The Democratic Party is Imploding

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Libertas should just tell us if he likes America being Israel's war golem and debt-bux spigot. There's no point trying to apply rational thinking to him if he's happy with 2% of the population apparently having a total lock on everything that happens in DC. If he prefers the status quo being "Israel first" then he can be dealt with as such.

Can Libertas say these simple words?

"The Jewish 2% of the population command a wildly disproportionate amount of power in DC that should not exist by any reasonable standard for a representative democracy."

Once Was Not

Kingfisher
Nothing Omar said or tweeted was remotely antisemitic. AIPAC is not above criticism. Israel is not above criticism. Especially not mild criticism. Period. End of story. Nothing on this planet is above criticism. If Jews are so butthurt they can go back to Israel.

As for the black vote, we've seen no improvement over two elections. If Trump was going to have an impact with his CivNat message we would've seen it by now. They're not being converted, not now, not ever. Which is besides the point that the GOP and Republicans do not explicitly cater to whites as a demographic despite so much bitching from people that they do exactly that and if only they would give minorities some attention votes would start flipping.

I am white and have never been personally courted by the Republican party. Yet I have loyally voted for them in every election so far. I sat there, with my brain, looked at the issues I care about and the positions of the political parties on those issues and then made a decision. I also listened to the members of the parties and found Democrats to be completely and utterly insufferable cultural marxists. All by myself.

Nonpareil said:
I know the whole "Chelsea is ugly" narrative is overused, but...

Seriously. Look at her. Can you imagine for a second that Bill and Hillary were actually in love when they conceived this poor girl? Nope.

You can tell a lot about a couple's lives by how ugly their kids are. People who are smart, happy, and sexy produce great looking kids. They choose a mate based on good genetics (it's all about smell), and they have great sex, and those two factors combine to make attractive offspring.

With a kid this ugly, it has to have been a forced marriage of some sort. Probably Bill chose Hillary despite the fact that he was sexually repulsed by her (they were not a good genetic match). That's why their child is ugly.

Either that or it's not genetically Bill's kid at all, Hillary used the random sperm from some stranger. That's why Lesbians are so bad for society. They use a turkey baster and get poorly matched sperm, and bingo, you've got a bunch of poor stunted Chelseas running around.

MOVSM

Pelican
Gold Member
Commies always turn on themselves. When the things don't go as promised, and with an ideology based on envy this is always, they start looking for scapegoats. The traditional role of that is usually reserved for the Jews. The Russian Jews had to find that the hard way with the rise of Stalin and his purges. Looks like American Jews will also have to find that out the same way. At least some are now sounding the alarm.
Of course, the leftists and other Intellectuals Yet Idiots, may identify the problem correctly, but may fail horribly solving it. It remains to be seen if they would vote Republican.

Jewish voters are furious at Dems’ defense of Ilhan Omar

“We felt we had a home there,” said Mark Schwartz, the Democratic deputy mayor of solidly blue Teaneck, NJ. “And now we feel like we have to check our passports.”

Jordan Manor of Manhattan, who calls himself a “gay Jewish Israeli-American,” laments, “The party I thought cared about me seems to disregard me when it comes to my Jewish identity.”

Mark Dunec, a consultant in Livingston, NJ who ran for Congress as a Democrat in 2014, says, “I’m physically afraid for myself and for my family,” adding, “I see my own party contributing to the rise of anti-Semitism in the United States.”

“The watered-down resolution triggered my decision to walk away from the Democratic Party,” said Allison Gangi of Manhattan.

“I never dreamed anti-Semitism would have become mainstream on the left, but it has.”

Sara said she is “not comfortable anymore being a Democrat” and will register as an independent.

Among his Teaneck neighbors, Schwartz said, “Our only question now is, do we start voting Republican, or do we become Republicans?”
I'm rather cynical.

Orange man bad:
“I’m homeless. I don’t think I can vote for Trump, even though he’s great for Israel,” said Jason, a start-up owner from Long Island who asked that his surname not be used. “But as a Jew, I can’t see a way to support the Democratic Party. It’s supporting your own destruction.”
The education will continue.

Of course these people don't have the self-awareness to realize the Dem party is mostly funded by wealthy jews. Another case of the snake biting its own tail.

