The David Icke thread

pathos

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
Icke comes across as a gnostic to me with his incessant insistence on reality being a simulation or a hologram of sorts. There are times when he seems to be on to something and his message somewhat approaches the truth. For instance, I don't necessarily disagree there is an unseen realm out there that is hidden to human perception. However, that would simply be the demonic or angelic realm which we should not be wanting to see or interact with in the first place. He then goes on to claim the world's elite is really shapeshifting reptillians, which is a convenient way to bypass the effects of original sin on humankind and the influence of the Accuser and his minions on each and every one of us on a daily basis. I don't like the way he insists that all royal bloodlines are basically some sort of anti-human entities out to enslave us. It strikes me as highly dualistic and an oversimplification of history. Whether he is a fraud or not ultimately doesn't matter - I tend to think he's sincere as a person but deluded and therefore potentially subversive (but again, probably unwittingly so). Which is why I don't give him much attention.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
Icke comes across as a gnostic to me with his incessant insistence on reality being a simulation or a hologram of sorts. There are times when he seems to be on to something and his message somewhat approaches the truth. For instance, I don't necessarily disagree there is an unseen realm out there that is hidden to human perception. However, that would simply be the demonic or angelic realm which we should not be wanting to see or interact with in the first place. He then goes on to claim the world's elite is really shapeshifting reptillians, which is a convenient way to bypass the effects of original sin on humankind and the influence of the Accuser and his minions on each and every one of us on a daily basis. I don't like the way he insists that all royal bloodlines are basically some sort of anti-human entities out to enslave us. It strikes me as highly dualistic and an oversimplification of history. Whether he is a fraud or not ultimately doesn't matter - I tend to think he's sincere as a person but deluded and therefore potentially subversive (but again, probably unwittingly so). Which is why I don't give him much attention.
I've listened to Icke on quite a few occasions and he does make some interesting points. He does go into new agey beliefs and that's why he's considered a 'conspiracy theorist' than an enemy of the state. The state needs their villains, the 'other side of the coin' and Icke plays that part pretty well, just like the 'opposition' in democracy is not really an opposition. So the point is that Icke doesn't offer a solution for anyone but vague concepts of 'raised consciousness' whatever that means.
The litmus test for me is, does this person recognise the one true God, does he talk about salvation through his Son. Icke does not, just like all other new agers out there or whatever they call themselves these days. It is essential to know how to separate the wheat from the chaff in what they speak if one's going to listen to them.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Anyone who's been into conspiracy for any length of time and not found Christ, is either a fool, or should be regarded untrustworthy & subversive.

I feel the same about Mark Devlin, and Mike Williams, even if the latter produces some excellent content

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
Anyone who's been into conspiracy for any length of time and not found Christ, is either a fool, or should be regarded untrustworthy & subversive.

I feel the same about Mark Devlin, and Mike Williams, even if the latter produces some excellent content
Yes, I agree. As soon as they start talking in these vague terms like 'spirituality, consciousness, the universe', my BS firewall kicks in.
So, that's right after a while the individual sgould realise there are two ways about it, like Jesus said 'whoever is not with me scatters.'
That's why I give the insufferable Jay Dyer a pass LOL

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
David Icke's son's Ickonic channel, with it's pyramid logo in plain sight.

iu

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Of course it could be. However I suggest looking into David's 'New Age' background, and Masonic links, which the YouTuber Gorilla amongst others have posted, contained within this thread. He is IMHO controlled opposition from an Occultist background.
I don’t like David Icke. He is clearly New Age. I was just saying sometimes something is exactly what it appears to be. If he wanted it to be an Illuminati or occult symbol than he could have and probably would have made it more obvious.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
Of course it could be. However I suggest looking into David's 'New Age' background, and Masonic links, which the YouTuber Gorilla amongst others have posted, contained within this thread. He is IMHO controlled opposition from an Occultist background.
When someone becomes so mainstream in media, including alternative, it's most likely because the establishment is not too concerned about them, in fact probably the establishment find them useful. Icke spoke at the London march back in summer of 2021, I heard his speach he said interesting things though laced with 'hopium' and new agey ideas, but then what? What's happened since? Naugh, nada, zilch. It was just that, another empty message of 'mass awakening', 'mass counciousness' which brings more confusion to people than anything else.
I'm preaching to the choir here but still, in fact there is only one message of 'mass awakening' and that is through Christ, everything else is entertainment, so that's how I see Icke and all others like him, just entertainment dressed as 'truth seeking'.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
When someone becomes so mainstream in media, including alternative, it's most likely because the establishment is not too concerned about them, in fact probably the establishment find them useful. Icke spoke at the London march back in summer of 2021, I heard his speach he said interesting things though laced with 'hopium' and new agey ideas, but then what? What's happened since? Naugh, nada, zilch. It was just that, another empty message of 'mass awakening', 'mass counciousness' which brings more confusion to people than anything else.
I'm preaching to the choir here but still, in fact there is only one message of 'mass awakening' and that is through Christ, everything else is entertainment, so that's how I see Icke and all others like him, just entertainment dressed as 'truth seeking'.

Spot on.

