The decline of functioning society - What's going on?

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The madness is so deep at this point, the only correction is for people to truly learn the hard(est) of way(s). We talk about it because the destruction hasn't occurred in earnest of these people, or their ideas, yet. And that's the frustration for the person who just wants normal life and reality to re-emerge. It's not that he desires the destruction of others at all. It's that when you realize you can't logic someone back to reality, or awaken them, you (just like God) realize that the only thing they know is force as the final "solution."

Quite sad. I would argue most of RVF is a frustration over the time it takes for the nonsense to go away. There is a mercy here, in that God is allowing some to come back to their senses. What we figured out early is a form of suffering, though, as it turns out. Still, we have many things we should be grateful for.

TheLoneReader

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Sorry about the language in the tweet, idk how to censor it:

Overt displays of demonic possession and behavior aimed at children. Truly sickening. I feel awful for them

Wow! I can't imagine the callousness of a teacher like that! I would pull out my children immediately and seek out an avenue for either a lawsuit or getting the teacher fired. Children do not deserve this, their innocence should be protected, not terrorized. As for the language in the tweet, it's a well-deserved slur for that so-called "teacher".

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker
Catholic
This is truly sick and outright demented stuff to see someone doing this in a classroom full of young children. These teachers need to be fired immediately. The school board should face serious pushback for this incident and an investigation should be opened. I sadly suspect this isn’t the first time these idiots have done this. Children that young should never have their innocence taken away like that. These are some seriously sick people to engage in behavior like that.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
ff42e72e9984c29a.png

Holymanaspen

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I watched the Godfather last night

All these fantastic Male systems built on honour, loyalty, family, pride etc.

Things that come naturally to a group of men when they're left alone.

All being destroyed in a generation by the hyper empowerment of women.

Ofcourse this applies more to white Male systems with a few exceptions.

Not condoning the crime in the Godfather but all Male systems had those dynamics

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
Went into town today, and got a cup of coffee at my usual haunt. The specials board advertised a warming winter pudding, served with custard. A footnote pointed out that v***n custard was also available.

I then made a visit to a long established discount book shop. When it first opened, you could find some real gems but, over time, both the quality and quantity of books has decreased, with shelf space being taken up by various items of tat. Today, the layout had changed since my last visit, and the number of books has plummeted. Sadly, another place that I won't be entering again.

Given the changes of the last 2 1/2 years, This is me of late:

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Someone else might know more about this general area, since I have little direct corporate experience.

I am in the process of selling something to a company. It's been two and a half years since they first contacted me.

I've just registered my details with them to be able to be paid.

It seems they have an employee whose job is simply dealing with new suppliers and clients. Registering them, getting their documents.

This is a NASDAQ company. And my experience of dealing with such companies is they are extremely slow. While with small companies tend to be quick. I do almost everything myself and I get to anything quickly.

Since I've not worked in corporates I can't say if this is something that has got worse. But no doubt it has with increased regulations and SJW infestation.

Seadog

Kingfisher

This reminds me of a funny riddle.

Q: "What do you call traditional medicine, that routinely, and effectively works?"
A: You call it Medicine

The litmus test for any of these things is "Does it fix whatever problem ails you?". Obviously there are sometimes large bands of uncertainty, but you should at least be able to get a sense of which way the wind blows. If 4x more people catch covid in some place with masks then one without, what does that do to your theory on masks? If you slap 100 ppl with tree branches during a stroke, while the others get blood thinners, the number of each who are still half paralyzed a year later is 10:1, that should make the case pretty clear.

It frustrates me to no end. All these wonder drugs, covid particularly, if the data is so clear and obvious, release it. Convince other smart people to the extent no one thinks smashing a plane into the ground is good for your health. Far more important when there is say, $100B or so in the balance that some cynic might use that as ammo for suggesting a conflict of interest.

I may not be as adamant as some here that all medicine is a lie/scam, or even with covid vaccines. It's a frigging toss up at best. I'm hesitant of it from lack of long term data. But give me a smoking gun. Did it help? Maybe. Why are all cause deaths up even with the vaccines? Why did fewer old folks die once they got it? It's a giant question mark. I see this in engineering. Trying to reduce a problem to the base. Some people swear XYZ are the only things that matter, while others assume ABC are. Yet, both fiddle with each, and both get answers well within the uncertainty terms, and it turns out the LMN which were the things aggred on, and that people looked at for all time where the things that mattered inside the noise.

Excess deaths could be explained by all the ancillary effects of lock downs like suicide and drug ODs, or if we ignore that, does that men the the vaccine, or chants worked? What it the suicidals had gotten more chants?

Increased deaths, particularly among the young could be explained by the covid vaccine, or the above.

The point is more that even I feel the most ardent covid supporter wont suggest that covid is more dangerous than crashing into the ground on a plane at 500 mph. Even they can't sell you a vaccine to protect against a plane crash. No, the money is in the gray zone. There's been no mass extinction from either the vaccine, nor the virus. But there's money to be made by assuring the ignorant masses that they, and only they have the cure, at no cost to you, and most people think better safe than sorry which is a nonsense fallacy as it ignores costs on an entire side of the equation.

End point of this rant? Many of these unpredictable chaotic fields like medicine, engineering, finance, climate science are very complex at the margins, and operate at the extremes of logic. If there's no obvious answer, I have a very hard time trusting anyone who has an entire financial and media complex behind them, who all stand to benefit hugely if we buy in. You have a sample size of 3 random sick people in your village. You chanted, 2 died, one got better. Did the chants help?

dicknixon72

Ostrich
In deference to one of the concepts behind the word salad of whatever that was (the commencement speech, that is), which is worse - sitting in your boxers in a sweat hut for 12 hours while a village elder offers you a natural blend of soup, leaves, berries, and spices and says a native healing prayer for you or ingesting a chemical concoction of prescription meds and narcotics with a side effect list longer than the startup checklist for a DC-8?

TheosisSeeker

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Just more propaganda, anything of European origin is bad and the native indigenous people are good and can't be criticized. That's the narrative.

As the post above states, we should focus on what works, irregardless of origin.

iguanagreen

Chicken
Other Christian
The madness is so deep at this point, the only correction is for people to truly learn the hard(est) of way(s). We talk about it because the destruction hasn't occurred in earnest of these people, or their ideas, yet. And that's the frustration for the person who just wants normal life and reality to re-emerge. It's not that he desires the destruction of others at all. It's that when you realize you can't logic someone back to reality, or awaken them, you (just like God) realize that the only thing they know is force as the final "solution."

Quite sad. I would argue most of RVF is a frustration over the time it takes for the nonsense to go away. There is a mercy here, in that God is allowing some to come back to their senses. What we figured out early is a form of suffering, though, as it turns out. Still, we have many things we should be grateful for.
The nonsense isn't going away, it would be like if we're in ~500AD hoping for a return of the Roman empire, or if we were in ~1500AD hoping for a revival of the church, or if we were in ~500BC complaining about having to maintain crop fields & hoping for a return to foraging.

I have come to spread & discuss the message of Lord William Rees-Mogg. Self made oligarch, author of borderline visionary books such as The Great Reckoning, Blood in the Streets, Sovereign Individual.

Violence as a commodity is currently trading at an all time low, no one holds a monopoly on it anymore - it's borderline worthless. The microprocessor has led to the collapse of the industrialized welfare/nation state. There's a reason the USSR banned most tech.

I mean not to sound cynical but I would recommend you view antiquated ideas like "my fellow citizen" or "a good community" as relics of a time bygone & prepare for the new structures emerging.