The decline of functioning society - What's going on?

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
You used to need to put in some real work to find the ideas that helped to develop your world view. It required a significant investment of time and effort, not just in reading books, magazines, or newspapers but also in developing the social skills required to be an engaging conversionalist with others. Being able to interact socially is a skill that you must develop. The interactions you have as a result are interesting, because they're the result of a spontaneous meeting of two individuals with unique past perspectives, even as they are figuring out their current beliefs about the world.

What strikes me most as "lost" is that desire or need to put in any effort to consider or seek out views that are outside the norm, as provided by the Internet. And, so goes the development of individuality, the things that you know or do that make you a unique and interesting person to know. You become the NPC of meme fame, and someone most people will agree with wholeheartedly on every topic and yet completely fungible persons.

That is a real shame. We are far worse off as a collective than as a collection.

Last edited:

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I just read the free sample from this book and thought it would contribute well to this discussion (from UK perspective but applies equally elsewhere):

Amazon product

Here’s a passage towards the end of the first chapter:

From material to moral currency
In his book Affluenza, psychologist Oliver James34 railed against consumerism and how people are driven to compete by displaying wealth through luxury goods and leisure. However, in liberal capitalist economies with a moderately redistributive taxation system, cars, holidays, electronic gadgets and other symbols of wealth are no longer the preserve of the rich. As the affluent middle class cannot easily distinguish itself materially, it has turned to moral value to mark its superiority over the uncultured lower strata. Consequently, we argue that ‘affluenza’ now manifests in a class-bound moral competitiveness.

Whereas in the past our morality was guided by religious scruples, the modern landscape is secularist. Indeed, as faith declines in Western culture (though not in the growing Islamic populace), the state is replacing not only God but also the family. Consider the ideological fervour by which the NHS is defended, and also middle-class enthusiasm for a universal salary, whereby every adult would receive a standard guaranteed income from the state (putatively, a monetary realisation of egalitarian virtue). Indeed, the religiosity of a state is inversely proportional to the strength of its welfare system35.There is no better attack on conservativism or the ‘Protestant work ethic’ than the elevation of the state to an all-encompassing provider. Family breakdown is rife, while the dyad of ‘stay-at-home mother’ and breadwinner husband is disparaged. Encouraged to work, mothers are publicly funded to leave their children from the youngest age to nurseries, where their moral education can begin.

Moral rectitude is displayed by virtue signalling. Mostly this is a public performance so routine and ritualistic that the person who is speaking or posting an online message is merely adhering to norms. A minority, however, seeks and exploits opportunities to display their values, repeating mantras in a quasi-religious piety. There are social, occupational and material rewards for public displays of virtue, and individuals and institutions play the game. A blatant example is the Young Vic Theatre in London, where four flags are hung on the façade: the gay rainbow, transgenderism, the EU and ‘Black Lives Matter’. The intended message is: ‘look how progressive we are’, with a corollary of sticking two fingers up at any socially conservative patriots who happen to pass by.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Import the third world, then you become the third world. You can't replace the men who built western civilization and expect it to continue without them. And the men never voted or wanted to be replaced so that their kids would have a much worse life and much more struggle.

So who decided to import the third world and profit greatly from it? There is your answer, it is as simple as that. Everything in life is simple, it is we humans who make it complex to fulfill our own egos.
Heh, I guess they were asked. They were just lied to and ignored and now we have the mess they knew it would create.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I am old enough to remember when the Fedex/UPS guys used to knock on your door, waiting patiently to have the receiver sign the package. Now they just go up to your door, slam the package onto the ground, and leave, without even knocking the door, or waiting for a visual confirmation that the package has indeed been received by the right person.
They don't even collect signatures for "signature required" packages today. Just throw the box at the porch and run away. I don't even blame them, they probably don't get a chance to take a leak unless they break the rules like that. Heck, they had guys delivering packages on *Easter* this year. Shameful.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I've been to several Latin American countries and Puerto Rico, albeit not Mexico. No they cannot provide the solution to this problem, because they didn't provide the solution in their home countries.
It wasn't always like that. Here are some photos of Latin America in the past which shows what they were capable of.

You mention not visiting Mexico. I have been several times, and stayed in a hotel that has the oldest working elevator in the Americas, installed by the French.

Now I share your opinion that we will probably not be saved by Hispanics, but neither are we likely to be saved by any American. The climate conducive to greatness simply doesn't exist in either place. But look how it once did in so many South American countries:

H-G-Olds-Tigre-Buenos-Aires-ca-1901.jpg

4e1318a22eccef64400673af1b96fe5b.jpg

210728205425-pba-ranking-super-tease.jpg

79a776971d6d70c425955d07db61059a.jpg

par8682-overlay.jpg

There's also a brand new city somewhere in Central America, I saw a youtube tour of it but can't find it now, but it was built this decade, is new, clean, safe, all-white buildings, in a rather unsafe and unstable country. Who knows if it will spread, but it's a step in the right direction, and I haven't seen any new beautiful cities built in the USA.

Latin America of the past is preferable to America today. Many of these countries were stable and wealthy.

In fact, it has been America many times, who has held down Latin American countries, time and time again, when they attempted to be self sufficient or do something good for their people, by assassinating, overthrowing, declaring war, embargoing, "sanctioning", etc.

When it does not overtly attack, as John Perkins documents well in Confessions of An Economic Hitman, the USA wages economic warfare, such as mining the port of Nicaragua, an act the International Criminal Court deemed an act of terrorism against civilian shipping. It assassinated Allende, invaded Grenada, kidnapped the leader of Panama, and embargos Cuba to this day. In fact, just about every Latin American country has been terrorized by the USA this century.

Probably the country which has declined the hardest the fastest would be South Africa (or Rhodesia, which no longer even exists). S.A. just 3 decades ago was once one of the most wealthy nations on the planet, had a space program, nuclear energy, and advancements in many fields ahead of Europe and the West. The world's first heart transplant was performed there, years before the west discovered how to do one. Today it is so bad there are "safety boxes" on every block, patrolling for criminals, and multiple black residents told me they wished they could have Apartheid back.

Things are getting worse everywhere. Latin America is no exception, and it will be interesting to see how they fare without the heavy hand of the US on their neck.

One thing to keep in mind: South America is far more prosperous, safe, and stable than Latin America. The countries farther from the USA who have seen less American intervention, such as Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile, are doing much better than Guatemala, El Salvador, and Venezuela. Will they help fix America? Or their own countries? I'm 50/50.

Last edited:

John777

Banned
Protestant
If you're a White who fails to love his fellow Whites, who are genetically your extended family, over strangers who are foreign to you, you are worse than a tax collector (yikes!). It means you're on the path to damnation.

So if even a tax-collector can love his family and countrymen, but you cannot, it means you're worse than a tax-collector. That is an extremely bad place to be, so listen to Christ and start with charity at home before moving outwards. Christians must absolutely move beyond their family and brothers, but, if you cannot even do the basics then you don't know God.

Speaking of honoring and showing respect to one's immediate family, my own family would be ashamed and disgusted at me if I showed favoritism or lack of favoritism to anyone because of his race, ethnicity, color of his skin, national background, whatever you want to call it. This is the wrong thing to focus on. Thankfully, I was raised (by my family and countrymen) to know not to focus on ethnicity, but look inside the person instead.

I feel sorry for people like you who are stuck focused on the wrong thing. This is like a transgender or gay person who thinks his entire identity revolves around his sexuality. Your identity does not revolve around your race. Thinking it does is the same level of wrong, and sad.

Obviously we should love everyone, especially those nearest to us. That is common sense and we don't need written words to tell us that. Unless one is deranged or a psychopath, you know your own family and close neighbors are the ones you need to focus on loving the most, if only because you are around them all the time and they present you with consistent challenges. The unique and strange idea presented by Jesus' teaching was to do exactly the opposite of what you say, focus on others who are not part of your group and love them also.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
What's going on? Why are we dysfunctional?
The short answer is that is the entire reason this forum, both in its old and new forms, exists.
Many of us came here because something in our life was wrong, and we were frustrated.
The longer answer is dozens of specific things, problems that are not being addressed at all, and the cumulative effect is one massive cluster of dysfunction.

Think of the old abandoned part of town, where trash lies throughout the streets and sidewalks, graffiti is everywhere, no one mows their lawns or paints their houses, condemned buildings on every block. No one stops to pick up garbage. No one sweeps their porch. No one has any pride or works together with his neighbor. That is what we have become as a society.

When a tranny publicly says "Gender is fake and I want to be a woman" there is no mental health treatment for them (Thanks, Ronald Reagan). And of course, there is no narrative of how family is good, fathers are important, and God is Love, so I don't even really blame them in the first place for picking up some insane ideology because we failed to teach them Truth, and they were probably raised in a broken home.

So they go on, freely spewing insane propaganda and chopping off their penis, even encouraging a few others to join them.

I read a story last week about a white man who was shot not far from my house by a black thief. He lay on the ground bleeding for 15 minutes while one black person after another passed him by, either laughing at him or calling him racist names when he cried out for help. Families, even children, ridiculed him and insulted him as he lay dying. Finally, someone took pity on him and drove him to the hospital. I didn't have BLM riots in my city, and this was a huge wakeup call to me. Just minutes away are people who hate me so much for the color of my skin that they will let me bleed to death, and laugh about it, before helping me. Is anyone addressing that? No, they just patch up the guy who was shot and wait for the next victim.

The truly evil thing is when bad things happen, AND THEN NOTHING IS DONE.
We don't fix problems. We don't even react to problems at all.
Do something--anything. Heck, even returning to segregation would be better than doing NOTHING to fix our racial problem.

Name any problem. I dare you to find a solution we are trying.
Health care. Still sucks unless you are 65.
Crime. Bad and getting worse.
International relations. Spent trillions on a war in the mideast and Muslims hate us far more now than they did beforehand.
Economy. Wealth inequality spiraling out of control, few manufacturing jobs left, zero action.
Banking. Huge financial crisis. Zero reform and no one went to jail.
Space program. We "forgot" how to go to the moon. Our space shuttle was retired. No plans to replace it.
Transportation. Train is laughable. Cars are just as inefficient as 40 years ago. Air travel is worse every year. Other nations pass us by.
Education. People are getting dumber, no change to the program to address this.
Environment. Making us all sick, lead in the water in Flint, MI, still not fixed. No action across the board.
Energy. Still using coal plants from 100 years ago. No advancement in nuclear. Solar mostly passing us by. A few windmills are put up by for-profit conglomerates. Prices go up. Birds die. Landscapes are ruined. Energy situation is no better.
Race relations. I wasn't around for the civil rights era but it seems like people hate each other at least as much as they supposedly did back then.
Immigration. Content just to let the underclass work illegally without fixing the problem.
Family. Majority of marriages end in divorce. Nothing done to fix marriage, just allow gays and trannies to marry now.
Church. As E Michael Jones points out in Slaughter of Cities, close-knit communities bound by the church were purposefully destroyed. Now, many of our churches have open homosexuals and worse running amok. How do we bond with our brothers in such a place?

All of these things add up. When we fail to act on any of them, it tells people that no one cares about this society. It is the Broken Windows Theory applied to every aspect of society.
The broken windows theory states that visible signs of disorder and misbehavior (such as broken windows) in an environment encourage further disorder and misbehavior, leading to serious crimes. The principle was developed to explain the decay of neighborhoods, but it is often applied to work and educational environments.

When a kid goes into a school and kills a bunch of other students for no obvious reason, do we do anything besides capture the kid and put him in a cage, or kill him? What does that do to our morale when we see these things happen, and NOTHING is done about them?

When the people see nothing is done to fix any problem, then they become highly selfish and only look out for themselves. Combine that with a highly diverse low agency population where the common bonds of ethnicity, religion, and culture are broken and you no longer have a society. This is why many say America is not a country, it's an economic zone.

If I had to name the top 3 problems: Demographics, Capitalism, and Feminism.
Our problems are now entrenched. I don't see any solution other than starting over elsewhere, or breaking up the nation.

chance vought

Woodpecker
Protestant
What if one person had discovered alchemy, no one else knew that he did, and could turn as much lead into gold as he wanted, and was able to keep the secret for 109 years... How corrupt would he become?

The power to take and use the time of other people, without any reciprocal effort of time and energy expended, is one that no man should have, and probably no one could resist. That was 10,000 years of slavery. That is 109 years of fiat money. It leads to an imbalance that destroys people.

BeatUpTruck

Robin
Other Christian
I go back and forth on this. On one hand absolutely, certainly the combination of 4G+ wireless internet and smartphones has led to an epidemic of dopamine addiction, crushed attention spans, and bottomless degenercy. On the other hand, without the internet we'd still be beholden to mainstream media, and ideas like those on this forum would only be found in obscure, hard to find books and magazines. So while it hastened the decline, it also leveled the playing field for voices that were largely gate-kept from the mainstream.
Absolutely true... we also hold nearly every bit of info available in the world in the palm of our hands, literally. I have a hard time finding words to describe how profound that is.

chance vought

Woodpecker
Protestant
Absolutely true... we also hold nearly every bit of info available in the world in the palm of our hands, literally. I have a hard time finding words to describe how profound that is.
And only about 5% of people think for themselves... I think that has been true historically... That is how we have innovations and advancement... some weirdo like Galileo comes along.

The internet allows us, the 5%, to test our ideas amongst each other, who cares if it hypnotizes the 95%...they will be hypnotized whether it is TV or gladiators in the colloseum. The power that gave us completely blindsided the establishment as late as the 2016 election. That was when the blatant and coordinated censorship of the internet really started, having been centralized and corporatized enough since 2003 to make that kind of censorship possible.

Now it depends on the conformity of the society whether the heretical thinker is imprisoned (Galileo) , or supported (Isaac Newton).

The west thrived when it was free enough to have heretics. The middle east and east were far more conformist, and their 5% heretics stayed silent, as they watched anyone who didn't, be punished.

Now the west is becoming more conformist, and punishing anyone who thinks for themselves. The result is obvious... Society won't learn which of our thinking is incorrect, and we will stagnate like the Arabs and the East Asians.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Speaking of honoring and showing respect to one's immediate family, my own family would be ashamed and disgusted at me if I showed favoritism or lack of favoritism to anyone because of his race, ethnicity, color of his skin, national background, whatever you want to call it. This is the wrong thing to focus on. Thankfully, I was raised (by my family and countrymen) to know not to focus on ethnicity, but look inside the person instead.

I feel sorry for people like you who are stuck focused on the wrong thing. This is like a transgender or gay person who thinks his entire identity revolves around his sexuality. Your identity does not revolve around your race. Thinking it does is the same level of wrong, and sad.

Obviously we should love everyone, especially those nearest to us. That is common sense and we don't need written words to tell us that. Unless one is deranged or a psychopath, you know your own family and close neighbors are the ones you need to focus on loving the most, if only because you are around them all the time and they present you with consistent challenges. The unique and strange idea presented by Jesus' teaching was to do exactly the opposite of what you say, focus on others who are not part of your group and love them also.
I agree with what you are saying. However, the problem is that this has been taken to the extremes of supporting completely open borders and even paying to import the poorest refugees (often young males-which happens to be the most violent group regardless of race) from the worst cultures as the Catholic and Lutheran charities seem eager to do.

Not all cultures are the same. Some cultures are more violent. This is not due to skin color, it is due to the choices people make in these cultures and it is sometimes hard to say why. In Honduras, many people resort to murder when they are unhappy while in Japan, this happens a lot less. This is a reason, I would favor Japanese over Hondurans if we were choosing migrants to let in. Honduras could be as peaceful as Japan tomorrow if they really wanted to be. They just lack the desire to fix things. If Hondurans became as peaceful as Japan over the next few years, then more could be let in (or even better, they would be more prosperous and not even feel the need to move at all).

We need to treat people individually, but when it comes to immigration policies, one must try to fix their own country and help their own citizens before trying to save the world. Open borders means that you dilute your own culture, you destroy it.

We must keep the story of the farmer and the viper in mind.

One winter a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it under his coat. The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
I agree with what you are saying. However, the problem is that this has been taken to the extremes of supporting completely open borders and even paying to import the poorest refugees (often young males-which happens to be the most violent group regardless of race) from the worst cultures as the Catholic and Lutheran charities seem eager to do.

Not all cultures are the same. Some cultures are more violent. This is not due to skin color, it is due to the choices people make in these cultures and it is sometimes hard to say why. In Honduras, many people resort to murder when they are unhappy while in Japan, this happens a lot less. This is a reason, I would favor Japanese over Hondurans if we were choosing migrants to let in. Honduras could be as peaceful as Japan tomorrow if they really wanted to be. They just lack the desire to fix things. If Hondurans became as peaceful as Japan over the next few years, then more could be let in (or even better, they would be more prosperous and not even feel the need to move at all).

We need to treat people individually, but when it comes to immigration policies, one must try to fix their own country and help their own citizens before trying to save the world. Open borders means that you dilute your own culture, you destroy it.

We must keep the story of the farmer and the viper in mind.

One winter a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it under his coat. The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound.

Open borders is having no standards. Its the death of any Country. If open borders are great then Israel should have open borders. Seriously its patently obvious letting in low quality people. Let alone bad people who wants you dead. Is terrible.

I'd say criminals especially those who are gangsters, drug traffickers and murderers should be put to death if they get discovered at the border. If the other country wants to load their criminals on to us. I would have no problem killing them all in the process before they even set foot in the country. Especially the major criminals who will turn into gangsters that prey on the new country.

Aboulia

Kingfisher
Orthodox

I don't believe you're quite understanding where Samseau is coming from. And You can't necessarily "see" the other person because of natural cultural barriers between people. We are limited creatures which should first and foremost love those our direct family, then our tribe, then move outwards. The readings of the Sunday before Nativity illustrate this quite well.

Genesis 14:14-20

In the first reading, Abram sees that his nephew is taken captive and does all he can to successfully recover him and all his posessions, preserving his immediate family intact, and this is blessed by God.

Deuteronomy 1:8-11, 15-17

Now that the immediate family is intact, God has blessed it to expand into the world, and the most wise from the tribe are chosen as it's heads, and those who are most wise, will judge justly between those within, and those without. It doesn't mean these distinctions don't or shouldn't exist, but it still calls for impartiality when considering disputes.

Deuteronomy 10:14-21
At this point now that everything inside is orderly and good, it's a reminder to maintain that blessing of God by showing impartiality by reminding of how in the past how the nation was treated in Egypt.

Jesus Christ did not teach anything novel, or unique. He was in the same path the prophets took, and summarized everything by his way of life and preaching. He still treated outsiders as outsiders, but because of her willingness to humble herself, and her persistence, He helped her. Jesus redeemed the outside that was humble enough to be integrated, but didn't force himself on it.

We're not to make the nation an idol (as is the mistake of "White Nationalists" insofar they ignore justice to the outside world), but it exists and must be preserved, otherwise your people are overcome by outside forces and it disintegrates, which has happened/is happening to the Western world. Once the nation is ruled by foreigners, you can expect oppression of your people (In the Russian case, is why the Cheka primarily consisted of Jews), and a decline in general happiness.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
I don't believe you're quite understanding where Samseau is coming from. And You can't necessarily "see" the other person because of natural cultural barriers between people. We are limited creatures which should first and foremost love those our direct family, then our tribe, then move outwards. The readings of the Sunday before Nativity illustrate this quite well.

Genesis 14:14-20

In the first reading, Abram sees that his nephew is taken captive and does all he can to successfully recover him and all his posessions, preserving his immediate family intact, and this is blessed by God.

Deuteronomy 1:8-11, 15-17

Now that the immediate family is intact, God has blessed it to expand into the world, and the most wise from the tribe are chosen as it's heads, and those who are most wise, will judge justly between those within, and those without. It doesn't mean these distinctions don't or shouldn't exist, but it still calls for impartiality when considering disputes.

Deuteronomy 10:14-21
At this point now that everything inside is orderly and good, it's a reminder to maintain that blessing of God by showing impartiality by reminding of how in the past how the nation was treated in Egypt.

Jesus Christ did not teach anything novel, or unique. He was in the same path the prophets took, and summarized everything by his way of life and preaching. He still treated outsiders as outsiders, but because of her willingness to humble herself, and her persistence, He helped her. Jesus redeemed the outside that was humble enough to be integrated, but didn't force himself on it.

We're not to make the nation an idol (as is the mistake of "White Nationalists" insofar they ignore justice to the outside world), but it exists and must be preserved, otherwise your people are overcome by outside forces and it disintegrates, which has happened/is happening to the Western world. Once the nation is ruled by foreigners, you can expect oppression of your people (In the Russian case, is why the Cheka primarily consisted of Jews), and a decline in general happiness.

Can't expect to bless others if one's own Nation is overrun.

john_Jea

Robin
Other Christian
And only about 5% of people think for themselves... I think that has been true historically... That is how we have innovations and advancement... some weirdo like Galileo comes along.

The internet allows us, the 5%, to test our ideas amongst each other, who cares if it hypnotizes the 95%...they will be hypnotized whether it is TV or gladiators in the colloseum. The power that gave us completely blindsided the establishment as late as the 2016 election. That was when the blatant and coordinated censorship of the internet really started, having been centralized and corporatized enough since 2003 to make that kind of censorship possible.

Now it depends on the conformity of the society whether the heretical thinker is imprisoned (Galileo) , or supported (Isaac Newton).

The west thrived when it was free enough to have heretics. The middle east and east were far more conformist, and their 5% heretics stayed silent, as they watched anyone who didn't, be punished.

Now the west is becoming more conformist, and punishing anyone who thinks for themselves. The result is obvious... Society won't learn which of our thinking is incorrect, and we will stagnate like the Arabs and the East Asians.
This 5% rule is apparent when you go on places like Gap. There is surprisingly little content on that site and the top post get only a few thousand reactions and yet Gap gets millions of independent visits per month. Most people are followers.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
You used to need to put in some real work to find the ideas that helped to develop your world view. It required a significant investment of time and effort, not just in reading books, magazines, or newspapers but also in developing the social skills required to be an engaging conversionalist with others. Being able to interact socially is a skill that you must develop. The interactions you have as a result are interesting, because they're the result of a spontaneous meeting of two individuals with unique past perspectives, even as they are figuring out their current beliefs about the world.

What strikes me most as "lost" is that desire or need to put in any effort to consider or seek out views that are outside the norm, as provided by the Internet. And, so goes the development of individuality, the things that you know or do that make you a unique and interesting person to know. You become the NPC of meme fame, and someone most people will agree with wholeheartedly on every topic and yet completely fungible persons.

That is a real shame. We are far worse off as a collective than as a collection.
It's with reason the saying is idle hands to the devil's work. Ironically enough we see that doing the devil's work not necessarily is being a camp guard in WWII, but can be as easy mundane and basic as lying on the couch eating fastfood all day, watching tv and nodding along with the tranny propaganda and attacking those who speak the truth. We're at a level now where society is so corrupt that passivity makes us complicit of Satan's fast and steady advancements, whereas in the past we more had to do something actively.
What's going on? Why are we dysfunctional?
The short answer is that is the entire reason this forum, both in its old and new forms, exists.
Many of us came here because something in our life was wrong, and we were frustrated.
The longer answer is dozens of specific things, problems that are not being addressed at all, and the cumulative effect is one massive cluster of dysfunction.

Think of the old abandoned part of town, where trash lies throughout the streets and sidewalks, graffiti is everywhere, no one mows their lawns or paints their houses, condemned buildings on every block. No one stops to pick up garbage. No one sweeps their porch. No one has any pride or works together with his neighbor. That is what we have become as a society.

When a tranny publicly says "Gender is fake and I want to be a woman" there is no mental health treatment for them (Thanks, Ronald Reagan). And of course, there is no narrative of how family is good, fathers are important, and God is Love, so I don't even really blame them in the first place for picking up some insane ideology because we failed to teach them Truth, and they were probably raised in a broken home.

So they go on, freely spewing insane propaganda and chopping off their penis, even encouraging a few others to join them.

I read a story last week about a white man who was shot not far from my house by a black thief. He lay on the ground bleeding for 15 minutes while one black person after another passed him by, either laughing at him or calling him racist names when he cried out for help. Families, even children, ridiculed him and insulted him as he lay dying. Finally, someone took pity on him and drove him to the hospital. I didn't have BLM riots in my city, and this was a huge wakeup call to me. Just minutes away are people who hate me so much for the color of my skin that they will let me bleed to death, and laugh about it, before helping me. Is anyone addressing that? No, they just patch up the guy who was shot and wait for the next victim.

The truly evil thing is when bad things happen, AND THEN NOTHING IS DONE.
We don't fix problems. We don't even react to problems at all.
Do something--anything. Heck, even returning to segregation would be better than doing NOTHING to fix our racial problem.

Name any problem. I dare you to find a solution we are trying.
Health care. Still sucks unless you are 65.
Crime. Bad and getting worse.
International relations. Spent trillions on a war in the mideast and Muslims hate us far more now than they did beforehand.
Economy. Wealth inequality spiraling out of control, few manufacturing jobs left, zero action.
Banking. Huge financial crisis. Zero reform and no one went to jail.
Space program. We "forgot" how to go to the moon. Our space shuttle was retired. No plans to replace it.
Transportation. Train is laughable. Cars are just as inefficient as 40 years ago. Air travel is worse every year. Other nations pass us by.
Education. People are getting dumber, no change to the program to address this.
Environment. Making us all sick, lead in the water in Flint, MI, still not fixed. No action across the board.
Energy. Still using coal plants from 100 years ago. No advancement in nuclear. Solar mostly passing us by. A few windmills are put up by for-profit conglomerates. Prices go up. Birds die. Landscapes are ruined. Energy situation is no better.
Race relations. I wasn't around for the civil rights era but it seems like people hate each other at least as much as they supposedly did back then.
Immigration. Content just to let the underclass work illegally without fixing the problem.
Family. Majority of marriages end in divorce. Nothing done to fix marriage, just allow gays and trannies to marry now.
Church. As E Michael Jones points out in Slaughter of Cities, close-knit communities bound by the church were purposefully destroyed. Now, many of our churches have open homosexuals and worse running amok. How do we bond with our brothers in such a place?

All of these things add up. When we fail to act on any of them, it tells people that no one cares about this society. It is the Broken Windows Theory applied to every aspect of society.

When a kid goes into a school and kills a bunch of other students for no obvious reason, do we do anything besides capture the kid and put him in a cage, or kill him? What does that do to our morale when we see these things happen, and NOTHING is done about them?

When the people see nothing is done to fix any problem, then they become highly selfish and only look out for themselves. Combine that with a highly diverse low agency population where the common bonds of ethnicity, religion, and culture are broken and you no longer have a society. This is why many say America is not a country, it's an economic zone.

If I had to name the top 3 problems: Demographics, Capitalism, and Feminism.
Our problems are now entrenched. I don't see any solution other than starting over elsewhere, or breaking up the nation.
Well said. If we take it all to the core I'd say that the family situation is the biggest implosive bomb there is. They're working very hard and have been doing so for decades to nuke the nuclear family, so that children would grow up without stability and, more importantly, without strong fathers to ensure they had a core foundation of now ruining their lives through stupid decisions. Fathers keep sons out of prison and daughters out of the brothel, and by taking that away essentially we're screwed from the bottom - up. Look at the African American community to see what chaos and decline ensues when fathers are absent. This is going to be the real, not often talked about, reason that many children who are growing up now will descend into Satanically inspired vice that society pushes - for without fathers children will learn their ways, morals, habits and belief system from society.

That's an interesting point. One could counter that by saying that the leeway heretics was given in the West may have led to prosperity, but also gave room to poisoning of the well and societal degeneration by a thousand (Jewish) ideas. So while we florished economically and scientifically and all of it, the Muzzies and Asians at least kept their base together while we lost touch with truth and went on the rollercoaster of societal decline.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
This is not due to skin color
Skin color isn't the defining characteristic, it is a marker for defining characteristics. Saying otherwise is playing into the false narrative that race-based grouping was only ever about skin color. No, it runs deeper than that, but skin color serves as a quick and convenient visual marker for a cluster of racial traits which defines the statistical characteristics of a racial group in aggregate. Obviously, it doesn't mean there won't be outliers.

That's why AI can identify the race of a person from only a X-ray, which hides skin color. Because race is deeper than skin. And if there are deeper physical characteristics that can identify one's race, that raises questions about mental characteristics. And we know that there are variations in brain size by race, too, and this is verified in the scientific literature along with the corresponding difference in average IQ. We also understand that temperament is a hereditary characteristic, which tells us that temperament is too, in statistical terms, a racial consideration.

Being a visual marker, skin color became the means by which people identified those of a different racial characteristic because it's the easiest way to tell the races apart (it has been scientifically shown that our visual cortices are quicker in recognizing color than shape). And for the majority of people, who are not nerds who need to precisely define everything scientifically, that's all they need to go by.

Note that being aware of racial differences isn't the same as being a supremacist; I do not believe that any race, ipso facto, is superior to another. However, note also that it would not be supremacist to note that one race may outperform another by specific metrics, such as in athletic activities where differences in muscular composition offer one an advantage over another.

It is also clear that in general, each race has historically developed a culture and a society that is best fit for their kind, and which may not be a best fit for members of other races. Again, this should not come to anybody as a shock. In the same way that families develop traditions and form a kind of hereditary feedback loop which reinforces the genetic predisposition of members of that family to performing certain classes of duties, races form a hereditary feedback loop which involves genes and culture.

That's why it is said Europe is the home of Europeans. It's not home merely in the sense of that's being where your physical address is. It's home in a deeper, more rooted way than that. Europeans are most at home in Europe because that is what they have adapted to over hundreds if not thousands of years. The same goes for the Chinese and China, and Africans and Africa, and so on forth. You should check out the book, "American Nations" by Colin Woodard for this type of analysis showing how the geographical stratification of white ethnic groups in the US connects to their origins in Europe.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
It's with reason the saying is idle hands to the devil's work. Ironically enough we see that doing the devil's work not necessarily is being a camp guard in WWII, but can be as easy mundane and basic as lying on the couch eating fastfood all day, watching tv and nodding along with the tranny propaganda and attacking those who speak the truth. We're at a level now where society is so corrupt that passivity makes us complicit of Satan's fast and steady advancements, whereas in the past we more had to do something actively.

Well said. If we take it all to the core I'd say that the family situation is the biggest implosive bomb there is. They're working very hard and have been doing so for decades to nuke the nuclear family, so that children would grow up without stability and, more importantly, without strong fathers to ensure they had a core foundation of now ruining their lives through stupid decisions. Fathers keep sons out of prison and daughters out of the brothel, and by taking that away essentially we're screwed from the bottom - up. Look at the African American community to see what chaos and decline ensues when fathers are absent. This is going to be the real, not often talked about, reason that many children who are growing up now will descend into Satanically inspired vice that society pushes - for without fathers children will learn their ways, morals, habits and belief system from society.

That's an interesting point. One could counter that by saying that the leeway heretics was given in the West may have led to prosperity, but also gave room to poisoning of the well and societal degeneration by a thousand (Jewish) ideas. So while we florished economically and scientifically and all of it, the Muzzies and Asians at least kept their base together while we lost touch with truth and went on the rollercoaster of societal decline.

They worked hard to undermine marriage in the West by the ironically named "Family Courts" where there is a deliberate bias against Men and Fathers in regards to domestic violence disputes, child custody and property which:
dalrock.wordpress.com

Documents which feminists and the worst of "chivalry" is responsible for the latter of which only reinforces the feminist assault on sex roles and hence dissolution of the Traditional Christian family under the guise of "women's rights" and "equality".

Not to mention all the false teachers and leaders in Church supporting the whole arrangement despite their pretensions of upholding the family. It's a full spectrum satanic assault.

This Black YouTube I follow documents the rise of the family court in 1800's that began to undermine the Family:

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Skin color isn't the defining characteristic, it is a marker for defining characteristics. Saying otherwise is playing into the false narrative that race-based grouping was only ever about skin color. No, it runs deeper than that, but skin color serves as a quick and convenient visual marker for a cluster of racial traits which defines the statistical characteristics of a racial group in aggregate. Obviously, it doesn't mean there won't be outliers.

That's why AI can identify the race of a person from only a X-ray, which hides skin color. Because race is deeper than skin. And if there are deeper physical characteristics that can identify one's race, that raises questions about mental characteristics. And we know that there are variations in brain size by race, too, and this is verified in the scientific literature along with the corresponding difference in average IQ. We also understand that temperament is a hereditary characteristic, which tells us that temperament is too, in statistical terms, a racial consideration.

Being a visual marker, skin color became the means by which people identified those of a different racial characteristic because it's the easiest way to tell the races apart (it has been scientifically shown that our visual cortices are quicker in recognizing color than shape). And for the majority of people, who are not nerds who need to precisely define everything scientifically, that's all they need to go by.

Note that being aware of racial differences isn't the same as being a supremacist; I do not believe that any race, ipso facto, is superior to another. However, note also that it would not be supremacist to note that one race may outperform another by specific metrics, such as in athletic activities where differences in muscular composition offer one an advantage over another.

It is also clear that in general, each race has historically developed a culture and a society that is best fit for their kind, and which may not be a best fit for members of other races. Again, this should not come to anybody as a shock. In the same way that families develop traditions and form a kind of hereditary feedback loop which reinforces the genetic predisposition of members of that family to performing certain classes of duties, races form a hereditary feedback loop which involves genes and culture.

That's why it is said Europe is the home of Europeans. It's not home merely in the sense of that's being where your physical address is. It's home in a deeper, more rooted way than that. Europeans are most at home in Europe because that is what they have adapted to over hundreds if not thousands of years. The same goes for the Chinese and China, and Africans and Africa, and so on forth. You should check out the book, "American Nations" by Colin Woodard for this type of analysis showing how the geographical stratification of white ethnic groups in the US connects to their origins in Europe.

In Ancient Israel the resident alien was only able to enter the assembly in the 3rd generation:

So it seems it takes 3 generations for someone to start truly being rooted in whatever land they dwell. And begin to build history there and be changed by the land itself.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Then your family is wrong and is disobeying the Lord. Jesus taught us that we must love Him more than our own mother or father, so instead listen to the Lord:

Matt 15
21 And Jesus having come forth thence, withdrew to the parts of Tyre and Sidon,

22 and lo, a woman, a Canaanitess, from those borders having come forth, did call to him, saying, `Deal kindly with me, Sir -- Son of David; my daughter is miserably demonized.'

23 And he did not answer her a word; and his disciples having come to him, were asking him, saying -- `Let her away, because she crieth after us;'

24 and he answering said, `I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.'

25 And having come, she was bowing to him, saying, `Sir, help me;'

26 and he answering said, `It is not good to take the children's bread, and to cast to the little dogs.'

27 And she said, `Yes, sir, for even the little dogs do eat of the crumbs that are falling from their lords' table;'

28 then answering, Jesus said to her, `O woman, great [is] thy faith, let it be to thee as thou wilt;' and her daughter was healed from that hour.

Note lines 24 and 26; first Christ asserts he was sent to take care of his own, first and foremost, then afterwards He asserts the foreign Canaanitess is a dog! Oh boy, Jesus was such a big bad racist, right? Or is the term racist actually pure nonsense drilled into our culture through the Chewish takeover of our schools?

It's only after she BEGS him does Christ finally relent; he is first and foremost saving himself for HIS OWN PEOPLE, which he can identify easily through markers like skin color, language, bone structure, facial features, etc. etc: The Jews.

You choose - will you follow Christ or your feelings?
I feel terribly for you, because you aren't following Christ, and are therefore liable to judgement. I need to pray more, I forget how difficult it is to undo the brainwashing of modern "racism." I recommend that you read the teachings of Christ more carefully.

Paying attention to one's race has nothing to do with identity, and everything to do with love. None of our physical characteristics matter in comparison to our soul, so, then, why are you so afraid of loving those first and foremost of your own race, as Christ did? Are you afraid of being called a "White Nationalist"? If so, then you are the one who is too wrapped up in your physical identity.

It's more than just your close neighbors, it's your Neighbors with a capital 'N', and this starts within your tribe, race, and nation. But our love for our Neighbors cannot stop at a border, of course, and we should always try to bring foreigners into our world as well. But the foreigner comes last, just as Jesus put them last. And even loving our enemy is necessary, but never before our own - which is why Jesus never said to love thy enemy as thyself, but merely to love your enemy, while instructing to love your neighbor as oneself.

If one claims to love people universally, yet turns a blind eye to the plight of their own race as a result, just remember God sees right through such hypocrisy. He will never know that person.

Likewise, in the Acts, every Apostle agrees to put Christians first and even goes as far as to encourage marriage to only other Christians, for God's sake. Look at how far our culture has fallen from that.