The decline of functioning society - What's going on?

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
China ups a gear.

media%2FFf1MpUgVsAAPkIn.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
The thing i always find quite chilling with this and the million and one other videos of mob handed blacks attacking single whites, and all piling in for headstomps, is imagine this group wielding any kind of power.

Even if this impulse is diluted from the ghetto hood rat to the local councillor or diversity hired position of authority,. I suspect It's still there deep down.

If and when SHTF truly, expect to see Haiti levels of violence, in some locations at least.

Remember that in Haiti. French Men, women and children were slaughtered wholesale. Except for those married to Haitian officers. Or who are specifically loyal to the regime:

ISR92

Sparrow
There are SO many fat people out and about at the supermarket. Around half or slightly below. Seriously disturbing. The same applies to the number of tattoos.

Traditionalism is getting utterly crushed here (Australia). Very few guys have girlfriends. One guy who does is living with a 32-year-old woman and her son (he is 22).

Swearing is ubiquitous. If you don't swear, you're seen as prim and propper.

We need to find our roots again. We are a Christian nation. Through religion, we have what we have today. The collective labour of millions of men who were trying to support their families. You take that away and men will not toil for long. There will be social upheaval.

I am not religious but I see what you guys have been saying. I understand you. I believe that religion is the way forward for me. So I left the PUA site I was on before and came here. I hope the good vibes will begin to radiate into me and I change slowly.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Burocracy is a huge problem. There are so many pointless managers that are distant from the actual job at hand that they just end it a self congratulatory circle jerk that continues irrespective of whether the quality of the service delivered on the ground deteriorates or not.

They have this euphemism of "making efficiencies" which means "how can we spend less money?" And they devote their time to figuring out how to do so without any idea the actual effects of their ideas because they are totally detached from the people doing the work.

They will then chastise and castigate the folks on the ground for the deterioration they have caused with their profoundly damaging efficiencies. "We've cut the workforce in half, why aren't you guys doing twice the work?"

When I think about how the streets used to be cleaned for example. Back in the day you'd have a guy who was delegated an area and his job was to go around with a barrow and make sure everything in his area was maintained and kept clean. There would have been hundreds of people employed to do this per city. These days they expect the same level of work from maybe twelve people. Needless to say it doesn't happen.

This is a major reason why despite apparent advances in technology or whatnot, things seem to be falling apart majorly.

Edit: And another part of the issue is that there is so much burocracy that there's never a single individual to blame, the decisions were always handed down by someone else

This is why as I posted elsewhere and as one commentator highlighted. Bureaucrats should have unrestricted power in their respective domains. But the Sovereign is the check on them. "Checks and Balances" is just room for lack of accountability:

FfzNg-oaAAErCL2.png

If there is no possibility of having their hands tied. Then with said unrestricted power comes complete accountability

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
There are SO many fat people out and about at the supermarket. Around half or slightly below. Seriously disturbing. The same applies to the number of tattoos.

Traditionalism is getting utterly crushed here (Australia). Very few guys have girlfriends. One guy who does is living with a 32-year-old woman and her son (he is 22).

We need to find our roots again. We are a Christian nation. Through religion, we have what we have today. The collective labour of millions of men who were trying to support their families. You take that away and men will not toil for long. There will be social upheaval.

I am not religious but I see what you guys have been saying. I understand you. I believe that religion is the way forward for me. So I left the PUA site I was on before and came here. I hope the good vibes will begin to radiate into me and I change slowly.

Jesus Christ was a real Man who did real things. Died and rose again from the dead:

Don't think of Christianity as just "Religion". Christianity is Fact and Reality.

ISR92

Sparrow
Jesus Christ was a real Man who did real things. Died and rose again from the dead:

Don't think of Christianity as just "Religion". Christianity is Fact and Reality.
Fair point but it is still a doctrine. Definitely the most functional doctrine with everyone's interests at heart.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
This is why as I posted elsewhere and as one commentator highlighted. Bureaucrats should have unrestricted power in their respective domains. But the Sovereign is the check on them. "Checks and Balances" is just room for lack of accountability:

View attachment 49892

If there is no possibility of having their hands tied. Then with said unrestricted power comes complete accountability

Trying to move projects through industry in the western world is like wading through treacle at the moment. Getting things done seems to be taking much more time and effort that it used to.

