The destruction of modern day women

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
In the video of her walking you can feel the unhinged craziness when looking into her eyes. It honestly gave me chills seeing that. What a nutjob.
They hate themselves, that's why they hate the outside world and want to destroy it. It's a victim in demonic deception. We should pray for her, and try to not ridicule and judge too harshly. She's in the shackles of Satan and is in full desperation.

Anomaly

Robin
Trad Catholic
True, it's a survival trait for black women in the US, as there's no masculine presence in their life to take that role. So it's only logical and necessary indeed that first their mother takes the masculine role also, and they adopt it. Usually what we see is that when people are closer to the bottom socio-economically, the original natural gender roles are more pronounced, see the Third World but also in Western countries, not only because of religion and tradition, but just because that gives the best opportunity to make it through another day. Black America however is an exception to that rule since their communities are so much destroyed by design, taking away marriage, locking up black men as a business, the lack of opportunity in the ghettos, hip-hop incuding violence and crime, no upward mobility, no access to good schools etc, so that it's a downwards cascade, but without the usual situation that there's a man and woman teaming up to deal with the survival situation, and instead the woman has to do it by herself in many cases. That's the main reason I believe why by design the black community can never come up - because their internal structures even more than whitey have been imploded by design for decades.
Billions of dollars and work hours have been spent on programs trying to uplift blacks and there is still a gap between them and other groups, but no one can tell me what it will take for them to finally catch up or when it will happen.

Do you have protracted up-close experience with black women or blacks generally? I do. Thinking they are generally more competent and functional and make better decisions than white women because they’ve had to man up is flawed. I conclude this from my experience working alongside many of them for nearly two decades.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Billions of dollars and work hours have been spent on programs trying to uplift blacks and there is still a gap between them and other groups, but no one can tell me what it will take for them to finally catch up or when it will happen.

Do you have protracted up-close experience with black women or blacks generally? I do. Thinking they are generally more competent and functional and make better decisions than white women because they’ve had to man up is flawed. I conclude this from my experience working alongside many of them for nearly two decades.
Billions of dollars have also been spent on spreading HipHop to destroy their moral fibre, lobbying for private prisons so that they can take black men in as cattle, propaganda that they're victims and will never amount to nothing, and advertising for abortion of which black people are the biggest client. It's all a business man. The goal of the system is to set them up against whitey, while making sure their entire baseline, their entire foundation of any moral/family/stable structure is permanently destroyed, so they always keep in the vicious cycle of the poverty and crime ridden ghetto, without serious chance of moving up.

The goal is not to truly better their situation, just like the migrants in Europe, they're just a battering ram to further divide the masses. Surely there's personal responsibility to a degree too, but it's easy talking for someone like me who grew up in a middle class family never missed a meal on the table or a vacation during the holiday season, comparing that to someone who grows up in a single mother household, in abject poverty, with destructive information through Hiphop coming in all the time, drugs all around, crime all around, trauma all around, tension all around, all your friends criminals because that's just the way it is, you don't know any better so you end up doing the same thing, probably we would've been doing exactly that when we were in their shoes.

I get it, I have my problems as well with the migrant masses here in Europe, but I see the bigger picture in how the regime uses them effectively to create crime and discord between the groups in society, by design, so that the rulers will remain that forever while we fight each other. There's a way bigger picture going on here.

So to bring it full circle, there's no way around that to take in as major factors contributing to in this case the masculine, hostile, ''I'mma be an independent queen boss'' perspective many black (young) women nowadays sadly have towards men in general.

Anomaly

Robin
Trad Catholic
Billions of dollars have also been spent on spreading HipHop to destroy their moral fibre, lobbying for private prisons so that they can take black men in as cattle, propaganda that they're victims and will never amount to nothing, and advertising for abortion of which black people are the biggest client. It's all a business man. The goal of the system is to set them up against whitey, while making sure their entire baseline, their entire foundation of any moral/family/stable structure is permanently destroyed, so they always keep in the vicious cycle of the poverty and crime ridden ghetto, without serious chance of moving up.