Even before i realised Icke's dodginess, I would always struggle to listen to more than 15 mins of him at best. He would always leave me feeling with a hard to define sense of unease.

Sort of bloke that you speak to for five minutes with at the pub, and think 'what an interesting guy!', then after ten, just can't wait to get away.

Instinct always wins out with these characters.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes, I agree. As soon as they start talking in these vague terms like 'spirituality, consciousness, the universe', my BS firewall kicks in.
So, that's right after a while the individual sgould realise there are two ways about it, like Jesus said 'whoever is not with me scatters.'
That's why I give the insufferable Jay Dyer a pass LOL
I take the opposite approach. Whenever I hear a non-Christian talking about "the universe" or "spiritual consciousness" my mind automatically translates that into "God" and I continue listening. I mean, God exists whether or not someone chooses to acknowledge him. That is why we say God is Truth. And to me "God" and "the universe" are synonyms anyway.

At some point we have to get beyond expecting perfection from (imperfect) man. I mean, is Alex Jones completely useless because he refuses to name the J? What he has exposed (I mean the truthful, documented stuff), is important to know, even if he doesn't connect the dots and realize who is behind all the Satanic stuff he has been uncovering for decades. It's why I liked gay Jewish Milo saying "Feminism is cancer" because it was true, even if I strongly disagreed with lots of other stuff he was doing or saying (and now he has apparently found God!)

I mean sure, in an ideal world, we could only listen to enlightened strong spiritual leaders on a variety of topics, but we live in a fallen earth, and I am absolutely fine with getting my spiritual guidance from my church and priest, and not expecting strong spiritual enlightenment from everyone else I interact with. Take from them what they are right about, and leave the rest behind.

Anyway, I would challenge people to replace "universe" with "God" and then see if what you are listening to makes sense or not. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water because one person has not (yet) found God.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Christ is the way, truth and the light. No one comes to the father but through him.

The whole vague spiritual consciousness talk is waffle without finding Christ. I think of it as a stream opened up to siphon away spiritually inquisitive people who in earlier tines would have turned to the Church.

It keeps these types in a form of stasis, away from Christ, and potential salvation.

This is the malign intent behind the whole New Age movement. It shouldnt be under estimated in its malignance.

Christ is the way, truth and the light. No one comes to the father but through him.

The whole vague spiritual consciousness talk is waffle without finding Christ. I think of it as a stream opened up to siphon away spiritually inquisitive people who in earlier tines would have turned to the Church.

It keeps these types in a form of stasis, away from Christ, and potential salvation.

This is the malign intent behind the whole New Age movement. It shouldnt be under estimated in its malignance.
I think many of these new age types only want the current rothschild / banking regime to collapse so they can have more ability and reaching power to continue converting more souls to their bizarre worldview, which is even more secretly deceptive and hiddenly satanic than the overly blatant evil people running the system of things now. The lies of the establishment are not being accepted by enough people to satisfy the devil for his quota of souls, and he will want to take all of them in the end. I can't tell how many people I have met who say Christ was either an alien, a crystal, a cult of distraction used by jews, or some other form of matter other than the divine Son of the Living God in human flesh.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
I take the opposite approach. Whenever I hear a non-Christian talking about "the universe" or "spiritual consciousness" my mind automatically translates that into "God" and I continue listening. I mean, God exists whether or not someone chooses to acknowledge him. That is why we say God is Truth. And to me "God" and "the universe" are synonyms anyway.

At some point we have to get beyond expecting perfection from (imperfect) man. I mean, is Alex Jones completely useless because he refuses to name the J? What he has exposed (I mean the truthful, documented stuff), is important to know, even if he doesn't connect the dots and realize who is behind all the Satanic stuff he has been uncovering for decades. It's why I liked gay Jewish Milo saying "Feminism is cancer" because it was true, even if I strongly disagreed with lots of other stuff he was doing or saying (and now he has apparently found God!)

I mean sure, in an ideal world, we could only listen to enlightened strong spiritual leaders on a variety of topics, but we live in a fallen earth, and I am absolutely fine with getting my spiritual guidance from my church and priest, and not expecting strong spiritual enlightenment from everyone else I interact with. Take from them what they are right about, and leave the rest behind.

Anyway, I would challenge people to replace "universe" with "God" and then see if what you are listening to makes sense or not. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water because one person has not (yet) found God.
I know what you mean about a good message sometimes coming from an unlikely character or separating the wheat from the chaff. But a big but is those messages in our modern culture of replacing God for the 'universe' are designed to remove God from the consciousness of the majorities, they're not naivety or accidental. They may not fool you and me, but the do to the majority; look we live in a time when at least in what we call the West the secularism and materialism is rampant, hence covid where it's every man for himself behind all the fluffy propaganda.
The sheep in wolf's clothing is a very appropriate analogy for people like Icke or Alex Jones, they don't bring objective truth but entertainment at best and confusion at worst as I mentioned earlier. That's not to say there are no pieces of truth in what they say, there are but only for the discerning man.
I don't have time for gay Milo now working at the gay Michael Voris network. Always shunning the root questions of why feminism and why the gay vatican agenda.