The David Icke thread

I get that we have to use discernment, however I take some issue with how people sometimes (often without any foundation for their claims) disregard people who speak the truth, or parts of the truth, e.g. are ''on our side''. Now there can be controlled opposition so we have to look out for that, and we can have our differences to address, but with Icke for example I see a guy who's given his life to sharing at least a large part of the truth. Many of what we know is based on the foundational work of people like Icke and Jones. Some respect would be on its place. I'm always a bit tired of the infighting that happens on ''our side'' whether it's the so called conspiracy sphere, or the alt right, sometimes within Christianity. Why don't we see the similarities, support one another who appears to be on our side if we don't have strong evidence that they're infiltrators (and our side basically is already limited to whatever is not supporting outright evil, which isn't very much these days..).

Last thing about that whole reptilian thing, I've watched quite some stuff of Icke and he never even brings that up. The point he makes is that there is a spiritual force (evil, we call it demons/Satan) that's infiltrating the world. And that's known in some societies as reppo's, or djinns, or chattahuri, or demons. The essence is that they speak about the same thing, in different terms. So I don't buy the whole reptilian thing, but it's utter nonsense to act like that's what he's screaming whole day, that's not the case at all.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
No surprise there. He participates in worse things than freemasonry, like extreme hallucinatory drugs and communion with demons, that he mistakes as "ascended masters".

I believe that is the best thing to take him to task on.

I like putting on a bit of Icky from time to time. He often has some interesting info, thoughts; and has been more accurate in predicting than Brian Stelter.

He is a bit wishy-washy with his spiritual stuff. According to him he has had a series of extreme spiritual expiriences. In comuunion with off-word entities he was told he would write a number of books in a number of years and change the planet, or something like that. I believe he wrote that down in one of his very early books like Truth Vibrations. That was about 1990. Over the decade he slowly morphed from new age to Alex Jones meets Bill Hicks meets Texe Mars meets Barbara Marsiniac.

Now he doesn't say much about the spiritual side. He has his story he goes through and doesn't add to it or mention any further spiritual revelations. But one thing that has struck me is that he often mentions that entities (he doesn't know who they are or what they are up to) have guided him to information. Or talks of synchronicity - how when you operate as he does, you get led in the direction you need to be.

However, he has regurgitated some extremely ridiculous information. The most obvious of them is relating to religion. If anyone has seen the first Zeitgeist documentary (by pot-head stock trader Peter Joseph), you will know the first part is a demolition of religion. Showing that all religions are the same. How all saviours (like Horus) are born in the 25th of Dec etc. etc. When I saw that I turned off Zeitgeist and did not watch the other five pot-induced stupors. I don't remember the name of the book, but this information is all lifted from a book - I forget the name, but it is cover to cover fabrication. In the case of Horus, he is not ascribed a date of birth, nor Dionysus, nor any of the other figures. Thus Icke has repeatedly summarised a gross fabrication. And that's not the only time.

I have been through his seminal work The Big Secret with a fine-comb. There are things that are true, probably true, might be true, may be false, probably false, definitely false and indeterminable. If he was really being guided by these off-world entities, they either don't exist or they are having a laugh with him.

It would be better if there was such a figure who was more empirical with their research. Both Icke and Jones just repeat whatever they find without verifying it or assessing which information is circumstantial. Maybe Jay Dyer is the best in this area.

Pantheon

Sparrow
It seems like these boomers are a good example of where psychedelics will take you. They make you spiritually vain and careless. If it's one thing I agree on with the Muslims it is that you should keep your senses sober and not try to play around with the spiritual world, stealing from God more than you are worthy of. It is always best to follow traditional wisdom and religion. If you think about it, experimenting with psychedelics 'for fun' is a stupid and pointless thing to do. If you're not already struck by the wonders of this world with a sober mind, psychedelics will drive you further from reality.

I have a bit of a soft spot for Icke, but never feel any urge to consume his material. It just leaves me feeling jaded, & i get the feeling that underneath a bit of self-delusion, he really is just working a gig.

Papist

Robin
Those pictures were debunked years ago

I do know personally one of his old, managers. Whose a young guy in his 30s and a gay. Icke swings both ways he emphatically told me and reading between the lines he was shagging him.

Really? Have you a source that you can link to? With all due respect, stating something has been debunked, but failing to make any effort to substantiate the claim is not very helpful.

Personally I find him a strange charlatan who talks about reptilians when he looks like one, pretends to talk the truth and then throws away whatever he claimed as truth before claiming some higher power is instructing him while never speaking of Him. New Age nonsense.