File this in the monstrous folder titled "Jewish oblivion to their own behavior from antiquity to the present".

Trump has just made those 4 idiot women the face of the Democratic party. 4-d chess again.

Nancy Pelosi is in despair because she's got 4 immature bomb-throwing morons, none of which has an IQ north of 90, who have blundered in and are burning down the Democratic party with Trump gleefully handing them cans of gasoline.

The Democrats are royally fucked. Yes, they have a huge demographic advantage, so we'll see if that saves them from the assfucking that the are inviting.

Much more important, in my view, is that the reputation of women in politics is also being damaged.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
MrLemon said:
Trump has just made those 4 idiot women the face of the Democratic party. 4-d chess again.

Nancy Pelosi is in despair because she's got 4 immature bomb-throwing morons, none of which has an IQ north of 90, who have blundered in and are burning down the Democratic party with Trump gleefully handing them cans of gasoline.

The Democrats are royally fucked. Yes, they have a huge demographic advantage, so we'll see if that saves them from the assfucking that the are inviting.

Much more important, in my view, is that the reputation of women in politics is also being damaged.
Basically, imagine you're playing a game of Chess where you are down twice as many pieces as they are, but you still have your queen. You then move the queen into the checkmate and win, despite them having a massive advantage over you.

The Dems have so much to work with, yet they need to focus on AOC's grand plan to ban airplanes and return to the horse economy with the Green New Deal. :laugh:

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
Libertas said:
http://thefederalist.com/2019/03/07/top-democrat-tells-holocaust-survivors-check-privilege/

Democratic Whip Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) defended his colleague Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) by reasoning that she is higher than Jews on the pyramid of intersectionality. In an interview with The Hill on Wednesday, Clyburn trivialized Holocaust survivors when he implied that Omar’s time in a Kenyan refugee camp outweighed the experiences of Jews.

Her experience, Clyburn argued, is much more empirical — and powerful — than that of people who are generations removed from the Holocaust, Japanese internment camps during World War II and the other violent episodes that have marked history.

“I’m serious about that. There are people who tell me, ‘Well, my parents are Holocaust survivors.’ ‘My parents did this.’ It’s more personal with her,” Clyburn said. “I’ve talked to her, and I can tell you she is living through a lot of pain.”

Clyburn is the third-highest ranking Democrat in the House, who has shared a stage with the notorious anti-semite Louis Farrakhan. According to Clyburn’s logic, it’s OK to hate Jews if you rank higher than them on the hierarchy of victimhood. Omar is a Muslim woman who was born in Somalia and had to flee violence in her country, so Democrats believe her hate speech should be excused, while Holocaust survivors should sit quiet.

Clyburn’s comments come during a fragmented week for Democrats, who failed to pass a resolution condemning anti-Semitism in the wake of Omar’s repeated anti-Semitic slurs. Clyburn, a prominent member of the Congressional Black Caucus, said he rejected the idea that the proposed resolution would single Omar out for condemnation.

“She won’t be targeted. We’re going to target those people who had her picture on the Twin Towers,” Clyburn said. “This resolution is going to be inclusive; it’s going to be expansive; and I might just try to add something to deal with that billboard that’s up in Pennsylvania this morning calling John Lewis and other members of the Congressional Black Caucus racists.”

As Washington Free Beacon writer Alex Griswold pointed out, it’s contradictory to say the resolution is “expansive” and not intended to go after Omar specifically, but to also say it’s going to “target” certain groups.
It's wonderful. The mob is turning on itself so fast. I just hope this doesn't peak too early.
>>>>>It's wonderful. The mob is turning on itself so fast. I just hope this doesn't peak too early.<<<<<

"It's Trump.

Donald Trump.

At your service..."

:)

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Samseau said:
Basically, imagine you're playing a game of Chess where you are down twice as many pieces as they are, but you still have your queen. You then move the queen into the checkmate and win, despite them having a massive advantage over you.

The Dems have so much to work with, yet they need to focus on AOC's grand plan to ban airplanes and return to the horse economy with the Green New Deal. :laugh:
Fair bet, not only do they not have '4D Chess' in Somalia.
They may well not even have 2D chess...

The other benefit of this is it makes the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives look like a loony bin. They are busy screeching at each other and passing stupid nonbinding resolutions about Trump this and that.

Net result: Democrats lose face.