The Democratic Party is Imploding

bucky

Pelican
Samseau said:
bucky said:
Samseau said:
Correct, which is why the Dem party is imploding.

The Dems know they have the majority of "voters" (since illegals vote now,
I hear this claim a lot on the dissident right, but I've never seen any convincing evidence of it. I wish there were, at least we'd have something to work with.

Thing is, it doesn't have to be literal illegals voting to screw up the country and turn it into something like Brazil minus the good weather and beautiful women. There are plenty of fake Americans, as Vox Day calls them, first and second generation immigrants from third world cultures who have citizenship and vote perfectly legally. They have poorly implemented, corrupt socialism in their blood and zero interest in or attachment to real American culture and history, so it's not hard to see where things will go as millions of them continue to arrive every year and birth rates among heritage Americans (people who have ancestors who were here before 1776) plummet.
I've literally seen foreigners walk into voting stations and be offered a vote card.

Democrat states have no Voter ID, fraud is as easy as filling out a postcard. It is easier to vote illegally in Democrat states than it is to buy alcohol.

California, for example, has massive fraud. Republicans don't even bother with that state anymore, and it is extremely cowardly how they turn a blind eye. Trump's major disappointment for me was how he hasn't followed up on the voter fraud investigation in California and elsewhere. It provides great cover for a huge crackdown on these fucked up states.
How do you know the foreigners you saw didn't have US citizenship?

I was at a house party last night that was more than 50% Latino with at least as much Spanish spoken as English. Almost all of them were citizens. Didn't ask them how they vote, but I can pretty confidently hazard a guess.

I agree that it would be great to see an investigation into illegals voting if there's really anything there.
 

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
bucky said:
Samseau said:
bucky said:
Samseau said:
Correct, which is why the Dem party is imploding.

The Dems know they have the majority of "voters" (since illegals vote now,
I hear this claim a lot on the dissident right, but I've never seen any convincing evidence of it. I wish there were, at least we'd have something to work with.

Thing is, it doesn't have to be literal illegals voting to screw up the country and turn it into something like Brazil minus the good weather and beautiful women. There are plenty of fake Americans, as Vox Day calls them, first and second generation immigrants from third world cultures who have citizenship and vote perfectly legally. They have poorly implemented, corrupt socialism in their blood and zero interest in or attachment to real American culture and history, so it's not hard to see where things will go as millions of them continue to arrive every year and birth rates among heritage Americans (people who have ancestors who were here before 1776) plummet.
I've literally seen foreigners walk into voting stations and be offered a vote card.

Democrat states have no Voter ID, fraud is as easy as filling out a postcard. It is easier to vote illegally in Democrat states than it is to buy alcohol.

California, for example, has massive fraud. Republicans don't even bother with that state anymore, and it is extremely cowardly how they turn a blind eye. Trump's major disappointment for me was how he hasn't followed up on the voter fraud investigation in California and elsewhere. It provides great cover for a huge crackdown on these fucked up states.
How do you know the foreigners you saw didn't have US citizenship?
I saw their passport. You're really stretching yourself to believe the system isn't a rigged, corrupt mess. Why would I lie to you on an anonymous message board? What's in it for me? It's time to grow up and realize how evil our country is.

I was at a house party last night that was more than 50% Latino with at least as much Spanish spoken as English. Almost all of them were citizens. Didn't ask them how they vote, but I can pretty confidently hazard a guess.
"Almost." You have no idea. You know nothing.

I agree that it would be great to see an investigation into illegals voting if there's really anything there.
And that's why it will never happen.
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
Half of the kids at that party might have been anchor babies from a couple of decades ago,or offspring from amnestied parents.
 

bucky

Pelican
Samseau said:
bucky said:
Samseau said:
bucky said:
Samseau said:
Correct, which is why the Dem party is imploding.

The Dems know they have the majority of "voters" (since illegals vote now,
I hear this claim a lot on the dissident right, but I've never seen any convincing evidence of it. I wish there were, at least we'd have something to work with.

Thing is, it doesn't have to be literal illegals voting to screw up the country and turn it into something like Brazil minus the good weather and beautiful women. There are plenty of fake Americans, as Vox Day calls them, first and second generation immigrants from third world cultures who have citizenship and vote perfectly legally. They have poorly implemented, corrupt socialism in their blood and zero interest in or attachment to real American culture and history, so it's not hard to see where things will go as millions of them continue to arrive every year and birth rates among heritage Americans (people who have ancestors who were here before 1776) plummet.
I've literally seen foreigners walk into voting stations and be offered a vote card.

Democrat states have no Voter ID, fraud is as easy as filling out a postcard. It is easier to vote illegally in Democrat states than it is to buy alcohol.

