The destruction of modern day women

Akaky Akakievitch

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Has anybody else noticed the proliferation of women who seemingly take pride in exclusively eating infantile foods? I met a very unattractive 26-year-old girl last night at work who talked about how she mostly only consumes dino nuggets and mac. And that was definitely not the first time I've heard things like that.

It's not exclusively a female trait, I think it's just a modern trend shared by both men and women. I once knew a guy who's favourite food was pringles, and he only ate really plain basic things, like pasta or bread with ketchup. He functioned, somehow. It's a consequence of the insane modern diet and people tend to get addicted to the wrong type of sustenance. They essentially obey their gut after it's been conditioned from an early age through poor dieting choices from the parents, and the world around them that has "food" products teeming with toxic oils, additives and preservatives of all kinds. It takes a conscious decision to move beyond this but many don't seem to get to that point, and stay within this cocoon of infantile food choices that only compounds health issues in the long run.

Good_Shepherd

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
The animals in creation all have their place and role, we human beings also have our place and roles that we were made for, as children we submit to our parents too and a man and woman also have their God given seperate roles its important that we stick with it and respect God, even the angels have their place and roles, I dont think its going to end well in our modern society where the people are deliberatly going against this natural order, humility is so important

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic

This thread by Jewess Schroeder is disgusting, what a self centered pierce of gargage.

1 point she has: marriage is not what they tell you it is.

Most women grow up thinking there will be a prince coming out of nothing that will love every bit of them. A man who finds them more beautiful than any other woman on the planet. Who will do everything for them.

The jews at Disney did this, they replaced God with prince charming.

250103_1306697895182_243_300.jpegdevgeq9-9ab449be-ecab-4935-ae0c-1618d8b05439.jpeg

At last the women were set free from Gods pressure! If they could just find a prince charming everything would be amazing.

So men tried to become the man the jews convinced the girls they desire. Go to the gym, be strong, be charming, be masculine, wear a legging, a real life prince thereby making the desires of the woman his God.

download (1).jpeg

It's as jewish as can be, all these Disney movies are female centric, that's Jewish, all and everything revolves around the woman, the female desire, even in Tarzan it's about the female desire. The man is just prop in the stories.

Most Jewish communication evolves around this theme (the cinderella story) and the prince fighting for the black girl from the ghetto.

56801534_401.jpeg

This jewishness is making many men into sinners and extremely unhappy as (I think) it is break with Gods will. What Jesus taught us.

images.jpeg

Jesus invites us men to follow him. I personally think any other path will lead us to a life of sin, troubled, unhappy and dark.

Jews are the grand deceivers. Disney is not harmless entertainment. It's Jewish propaganda aimed at the most vulnerable. Making little girls denounce God for an imaginary Jewish prince who brings eternal happiness. Making a Christian sacred tie in marriage harder with every year of propaganda.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
This thread by Jewess Schroeder is disgusting, what a self centered pierce of gargage.

Most women grow up thinking there will be a prince coming out of nothing that will love every bit of them. A man who finds them more beautiful than any other woman on the planet. Who will do everything for them.

View attachment 49555View attachment 49556

To add one deeper layer, the interesting thing is that what I highlighted was the case to apt degree before the 60s. Guys were gallant, chivalrous, walking before the woman, opening doors, coming with flowers etc. However due to the release of hypergamy the guys that still do that, and are perfectly willing to love a woman for who she is and build a family with her, are punished. They are literally non existent for modern day women, except maybe when these women are in their 30s, have baggage, scratches all over the place, trauma, and then these guys can pick them up and take care for them for 60 years while not even getting the best of them. It's truly a tragedy. This is what I call the sack of gold versus the sack of stones: in the past as a man you would take on a sack of gold when you would marry a woman, meaning you'd get responsibility so a load, but also you got beautiful things and addition to your life in return. Now, with these women especially in their 30s, you get a sack of stones, the luggage and the load, without any value. And the ad absurdum is that these women, and society at large, will shame these men into not picking up that sack of stones, or if they say that they rather want the sack of gold, the asset to their life instead of a liability. Then these men are insecure, not grown up, can't handle a strong and independent woman etc. But while men use violence to get things done women use manipulation, we know that, so when this happens men must be prepared for it, as these women are trying to sell a rusty old car with scratches, torn apart leather, of which the motor is falling off consistently, that can only run 60 mph, and overall is a liability instead of an asset. Sadly many guys out of scarcity still fall for it as they don't see another choice, but it's truly a disastrous deal one sided value deal.

To make it complete, the Disney idea in my view proliferates indeed the I am special idea of a woman that is solipsistic and mostly thinks about herself anyway, and then add the dangerous curve that she'll think that a guy will pick her up at the end of the road at 35. And while there may be guys lining up to do so, often it will not be her first choice of quality, and she'll either end up alone and bitter or with a sub optimal man and bitter, which for both parties again will lead to disaster.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
A friend of my wife is looking for a husband now. Shes 25. 100k in student debt, emotional and family baggage, only wants "bubbly" men. Good luck...
Sack of stones versus sack of gold, there you have your real life example gents ;). And some goodwilling guy will pick her up and he'll get wrecked left right and center. Possibly it would've been me before I was red pill aware. Does she take children with her too? That's by the way the NO1 trap, if she brings children. I seriously cannot believe how guys accept all responsibility for another man's children, without having any authority. You'll always be the placefiller and she'll never respect you. She'll only be with you for the safety of the children, but once you try to discipline them it suddenly aren't your children. When the bill comes you are though. As I say she also can't respect you for it, for she knows only low level dudes without options take on this unfair burden. Once again a tragedy of modern times.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
She says she's in a happy marriage with kids...For some reason, I doubt her husband would agree. Or he's a soy doormat and that's why she's so upset.
Yeah probably. A woman's words don't matter anyway, look at the actions always. Women will always be in the middle, avoiding conflict, keeping their perceived social status up, being politically correct, so you make a correct observation likely.