The goal is not to truly better their situation, just like the migrants in Europe, they're just a battering ram to further divide the masses. Surely there's personal responsibility to a degree too, but it's easy talking for someone like me who grew up in a middle class family never missed a meal on the table or a vacation during the holiday season, comparing that to someone who grows up in a single mother household, in abject poverty, with destructive information through Hiphop coming in all the time, drugs all around, crime all around, trauma all around, tension all around, all your friends criminals because that's just the way it is, you don't know any better so you end up doing the same thing, probably we would've been doing exactly that when we were in their shoes.

I get it, I have my problems as well with the migrant masses here in Europe, but I see the bigger picture in how the regime uses them effectively to create crime and discord between the groups in society, by design, so that the rulers will remain that forever while we fight each other. There's a way bigger picture going on here.

So to bring it full circle, there's no way around that to take in as major factors contributing to in this case the masculine, hostile, ''I'mma be an independent queen boss'' perspective many black (young) women nowadays sadly have towards men in general.
This is all true.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Bit of a twist, but apparantly this has to be done nowadays as a man to stand any chance in legal court. If you marry for the state, especially in a secular marriage, you're absolutely retarded. I'd only consider marrying for the Church, with the only possibility of maybe extending it to the state in an extremely safeguarded situation where my wife for example would be super religious, strong pressure from family never to divorce, strong community pressure etc, so that the chance of that happening would be limited to the absolute nihilio or supremely close to it.

FlzhwHnWQAE0Y7i

Seadog

Woodpecker
"I'm an insufferable woke piece of work who is brainwashed by the system, but the problem still lies with men who cannot man up to marry me after I hit the wall"

This is what kills me. "If you tell me what to think, how to act, the politics to have, or even have an opinion on my actions in things that directly involve you (ie kids), then you're a monster, misogynist, and probably a racist.

...At the same time: If you don't think this way, don't act this way, don't have these politics, and don't do what the I and the state compel you to do despite wanting nothing to do with it (ie child support) then you're a monster, misogynist, and probably a racist.

I think the left's principled stance can be best summed up as: "whatever benefits me now in this specific situation - which could be the absolute opposite tomorrow if a minor detail changes"

Yeagerist

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
This is what kills me. "If you tell me what to think, how to act, the politics to have, or even have an opinion on my actions in things that directly involve you (ie kids), then you're a monster, misogynist, and probably a racist.

...At the same time: If you don't think this way, don't act this way, don't have these politics, and don't do what the I and the state compel you to do despite wanting nothing to do with it (ie child support) then you're a monster, misogynist, and probably a racist.

I think the left's principled stance can be best summed up as: "whatever benefits me now in this specific situation - which could be the absolute opposite tomorrow if a minor detail changes"
Rant incoming

The entirety of the progressive Left ideology just boils down into shaping the world around the whims and delusions of modern secular women. I've realized this over the years that butting heads with liberals over the Internet didn't really consist of a battle of ideas but simply trying to justify one's own position towards liberal women. Everytime feminists attack somebody online they're acting as if they're the prosecutor, judge and jury all at once, and they treat other people as if daring to disagree and disturb their worldview is a heinous crime.

It's a big shock to me just how much hatred of men has been rendered normalized and casual on the part of women of many ages, ranging from teenage K-Pop + anime fans to middle-aged divorcees. And it's not even over things like [email protected]€ or abuse; it's like they are not happy that we young men get to have our own spaces or enjoy stuff like video games or history or punk music.

I've seen plenty of times the phrase "grown men" is used as an insult by these women, as if we deserve to be purged from the face of the earth as undesirable elements in their sight.

There's also a few incidents of TikTok women in gyms recording some dude that just happens to pass by or take a glance at them, and then they make it out like he's being a creep or even committing harassment. Luckily these narcissistic scum get called out in social media.

