The Democratic Party is Imploding

ralfy

Sparrow
Both the Democratic and Republican parties have been promoting a combination of neoconservatism and neoliberalism since the Reagan administration. That's why the Obama admin continued warmongering and bailouts of the rich from the Bush admin.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
Both the Democratic and Republican parties have been promoting a combination of neoconservatism and neoliberalism since the Reagan administration. That's why the Obama admin continued warmongering and bailouts of the rich from the Bush admin.

Exactly. Very little difference between the two parties just the intensity of their shared positions. Both parties are for massive immigration... for the Democrats it's basically unlimited while for Republicans it's a few million a year. Both parties are for non-stop overseas wars with the Democrats actually being more pro-war lately than the Republicans. Democrats are for eliminating speech they don't like by labeling it "hate" while Republicans put up fake token resistance to said censorship. Republican party tries to please gays and transgenders (see "lady MAGA") while the Democrats destroy anyone that says one negative thing about those two groups. Both parties are for massive stimulus for banks and corporations while the average Joe has to "buckle up and try harder."

Last edited:

I don't know, it's of kind of insulting to Hitler. :D

I'm pretty much to the point where I will happily spit on any military service person who is a member of the Democratic Party which is an endorsement of their agenda of more useless gun control, more worthless immigrants, and economic destruction. Granted, Crenshaw, the gay pirate, has been bit of a disappointment.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Personal life[edit]
Crenshaw married Tara Blake in 2013.[6] He is a Methodist[91] and hosts Hold These Truths, a podcast he launched in February 2020.[92]

Unfortunately he appears to support same sex marriage - the Methodists Church near me does not fly a rainbow flag but many others do...

Crenshaw believes that government should not be involved in regulating marriage and has expressed support for the legalization of same-sex marriage.[74][75] In 2015, he took issue with people trying to suggest Christianity is as shocking and as violent as Islam, saying that “the worst thing modern Christianity stands for is anti-homosexual marriage, which is a far cry from sex slaves, sharia law and beheadings.

The Military stopped don't ask don't tell - as a submariner, we depended on our shipmates for blood donations in case of accidents and were pretty harsh towards those who may have tainted blood due to suspect behaviour whoring or worse homo bathhouses - no one is perfect...

He is a wounded warrior:

As a Navy SEAL, Crenshaw was awarded two Bronze Star Medals, the Purple Heart, and the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal with valor. He medically retired from military service in 2016 with the rank of lieutenant commander.[17]

Crenshaw lost his right eye in 2012 during his third deployment when he was hit by an IED explosion in Afghanistan's Helmand Province. The blast destroyed his right eye, and he required surgery to save the vision in his left eye.[17] He remained in the Navy for four years after the injury, and served his fourth and fifth tours of duty in Bahrain and South Korea.[17]

For this, he earned my respect.

Unfortunately he appears to support same sex marriage - the Methodists Church near me does not fly a rainbow flag but many others do...

Crenshaw believes that government should not be involved in regulating marriage and has expressed support for the legalization of same-sex marriage.[74][75] In 2015, he took issue with people trying to suggest Christianity is as shocking and as violent as Islam, saying that “the worst thing modern Christianity stands for is anti-homosexual marriage, which is a far cry from sex slaves, sharia law and beheadings.

The Military stopped don't ask don't tell - as a submariner, we depended on our shipmates for blood donations in case of accidents and were pretty harsh towards those who may have tainted blood due to suspect behaviour whoring or worse homo bathhouses - no one is perfect...

He is a wounded warrior:

As a Navy SEAL, Crenshaw was awarded two Bronze Star Medals, the Purple Heart, and the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal with valor. He medically retired from military service in 2016 with the rank of lieutenant commander.[17]

Crenshaw lost his right eye in 2012 during his third deployment when he was hit by an IED explosion in Afghanistan's Helmand Province. The blast destroyed his right eye, and he required surgery to save the vision in his left eye.[17] He remained in the Navy for four years after the injury, and served his fourth and fifth tours of duty in Bahrain and South Korea.[17]

For this, he earned my respect.

Respect for his capabilities in combat, in the realm of warfare, sure. But he is still a sellout to foreign interests, like all these mainstream politicians. Looking to any of these people for hope in the future is quite futile. You must bring about your own reality where their lording doesn't hold sway.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
She is going to seize lots of party power/influence once the old rotting wood of the Dems is purged.

True, if Bernie sanders was a pretty woman with big boobs and great lips, his simp base would be huge and he would have been president 2 elections ago.

Unfortunately, AOC is a pretty woman version of Bernie Sanders with big boobs and great lips. When she goes for it, she will get it and whatever retarded flubs she says will be irrelevant. She may even leak her own nudes/sex tape to counter something outrageous like a 500% tax hike. She will also run on legalizing weed if no one has done it before her.

Athanasius

Pelican
This election has had the feel all along of something the Dems are trying to lose. Just an awful campaign, pushing VBM, no enthusiasm, a failing nominee, and a terrible VP choice in Harris. My only explanation for all this was that the oligarchs wanted to use the Covid shutdowns / hysteria and the riots would unsettle things to the point where people would throw up their hands and vote Biden, who would then be quickly replaced by the oligarchs' candidate (Harris).

kel

Pelican
I don't think it'll end up being AOC in the end, "the one". She'll remain popular among her millennial woman cohort, and she'll continue being an influencer, but the cold and hard fact is she's getting too old, a younger, more-biracial-and-bisexual model will come along who's been groomed for years and has all the social media bona fides and has a longer shelf-life ahead of her. AOC's best hope is to try to be the "mom" to this person and the next generation "squad" that forms around her.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
I don't think it'll end up being AOC in the end, "the one". She'll remain popular among her millennial woman cohort, and she'll continue being an influencer, but the cold and hard fact is she's getting too old, a younger, more-biracial-and-bisexual model will come along who's been groomed for years and has all the social media bona fides and has a longer shelf-life ahead of her. AOC's best hope is to try to be the "mom" to this person and the next generation "squad" that forms around her.

She still has lots of miles/years left to be considered a THOT in the political realm. Remember that politics is just show-business for ugly people.

Look at the contemporary THOTs we have had lately:

Sarah Palin
Kamala Harris
Tulsi Gabbard
Kristi Noem
Kyrsten Sinema

Some of that list is overrated as you just have attractive women who are not ugly/old as sin; the bar is very low. AOC still has like 20 years to be considered a THOT in the political realm. Also, no woman will get to high office solely off her looks, with men only half of the electorate she need some sort of charisma or popular policy positions to carry her to the finish line by gathering some female votes.

IMO, I don't think AOC is going to want to end up in the White House. She is a lightweight. But, her leveraging herself into a prominent role within the Senate is a powerbroker move and you'll outlast many 2-term POTUS while having a high degree of power. My take is she is angling for the Senate. That is her power-play.