The destruction of modern day women

Aboulia

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The jews at Disney did this, they replaced God with prince charming.

Most women grow up thinking there will be a prince coming out of nothing that will love every bit of them. A man who finds them more beautiful than any other woman on the planet. Who will do everything for them.

Prince Charming isn't the God that's promoted, it's one of pride and self interest, if you're focused solely on yourself, you're dooming yourself to failure from the outset, as the individual is not the center of the universe. It's a modern problem, which affects both sexes. That woman's thread is only the sad state of secular society.
At last the women were set free from Gods pressure! If they could just find a prince charming everything would be amazing.
(assuming you're watching the original Disney version, not vouching for modern versions of Wokerella)

The story is healthy, modern women aren't instrospective due to the vanity of the age combined with massive simping, otherwise they'd realize Prince Charming didn't want the vain, obnoxious, loud, brutish stepsisters (who are displayed in the movie as fat and ugly because that's what their character reflected), and desired the humble, meek, and feminine Cinderella. If you're not Cinderella, don't expect Prince Charming, and if you think you deserve Prince Charming, you're not Cinderella.

If there's any subversiveness in it, it would be if it was insinuated "and they lived happily ever after". It's been a long time since I've seen the movie, so I can't remember.

Optimus Princeps

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Forgot to mention, she also would strongly prefer to adopt lol.
I've met a few women who are very against having kids and really want to adopt kids instead. I've always told them straight up when they said that how stupid they are and how any guy who marries them will want to have their own kids, but they don't seem to get it. My thinking is that a woman who believes this has some sort of deep-seated self-hatred for herself to the point where she does not feel she's worthy to even pass on her genes.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
The images I see there are Snow White and I'm guessing Cinderella which is the film our society thinks of when the Prince Charming archetype is mentioned.

Snow White was made in 1937 and was first published by the Brothers Grimm back in 1812. Those guys were German. As for the Jews, there weren't any at Disney back then because Walt never would've hired them.

Secondly, the Cinderella story about finding a prince and marrying into royalty goes back to Greek times. There were also other versions of that story including one also by the Brothers Grimm who made the story popular.

While Jews are surely involved in the programming that comes out these days, these older films did not have their fingerprints on them. Prince Charming is nothing more than a woman's fantasy about going from rags to riches and finding a man who will love her above all other women. I don't see anything about it that suggests it's anti-God.
Thanks, to react on you and to give a counterargument:

Grimm wrote down these folkish tales in the start of the 19th century. Texts were sent to the brothers by women from higher circles.

The stories gained popularity in romanticism. First we have the French revolution, then romanticism, romanticism is a break with God. The French revolution has been this turning point in history where we move from God to the individual experience in which romanticism fits perfectly.

The Romantic movement gave rise to New England Transcendentalism, which portrayed a less restrictive relationship between God and Universe. The new philosophy presented the individual with a more personal relationship with God. Transcendentalism and Romanticism appealed to Americans in a similar fashion, for both privileged feeling over reason, individual freedom of expression over the restraints of tradition and custom. It often involved a rapturous response to nature. It encouraged the rejection of harsh, rigid Calvinism, and promised a new blossoming of American culture.

90% of the people couldn't read around 1850, this romanticism was an elite movement, the peasantry wasn't watching these paintings or reading these books.

Film in the 20th century provided a new tool of communication to the peasantry. Christians had almost no control in this industry, as we almost see no Christian references. Most people don't read books regularly, but most people have seen snow white.

In the movies the princes never kneel for God, but they kneel for the girls. This is subversive imagery in my opinion. God is oppression, "romantic love" is freedom. This is romanticism.

The Jewish fingerprints, we see all across the french revolution, romanticism and the revival of romanticism in the 20th century which we see depicted in these kind of movies and most of the movies we grew up with.

In the romantic period early 19th century "equal" rights for Jews all across Europe were fixed. In most European courts the More Judaico was abolished.

Ofcourse it is not 1 evil man sucking his pinky, thinking of evil ways to subvert the population, Jews and Christians were and are also children of their times.

I think this lady words it very well.
For women, it is easy to see all the faults in a man and wish he would act as the “Prince Charming” in every fairy-tale does. But we must stop and ask ourselves: from where does our perspective come? Are we allowing the fairy-tale definition of love taint our biblical perspective? Are we wanting a man to worship us more than our Savior? Do we tend to resist the way that God – Who created marriage – calls the husband and wife to different roles within their marriage? God’s ways are always better than anything we could dream up ourselves.

A man was never meant to be a woman’s “knight in shining armor” as a surrogate Savior. Christ died to take that role of Savior on Himself! A husband was never meant to be a woman’s number one desire or dream fulfillment; wives were created to love the Lord foremost and to find our fulfillment in no one else but Him! A godly man will love his wife passionately and lead her to Him in order to bring glory to God.
Source

It's hard to rethink what is so widely spread around us, what is so normal.