So forgive me if I experience Schadenfreude at the fact that these women will end up bitter and lonely later in life, with no self-respecting man willing to marry them. And if anyone brings up that it's not their fault deep inside, these women have plenty of opportunities seeing alternative viewpoints and criticism of their worldview and esp. their behavior—and thus a lot of chances to examine their own life and turn themselves around. More often than not, it'll be too late for them when they finally wake up and humble themselves. Or their best chance is with a middle-aged man their age, with kids from a previous marriage or something.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
I think these women deserve our compassion, especially those fallen blue-haired souls.

Most of us grow up in a society that denies the existence of God. The result is a deep existential fear.

For example, if there is no God, how are we different from pigs? We're 95% "genetically" the same, aren't we? Are we better than pigs? Or chickens? What do we live for? Pleasure? Excitement? To create a "better world"? Since there is nothing beyond the earthly, they're susceptible to anything seemingly transcendent. "To create a better world". Creating a better society. Dreamy images where everyone laughs, enjoys themselves and feels respected. Like in the Barbie movie.

That's hard.

That's why some are jumping on a bandwagon that has more to offer than just amusement. Like equal rights, BLM, climate or whatever the rulers come up with.

In a godless society, half run after pleasure, the other half run after a societal goal.

But I don't think God has forgotten them, I think he's calling them to himself. Does he want these female souls to be broken, sad, angry or on drugs?

While these same girls could be beacons of light?

What Jesus says in Luke when he goes to Jerusalem:

41 When he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42 and said, "If only you knew on this day what will bring you peace-but now it's hidden from your eyes. 43 Days will come upon you when your enemies will build a wall against you and surround you on all sides and shut you in. 44 They'll smash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They'll not leave one stone upon another, because you haven't recognized the time when God has come to you."

Jesus weeps.

Let's just pray for these girls. I believe they feel a deep despair. When they go to doctors with millions to get antidepressants, it's a sign that they're suffering greatly and know no way out.

P.s. This is sometimes easier said than done. When I see some of the girls in this thread acting like self-congratulatory monsters on TikTok or Instagram, it's hard to feel kindness. But when I imagine these girls trying to fall asleep at night, staring at the ceiling for two hours before taking their sleeping pills to numb themselves, then waking up at 7am to plaster their faces and shape their masks for the day, it's easier for me to feel compassion. I've seen in my own life that this is a common thing for many women.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I was listening to Andrew Anglin and Paul Town on a podcast they did just last week. I am impressed with Anglin as he has turned more towards Christianity but at the same time has a lot of secular scientific backing from his past as well. And they discussed the modern day woman situation in more detail and brought up some points I never considered.

Men evolved to protect the tribe. And that could be in war (competition) or simply farming/workmanship and honing a craft that was necessary for tribal survival. And for men our lives are compartmentalized. Part of our focus and time is dedicated to this craft, or to competition, which is why we love sports so much. Seeing/experiencing competition. And another part of our focus is on family/women.

But for women, their entire being is based on family, which at the end is based on attracting a man and keeping a man, so she can have kids with the man. And then keeping the man around to protect the kids. At the end of the day women have evolved to be completely dependent upon men. So for women, their only relationship to the world is through their ability to attract and keep a man, which is through sex.

Which is why when you argue with a man, even a low T liberal man, they will still try to use some form of logic or reasoning for their beliefs. And many will eventually admit if they are wrong or compromise. For women, once they are proven wrong, it then goes to personal attacks to try to belittle the men. Because these men are going against what they believe is best for the tribe, as they were lied to by the media about this, and they primitively need to have this man put back into line or kicked out. They can only relate to their political ideas via what they are told and then hash it out to the people in the form of shame and sexual exploitation.