ultralight_hiker

Sparrow
Protestant
Sack of stones versus sack of gold, there you have your real life example gents ;). And some goodwilling guy will pick her up and he'll get wrecked left right and center. Possibly it would've been me before I was red pill aware. Does she take children with her too? That's by the way the NO1 trap, if she brings children. I seriously cannot believe how guys accept all responsibility for another man's children, without having any authority. You'll always be the placefiller and she'll never respect you. She'll only be with you for the safety of the children, but once you try to discipline them it suddenly aren't your children. When the bill comes you are though. As I say she also can't respect you for it, for she knows only low level dudes without options take on this unfair burden. Once again a tragedy of modern times.
Forgot to mention, she also would strongly prefer to adopt lol.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
Forgot to mention, she also would strongly prefer to adopt lol.
I'm laughing, but in the end it's very sad to see her, and so many girls with her so misguided from the truth. Many of us were misguided for large parts of our life, these girls are too. Bubbly men and adopted kids will most probably only provide suffering. Young women have suffered great mental and spiritual damage from Jewish schooling, media and social media. We see their struggle, their unhappiness, their resentment, their frustration. Only when they accept truth a healing can start. I think only we can point them the road, and I think have to. I won't save them, but quite often I speak about God, about Jesus' teachings, also in the workplace, I hope a spark lights a flame.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm laughing, but in the end it's very sad to see her, and so many girls with her so misguided from the truth. Many of us were misguided for large parts of our life, these girls are too. Bubbly men and adopted kids will most probably only provide suffering. Young women have suffered great mental and spiritual damage from Jewish schooling, media and social media. We see their struggle, their unhappiness, their resentment, their frustration. Only when they accept truth a healing can start. I think only we can point them the road, and I think have to. I won't save them, but quite often I speak about God, about Jesus' teachings, also in the workplace, I hope a spark lights a flame.
Yes that's the point, women don't reflect themselves. It's very rare that a woman thinks to herself hey what caught I have done better myself. More likely she's putting responsibility on somebody else. I repeat, women rarely take accountibility. So indeed the only way out for them is to find a strong man to lead her out, but they rarely are out there. A woman coming to for example Orthodoxy from nothing like many here, is close to impossible. Diving into the depths and challenging and changing your worldview feels disastrously, and if you are led by your emotions, you're gonna avoid that as much as possible.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
Yes that's the point, women don't reflect themselves. It's very rare that a woman thinks to herself hey what caught I have done better myself. More likely she's putting responsibility on somebody else. I repeat, women rarely take accountibility. So indeed the only way out for them is to find a strong man to lead her out, but they rarely are out there. A woman coming to for example Orthodoxy from nothing like many here, is close to impossible. Diving into the depths and challenging and changing your worldview feels disastrously, and if you are led by your emotions, you're gonna avoid that as much as possible.
Agree, it's up to us men.

I think we can not compare women to ourselves, they can not be held to the same standards, God has shapen them this way, it was Eve who picked the fruit, but it's Adam that didn't stop her and while he knew her sin, also he listened ate the fruit she gave him.

To the woman he said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant

View attachment 49555View attachment 49556

At last the women were set free from Gods pressure! If they could just find a prince charming everything would be amazing.

So men tried to become the man the jews convinced the girls they desire. Go to the gym, be strong, be charming, be masculine, wear a legging, a real life prince thereby making the desires of the woman his God.

View attachment 49557

It's as jewish as can be, all these Disney movies are female centric, that's Jewish, all and everything revolves around the woman, the female desire, even in Tarzan it's about the female desire. The man is just prop in the stories.

Most Jewish communication evolves around this theme (the cinderella story) and the prince fighting for the black girl from the ghetto.

View attachment 49558

This jewishness is making many men into sinners and extremely unhappy as (I think) it is break with Gods will. What Jesus taught us.

View attachment 49559

Jesus invites us men to follow him. I personally think any other path will lead us to a life of sin, troubled, unhappy and dark.

Jews are the grand deceivers. Disney is not harmless entertainment. It's Jewish propaganda aimed at the most vulnerable. Making little girls denounce God for an imaginary Jewish prince who brings eternal happiness. Making a Christian sacred tie in marriage harder with every year of propaganda.

The images I see there are Snow White and I'm guessing Cinderella which is the film our society thinks of when the Prince Charming archetype is mentioned.

Snow White was made in 1937 and was first published by the Brothers Grimm back in 1812. Those guys were German. As for the Jews, there weren't any at Disney back then because Walt never would've hired them.

Secondly, the Cinderella story about finding a prince and marrying into royalty goes back to Greek times. There were also other versions of that story including one also by the Brothers Grimm who made the story popular.

While Jews are surely involved in the programming that comes out these days, these older films did not have their fingerprints on them. Prince Charming is nothing more than a woman's fantasy about going from rags to riches and finding a man who will love her above all other women. I don't see anything about it that suggests it's anti-God.