The David Icke thread

PixelFree

Kingfisher
captain_shane said:
He's called out jews multiple times.

Yes - but he makes sure to call them 'Rothschilds Zionists'... i.e. 'Right Wing' Jews (and their Christian associates like Macron, Merkel and so on).

He shows photos of traditionally dressed Jewish men protesting Zionism (i.e. normal, regular Jewish people).


Also note - he's touring again - https://www.ickonic.com/category/tickets/

Including in Poland at the end of this month...
 

Roosh

Cardinal
Black female author attacked by the usual suspects for saying she liked a David Icke book:

The New York Times Book Review and Alice Walker have come under criticism for comments the celebrated writer made in an interview with the publication in which she recommended a work by someone accused of antisemitism.

Asked what books were currently on her nightstand, Walker, the author of The Color Purple, mentioned among others And the Truth Shall Set You Free, by the controversial British figure David Icke. Icke, an author and public speaker in his own right, has long propounded a series of conspiracy theories in his work that many see as antisemitic.

“The book is an unhinged antisemitic conspiracy tract written by one of Britain’s most notorious antisemites,” wrote Tablet magazine’s Yair Rosenberg, among the most strident critics of Walker’s comment. Rosenberg also faulted the Times for failing to react to or qualify the contents of the book to its readers.

Icke has long claimed that a shadowy cabal controls the world, a familiar antisemitic trope.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/dec/17/alice-walker-antisemitic-david-icke-book
 

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Ha. Reminds me of that Black Nazi Taxi driver guy in the US.

In other news, got tickets to see his new 4 hour show in Feb/March.

It'll be interesting to see how he compressed it down from 10+ hours. Will report on this thread.
 

questor70

Ostrich
sterlingarcher said:
How is it that historically anyone who speaks deep truth gets offed, but he builds a million dollar empire selling to preppers over decades?

I know this isn't going to be received well, but I'll just throw this out there...

Once you go far enough down the CT rabbit hole it becomes a mental feedback loop. There's always a way to create another russian nesting doll layer in your own imagination. It's sort of like the house-that-jack-built paradox of intelligent design. Who made the universe? God. Who made God? And who made the entity who made God? Etc...

giphy.gif


These sorts of thought streams are artefacts of the mind. They aren't "truth". CT is really about the power of imagination, not valid intellectual inquiry.
 

Breathe

Chicken
Hi all. First post. Enjoy Roosh's work, and the red pill has saved my life and my bacon in a recent break up (more of which in other threads I guess).

Like many posters here, I long enjoyed Ickes work whilst remaining thoroughly skeptical about the reptilian stuff. However, I recently attended a 9 day Ayahuasca retreat in the Amazon, doing 5 ceremonies of increasing potency. In four of these ceremonies, I directly experienced other realms. This is not like the distorted perceptions elicited by other hallucinogens.

This is full on, complete and utter dissolution of the physical human experience and its replacement with complete immersion in other realms of existence, most of which defy description with our language. One of the realms that I could describe, however, was a dark and moody, technologically advanced landscape similar to those described by Icke as being the reptilian realm.

I'm not saying that he is therefore correct, but it shattered my skepticism about the general concept.
 

Eusebius

Hummingbird
Gold Member
David Icke is anti-Zionist and pro-Palestinian in the way of 1970s leftists. Not saying he's just a 1970s leftist, but that's the style of his so-called "antisemitism". He clearly and explicitly rejects ethnocentricism of any kind as well as anti-Jewish sentiment from what I've heard. This is pure political censorship. So thanks, Ms Jewish Lawyer, for regulating what the goyim are permitted to hear - this will undoubtedly heap up goodwill for your people. Right...?
 

sterling_archer

Hummingbird
Her twitter is full of tweets self congratulating herself because she "fought against vile Antisemite".

I have been flooded with abusive emails and messages, because I stood up against a vile Antisemite. Thank you, next. #auspol

Mr Icke’s abhorrent views have no place in Australia. Since early January, I have been quietly lobbying Immigration Minister David Coleman to cancel Mr Icke’s visa. Today’s news is welcome and affirms the government’s steadfast support for Australia’s Jewish community. #auspol

The price for standing up against Antisemitism.
 

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
Breathe said:
This is full on, complete and utter dissolution of the physical human experience and its replacement with complete immersion in other realms of existence, most of which defy description with our language. One of the realms that I could describe, however, was a dark and moody, technologically advanced landscape similar to those described by Icke as being the reptilian realm.

You can't leave us hanging there!

118821-oberyn-leans-in-gif-imgur-tyri-046u.gif


Did the trees start to come alive initially? Did it end up looking like the hell on earth machine city in the Matrix trilogy?

5c43f8_821c8a33a3ae4f1e8eb3641e6193af83~mv2.jpg
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
sterling_archer said:
Her twitter is full of tweets self congratulating herself because she "fought against vile Antisemite".

I have been flooded with abusive emails and messages, because I stood up against a vile Antisemite. Thank you, next. #auspol

Mr Icke’s abhorrent views have no place in Australia. Since early January, I have been quietly lobbying Immigration Minister David Coleman to cancel Mr Icke’s visa. Today’s news is welcome and affirms the government’s steadfast support for Australia’s Jewish *community. #auspol

The price for standing up against Antisemitism.

* Whenever you hear this word used by any group in this kind of context, mentally replace it with the word mafia.
 