This is a great explanation for why women, when it comes to very important topics that are very effective in their lives, will fight tooth and nail to make their own lives even more miserable. And when they lose the argument they turn to size of sexual organs or lack of sexual interest from women as their last hope in winning the debate.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
This is sometimes easier said than done. When I see some of the girls in this thread acting like self-congratulatory monsters on TikTok or Instagram, it's hard to feel kindness.

These women, with all their bitterness, are going to become a danger to society

At the end of the day women have evolved to be completely dependent upon men.

I agree, we need to pray for everyone. The problem is that as a matter of pragmatism, it does us no good in this world (in our view and spiritual state it does though, yes), and as men we seek solutions. Praying won't make them get to the gym, eat better, or want to get married in their 20s, lol. Perhaps there is no solution, I know, but I still have to live another ~50 years presumably. And although I have my faults and probably missed out on certain possibilities over time, the life/society we inherited from a family point of view was sabotaged. Bitter women don't help that - they make things even worse. There are all sorts of people telling them what will make things better, but won't humble themselves to follow that advice, or act in a reasonable fashion. Or tell young women that this society is BS, nonsense, and emphasizes all the wrong things. I'll point this out in vain sometimes, and it's just a stupid exercise - they won't change. Worse yet, they'll argue. I'm arguing more for the men that have really been locked out, since I can get some women in the west, but largely don't feel like any of them are worth time and commitment. If you've been successful in your life, how are aging, disagreeable women going to better it? They won't. And without age gaps, again, the only option is a country where wealth isn't around every corner.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
I agree, we need to pray for everyone. The problem is that as a matter of pragmatism, it does us no good in this world (in our view and spiritual state it does though, yes), and as men we seek solutions. Praying won't make them get to the gym, eat better, or want to get married in their 20s, lol. Perhaps there is no solution, I know, but I still have to live another ~50 years presumably. And although I have my faults and probably missed out on certain possibilities over time, the life/society we inherited from a family point of view was sabotaged. Bitter women don't help that - they make things even worse. There are all sorts of people telling them what will make things better, but won't humble themselves to follow that advice, or act in a reasonable fashion. Or tell young women that this society is BS, nonsense, and emphasizes all the wrong things. I'll point this out in vain sometimes, and it's just a stupid exercise - they won't change. Worse yet, they'll argue. I'm arguing more for the men that have really been locked out, since I can get some women in the west, but largely don't feel like any of them are worth time and commitment. If you've been successful in your life, how are aging, disagreeable women going to better it? They won't. And without age gaps, again, the only option is a country where wealth isn't around every corner.
I don't share your pessimism in this.

I agree with you on a societal level, but we live on a micro level. We're all 1 person.

And if you're joyful in your faith, if you make your confessions, stay away from sin as much as possible and you're loving as a husband, you're a blessing for them.

Every little girl plays with dolls, that is what they're, and they long to have a little baby and take care of it. To have time to take care of the children. Make sure that a house is a home. To sit in church with a few babies.

A small minority of girls may find pleasure in blue hair, a marketing job, hookups with Tinder boys, and glueing themselves to the sidewalk. The red media can make propaganda all they want, but that won't change the truth.

You're a scarce commodity, man. Have faith in Christ, in reality, and in yourself.

They're at a dead end street, you have the opportunity to save one from hell and give her meaning and joy in life.

Virgil

Pigeon
Protestant
I think these women deserve our compassion, especially those fallen blue-haired souls.

Most of us grow up in a society that denies the existence of God. The result is a deep existential fear.

For example, if there is no God, how are we different from pigs? We're 95% "genetically" the same, aren't we? Are we better than pigs? Or chickens? What do we live for? Pleasure? Excitement? To create a "better world"? Since there is nothing beyond the earthly, they're susceptible to anything seemingly transcendent. "To create a better world". Creating a better society. Dreamy images where everyone laughs, enjoys themselves and feels respected. Like in the Barbie movie.

That's hard.