I would agree with you. If I was being generous, I'd suggest he had some sort of breakdown, but then realised he could make a good living from the nonsense he was peddling; the alternative is that he's spreading disinformation or trying to damage the credibility of people who challenge the establishment narrative.

People have said that he's a gatekeeper: says a lot of great stuff and then brings up really crazy things to stink the whole thing up.

He got canceled, which is +1 respect in my book, but doesn't detract from the fact that he's not Christian and says pretty outlandish things.

Did he get cancelled, though? A quick internet search shows he sells out places such as the Wembley Arena! His books are sold on Amazon and I have seen them in Waterstones. Now, I know that far-right parties in the UK had great difficulty in finding a venue that would host them, and E. Michael Jones has had his controversial books banned from Amazon.

I get that we have to use discernment, however I take some issue with how people sometimes (often without any foundation for their claims) disregard people who speak the truth, or parts of the truth, e.g. are ''on our side''. Now there can be controlled opposition so we have to look out for that, and we can have our differences to address, but with Icke for example I see a guy who's given his life to sharing at least a large part of the truth. Many of what we know is based on the foundational work of people like Icke and Jones. Some respect would be on its place. I'm always a bit tired of the infighting that happens on ''our side'' whether it's the so called conspiracy sphere, or the alt right, sometimes within Christianity. Why don't we see the similarities, support one another who appears to be on our side if we don't have strong evidence that they're infiltrators (and our side basically is already limited to whatever is not supporting outright evil, which isn't very much these days..).

Last thing about that whole reptilian thing, I've watched quite some stuff of Icke and he never even brings that up. The point he makes is that there is a spiritual force (evil, we call it demons/Satan) that's infiltrating the world. And that's known in some societies as reppo's, or djinns, or chattahuri, or demons. The essence is that they speak about the same thing, in different terms. So I don't buy the whole reptilian thing, but it's utter nonsense to act like that's what he's screaming whole day, that's not the case at all.

Apart from the reptilian allegations, Icke claimed the moon is a spaceship which beams down a Matrix. Do you really think he speaks the truth? As I stated above: 'If I was being generous, I'd suggest he had some sort of breakdown, but then realised he could make a good living from the nonsense he was peddling; the alternative is that he's spreading disinformation or trying to damage the credibility of people who challenge the establishment narrative.'

Wikipedia on Icke's reptilian theory:

According to British conspiracy theorist David Icke, who first published on this theme in his 1999 work The Biggest Secret, tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity.[20] He contends that most of the world's ancient and modern leaders are related to these reptilians, including the Merovingian dynasty, the Rothschilds, the Bush family and the British Royal family.[21] Icke's conspiracy theories now have supporters in up to 47 countries and he has given lectures to crowds of up to 6,000 people.[22][23]

American writer Vicki Santillano included Icke's conspiracy theory in her list of the 10 most popular conspiracy theories.[24] A poll of Americans in 2013 by Public Policy Polling indicated that 4% of registered voters (±2.8%) believed in David Icke's ideas.[25]

It would appear that The Biggest Secret is the book in which he claimed the Royals were reptiles. I will endeavour to find evidence of it when I have more time. But it seems as though he did make this claim.

LordTBE

Pigeon
Gold Member
Really? Have you a source that you can link to? With all due respect, stating something has been debunked, but failing to make any effort to substantiate the claim is not very helpful.

Sorry, I didn't post a link.

Years ago there used to be a Davidickeforum.com that was probably early 2000s, and it was the wild west of forums. At some point it got takend own and the davidicke website created the new forum, which I think is now in its 2nd or 3rd iteration.

Top of my head, On the old and 1st forum (myspace days) the pictures were posted as proof he was a shill, and it wasn't until David Icke posted the on his own website debunking them that the matter was "settled"

I have searched duckduckgo to verify this but cannot for the life of me find any links to clarify as evidence, so perhaps take everything I said with a pinch of salt. I used to also be on the icke newsletter, 15 years ago or more, maybe it was sent in that I cannot remember.

This was obviously before I converted to Christianity. I have many Icke books, and have been to Icke group meet ups. I think a lot of his work is good connecting dots but someone else mentioned he leads people away from Christ, which I agree can happen for sure. I stopped reading his stuff probably in 2010. He doesn't seem to want to broach subjects such as freeman of the land, though has talked about straw man before (legal names IN FULL CAPITALS) etc and thus offers no solutions to getting out of the corrupt system. Although I haven't seen anyone on roosh approach the subject yet, either, I may have missed it.

Papist

Robin
Sorry, I didn't post a link.