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Roosh said:
Here's another good Icke video that is similar to what Alex Jones said on his latest appearance on Joe Rogan:


It sounds like he is talking about a school of thought that our true self is actually consciousness. We are pure energy and we come to this reality called Earth to experience negative influences in order to spiritually grow.

Our ultimate goal is to love without judgment. That is why we spiritually grow faster when we are experiencing negativity.

Our bodies are connected to our main consciousness even though we are purposely dumbed down when we are in this reality. Supposedly it helps in learning to not remember where we come from and why we are here.

Our life plan is developed ahead of time. It includes building up a avatar of sorts. That is what he means by David not being his true self even if his main consciousness remembers all the experiences.

We reincarnate many times with different personas to learn through different experiences.

Roosh may come back as a feminist in his next life. :razz:

It's interesting because a lot of people think we are in a simulation. This theory would be very similar to that simulation theory.

I've spent a lot of time reading about this theory. It actually makes a lot more sense than the religion I was brought up in.
 

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
worldwidetraveler said:
Roosh said:
Here's another good Icke video that is similar to what Alex Jones said on his latest appearance on Joe Rogan:


It sounds like he is talking about a school of thought that our true self is actually consciousness. We are pure energy and we come to this reality called Earth to experience negative influences in order to spiritually grow.

Our ultimate goal is to love without judgment. That is why we spiritually grow faster when we are experiencing negativity.

Our bodies are connected to our main consciousness even though we are purposely dumbed down when we are in this reality. Supposedly it helps in learning to not remember where we come from and why we are here.

Our life plan is developed ahead of time. It includes building up a avatar of sorts. That is what he means by David not being his true self even if his main consciousness remembers all the experiences.

We reincarnate many times with different personas to learn through different experiences.

Roosh may come back as a feminist in his next life. :razz:

It's interesting because a lot of people think we are in a simulation. This theory would be very similar to that simulation theory.

I've spent a lot of time reading about this theory. It actually makes a lot more sense than the religion I was brought up in.

So in short:

 

Zep

Pelican
Roosh said:
Here's another good Icke video that is similar to what Alex Jones said on his latest appearance on Joe Rogan:


At about 8 minutes, sound familiar?



or this kid




When I took LSD thirty years ago, I experienced what all three videos are talking about, it was divine, my cheeks hurt the day after from smiling so much, I felt like a purely spiritual being, it was profound, I really can't put into words the depth of that experience. Jill Bolte Taylor does a good job.

It is clear to me that this is what people call a religious experience, except that religion is a man-made construct, you know it instantly after being in that state.
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
Zep said:
...

When I took LSD thirty years ago, I experienced what all three videos are talking about, it was divine, my cheeks hurt the day after from smiling so much, I felt like a purely spiritual being, it was profound, I really can't put into words the depth of that experience. Jill Bolte Taylor does a good job.

It is clear to me that this is what people call a religious experience, except that religion is a man-made construct, you know it instantly after being in that state.

This is the kind of babble that destroyed real religion in the 1960s-70s, a shallow physiological reaction to a powerful, nefarious chemical that's interpreted as some kind of godly revelation.

LSD was engineered by the deep state and actively promoted on the Boomer masses in order to dumb them down and get them to think that frying your brain and navel gazing is "spirituality", and that their parents' "organized" religion was bad.

This was of course incredibly successful, they've managed to dumb down and sidetrack into dead end hippiedom an entire generation.

50 years later, you have Icke and Rogan peddling another dangerous toxic drug, DMT, and more acid "microdozing", with Icke pushing bona fide truth bombs poisoned with dodgy esoteric nonsense and eastern mysticism packaged for rudderless Brits.

PS: Luke Rudowsky is a shill, he's a mason who was exposed by an activist who used to work with him 10 years ago.
 

Aurini

Ostrich
911 said:
Zep said:
...

When I took LSD thirty years ago, I experienced what all three videos are talking about, it was divine, my cheeks hurt the day after from smiling so much, I felt like a purely spiritual being, it was profound, I really can't put into words the depth of that experience. Jill Bolte Taylor does a good job.

It is clear to me that this is what people call a religious experience, except that religion is a man-made construct, you know it instantly after being in that state.

This is the kind of babble that destroyed real religion in the 1960s-70s, a shallow physiological reaction to a powerful, nefarious chemical that's interpreted as some kind of godly revelation.

LSD was engineered by the deep state and actively promoted on the Boomer masses in order to dumb them down and get them to think that frying your brain and navel gazing is "spirituality", and that their parents' "organized" religion was bad.

This was of course incredibly successful, they've managed to dumb down and sidetrack into dead end hippiedom an entire generation.

50 years later, you have Icke and Rogan peddling another dangerous toxic drug, DMT, and more acid "microdozing", with Icke pushing bona fide truth bombs poisoned with dodgy esoteric nonsense and eastern mysticism packaged for rudderless Brits.

PS: Luke Rudowsky is a shill, he's a mason who was exposed by an activist who used to work with him 10 years ago.

Faith must be subject to reason. The Victorians thought that women were more spiritual than men, because they mistook spiritualism for spirituality. Yes, they enjoyed church more than men - but they also enjoyed palm reading and horoscopes.

Emotions can be useful, but they must always be subject to reason. I am not staunchly opposed to hallucinogens, but they're just a chemical. You can use alcohol to have a good bonding experience with your friends, or to make an ass of yourself. And if your 'revelation' from a spiritual experience doesn't accord with reason, then your faith is misplaced.

Always subject your emotions and insights to the harsh analysis of reason. It's not enough to feel good about things - you need to be logical about things
 
Top