kingfisher
Mr. D said:
loremipsum said:
Mr. D said:

Holy fucking shit.

Try this, a four hour video circa 1993 featuring two guys involved in Montauk and the Philadelphia Experiment:

Gets into the technical/math details at around the 2:08:37 mark. Riveting stuff.

Skimmed through some of the parts and left it open in tab to watch it next week.
Seems like a rabbit hole to delve into.
If I may ask, what do you yourself make of this conspiracy theory?

Mr. D

Pelican
Gold Member
loremipsum said:
Skimmed through some of the parts and left it open in tab to watch it next week.
Seems like a rabbit hole to delve into.
If I may ask, what do you yourself make of this conspiracy theory?

If it’s just a theory, it’s very well thought out as it seems to overlap with a lot of other theories (UFO coverups, black ops etc.)

If it’s legit and real... The mind fairly reels at the thought...

PixelFree

Kingfisher
If you like David Icke's YouTube's, you absolutely MUST go to one of this marathon shows.

He was here in Melbourne about a year ago. It's a full day event, from 10am to 8pm or similar. 10 hours!? I told my GF at the time that we'll go for a couple of hours, and bail early...

I was glued to the edge of my seat for the entire time, as was my GF who is far less into these things.

I cannot recommend it any higher. The reptilian stuff is about 10-20 mins of the entire show. So much more to this guy than that, don't let the mainstream discount this guy because of 1% of his material. Interviews with hundreds of people who have had near death experiences (or have been clinically pronounced dead and came back to life on the operating theater), banking, ISIS, deep state, etc etc... far too much to mention here. There are sections of it on YouTube to get a taste.

David Icke also presents a lot of David Dee's artwork during his show. If you like Icke, you'll love http://ddees.com/look-inside-vol-2-gallery/.

FWIW Dee's books aren't cheap but are well worth the money, a friend in the printing biz tells me that quality is very expensive to produce - and with the rate things are happening how long before they are strictly verboten...