When it was a mans world there was no need for all the red tape and bureaucracy because if "the risk" happened, someone was at fault and that person would suffer the consequences. Everyone learned not to do that again, and things progressed. But these days no risk is acceptable which stifles innovation for one and secondly is a huge dead weight on the parts of the economy that actually deliver tangible value.

The modern age has become extremely complex and the mental burden required of every day people producing increasingly complex solutions is in my opinion maxed out. The amount of mental effort that was required for the average worker to produce something of value in the first half of the 20th century was less than today. When you combine this extra burden of today with the fact that people are just generally unhappy in life it's no wonder we see the "quiet quitting" or in China "tangping" (lay flat) attitude. You can only operate at maximum capacity if everything else around you is taken care of, and at the moment it's not.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
One of the many things that annoy me about "liberals" is how they cry about separating families at the border. Or whenever they go off on how something will be bad for children.

Its one of those moments where there's no sophisticated response, just a simple palm to face. Since when have "liberals" ever cared about things like family and children? Not only that but, its as plain as the nose on your face that "liberals" are hostile to these kinds of things. Family is "oppressive" it gets in the way of a diversity hire being promoted to feel superior to other people, so, its "antiquated". And as for children? Concern coming from the group of people that advocate for the murder of newborns, the sexualization of kids, the mutilation of kids, the sexual molestation of kids etc. I mean, come on!

Towgunner

Kingfisher
China ups a gear.

media%2FFf1MpUgVsAAPkIn.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Awesome! I think China may have some significant near-term problems, but, they're making all the right moves to long-term success. Over here in the west, we have very significant near-term and long-term problems, which we're only making worse and worse and worse. I feel something big is going to happen soon. On the other side, China will be there and ready to pick up the pieces, and having the advantage of practical policies, such as being anti-feminist and homosexual, will make a big difference.

Enoch

Hummingbird

Do you think the old testament is true history or allegorical? Or is the old testament separate from Christianity somehow?

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
Do you think the old testament is true history or allegorical? Or is the old testament separate from Christianity somehow?
It's true history and is integral to understanding the Christian faith. The OT defines sin and why we need a savior. Christ often cited the OT as justification for what He was doing, and in a couple of events even mentioned that if you disbelieve the OT, you have little reason to believe Jesus.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
When it was a mans world there was no need for all the red tape and bureaucracy because if "the risk" happened, someone was at fault and that person would suffer the consequences. Everyone learned not to do that again, and things progressed. But these days no risk is acceptable which stifles innovation for one and secondly is a huge dead weight on the parts of the economy that actually deliver tangible value.
Tremendous point. This is actually the proper application of indifference (in small ways) to men or the idea that men are expendable. It utilizes a sad reality (expendability) for the overall good.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

You can tell everything about (the state of) a person by taking a look in their basket. There's always a 1 on 1 correlation with how they look, and usually with things like mental health, discipline and overall life success.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant

All prose in the Bible is literal meaning. All poetry isn't:

Plus archaeology has proven the historicity of the Old Testament.

Enoch

Hummingbird
It's true history and is integral to understanding the Christian faith. The OT defines sin and why we need a savior. Christ often cited the OT as justification for what He was doing, and in a couple of events even mentioned that if you disbelieve the OT, you have little reason to believe Jesus.
This is a difficult one and I realize my question may have seemed like an attack (it wasn't)

Many good Christians just can't let go of evolution, Earth being six thousand million years old, and other anti-Christian scientific theories.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
This is a difficult one and I realize my question may have seemed like an attack (it wasn't)

Many good Christians just can't let go of evolution, Earth being six thousand million years old, and other anti-Christian scientific theories.

At minimum due to the nature of the narrative after Genesis 2:3 as Prose. The Garden of Eden and Adam and Eve is real history.