The decline of functioning society - What's going on?

joe40

Pigeon
Other Christian
I think this is 3-5 years. When fortune 100 companies implement hiring policies that mandate 50% of all new hires must be diverse we're in for a quicker unraveling. These same policies go through revisions and the mandate percentages only go higher. So, this year its 50% the next its 65%...where do we go from here? Well, already for some companies, such as disney, hiring managers are asking permission to hire white men. When affirmative action was first introduced it didn't have the teeth today's policies have. Doubleplus worse now that ESG is being implemented, which only means further scrutiny for diversity milestones etc. In years past, a diversity hire was offset by the competency of others. They got their little title and feel good trophies, but, were kept at a distance and away from sharp objects. Today, these same people, which should be bubble wrapped for their own good are not the exception and are in charge. Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

I think it "going wrong" is part of the plan. After all, to "save the planet", the entire industrialized economy has to go. Can you think of a better way do run it into the ground than "diversity hires"?

You still think of it as an accident, but it's intentional malice.

Once we get back to meritocracy

That is not what's planned, human cattle is what's planned. The only question where they get sophisticated enough infrastructure to run stables with humans eating bugs, but the Chinese example might provide an answer to that.

However every human mass enslavement is primarily based on cults with cattle believing it's powerless and less on actual force. That's why the Exodus of the Israelites could happen and that's why Christ's first coming made such an impact on the Roman Empire. But if you still own a smartphone, you're part of the current age belief system.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
To be clear, I have started a garden and am reading books on farming and homesteading. That said, I did hear a compelling argument the other day for staying with a corporate job. Basically, it said that if you are providing for your family, you can keep your head down and "plunder the Egyptians" to use their money to set up your family and tithe to your church. I personally am doing an office job that doesn't pay incredibly, so walking away from it wouldn't be that hard. I think it comes down to, whether or not you are setting up an inheritance for your children's children, spiritually and materially.
Yes, doing the opposite of what Tucker Carlson recommend, is the only path forward. We have to sacrifice and go behind enemy lines and take as much out of the economy as we can to pull it to the side of good. Surrendering the economy to our enemies while we hide out in rural America growing a garden sounds romantic, but it isn't a path to win and it isn't a reality for most men.

If you are a young guy and think you can move to the rural area and just grow a garden and be left alone, then here are some thoughts...

#1) Have you seen the price of land recently, with current interest rates, and how much it would cost you just to buy the land.
#2) The cost of upkeep on a house with these inflation prices. I just had some work done on my car and it was about double what I would have guessed, simply due to inflation. A house is this expense times 10. For those that have owned a house, they know how often things break or need to be replaced over the years.
#3) Do you know how hard it is to grow enough veggies and are veggies even that necessary? I rarely eat veggies other than some broccoli and I feel better than ever. I'm not saying veggies are bad, but they are not nearly as important as protein and fruit. Both of which you can produce as well, but now you are talking more land and even more work. It can be done, but it is a big step.
#4) Have you seen the cost of healthcare for a family? Just look it up and get the sticker shock over with. The only reason I am holding back on having a family right now is the cost of healthcare. With my job paying a chunk of our healthcare costs, if I had kids, my healthcare payments would still be higher than my mortgage + taxes + insurance on my house.

If you can move to the country and make it and it makes you happy, I strongly support it. If you grew up in the suburban or urban areas and think that you can just move to the rural area and leave the modern world behind, you might be disappointed.

The reason I type all this out is so that young men realize the situation fully and that running forever is no longer an option afforded to us. The boomers were able to move one exit down the freeway and retire out when diversity took over their corporate jobs. Gen X is trying to balance both, and are struggling with the bad economy. Younger folks really have an uphill battle. And that is just what this is, a battle. But I think of great men who saw battle as an opportunity for self-growth and victory and that is the great opportunity that lies before us.

joe40

Pigeon
Other Christian
If you can move to the country and make it and it makes you happy, I strongly support it. If you grew up in the suburban or urban areas and think that you can just move to the rural area and leave the modern world behind, you might be disappointed.
You can actually stay in an urban area and still leave the modern world behind. Cities have existed thousands of years ago.

Of course none of these YouTube cabin-in-the-forest LARPers will show you how to do that, but it mostly has to do with being connected and fully dependent on the (digital) grid, mostly through a touchscreen.

You start with pulling the plug.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I think this is 3-5 years. When fortune 100 companies implement hiring policies that mandate 50% of all new hires must be diverse we're in for a quicker unraveling. These same policies go through revisions and the mandate percentages only go higher. So, this year its 50% the next its 65%...where do we go from here? Well, already for some companies, such as disney, hiring managers are asking permission to hire white men. When affirmative action was first introduced it didn't have the teeth today's policies have. Doubleplus worse now that ESG is being implemented, which only means further scrutiny for diversity milestones etc. In years past, a diversity hire was offset by the competency of others. They got their little title and feel good trophies, but, were kept at a distance and away from sharp objects. Today, these same people, which should be bubble wrapped for their own good are not the exception and are in charge. Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

I think this will create more sanity. All of this affirmative action fluff is made possible by a highly successful and functioning society. This high-functioning system is the legacy of generations of men that worked and sacrificed. They did such a good job, the system was able to sustain itself as these terrible policies were enacted. But, as good as that might have been, the system isn't perfect, so, that time has passed. Again, because, in the 90s, for instance, when women were being pushed into the workforce, there were always plenty of men able to pick up the slack. Today, there are no such people able to pick up the slack. In aggregate this will create bad conditions and bad conditions will create the demand for real solutions and that will only result in the demand for merit. I see no other way than this.

