The Democratic Party is Imploding

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Cernovich is wrong to say the rioters are hurting the Democrats. It makes it sound like two separate groups.

The rioters are the Democrats. The Democrats are hurting themselves with their current rioting.
I would never say Mike Cernovich is a dumb guy.
Rather savvy at times.
Yet he can come across as rather disingenuous rather easily...

vs .

Now sure.
The comparison of those two specific tweets may be Congress & the Senate on one hand & Trump on the other.
Yet there were other & somewhat recent tweets where Mike said Trump had shot himself in the foot or was gravely on the back foot.

kel

Pelican
Changing your opinion nearly a year later hardly seems disingenuous to me. His tone of absolute certainty and self-congratulation is annoying, but that's Twitter.

Cernovich is wrong to say the rioters are hurting the Democrats. It makes it sound like two separate groups.

The rioters are the Democrats. The Democrats are hurting themselves with their current rioting.
They keep losing elections but they keep advancing their agenda. Who are the winners of the culture wars of the last half century? I think democrats - or globalists - realize elections really don't matter- yes Trump was an exception that caught them by surprise - but nonetheless- even under Trump the country has shifted far left. Not the people necessarily - but the authoritarian culture - even if 80% of people think BLM is BS, no one is willing to say so in public because of the consequences. The left/globalists have gotten what they want - majority opinion - or any opinion other than theirs - doesn't matter and you can in fact have your life destroyed if you oppose them.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Back in March, I thought Trump was going to win easily. Then during the beginning of the summer I thought it was going to be 50/50. It wasn't until this week that I was back to thinking Trump had a good chance of winning. There's so much chaos and black swans going on that the chances of each candidate winning are going to keep swinging back and forth so I don't think changing predictions is disingenuous either.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I would never say Mike Cernovich is a dumb guy.
Rather savvy at times.
Yet he can come across as rather disingenuous rather easily...

vs .

Now sure.
The comparison of those two specific tweets may be Congress & the Senate on one hand & Trump on the other.
Yet there were other & somewhat recent tweets where Mike said Trump had shot himself in the foot or was gravely on the back foot.
There's nothing wrong with being wrong, as long as you admit that it happened.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Via @JohnRivers (Gab): "they're going to steal the election, they're openly planning to steal the election, they're laying the groundwork so you accept it when they steal the election"

Edit.

Democrats are royally screwed by this RNC Ad.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
The arrogance & the stupidity.

@danielledsouzag
1h
If Nancy Pelosi can get her hair done without a mask in California, people can go to church in person. #OpenTheChurches
https://twitter.com/hashtag/OpenTheChurches?src=hashtag_click

Not only does Nutty Nancy not have the street smarts to at least appear compliant with her own bullshit.
Other comments out there, are that Nutty Nancy has sunk the 'mail-in voting' debate in one fell swoop.

"If you can get your superficial hair treated in person. You can vote in person!"

'They' used to be savvy, 'they' used to be street-smart.
Be subtle. Work from the shadows.
As per Yuri Bezmenov's dissertation on "active measures".

Now the Clowns can't go one week without a major gaffe or shooting themselves in the foot in some fashion.

kel

Pelican
Now the Clowns can't go one week without a major gaffe or shooting themselves in the foot in some fashion.
Yeah, but nobody cares. People have their teams and they support them basically no matter what. In that case, it's better for them to just drop the pretense. The cards are out on the table, we're just bullshitting you and you know it and it doesn't matter.

kel

Pelican
They're just ahead of the game, though, and it filters down. Zoomers live in constant fear of their "friends" outing them by sharing an old text message with problematic (now, maybe not at the time) language. Same energy.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Once Sanders, Clinton, Clinton, Ginsberg, Biden, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer et al, have all died off.

Will the DNC be comprised of nothing more than a bunch of whiny Soy-Boys & arrogant feminists...?