That's why some are jumping on a bandwagon that has more to offer than just amusement. Like equal rights, BLM, climate or whatever the rulers come up with.

In a godless society, half run after pleasure, the other half run after a societal goal.

But I don't think God has forgotten them, I think he's calling them to himself. Does he want these female souls to be broken, sad, angry or on drugs?

While these same girls could be beacons of light?

What Jesus says in Luke when he goes to Jerusalem:

Jesus weeps.

Let's just pray for these girls. I believe they feel a deep despair. When they go to doctors with millions to get antidepressants, it's a sign that they're suffering greatly and know no way out.

P.s. This is sometimes easier said than done. When I see some of the girls in this thread acting like self-congratulatory monsters on TikTok or Instagram, it's hard to feel kindness. But when I imagine these girls trying to fall asleep at night, staring at the ceiling for two hours before taking their sleeping pills to numb themselves, then waking up at 7am to plaster their faces and shape their masks for the day, it's easier for me to feel compassion. I've seen in my own life that this is a common thing for many women.
There's no immediate, clear-cut solution to approach this problem, since this is unprecedented in human history. I think this calls for a combination of having compassion and drawing the line when needed. We should pray for these women who are lost, but at the same time it's not cruel for us to turn them down as potential wives. Liberal women want the pleasure but not the responsibility of free will or agency, which I think is the core of all the destructive behavior they're displaying. In some ways, it's like disciplining a spoiled brat, which they might as well be inside.

Which is why when you argue with a man, even a low T liberal man, they will still try to use some form of logic or reasoning for their beliefs. And many will eventually admit if they are wrong or compromise. For women, once they are proven wrong, it then goes to personal attacks to try to belittle the men. Because these men are going against what they believe is best for the tribe, as they were lied to by the media about this, and they primitively need to have this man put back into line or kicked out. They can only relate to their political ideas via what they are told and then hash it out to the people in the form of shame and sexual exploitation.

This is a great explanation for why women, when it comes to very important topics that are very effective in their lives, will fight tooth and nail to make their own lives even more miserable. And when they lose the argument they turn to size of sexual organs or lack of sexual interest from women as their last hope in winning the debate
Even low T commie soy boys still rank below women in terms of propaganda privilege. Unless they're hopelessly given to homosexuality or effeminate behavior, part of them still wants to fulfill his masculine imperative—and that will never be achieved by being a servant of feminists. A soy boy getting red-pilled kicks off a process of him radically changing his life towards becoming the man he is expected to be.

Women who often resort to "small d!¢k" or "incel" results act like they're the last women on earth, but that is a subconscious admission that sexual access is the only thing of value that they can offer to men. Take note that women are also insecure about flat chests or narrow hips other parts of themselves, to the point that they end up suffering from body dysmorphia and go obese or dangerously scrawny. It's pretty much a projection of their internal misery and insecurity, and left-wing Ideology merely serves as a conduit.

In the end, the surest way for them to become secure and happy is to take humility and admit that they need a man, but it'll be easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle, as the Lord says figuratively.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
There's no immediate, clear-cut solution to approach this problem, since this is unprecedented in human history. I think this calls for a combination of having compassion and drawing the line when needed. We should pray for these women who are lost, but at the same time it's not cruel for us to turn them down as potential wives. Liberal women want the pleasure but not the responsibility of free will or agency, which I think is the core of all the destructive behavior they're displaying. In some ways, it's like disciplining a spoiled brat, which they might as well be inside.
I agree.

And it's fine right? Most probably these women won't like you as well.

I think the problem among men is just as big as the problem among women. And when men blame women and women blame men for their situation in my opinion it's fear.

Imagine being a girl discovering life, the media talking about fun hookups, installing Tinder, having sex as advertised with a few men, loosing virginity, being ghosted, feeling soul crushed, ashamed, which is logical. What's their way out? They could blame all men (which is understandable) or they could go another path. Feel their approach was wrong, wondering what is the right approach then, learning about Christ, seeing there is another road to take, getting convinced, getting baptized, going to confession to restore the union with God and the world.