Once we get back to meritocracy, things will change for the better. Social conditions will correct, because, under a meritocracy, men will outperform women, thus, more men will, once again, be represented in industry etc.

"They" can cry all they want too, but, I think things are going to get very bad. For instance, never mind entropy, our entire monetary policy is bust. The USD's primacy is on the wane. The end of cheap money and the global premium we've enjoyed on our various asset classes are going away. This will result in a pronounced decline in living standards. The blame for all of this will fall squarely on the shoulders of "equity", "equality" etc.

While this is possible, it's also possible that the controlled demolition of our society will never reverse until it is completely dead. Look at South Africa, they still have diversity nonsense in a 90%+ Black nation where rolling brownouts are a daily feature of life.

Seems to me the parasites are fine with just killing us off, and letting the rest of the world starve after the White man is gone.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
While this is possible, it's also possible that the controlled demolition of our society will never reverse until it is completely dead. Look at South Africa, they still have diversity nonsense in a 90%+ Black nation where rolling brownouts are a daily feature of life.

Seems to me the parasites are fine with just killing us off, and letting the rest of the world starve after the White man is gone.
I've been thinking too lately when is it enough for them. How many genders? 28? 48? 488? 2098? What I concluded is that it never will be enough. It's with reason they call it the revolution eats itself, as you see with Satan's forces on the left now. I remember a few years ago I went to a speaking event about feminism. A dude sat in the public uttering that he was a feminist, but that he was also white and it wasn't right that the anti-male stuff in practicality meant anti-whitey stuff. Now en plein public he was told that as a white man he was part of the problem. The speaker, a tranny who went from female to male, actually groveled at him, speaking angrily. What I learned was this: he could cower like a coward that he was a feminist, it didn't matter as he was white also. Now the next thing will be it doesn't matter that you're a feminist, if you're not a trannyist. And then, if you don't support that humans transition to animals, it doesn't matter that you're a trannyist. There's no end for the pole. That's what Satan was all about: a lack of peace, looking for endless destruction, equality that's impossible to reach, restlesness, chaos, in comparison to God's peace, stability, hierarchy. So to conclude, I don't think there'll ever be a point where everything is ''completely dead'' or when they will have enough, as they'll always want more, until Christ comes in His glorious second coming.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant

Then the challenge is how we can make them pay with every inch of ground. The more the better. And with our continued faithfulness to God. May he preserve us as he have preserved the descendants of Abraham in the flesh to this day.

If the Jew be eternal. Let the White European be just as eternal.

ultralight_hiker

Pigeon
Protestant
Here's a short anecdote of mine that offers some thought on the "strength" of diversity: I remediate mold and sewage for a living. We have two women who work for us who get to pick and choose what they do on the job. Because of this, I am stuck working alone in a crawlspace, cleaning mold. They refuse to come down here and help because they are scared of spiders. The owners of the business are as liberal as they come, and it's sort of an unspoken understanding amongst the men who work here the reason these women were allowed to be employees (diversity, too scared to say no to them). You'd think in an interview, "are you scared of spiders, or small spaces?" would be a relevant question in determining their fitness for the job. But because of muh diversity, here we are.

Rush87

Hummingbird
Catholic
Here's a short anecdote of mine that offers some thought on the "strength" of diversity: I remediate mold and sewage for a living. We have two women who work for us who get to pick and choose what they do on the job. Because of this, I am stuck working alone in a crawlspace, cleaning mold. They refuse to come down here and help because they are scared of spiders. The owners of the business are as liberal as they come, and it's sort of an unspoken understanding amongst the men who work here the reason these women were allowed to be employees (diversity, too scared to say no to them). You'd think in an interview, "are you scared of spiders, or small spaces?" would be a relevant question in determining their fitness for the job. But because of muh diversity, here we are.
You need to secretly start releasing spiders in their safe spaces. See if that solves the problem.

“Wow, seems to be an uptick in spiders these days. Maybe this isn’t the job for you?”

Aboulia

Kingfisher
Orthodox

If the women in question are related to the owners, you might have to bite your tongue and deal with it, or find a new job.

Have you talked with the women at all when you have to work with them? "Going to the crawlspace this time? No? Why not? No better time to get over fears then the present.". Start doing all the work they normally do, while mentioning "that crawlspace isn't going to clean itself."

If you can't coax them into doing their share of dirty work, and you want to stir the pot, go above their heads, tell your bosses that you will no longer work with people who don't want to be a team player, or ask for a set job rotation for unpleasant things like crawlspace work, or at the very least, ask for shift premiums when you have to work with people who refuse jobs. I know on my jobsite, I tolerate quite a bit, and can work with those who try, but refusing work for silly reasons crosses a line.

But before you get too crazy, make sure your co-workers are roughly on the same page, otherwise you'll just end up with egg on your face.