The (destruction of) CNN thread

Maybe I'm late to this party, but wow, CNN is in chaos. Somebody needs to buy them, fire every single employee, and hire only conservatives. Would be a great business deal.

beta_plus

Pelican
Hail: It's what's for summer!

louiebeans said:
Sam Malone said:
0:25 - “Is it August in Colorado as well ?”

:laugh:

Bruh, how dumb is she?

:wtf:
Did you hear her voice? While I am no Barry White, it's lower than mine.

Side Note: We had hail in DC two or three weeks ago (not like that, probably the size of split peas). Any Yankee worth their salt knows that hail is a summer thing and for some reason is really bad out west.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I suspect much of the failure of the Left elite to control the narrative these last couple of years is the fallout from a kind of turf war between the MSM and Silicon Valley.

Open support from the MSM for the efforts of the Zuckopoly is an extremely worrying sign.

If they've hammered out some kind of treaty then things are about to ratchet up several levels on the fuckery scale.

Alex Jones faces a CNN commie censorhip rat and makes him cry - go to 08:00:

By the way - Alex Jones and infowars is banned off all platforms for life. Paul Joseph Watson also got a warning - and he will likely be gone too.

Sooner or later they will be coming for everyone.

Adonis

Pelican
Gold Member
No comment needed here.

CNN Ratings Collapse, Losing To Nickelodeon And Fox News

Trump's "fake news" nemesis, CNN, experienced a dramatic collapse in ratings last week compared to 2017.According to AdWeek, CNN viewership tumbled 41% in daytime TV ratings and tumbled 36% in primetime versus the same week last year.

"CNN ranked No. 6 across basic cable in total primetime viewers, and No. 5 in total day this past week. Despite the top 10 finishes, the network was -36 percent in primetime viewers, and -41 percent in total day viewers vs. the same week last year", AdWeek wrote.

DarkTriad

Ostrich
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
I suspect much of the failure of the Left elite to control the narrative these last couple of years is the fallout from a kind of turf war between the MSM and Silicon Valley.

Open support from the MSM for the efforts of the Zuckopoly is an extremely worrying sign.

If they've hammered out some kind of treaty then things are about to ratchet up several levels on the fuckery scale.
Good point, I hadn't thought of it like that. And this is just in preparation for midterms, I can only imagine what they're going to whip out in 2020.

SeaFM

Kingfisher
I can’t get over what a little faggot Oliver Darcy is and I can’t believe that all the tech giants are caving into pressure from little pansies like this.

The government has to be complicit. No other explanation makes any sense.