California, for example, has massive fraud. Republicans don't even bother with that state anymore, and it is extremely cowardly how they turn a blind eye. Trump's major disappointment for me was how he hasn't followed up on the voter fraud investigation in California and elsewhere. It provides great cover for a huge crackdown on these fucked up states.
How do you know the foreigners you saw didn't have US citizenship?
I saw their passport. You're really stretching yourself to believe the system isn't a rigged, corrupt mess. Why would I lie to you on an anonymous message board? What's in it for me? It's time to grow up and realize how evil our country is.

I was at a house party last night that was more than 50% Latino with at least as much Spanish spoken as English. Almost all of them were citizens. Didn't ask them how they vote, but I can pretty confidently hazard a guess.
"Almost." You have no idea. You know nothing.

I agree that it would be great to see an investigation into illegals voting if there's really anything there.
And that's why it will never happen.
None of what you're saying is making much sense. What passport did you see? How? If you're talking about a foreign passport and you're not aware that a lot of people have dual citizenship I don't know what to tell you. Same if you're not aware that people who look "foreign" and speak other languages can hold US citizenship and vote legally in the US.

I've spent a big chunk of my adult life living in EE and Latin America. I've always learned the language in countries where I live. I'm married to a Central American woman. I'm very aware of how heritage America is being swept away by the Voelkerwanderung from south of the border. It's a huge problem. There's just no evidence that any significant number of people who are not authorized to vote in US elections are doing so. Like I said above, that doesn't need to happen to have foreigners (or "paper Americans" as Vox Day likes to call them) vote the heritage USA out of existence.

I get being bitter and black pilled about demographics and what looks like the inevitable destruction of our nation, but try to be factual.
 

bucky

Pelican
911 said:
Half of the kids at that party might have been anchor babies from a couple of decades ago,or offspring from amnestied parents.
Definitely possible. Which would make none of them "illegals voting in US elections."

Don't get me wrong though, I'd favor some sort of system where at least first generation immigrants can't ever vote, and I'd definitely like to do away with birthright citizenship.
 

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Would be a shame if he followed Epstein's example...

Two days after arrest on state charges, Democratic donor Ed Buck hit with federal charge in overdose death of Gemmel Moore, could get life in prison

Ed Buck, the prominent political donor accused of running a southern California drug den linked to two deaths, was slapped with a federal charge Thursday that could land him in prison for life.
The new complaint, following two days after his arrest in a separate state case, alleges Buck provided the lethal dose of methamphetamine that resulted in the overdose death of 26-year-old Gemmel Moore inside Buck’s West Hollywood apartment on July 27, 2017.
U.S. Attorney Nicola T. Hanna branded Buck a “serious threat to public safety” as he announced the charge at a press conference in Los Angeles Thursday.
Hanna said evidence shows Buck “brought” Moore to Los Angeles from Texas “for the purpose of engaging in sexual activity.”
“Mr. Buck agreed to pay the victim with money and narcotics,” Hanna said. “During the investigation, Mr. Moore’s mother told investigators that her son reported months before his death that Mr. Buck had ‘held Mr. Moore against his will and shot him up with drugs.’”
Hanna said investigators have identified 10 additional victims in the case.
He said the evidence shows Buck was behind “a series of drug overdoses” in a pattern of behavior that involved “the dangerous exploitation of homeless men and other disadvantaged individuals.”


https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...cbu-story.html
 
As of the last poll, Congress has an approval rating below 20%. The more their masks fall off, the more people see what's going on. They just use the same tricks over and over, and they never apologize or recant even after the hoax has been exposed. They assume people have memories shorter than one or two weeks for major events, and by now the only people even paying attention to "The Squad" and Nancy Pelosi are radical communists and the people with such weak wills and intellects that Aristotle referred to them as "natural slaves."

If the Founding Fathers had been able to see a couple centuries into the future, they'd probably have just paid the tea tax.
 

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
budoslavic said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pramila_Jayapal


Jayapal was born in Madras (since renamed Chennai), India, and raised in Indonesia and Singapore.


:laugh:

It's always the same story with these women. Indian women really are the worst once you give them a bit of power in western society. It's like all the wahmens and weird Indian shit short circuits their brain and they turn into the ultimate cunt.
 
El Chinito loco said:
It's always the same story with these women. Indian women really are the worst once you give them a bit of power in western society. It's like all the wahmens and weird Indian shit short circuits their brain and they turn into the ultimate cunt.
Truer words have not been spoken.

Every Indian RVF member without exception can tell you countless nightmare stories about cunt Indian American women.

EDIT: Also...she has to go back.
 

Easy_C

Crow
I just looked this guy up on LinkedIN and I've got a couple of mutual connections.

Think I'll shoot him a note. One of the commenters said he should run after Trump and I like that idea.
 

MajorStyles

Kingfisher
The “Dems” realize that policy is insignificant; it’s all about changing the demographic and then capturing the votes via free shit and media manipulation. Their arrogance—exemplified by a witch hunt on Trump for the last four years—shows that they don’t give a shit about optics.

The Dems understand that power lies in tribalism. If they can fill the United States with castaways from around the world, then they’ll reign as kings of a misfit jungle.
 
Top