The destruction of modern day women

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
The modern woman is taking on the curse of man, which is essentially endless toiling of a cursed field that the man does in sorrow so his family don't have to - something women were not designed to do.

It's no wonder they have to go out the back and cry.
Ironically, my grandmother and her friends of the so called "greatest generation" (from the 1920s) were far more confident, strong, and independent than any modern feminist. They dressed well, held themselves high, looked you in the eye, could make pleasant conversation, smiled and laughed often, were witty but not sarcastic.

I treasure every moment I spent with her, her friends also. It's tragic what they've done to our society. At least we still have some old films to remind us. Just watched a Cary Grant.

TCOCBR18

Robin
Orthodox
I completely agree, Max Roscoe, cultural depictions of women in the pre-feminist era are always with dignity.
So I'm working a night shift right now. Usually I'm alone in an office for most of the night, but tonight there are two women with me. One of these women I knew to be a staunchly churchgoing evangelical Protestant, the other a Muslim.

So I was kind of surprised by the conversation that just unfolded here at work in the last half hour. This evangelical woman, who seemed to be highly traditional and conservative-Christian in every other thing she talked about, suddenly sprang up with a most ferocious pro-choice proclamation, including how men just want to control women and men should have no opinion at all on "women's bodies". And the Muslim was agreeing wholeheartedly, and they began feeding off of each other in a whole long feminist dialogue that just checked off every box you can imagine. I have been informed now that religious extremists in America want to take us "backwards" on women's rights, and I have even learned that it is imperative for "educated people" to reach out to "brainwashed" women in traditional countries and teach them about how they can be empowered.
I only very minimally participated in their conversation. It was really something.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Women don't live in reality. They keep themselves in delusion, they keep each other in delusion, society purports the illusion. When the ships crash in their 30s, it's usually too late. If you're let's say 32, and you hit the wall and realize all you believe in is a crock of poison, and then you have to move around, when you're done changing your belief system 180 degrees you're 3 years further. Then you've got to find the right guy, get to know each other, all has to work out with getting pregnant, the pregnancy has to be working out, by the time you possibly have your first child you're 38. And that's when all goes perfectly. If there's one hickup, you're done.

Suffering is the only thing that moves the needle of life, and for men we hit the wall in our early 20s as we realize that we've been living in delusion as we see that we don't get results in life being as weak minded as we are, and then no status, no respect, no appreciation, certainly no woman, no family, no financial successes etc due to the weak mindsets we have. For women, they go through their 20s easy and then go through that same process in their 30s. As men we have the advantage that we have more time to turn it around, but it takes time, I'm more than 6 years in since coming from bluepill into PUA, red pill, then Christ etc, and I'm still moving my belief system a bit every day to get to that 180 degree opposite of where I was.

Also it does take courage to come out with this. That she is cowering to feminism and other women to a degree is only normal, women are completely conflict avoidant and will always do anything not to upset others, which has been called women have greater ''social intelligence'' than men, but in reality it's just a better intelligence to avoid conflict, although they do see social cues better than men for sure. So expecting a woman to come out 180 degrees and denounce all society is like expecting a bunny to attack a lion, it's pretty impossible due to the nature of women. They don't have the mental nor physical capacity to get into a conflict and defend their idea with force, so that's critical to understand in female behavior. That's also, to wrap it up, why men come way easier to the red pill than women, as for women it's even more difficult to change their belief system around as they're not independent thinkers like many men are, looking for truth/conquering things/how reality works, women don't have that appeal at all and they just follow the strongest actor in the environment, which is the state and by extension the regime and Satan right now. Women have no problem with living in cognitive dissonance and saying one thing and doing the other at the same time, that's how they deal with different perspectives that are being thrown at them. They can easily say of course I believe in equality, while at the same time being disgusted with a man that wants to be equal to them, hence not giving him a chance whatsoever. So when reading such articles from women, always keep these dynamics into account as you decipher what the true message is. Above all, look at her actions not her words, the words of a woman absolutely don't mean anything as she'll cower to pressure and state it more politically correct at least than she really thinks, or rather feels, as women don't think but feel and come to conclusions that way.
Very true. I think it gets to a point where the realization of having wasted ones childbearing years is simply too much to bear. The fact that ––barring certain interventions––the loss is irrevocable, is such a painful thing to accept that we men don't really fully understand it. In any case, they do everything else rather than face that pain, and they just live this jaded existence. This type of woman, which is becoming all too common nowadays, is remarkable because they will actively misguide younger generations. They'll keep telling themselves they lived the right way, they keep believing the lie and deluding themselves, and then they deceive other young women so they make the same mistakes as themselves.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
So I was kind of surprised by the conversation that just unfolded here at work in the last half hour. This evangelical woman, who seemed to be highly traditional and conservative-Christian in every other thing she talked about, suddenly sprang up with a most ferocious pro-choice proclamation, including how men just want to control women and men should have no opinion at all on "women's bodies". And the Muslim was agreeing wholeheartedly, and they began feeding off of each other in a whole long feminist dialogue that just checked off every box you can imagine. I have been informed now that religious extremists in America want to take us "backwards" on women's rights, and I have even learned that it is imperative for "educated people" to reach out to "brainwashed" women in traditional countries and teach them about how they can be empowered.
I only very minimally participated in their conversation. It was really something.