The first path, resentment, is easy, instant gratification, me good, they bad, but we deeply down know this is not the truth.

The second path is long and winding. For many people it takes years. (at least it did for me)

Liberal is not a category in my opinion, I would rather say they are girls burdened with false beliefs, and as described they are often the most resentful, because the see no way out of the mess they are in. (Same goes for guys)

Anyhow I would not advice you to go after these women, as they probably have a long road to take (if they ever take it)

And I don't think it's unprecedented. Man has always been burdened by false beliefs. Young boys in England were so influenced by propaganda in WW1 they died in muddy trenches by the 100.000s. Girls were encouraging boys to fight. There were always girls and men trapped with lust. The devil has always been at work. In Sodom & Gomorrah the perverts ruled.

I think sin is of all ages, only the form changes, the essence is the same.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I agree with you on a societal level, but we live on a micro level. We're all 1 person.
Yes, but the logic that covid is 50-50 for you, you live or you die, is the same type of silly thinking. The society creates the conditions for you to be successful, or not. It's not 50-50 for any given person, on any issue, like the simpletons think.
They're at a dead end street, you have the opportunity to save one from hell and give her meaning and joy in life.
The old forum would know better than to try to be capn' save-a-ho. It doesn't mean girls or women are necessarily at fault, by the way, it means that men decide whether it's worth the effort to commit and attempt to transform. I can be virtuous and even in part self sacrificing, but I am not Jesus Christ and I do not save - and even with our Lord the recipient needs to accept the salvation and be obedient. Correct?
I think this calls for a combination of having compassion and drawing the line when needed.

A soy boy getting red-pilled kicks off a process of him radically changing his life towards becoming the man he is expected to be.

As @Virgil states, the real issue here is that ultimately, right or wrong, sad or not (regarding family and procreation), the solution is men checking out and/or large numbers of men disappearing/dying. That's just the reality of the world and has been shown in previous cycles and throughout history. Men checking out without women losing "work" does little, because women show how little regard they have for men if they have a baseline or minimum degree of material/resources for survival. Men checking out or dying from war or plague or whatever, destroying economies, which then requires women to seek the few men left that can provide - now that's what works. And that's how we evolved - whether we like it or not.

Women in the modern day largely aren't worth a guy's time (certainly a commitment), that is, any guy that has accomplished anything. When you exclude six figure, six foot tall, and six pack guys (I know not a lot, but certainly a fairly high number of guys are actually close to this given how relatively indifferent women are to physical things) even from the pool of possible above average or young women, you'll get no such men to commit. Everyone has his own view of his own particular rating but my opinion is that it isn't the margins that matter at all, certainly they've been a fait accompli for the last 30 years. That means sadly that most men that visit this forum and see how much the game is rigged against them (little to no chance) will keep longing for yesteryear that hasn't existed for 50 years, at least, probably much longer. And that things haven't, and won't change. If a male 7 can barely find a female 6 or higher, how is a 4 or 5 gonna do anything? For that reason, the change to the forum focus on God of course is a good thing. But it doesn't do much to stop T from flowing through 20-40 year old veins (and what if in good shape throughout 40s and even 50s? lol). The issue is that the society is still the society, and the reason we got to this stage is that our society is Godless. What happens in those societies? They decline, men check out, and the spiral continues until some light at the end of the tunnel appears. Sadly for humans, that usually means your generation (or two, gasp!) is skipped: sorry, do not pass go, do not collect your $200.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
What does this say? No matter what social conventions there are, biology/(evolutionary) psychology aka who we were designed to be cannot be erased. Even the most lefto will expect a man to step up when problems arise, a man comes up on the street and starts a fight, or has to carry heavy stuff. Who we are will overwrite who we are supposed to be every single time.