The David Icke thread

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
This latest video from Icke is going to wake up billions. Don't worry about any pandemic and in your despair don't bother praying to God, it's just a show on the world holodeck. Honestly, the bloke is one of Satan's stars.

pathos

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Icke comes across as a gnostic to me with his incessant insistence on reality being a simulation or a hologram of sorts. There are times when he seems to be on to something and his message somewhat approaches the truth. For instance, I don't necessarily disagree there is an unseen realm out there that is hidden to human perception. However, that would simply be the demonic or angelic realm which we should not be wanting to see or interact with in the first place. He then goes on to claim the world's elite is really shapeshifting reptillians, which is a convenient way to bypass the effects of original sin on humankind and the influence of the Accuser and his minions on each and every one of us on a daily basis. I don't like the way he insists that all royal bloodlines are basically some sort of anti-human entities out to enslave us. It strikes me as highly dualistic and an oversimplification of history. Whether he is a fraud or not ultimately doesn't matter - I tend to think he's sincere as a person but deluded and therefore potentially subversive (but again, probably unwittingly so). Which is why I don't give him much attention.

Geo Martin

Robin
Catholic
Icke comes across as a gnostic to me with his incessant insistence on reality being a simulation or a hologram of sorts. There are times when he seems to be on to something and his message somewhat approaches the truth. For instance, I don't necessarily disagree there is an unseen realm out there that is hidden to human perception. However, that would simply be the demonic or angelic realm which we should not be wanting to see or interact with in the first place. He then goes on to claim the world's elite is really shapeshifting reptillians, which is a convenient way to bypass the effects of original sin on humankind and the influence of the Accuser and his minions on each and every one of us on a daily basis. I don't like the way he insists that all royal bloodlines are basically some sort of anti-human entities out to enslave us. It strikes me as highly dualistic and an oversimplification of history. Whether he is a fraud or not ultimately doesn't matter - I tend to think he's sincere as a person but deluded and therefore potentially subversive (but again, probably unwittingly so). Which is why I don't give him much attention.
I've listened to Icke on quite a few occasions and he does make some interesting points. He does go into new agey beliefs and that's why he's considered a 'conspiracy theorist' than an enemy of the state. The state needs their villains, the 'other side of the coin' and Icke plays that part pretty well, just like the 'opposition' in democracy is not really an opposition. So the point is that Icke doesn't offer a solution for anyone but vague concepts of 'raised consciousness' whatever that means.
The litmus test for me is, does this person recognise the one true God, does he talk about salvation through his Son. Icke does not, just like all other new agers out there or whatever they call themselves these days. It is essential to know how to separate the wheat from the chaff in what they speak if one's going to listen to them.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Anyone who's been into conspiracy for any length of time and not found Christ, is either a fool, or should be regarded untrustworthy & subversive.

I feel the same about Mark Devlin, and Mike Williams, even if the latter produces some excellent content

Geo Martin

Robin
Catholic
Anyone who's been into conspiracy for any length of time and not found Christ, is either a fool, or should be regarded untrustworthy & subversive.

I feel the same about Mark Devlin, and Mike Williams, even if the latter produces some excellent content
Yes, I agree. As soon as they start talking in these vague terms like 'spirituality, consciousness, the universe', my BS firewall kicks in.
So, that's right after a while the individual sgould realise there are two ways about it, like Jesus said 'whoever is not with me scatters.'
That's why I give the insufferable Jay Dyer a pass LOL