This is why women are forbidden to be the head of a Church. It's hard to say this without seeming condescending but women are one step removed from logic and reason (which are facets of Gods character). The hierarchy is God > Man > Women.

There is an analogy from the manosphere - Women is like water poured into a glass. She takes the form of her environment.
Mans role is to provide the form in which she conforms to.

Adam was given Eve so that Gods nature could be better known. Adam is supposed to mimic the relationship between himself and God, and treat woman in the way that God treats him. For example, the way one can better understand the faithfulness of God is to be married.

Through secularization and extreme modern ideology the devil has usurped the hierarchy so that women compete against, and are combative towards men.

It's allowed by God for many reasons, one being that a combative disobedient confused Woman is a reflection of how Man appears in the eyes of God. It gives us an opportunity for deeper understanding of God and His love for us.

WaywardMan

Sparrow
Oriental Orthodox
There is an analogy from the manosphere - Women is like water poured into a glass. She takes the form of her environment.
This is backed by centuries of philosophy and ancient understanding.

If you've ever read Matthieu Pageau's book The Language of Creation, he straightforwardly lays out the two symbols of Man and Woman as Seed and Potential respectively (or rather, manifestations of the overall symbols of Heaven and Earth, respectively). In a very intuitive and understandable dichotomy, Man and Woman represent two distinct halves of something which is codependent: the Seed needs the potentiality and concreteness of the Earth to grow -- and without the Seed or Breath of spirit, the Earth is barren and formless ("void" you might say).

Link to a discussion if you're interested.

I need to pick that book back up again!

Pete345

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This is why women are forbidden to be the head of a Church. It's hard to say this without seeming condescending but women are one step removed from logic and reason (which are facets of Gods character). The hierarchy is God > Man > Women.

Adam was given Eve so that Gods nature could be better known. Adam is supposed to mimic the relationship between himself and God, and treat woman in the way that God treats him. For example, the way one can better understand the faithfulness of God is to be married.

Through secularization and extreme modern ideology the devil has usurped the hierarchy so that women compete against, and are combative towards men.

It's allowed by God for many reasons, one being that a combative disobedient confused Woman is a reflection of how Man appears in the eyes of God. It gives us an opportunity for deeper understanding of God and His love for us.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox

Great post and I agree. I think the frustrating thing is that many of us were collateral damage in this scenario, but it is also true that there are many people throughout time that were born into generations or scenarios quite similar, if we aren't too self centered and do understand history and context. My struggle in understanding it is that it is natural and good to have children but the modern struggle of dealing with women who only get humble (and have lost their bodies and gave their youth to other men) after becoming old and barely having any eggs left just seems so unnecessary. But as you said, logic and reason aren't there, so here we go posting again about it, knowing that reality obviously all too well (which is funny).

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Who said anything about getting with an easy woman? I am here for work and don't like the place. Not sure where you are coming from.
My apologies. I thought you meant you couldn't wait to get out and talk up the semi-nude women on the beach. It's not unusual to see first time posts like this.

I think I skimmed over your use of the word degeneracy, and without that, I thought you liked what you saw.

Again, my apologies

Yeagerist

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
I've been reading up on cases of liberal white female tourists being harassed by local men in certain non-white countries, in other words India and Islamic countries like Pakistan and Egypt. You know, those countries whose cultures are inherently hostile to Christendom and Western civilization. And every single time these white women attribute these incidents to the evils of the patriarchy and conservative norms instead of realizing that these behaviors are brought about by cultures hostile to their own people. Yet they will still keep voting to mass import men from these societies and bring along these dangerous behaviors that would harm them if they're vacationing on those places.

IMG_20221005_184354.jpg

whateverdude123

Chicken
Orthodox
My apologies. I thought you meant you couldn't wait to get out and talk up the semi-nude women on the beach. It's not unusual to see first time posts like this.

I think I skimmed over your use of the word degeneracy, and without that, I thought you liked what you saw.

Again, my apologies
Understandable an no worries, apologies accepted :)

ultralight_hiker

Sparrow
Protestant
It seems many women have lost their nurturing ability, as evidenced by the obsession with abortion, obviously. But even in other ways such as this below. How could women bring themselves to psychologically terrify and torture such innocence? It breaks my heart, and even more so now as a father of a 5 month old boy. Sick and degenerate.

