beta_plus

Pelican
Damn it ...

MrLemon said:
Waqqle said:
Mark Fletcher said:
beta_plus said:
Jaydublin said:
^^^^ Trumps sons are the only ones who Cant be bought and can continue the shitlording. I hope Don Jr runs against Pence in the 2024 primaries.

Ivanka is sexy, but that's all. I'd never vote for her. At the end of the day she's just another basic white girl with just a little more class.
Another woman in charge. That's exactly what we need. Haven't had nearly enough of women calling the shots. Don't get me wrong, she would likely be the least bad female presidential candidate but even self-described "conservative" women are prone to female nonsense.

Merkel, Park Geun-hye, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner are three recent examples of a female heads of state who would have been considered "conservative" candidates in their respective countries but who each succeeded in almost single-handedly collapsing those countries.
Women are inherently unsuited for the presidency.
Yeah, I was wrong on that one. What a let down.

After Palin & Ivanka, it's looking like finding America's Thatcher is hopeless. If only we could have our Iron Lady after Trump.

I would obviously prefer a world in which women did not vote, but that's not how things are.

MOVSM

Pelican
Gold Member
Hillary let the Chinese peruse her server. Obama and Kerry were Iranian assets. Ilhan Omar is now a Somalian asset. And Pelosi is enabling her with a position on the House Foreign Affairs Committee. Where presumably she will have access to various secret material.

Read the whole thing. Go to the source, it is a good company. I'm not posting the excerpt here--it is a long article, with lots of links.

Ilhan Omar Endorsed Somalia’s New President. Four Days Later, Omar’s Brother-in-Law Had a Powerful Job in His Administration

MOVSM

Pelican
Gold Member
we should have paid a regime hostile to us--an enemy--the money from a friendly regime that was overthrown? don't be ridiculous.

sure the iranians wanted that money and got friendly politicians who hated their country to give it to them. and then they got the nuclear program that was never going to be checked and one that produces nuclear weapons.
that makes them iranian assets.

Peacock
Gold Member
MOVSM said:
we should have paid a regime hostile to us--an enemy--the money from a friendly regime that was overthrown? don't be ridiculous.

sure the iranians wanted that money and got friendly politicians who hated their country to give it to them. and then they got the nuclear program that was never going to be checked and one that produces nuclear weapons.
The Shah was overthrown by the deep state, he and Iran had become too powerful and independent in the 1970s, can't allow that in Israel's backyard. This pattern is almost the natural trajectory with many dictators installed by the CIA, like Saddam or Noriega, they get deposed when they grow too powerful and independent.

Iran, like many other middle eastern countries in the 1950s, was a thriving fledgling modern secular democracy, its elected president Mosaddegh was overthrown in a CIA-backed coup (Operation Ajax). Mosaddegh wanted to nationalize persian oil production, which his colonial predecessors had given away to BP/Shell. Interestingly eough, one of the leaders in this project was Norman Schwarzkopf Sr, Stormin Norman's dad...

Khomeini was groomed and installed to keep Iran down, and to plunge his country and the region in very destructive wars like the Iran-Iraq war, which set both countries back 20 years and squandered most of their wealth. Khomeini was groomed in England and France.

So really, there is no excuse for not giving Iran its money back, especially given how destructive for Iran US policies have been since WW2.

MOVSM

Pelican
Gold Member
none of that matters right now. the iranian regime constantly threatens us, wages proxy wars on our allies--you don't enable their activity and you don't give them money which they will use to finance weapons programs, including nuclear. trump was right to put an end to that.
the end point point is they got useful idiots who then worked for the benefit of iranian regime, and against american interests. that made them iranian assets.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
MOVSM said:
we should have paid a regime hostile to Israel--an enemy--the money from a friendly regime that was overthrown? don't be ridiculous.

fixed

It really was Iran's money.(the 150 billion) It doesn't matter that they're hostile to Israel. Iran is absolutely zero threat to invading USA. But by all means keep digging

Peacock
Gold Member
Our great allies Israel and Saudi are the ones who funded and trained ISIS and the other jihadis represented on your outdated map. Assad with the support of Iran has been able to wipe them out.

That reality might be a bit outside of your bluepilled Overton window, you need to step outside your neocon fearmonging infomill, assuming you're not an Israel firster to start with.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
In 3 or 7 years there are going to shitload more people on the planet shouting "death to America". Mostly because it's a lot easier than shouting "death to the headquarters of the satanic pedophile Jewish war-golem, but please spare the nice people who obliviously pay their taxes to build the machines killing us by the million."

All of us in the West need to focus on cleaning our own house and letting regional locals do likewise. It's starting to beggar belief that people are living down the road from verifiable pedophiles in the highest offices who abuse children routinely, erstwhile those with selective blindness to the evil in their zip code also carry high and mighty opinions of which foreign nation needs to be bombed into submission for having to audacity to fall onto the GloboJewish shitlist of those same pedophiles.

[img=400x620]https://pics.me.me/his-is-the-art-of-biljana-djurdjevic-a-favorite-of-32580714.png[/img]

MOVSM

Pelican
Gold Member
If I may remind you--the topic of the conversation was NOT whether we should be in those wars to begin with, but how Iran used American politicians to advance its interests to the detriment of the US.

Peacock
Gold Member
Tell me more about middle eastern nations using American politicians to advance their interests to the detriment of the US.

Peacock
Gold Member
This sub-thread was on Democrats and foreign policy, more specifically the Iran Deal, so it's not quite an irrelevant tangent here Len.