The (destruction of) CNN thread

RIslander

Hummingbird
Breaking news from The Fake News Network... Apparently MH370 was not a twin jet engine 777 but rather a four engine turboprop C130. I didn't know Malaysian Airlines used military aircraft for civilian transport.

[attachment=39610]

Attachments

Bazzwaldo

Woodpecker
Taking the high moral ground when you get called out is pathetic, its the standard response from the (((media))) when they've been exposed
Their monopoly on opinion should be dismantled along with the same on Banks. (((Their))) infiltration of the democratic process is the driving force on both sides of the political spectrum resulting in the cultural marxist quagmire promoting political correctness, gender wars, mass immigration and crippling debt
One of many thousands of sources
http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/at...-zionist-companies-own-96-of-the-worlds-media

ChicagoFire

Kingfisher
+1

From the VD playbook: SJWs always lie, project, and double down. I don't remember if Vox got into the psychology but my pet theory is they're insane.

Bazzwaldo said:
Taking the high moral ground when you get called out is pathetic, its the standard response from the (((media))) when they've been exposed
Their monopoly on opinion should be dismantled along with the same on Banks. (((Their))) infiltration of the democratic process is the driving force on both sides of the political spectrum resulting in the cultural marxist quagmire promoting political correctness, gender wars, mass immigration and crippling debt
One of many thousands of sources
http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/at...-zionist-companies-own-96-of-the-worlds-media
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1024813964666986496

"CNN labeled people who heckled them like a sports team a “hate group.” This won’t help matters, and like “fake news,” a term invented by the media, it will backfire. People will start calling CNN a hate group.

It’s time to chill with the rhetoric."

RedPillUK

Pelican
Why don't they just ban CNN or even better stop doing so many press conferences and cancel these daily briefings. They're absolutely pointless.

You'll get some lefties like Suits complaining "NOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO THE PRESS. THEY ARE FRIENDS OF THE PEOPLE, HE IS JUST LIKE HITLER" but who cares.

Suits

RedPillUK said:
You'll get some lefties like Suits complaining "NOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO THE PRESS. THEY ARE FRIENDS OF THE PEOPLE, HE IS JUST LIKE HITLER" but who cares.
If you think that, you've obviously constructed an unassailable echo-chamber around yourself.

I lean left for two reasons:

• I believe in creating solutions, rather than trying to live in the past
  • I'd be embarrassed to be associated with modern day Republicans

However, I do have some extremely left-leaning acquaintances who eagerly embrace leftist doctrine. But even they, at least the well-informed ones, are disgusted by the extremely biased, anti-Trump reporting that has occurred over the last several years.

There's probably a massive contingent of people on the left who wouldn't give a damn if White House press briefings were permanently cancelled, just so long as the press was free to continue to investigate and report.

White House press briefings aren't constitutionally required -- they're just a gesture of good faith and largely unnecessary in this day and age, given the Internet.