The David Icke thread

Politicians Officially Exempted From Lockdown Rules Since Lizard People Can't Catch COVID

lizard.jpg

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
RE: Things you probably didn't know about David Icke

He is the British version of Alex Jones. Says enough truth and believable stuff than adds in bullshit that makes everything he said complete BS so normies and the media can lampoon anyone who believes some of the things which have been proven to be true.

Both earn $$$ from their trade and have cult followings. They are plants pure and simple.

I'm sure that's true of AJ, I'm still on the fence as to whether Icke's legit.

In recent years his interviews and talks seem genuine.

But he does come out with enough craziness to discredit all the truth.

Also I think it's interesting how he first appeared on the scene SO crazy (shell suited son of God etc) and has since levelled out and gone mainstream.

It does follow something like the reverse of what they do with pop starlets... light to dark, but here it was nutter to credible.

In the UK he's been a joke for a long time, and if you drop his name to any normie 40+, it'll pretty much discredit all.

The money piece though, no. He's not a rich man (or hides it well).

hedonist

Kingfisher
Also I think it's interesting how he first appeared on the scene SO crazy (shell suited son of God etc) and has since levelled out and gone mainstream.

I think a certain amount of craziness happens to anyone when they go down the rabbit hole and work out how truly diabolical it is!
Talking to god is very common with psychedelics as well...I thought Icke partook in some of that when he was in Peru and originally had his visions?
Only thing I can add is I think its more scary that so much of the things he said would have happened, HAVE happened.

As far as the reptiles go is it a code word for those who can't be criticized?

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
I think a certain amount of craziness happens to anyone when they go down the rabbit hole and work out how truly diabolical it is!
Talking to god is very common with psychedelics as well...I thought Icke partook in some of that when he was in Peru and originally had his visions?
Only thing I can add is I think its more scary that so much of the things he said would have happened, HAVE happened.

Amazing film...

"He who smelt it dealt it"

Those motherfuckers... it just shows how sensitive they are about anyone getting close to the truth, which in turn confirms it for anyone capable of thinking.

"He's talking about satanic blood drinking LIZARDS... therefore it's clearly a case of anti-semitism, because, err, the first two parts are pretty much true" (they may as well have said).

As for Icke intentionally using that as cover, too much. He wouldn't have to go so far to avoid accusations of the heinous AS crime. That's kinda ridiculous.

Jury's still out for me.

They could have easily recruited him from the BBC, spiked his tea with acid pre-wogan, then let him loose.

That would make him an incredible actor, who hasn't been caught out in three decades, but it's possible.

It is interesting that he's dropped the lizard talk for the past decade though, and now just leaves it at 'a non-human force'.

Still, the damage is done, and no matter how much truth he reveals, he has no credibility with the masses.

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The video couldn't be clearer. It's onbvious to me what happened to David Icke.

Psychedelics and contact with "psychics" opened him up to demonic influence. Everything he says is from them. They will reveal lots of truth mixed with half truths and lies.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
The video couldn't be clearer. It's onbvious to me what happened to David Icke.

Psychedelics and contact with "psychics" opened him up to demonic influence. Everything he says is from them. They will reveal lots of truth mixed with half truths and lies.
I've suspected this, but I would argue he shares a more truth than lies. You have to use discernment when listening to him.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird

Interesting back round video.

I found it kind of fascinating looking at the antifa from back then, throwing a pie and dressing up as lizards, it was a very small slideshow. Also the jewish woman running the meeting was pretty typical in not even wanting to hear the guys two rhetorical points. It was the same schtick as they have now, but less people bought in. They've really grown.

Coming out saying you are the "son of god" is pretty off the charts. I didn't know he did that, nor was in a room with a "presence". To me this situation gives me alot more pause than a little lizard talk, whether code or actual lizard. (I vote actual lizard)

Stats

Woodpecker
I had Icke's book as a kid. Never thought it had anything to be about religion. Funny my best friend is the biggest Icke fan I know and he is half jewish lol.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
I've suspected this, but I would argue he shares a more truth than lies. You have to use discernment when listening to him.