Tweet language warning:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
It seems many women have lost their nurturing ability, as evidenced by the obsession with abortion, obviously. But even in other ways such as this below. How could women bring themselves to psychologically terrify and torture such innocence? It breaks my heart, and even more so now as a father of a 5 month old boy. Sick and degenerate.

Tweet language warning:

I've noticed the same. A strange obsession with abortion. We know abortion is a failsafe for women against bad reproductive choices, aka getting pregnant from a guy that's low on the socio-economic ladder and/or won't commit to her and/or it doesn't fit her lifestyle (which is 95%+ of abortions), but what bothers me is to see the ruthlessness of women when it comes to abortion. They often talk about killing their baby or babies in general like they're talking about the weather. A completely casual, matter of fact kind of conversation. About the thing that is most precious to a human being, let alone a woman, whose sole purpose is here to create life and nurture it. It's scary, weird, and honestly straight out demonic. I was triggered when yesterday I saw a vlog where a woman somewhat smilingly said about a series she was watching why don't they kill the babies because they have to survive from the apocalypse (it was a series about zombies or whatever, where apparantly a woman got a baby and that was a ''hindrance'' in that scenario). I wouldn't see a man coming up with this scenario, but in fact protect the baby at all costs. It's truly a weird world we live in when Satan's demonic forces are unleashed to the seemingly utmost.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Also, I'm starting to understand how deep the delusion is that's caused by Disney movies and the fairytales aligned to it. These fairytales, which originated mainly from the Grimm Brothers in the 19th century, were applicable in the old world order we knew, where you could have a more bluepill mindset, there were failsaves everywhere, communities, stability, order, security, family. So when you were told these stories, in which you'd get ideas like prince charming, the perfect happily ever ending, the prince that's coming to save you, all will just be alright, it wouldn't be that harmful because when you grew up, married and started a family, you would have a backup. Now however what happens is that many people, especially women, have this idea in their head due to the social conditioning that they can live their life whatever they want to do in their teens and 20s, then for a man prince charming on a whorse horse showing up at the horizon at 35, she'll have 2 children, a family and live happily ever after in the security of that man. But the reality is that no one is coming to save you, whether you're a male or female. Most modern day women are under this deception and it must be a dreadful experience to figure out in your 30s that prince charming and the perfect life and family isn't suddenly and certainly appearing. In the age where all the failsafes that I described have been taken away from women, they're truly taking the jump in full confidence without a safety net underneath, which leads to a deep fall in many cases sadly.

Easy_C

Peacock
Also, I'm starting to understand how deep the delusion is that's caused by Disney movies and the fairytales aligned to it. These fairytales, which originated mainly from the Grimm Brothers in the 19th century, were applicable in the old world order we knew, where you could have a more bluepill mindset, there were failsaves everywhere, communities, stability, order, security, family. So when you were told these stories, in which you'd get ideas like prince charming, the perfect happily ever ending, the prince that's coming to save you, all will just be alright, it wouldn't be that harmful because when you grew up, married and started a family, you would have a backup. Now however what happens is that many people, especially women, have this idea in their head due to the social conditioning that they can live their life whatever they want to do in their teens and 20s, then for a man prince charming on a whorse horse showing up at the horizon at 35, she'll have 2 children, a family and live happily ever after in the security of that man. But the reality is that no one is coming to save you, whether you're a male or female. Most modern day women are under this deception and it must be a dreadful experience to figure out in your 30s that prince charming and the perfect life and family isn't suddenly and certainly appearing. In the age where all the failsafes that I described have been taken away from women, they're truly taking the jump in full confidence without a safety net underneath, which leads to a deep fall in many cases sadly.

That itself is a bit of how deep the misconception runs. Most of those fairytales were well..."Grim". And they had messages other than the idea that everything will magically work out on their. Those stories have a significant "karma" element where foolish or selfless behavior has severe consequences.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
That itself is a bit of how deep the misconception runs. Most of those fairytales were well..."Grim". And they had messages other than the idea that everything will magically work out on their. Those stories have a significant "karma" element where foolish or selfless behavior has severe consequences.
That's interesting. Guess they carefully removed that from the films then, I can't remember that at least. But it seems logical, as stories of yesteryear always had deeper layers and lessons in it. But well accountability doesn't sell very well and if it would be that the goal of Disney from the getgo was to create a false reality through social conditioning, then it's logical to leave out the life lessons to a large extent at least.

TCOCBR18

Robin
Orthodox
Has anybody else noticed the proliferation of women who seemingly take pride in exclusively eating infantile foods? I met a very unattractive 26-year-old girl last night at work who talked about how she mostly only consumes dino nuggets and mac. And that was definitely not the first time I've heard things like that.