Years ago there used to be a Davidickeforum.com that was probably early 2000s, and it was the wild west of forums. At some point it got takend own and the davidicke website created the new forum, which I think is now in its 2nd or 3rd iteration.

Top of my head, On the old and 1st forum (myspace days) the pictures were posted as proof he was a shill, and it wasn't until David Icke posted the on his own website debunking them that the matter was "settled"

I have searched duckduckgo to verify this but cannot for the life of me find any links to clarify as evidence, so perhaps take everything I said with a pinch of salt. I used to also be on the icke newsletter, 15 years ago or more, maybe it was sent in that I cannot remember.

This was obviously before I converted to Christianity. I have many Icke books, and have been to Icke group meet ups. I think a lot of his work is good connecting dots but someone else mentioned he leads people away from Christ, which I agree can happen for sure. I stopped reading his stuff probably in 2010. He doesn't seem to want to broach subjects such as freeman of the land, though has talked about straw man before (legal names IN FULL CAPITALS) etc and thus offers no solutions to getting out of the corrupt system. Although I haven't seen anyone on roosh approach the subject yet, either, I may have missed it.

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate the effort you have gone to, and I don't doubt your word.

Do you believe in the moon matrix and reptilian royals? More to the point, does he? I completely agree that some of his work is illuminating, however the best disinfo. artists would surely conflate the truth with obvious rubbish to tarnish those who expose the truth. If I was a member of the elite, that's one of the methods I would want employed. That's one of the reasons folk I know are unwilling to investigate 9/11, one of the most obvious conspiracies there is.

LordTBE

Pigeon
Gold Member
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate the effort you have gone to, and I don't doubt your word.

Do you believe in the moon matrix and reptilian royals? More to the point, does he? I completely agree that some of his work is illuminating, however the best disinfo. artists would surely conflate the truth with obvious rubbish to tarnish those who expose the truth. If I was a member of the elite, that's one of the methods I would want employed. That's one of the reasons folk I know are unwilling to investigate 9/11, one of the most obvious conspiracies there is.

Thank you.

No, I don't believe all of that. But I think the serpent Reptilian thing is based on Cain and the fallen angels (cain was said to be serpent like) and thus the demonic entities that are either blood line or possess people is the "truth" of the reptilian thing. The bloodlines of the royals, prime ministers etc all link together so they are all one big satanic family.

As for the moon matrix, I don't believe the moon is somewhere you can go and is under the firmament along with the sun and they are the same size. It gives out its own light, and moon light is colder than moonshade for example.

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
It seems like these boomers are a good example of where psychedelics will take you. They make you spiritually vain and careless. If it's one thing I agree on with the Muslims it is that you should keep your senses sober and not try to play around with the spiritual world, stealing from God more than you are worthy of. It is always best to follow traditional wisdom and religion. If you think about it, experimenting with psychedelics 'for fun' is a stupid and pointless thing to do. If you're not already struck by the wonders of this world with a sober mind, psychedelics will drive you further from reality.
Good point. Psychs are basically the story of Prometheus and stealing the holy fire from the table of God and giving it to the unworthy humans, basically becoming the first story of the Humanists. The fire is real, but the acquisition was unworthy.

Pantheon

Sparrow
Good point. Psychs are basically the story of Prometheus and stealing the holy fire from the table of God and giving it to the unworthy humans, basically becoming the first story of the Humanists. The fire is real, but the acquisition was unworthy.

Yeah, I mean you can understand the pagan shamans doing it in a ritualistic context. But modern people do it like tourists going into space. If you try to cheat yourself into the spiritual world in this life, out of mere expediency, you will be kicked out before you get halfway down the stairs.

We've all heard of the phrase, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Well, I have noticed that in the anti-lockdown movement there is a large group of people who follow Icke and other 'truth seekers'. While these people say many things which are true they also tend to wrap up their analysis with their own spirituality, which can broadly be classified as 'New Age'.

I write to say to use discernment when listening to Icke and others like him as you can easily end up believing things which are heretical to Christianity. In fact, there are astute observers out there who have suggested that the anti-Christ or mark of the beast system may be ushered in by these people, under the guise of some kind of 'awakening' or 'illumination of conscience'.

Here are some articles and videos I've found in my brief search to expand on this point.

1. Conspiracy Theory or Gnosticism? - Crisis Magazine

2. All connected to Sasha Stone (UN) 7GrainsofSalt - Youtube

3. Age of Aquarius - Blog

4. "The New Age Movement and the Demonic" - A Lecture by Constance Cumbey - Youtube

Last edited: