The decline of functioning society - What's going on?

John777

Banned
Protestant
Then your family is wrong and is disobeying the Lord. Jesus taught us that we must love Him more than our own mother or father, so instead listen to the Lord:

Matt 15

Note lines 24 and 26; first Christ asserts he was sent to take care of his own, first and foremost, then afterwards He asserts the foreign Canaanitess is a dog! Oh boy, Jesus was such a big bad racist, right? Or is the term racist actually pure nonsense drilled into our culture through the Chewish takeover of our schools?

It's only after she BEGS him does Christ finally relent; he is first and foremost saving himself for HIS OWN PEOPLE, which he can identify easily through markers like skin color, language, bone structure, facial features, etc. etc: The Jews.

You choose - will you follow Christ or your feelings?

I feel terribly for you, because you aren't following Christ, and are therefore liable to judgement. I need to pray more, I forget how difficult it is to undo the brainwashing of modern "racism." I recommend that you read the teachings of Christ more carefully.

Paying attention to one's race has nothing to do with identity, and everything to do with love. None of our physical characteristics matter in comparison to our soul, so, then, why are you so afraid of loving those first and foremost of your own race, as Christ did? Are you afraid of being called a "White Nationalist"? If so, then you are the one who is too wrapped up in your physical identity.

It's more than just your close neighbors, it's your Neighbors with a capital 'N', and this starts within your tribe, race, and nation. But our love for our Neighbors cannot stop at a border, of course, and we should always try to bring foreigners into our world as well. But the foreigner comes last, just as Jesus put them last. And even loving our enemy is necessary, but never before our own - which is why Jesus never said to love thy enemy as thyself, but merely to love your enemy, while instructing to love your neighbor as oneself.

If one claims to love people universally, yet turns a blind eye to the plight of their own race as a result, just remember God sees right through such hypocrisy. He will never know that person.

Likewise, in the Acts, every Apostle agrees to put Christians first and even goes as far as to encourage marriage to only other Christians, for God's sake. Look at how far our culture has fallen from that.

I read some of the other posts, and hopefully I understand better where you are coming from.

What do you make of the uncountable multitude from every nation, tribe, race and tongue that stand and sing before the throne? Or the command to make disciples of all nations and preach the gospel to all corners of the world?

One major point of the New Testament is God's word going out both to the Jews, and the non-Jews. It is the opposite of race-favoritism.

God did many things with the Old Testament Jews to set the stage for something better which was to come. He gave them inadequate judges, kings, law, sacrifices, etc. to prepare them, and make them aware of their need for the true King and Judge, the New Covenant, and the final, effective Sacrifice. In my reading of Jesus' encounters with Samaritans and others, I see the same kind of change, where it is no longer good enough to love only your own, just like it's no longer acceptable to slaughter anyone who is not a Jew.

It seems Jesus promoted favoritism within one race, when you look at those passages in a particular way. I see them differently. I think the point of the parable you are quoting is the change from race-favoritism to race-blindness, which was completed in Acts when the gospel went out to the Gentiles as the Old Testament predicted.

In my opinion you are unintentionally using scripture to justify your hatred of people who, I admit, want to destroy our way of life and steal our country. However, pity, not hate, is the correct and Scriptural response to them.

Last edited:

John777

Banned
Protestant
We are limited creatures which should first and foremost love those our direct family, then our tribe, then move outwards.

Yes, this makes a lot of sense. Thank you, I think I understand better now where Samseau is coming from. I have not encountered this angle of looking at Scripture before.

I agree it's wrong when people fall all over themselves pandering to other races, while neglecting or looking down on their own. I think as in many things the Lord's teaching is a balance between extremes.

John777

Banned
Protestant
I agree with what you are saying. However, the problem is that this has been taken to the extremes of supporting completely open borders and even paying to import the poorest refugees (often young males-which happens to be the most violent group regardless of race) from the worst cultures as the Catholic and Lutheran charities seem eager to do.

Not all cultures are the same. Some cultures are more violent. This is not due to skin color, it is due to the choices people make in these cultures and it is sometimes hard to say why. In Honduras, many people resort to murder when they are unhappy while in Japan, this happens a lot less. This is a reason, I would favor Japanese over Hondurans if we were choosing migrants to let in. Honduras could be as peaceful as Japan tomorrow if they really wanted to be. They just lack the desire to fix things. If Hondurans became as peaceful as Japan over the next few years, then more could be let in (or even better, they would be more prosperous and not even feel the need to move at all).

We need to treat people individually, but when it comes to immigration policies, one must try to fix their own country and help their own citizens before trying to save the world. Open borders means that you dilute your own culture, you destroy it.

We must keep the story of the farmer and the viper in mind.

One winter a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it under his coat. The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound.

I agree, anti-racism has been taken to a self-destructive extreme. I don't agree with white self-hatred, open borders, or any of this other garbage where the powers-that-be attack anything that looks white, Christian, or like a family.

There needs to be a natural, normal balance where people love and care for their own first, while avoiding fear and hatred of outsiders. Not allowing them to take advantage of us.

Part of the problem I think is the huge disparity in masculinity and testosterone levels between modern, especially younger whites, and men living in the third world. This makes it difficult to see them as anything other than a threat, because they are. In my opinion you can only love from a position of strength. Out of weakness, you can only plead and pander.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I agree, anti-racism has been taken to a self-destructive extreme. I don't agree with white self-hatred, open borders, or any of this other garbage where the powers-that-be attack anything that looks white, Christian, or like a family.

There needs to be a natural, normal balance where people love and care for their own first, while avoiding fear and hatred of outsiders. Not allowing them to take advantage of us.

Part of the problem I think is the huge disparity in masculinity and testosterone levels between modern, especially younger whites, and men living in the third world. This makes it difficult to see them as anything other than a threat, because they are. In my opinion you can only love from a position of strength. Out of weakness, you can only plead and pander.

There you go!

One major point of the New Testament is God's word going out both to the Jews, and the non-Jews. It is the opposite of race-favoritism.

You are missing an important part in the above quote... try reading it with the proper sequence of events:

One major point of the New Testament is God's word going out both to the Jews, and then non-Jews. It is the opposite of race-favoritism.

Notice, there is an order of events here. Jesus did not simply leave his home and go preach to the gentiles. First he started with his own, then he instructed his disciples to go to others.

Jesus explains this prophecy through a parable as well, the parable of the Great Feast:

Luke 14
16 But He said to him, “A man was giving a big dinner, and he invited many; 17 and at the dinner hour he sent his slave to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, because everything is ready now.’ 18 And yet they all alike began to make excuses. The first one said to him, ‘I purchased a field and I need to go out to look at it; [a]please consider me excused.’ 19 And another one said, ‘I bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to try them out; [b]please consider me excused.’ 20 And another one said, ‘I took a woman as my wife, and for that reason I cannot come.’
21 And the slave came back and reported this to his master. Then the head of the household became angry and said to his slave, ‘Go out at once into the streets and lanes of the city and bring in here those who are poor, those with disabilities, those who are blind, and those who are limping.’ 22 And later the slave said, ‘Master, what you commanded has been done, and still there is room.’ 23 And the master said to the slave, ‘Go out into the roads and the hedges and press upon them to come in, so that my house will be filled. 24 For I tell you, none of those men who were invited shall taste my dinner.’”

Notice there are TWO parts here, first God starts with his own, the chosen Jews, who were always prophesized to reject the messiah, but God nonetheless has his son go to his family first - because this is the proper and righteous thing to do, for even a sinner, such as a tax-collector, is capable of loving his family and brethren. Would Christ be beneath even a tax-collector? Heavens no, which is why he looks down on foreigners. However, after rejection from his Jewish roots, then Christ has his disciples go out to the world and gives foreigners the opportunity to immigrate to God's kingdom.

The Jews who rejected Christ are cursed to this day; they foolishly call themselves Jews but are actually blasphemers and heretics, and do not deserve to be called Jews because there is nothing chosen about them. I call them the Chews, because they are false prophets who only seek to devour anyone foolish enough to trust them. Their wicked nature has manifested itself in their appearence over the centuries, which is what happens after so much inbreeding based on a false premise (that they can only marry Chewish women to carry the bloodline).

The Chews hated the message of giving God's promised kingdom to outsiders, they were racist to the core and was one of the principle reasons they executed Jesus because they so hated this message. They wanted God's kingdom only for themselves.

As such, we likewise must follow the path of Christ in all things we do, and this means we must always start with the salvation of those whom are close to us first, and then seek out those more distant. We pull in all that we can, to the calling of Christ, and who we have at the end of it all will be our brothers in Christ for eternity.

This is why Paul said,

Galatians 3
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Because once the process of Christianization is complete, it transcends all earthly distinctions; racial, economic, or even sexual. But until you get to that point, you must start with those closest to you, as Christ did.

We no longer have the benefit of being born into a Christianized nation as was common for thousands of years. In the old Catholic or Orthodox days, it was understood that your brothers in the Church always came first.

Now look at how disgusting the Catholic church has become:

Christians wonder why their churches continue to shrink with leadership like this? It's pretty obvious, their leaders are heretics who do not follow the Bible.

In the actual Bible, Christ calls a foreign woman a dog, and washes the feet of his apostilles - those who followed and worship him closest. Christ did not cast pearls before swine for those whom would walk by him bleeding out on the side of the road.

Biblical literacy is at all time lows, and Church leaders continue to exacerbate this problem by falsely representing the Word of God for their own gain and profit. Chief among these sins today are on the notions of race and brotherhood; without faith in Christ, none of these things mean anything.

Therefore, there is an order to charity, there is a rank among those closest to a Christian based on their faith, and this order is at complete odds with modernity.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant

The basis for this is their dignity of Images of God. That isn't to the exclusion to the honesty in regards to the truth of National/Ethnic differences. As much as we are honest about Men and Women. We should have more complete moral universe than the 2d "antiracism" human differences are no excuse for injustice.

And I note the use of word "Justice" not equality. Equality itself isn't the basis of human dignity. Being made in God's image is. Justice involves meritocracy of both the good and bad according to Just deserts according to their deeds.

Christianity respects multiplicity. As the Trinity is 3 distinct personalities even as they resemble each other. At the same time God shares the same essence. And they are a Unity.

I suspect this and the energy essence distinction. All serve to allow for unity and individuality. Even up to the still existent Nations in the Book of Revelations in Christ.

When God allows for international marriage what ends up actually happening is the formation of New Nations over time. Or the spread of advantageous alleles

As tribes historically regarded themselves as distinct Nations like how modern Australian Aboriginals regard other tribes of Aboriginals.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Mankind is not created equally, but it is judged equally.
The cannibals of the islands. And the Aztecs. And the Civilized Roman. All will be accountable before God.

The pass given to African American by white liberals won't be exempt in any way from judgment by God.

If man is made in God's image. He ought to be Godly. He ought to act in accordance with the Royal dignity of his birthright.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The cannibals of the islands. And the Aztecs. And the Civilized Roman. All will be accountable before God.

The pass given to African American by white liberals won't be exempt in any way from judgment by God.

If man is made in God's image. He ought to be Godly. He ought to act in accordance with the Royal dignity of his birthright.

It's the parable of the talents. Of those given much, much will be expected; of those given little, if they fail to use it then even what little they have will be taken away from them.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
I read some of the other posts, and hopefully I understand better where you are coming from.

What do you make of the uncountable multitude from every nation, tribe, race and tongue that stand and sing before the throne? Or the command to make disciples of all nations and preach the gospel to all corners of the world?
Note that they maintain their distinctiveness as members of various nations, tribe, and tongue. Jesus didn't come to abolish the nations and form an One World grey goo humanity. He came to bring the nations together under one banner. The worldly geopolitical arrangement Christians should prefer is one in which there are multiple, distinctive Christian nations of various tribes and tongues working together as allies. Because those various nations, tribes, and tongues have their own preferences for how to live, and it's the antithesis of what God wants for us to seek to impose one single way of living on everybody (however, in Heaven, I believe we will all voluntarily want to live a certain way).

"Good fences make good neighbors."

I believe the federal system of the US was a good attempt at establishing something like that, as it was the founding intent that the various states would be left to their own legal devices but still functioning as distinctive members of a whole union.

Philip Dru

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
One thing to keep in mind: South America is far more prosperous, safe, and stable than Latin America. The countries farther from the USA who have seen less American intervention, such as Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile, are doing much better than Guatemala, El Salvador, and Venezuela. Will they help fix America? Or their own countries? I'm 50/50.

Lots of good observations. Also - Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile, have temperate climates that attracted a large number of European immigrants, mostly Germans. These later immigrants were interested in building wealth instead of simply plundering. In Chile at one time anything new or innovative was automatically labelled "German". This admixture of blood and technology was likely the primary cause of the prosperity, at least in Chile's case.

I adore Spain and the Spanish people - but the Spanish have never exactly been on the cutting edge of innovation or forward thinking, except perhaps in naval technology quite some time ago. There was never enough north European immigration to Central America to import top tier innovation.

For the record I have met many extremely intelligent Spaniards - much smarter than myself. I'm speaking in generalities that may not apply to individuals.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
I have also noticed basically nothing digital works anymore. Massive companies where autopay, their app, etc is totally unusable. QR code links are broken etc.

Tech is worse than it was 5 years ago imo
There's an exodus of wypipo from tech. The talent is still there, it just took its business elsewhere. De-wokeified tech, when it really starts to emerge, will absolutely blow apart mainstream tech.

Speaking as a programmer, I can absolutely tell you: the hardware is there for everything to be running crazily better than it ever has, but the way code is written today is absolutely poo and is singlehandedly responsible for so much of the glitches and slowdowns in computing. And I can also tell you: they are not hiring or promoting people like me who know how to and can do better. And even if they were, I wouldn't work for them.

muscacav

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
There's an exodus of wypipo from tech. The talent is still there, it just took its business elsewhere. De-wokeified tech, when it really starts to emerge, will absolutely blow apart mainstream tech.

Speaking as a programmer, I can absolutely tell you: the hardware is there for everything to be running crazily better than it ever has, but the way code is written today is absolutely poo and is singlehandedly responsible for so much of the glitches and slowdowns in computing. And I can also tell you: they are not hiring or promoting people like me who know how to and can do better. And even if they were, I wouldn't work for them.
In a related way: it doesn't make sense to keep systems in the cloud anymore when your business can be canceled at any time. Not to mention that participating in investment rounds has an inescapable consequence: complete and abject submission to a faceless board and a corporate social credit system, the ESG.

TheosisSeeker

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen

Diversity is killing industries. I don't understand hiring barely competent people to fit a racial or gender quota and nobody says a thing since they are protected from criticism.

I wanted to pick up coding as an additional skill. I have the mind for it and may still do it, but would do solo projects and possible contract PT work. I'd only work for non- woke companies.

Jive Turkey

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen

So are you still working in tech, just at a small company or something?

COtrailrider

Robin
Gnostic or New Age
Not to go off on a city planning tangent but if these towns would just plant some freakin' trees and flowers, their streets would look a lot more beautiful. Compare the street you posted to what a city street full of brownstones in NYC looks like.

The street on the left looks ugly and uninviting. The only good part is where they planted a couple of trees. The rest is barren of nature unless you count the weeds growing from the cracks in the broken pavement.

Contrast this with the street on the right where flowerpots are in the windows, mature trees line the streets, and the city sidewalks are well-maintained. It's little touches like these that really beautify the neighborhood. Fancy railings leading up to the houses never hurt, but if you remove the nature from the NYC street, it would be much less inviting.
Not that Mexico City is the pinnacle of a functioning society, but one thing I love about it is the sheer number of trees and greenery everywhere. The air pollution is horrendous but many parts of the city are lush with trees, plants, and flowers that try to make up the difference. It's quite the juxtaposition but reinforces your point here. Even residences have tons of plants inside too. It reflects a certain level of humanity and care for one's surroundings to maintain them, and for that I learned to appreciate these subtleties.

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
I got some interesting insight last night where I attended a strange dinner party.

The house was very large. Over 4500sqft, near 5000sqft. Many rooms were empty or just storage for boxes, including the front room where you'd want to show it off? Only a couple live there.

He had a lot of toys. I'm not talking about "guy" toys like a jetski/motorcycle/boat/4 wheeler... But marvel action figures, star wars, dinosaurs... toys for children. Literally a hundred of packing boxes full of toys in the basement (so you couldn't even see them). And he was quite proud of them. He's a corporate attorney. Our kids were allowed to walk around this large house and explore, except go down in the basement - where the toys were.

The wife (upper 30s/low 40s) had a lot of art and collectibles that had to do with skulls and death. Very macabre and goth feeling. She/they also had 3 cats.

They had a guest in town who was turning 40 and she was single. She was decently attractive and thin, but had many tattoos (that were all hidden at least). She said at least twice, "I'm an adult and can do what I want". Which ironically is very childish and immature sounding, even for a 20 year to say, much less 40. She has 3 dogs and said that one of her dogs wants a fish as a pet... She wants to nurture and be a mother, but completely on her 40 year old feminist and rather abrasive terms and can't seem to figure out why no guy would want to be a part of that.

Overall, they're still mentally children, who never grew up. They don't have kids so they didn't need to.

They've replaced God and family with materialism, feminism and death. This is what's being sold to them via the media, social media, and society.

They are materially adults.

Yet, Emotionally and Spiritually they are children.