Absolutely...

The problem is 99% of people never will, and just dismiss EVERYTHING as the beliefs of a lunatic.

Ultimately, he's not hard to find and if he was really dangerous he'd have been offed long ago.

Last edited:

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
Amazing film...

"He who smelt it dealt it"

Those motherfuckers... it just shows how sensitive they are about anyone getting close to the truth, which in turn confirms it for anyone capable of thinking.

"He's talking about satanic blood drinking LIZARDS... therefore it's clearly a case of anti-semitism, because, err, the first two parts are pretty much true" (they may as well have said).

As for Icke intentionally using that as cover, too much. He wouldn't have to go so far to avoid accusations of the heinous AS crime. That's kinda ridiculous.

Jury's still out for me.

They could have easily recruited him from the BBC, spiked his tea with acid pre-wogan, then let him loose.

That would make him an incredible actor, who hasn't been caught out in three decades, but it's possible.

It is interesting that he's dropped the lizard talk for the past decade though, and now just leaves it at 'a non-human force'.

Still, the damage is done, and no matter how much truth he reveals, he has no credibility with the masses.

Anyway, why is anti-semite this massive slur?...

"You're an anti-semite..."

"No, I'm just anti satanic pedophiles obsessed with global power... if you want to make that the same thing, it's on you."

Shabat Shalom.

Last edited:

2 Right Hands

Woodpecker
A certain group of people have worked really hard for the last 70 years to achieve this. Today, being labeled anti-Semite is worse then being a pedophile and it's probably not even an exaggeration. It's so strong that even people in trad Christian circles who are woke on LGTQ issue and elites being anit-Christian will still cut any ties with you if you're perceived as an anti-Semite. Look at EMJ - he's basically 99% in line with many based Catholics in terms of his views on the degeneracy in the West and state of the Church and Christianity in general. But those based Catholics would rather talk to Dave Rubin - a gay, Jewish atheist - than EMJ.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
The (((comments))) under the Icke doc are making me laugh - they would have been shocking as little as a decade ago.

"You're an anti-semite..."

"No, I'm just anti satanic pedophiles obsessed with global power... if you want to make that the same thing, it's on you."

Haha, bit of an own goal isn't it!

LordTBE

Pigeon
Gold Member
I have always though he's suspect, but it appears there is very good evidence that he's a Freemason:

Those pictures were debunked years ago

I do know personally one of his old, managers. Whose a young guy in his 30s and a gay. Icke swings both ways he emphatically told me and reading between the lines he was shagging him.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Those pictures were debunked years ago

I do know personally one of his old, managers. Whose a young guy in his 30s and a gay. Icke swings both ways he emphatically told me and reading between the lines he was shagging him.

Well at least he's not a freemason but a sodomite? The two do intertwine you know that right?

Personally I find him a strange charlatan who talks about reptilians when he looks like one, pretends to talk the truth and then throws away whatever he claimed as truth before claiming some higher power is instructing him while never speaking of Him. New Age nonsense.

LordTBE

Pigeon
Gold Member
Well at least he's not a freemason but a sodomite? The two do intertwine you know that right?

Personally I find him a strange charlatan who talks about reptilians when he looks like one, pretends to talk the truth and then throws away whatever he claimed as truth before claiming some higher power is instructing him while never speaking of Him. New Age nonsense.
I didn't see at least he wasn't a freemason. I said those pictures were debunked years ago.

Yes, he talks new age nonsense and rejects Christ.

Fenaroli

Robin
People have said that he's a gatekeeper: says a lot of great stuff and then brings up really crazy things to stink the whole thing up.

He got canceled, which is +1 respect in my book, but doesn't detract from the fact that he's not Christian and says pretty outlandish things.