I think many of the childhood stories which feel so warm for us, good memories watching these with our siblings and parents, are not so harmless as they seemed.

Especially in this topic. This forum was created to generate appreciation, to turn yourself in a modern prince charming generating feelings of desire in women.

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
I'm surprised there is no mention of the fall of Western women in the Bible. You'd think that somewhere in Revelation, there would be some passage talking about the great horrors we would witness in our time.

And the women fell victim to persuasion
Tattoos covered their bodies from head to toe
Gluttony took hold of their minds
Sixes believed they were eights
The men's faces grew long
They walked alongside loneliness
The sun falling on their hopes and dreams

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
I'm surprised there is no mention of the fall of Western women in the Bible. You'd think that somewhere in Revelation, there would be some passage talking about the great horrors we would witness in our time.

And the women fell victim to persuasion
Tattoos covered their bodies from head to toe
Gluttony took hold of their minds
Sixes believed they were eights
The men's faces grew long
They walked alongside loneliness
The sun falling on their hopes and dreams
It's there and I'll use it to teach my son and daughter (where appropriate) about proper behavior.

The list is long:

- Sodom and Gomorrah, the wife turned around to see her beloved "New York City, San Fran, LA, or Miami" and she was turned into a salt pillar. It covers the homosexual part too.

- Potiphar's wife (Fake MeToo, I'd say up to 85% are fake stories, all lies)

- Jezebel

- Proverbs 6:25,26
25 Do not lust in your heart for her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes.
26 For the levy of the prostitute is poverty, and the adulteress preys upon your very life.

- For those that would say "but the following in Ezekiel is allegorical", ok, whatever
If you dare to read or re-read, Ezekiel 23 and 24, "Two Adulterous Sisters"

- Edit: better yet, I'll exclude that example, deleted this one ...

It can get heavy out here in the real world.

All the best,
John 3:16

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Good clip I just watched it. Like Myron said this lady was before the smartphone era. This is going to be 80% of women in 20 years and there's no way of changing course, the west is a sinking ship and these women are just clueless.
Yes it's very sad and bad. A through and through dire situation we're facing. Back in the day when I followed RSD, Julien Blanc, Owen Cook all these guys and I was merely operating in a game frame, as in doing these steps and saying these things, I didn't thought at all about relationships, or even long time consequences of sex etc. When I returned in the neo-red pill sphere, with Rollo Tomassi, F&F, Andrew Tate etc, I started to understand the underlying (biological) dynamics between men and women. If you understand that, in combination with all the traps of the devil we see layed out in society in which unfortunately we all seem to be dragged back in sometimes, you realize that, albeit unlimited sexual encounters without meaning in the long term is bad for men, it's entirely destructive for women as the emotional side is attached. Getting pumped and dumped time and time again truly gonna play with your psychology. A woman in the sex zone only so to speak is like a guy in the friendzone, both are being usurped of either their socio/economic resources or sexual resources. It's all a taking game, not what can we give, win-win, creating synergy with one another like we've done since the dawn of human time.

Sure men are building up a castle of sand, but the women, man, as you say, in 20 years especially now with the showering of attention and constant addiction through social media, they will be damaged beyond control in their 40s and then they still have 50 years to go. Imagine this: if you've eaten in 3 star michelin restaurants ye entire life, can ye go back to McDonalds every day? Or when you drove a Bugatti your whole life, can you go back to driving a Hyundai? Women by definition of natural circumstance are on the DECLINE as going from their early to mid 20s. But the trap is that they don't look long term, hence they don't realize the 50 years after they turn 30 of safety wil be way longer and way more crucial than the 10 years of fun and hot girl summers like pop culture, media, popstars are telling them.

To make the circle round, initially I heavily judged modern day women for the utterly useless and valueless partners they've become to be a mother and wife, but then I realized that they're being misled as heavily as we are, with possibly even worse consequences long term. They let the culture lead them to destruction and annihilation, and until a strong man somewhat with force takes her away from the edge of the cliff, she'll run towards it as society and pop culture tell her so. But then again there's no strong men to take control over the situation. So we're all literally running towards a cliff in Western society. I don't see any circumstance changing this, as a matter of fact it'll accelerate more and more. Can you imagine the psychological state of this generation and younger generations in not only 20 years, but when they're 80 or 90? This idea of women promiscuity has never, ever been tried in history. Can you imagine a woman of 90 who've been with 20 to 50 men which I guess most definitely is the average number of a woman nowadays, or possibly way more as being in the 100s absolutely isn't an exception (think about it 1 man a month for 10 years is 120 dudes, which according to these stats isn't even that much in that period of time) and then spent 50 years in agony and desperation of regret, chances she missed, feeling that she didn't end up with the best man etc?

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
@Viktor Zeegelaar and everyone else ...

That women's video was painful and bewildering to watch. She needs prayer because she's obviously not a Christian. Not yet at the least, we can help that change and more importantly, she can help to change that if she wanted - pride is holding her back. She still has all the answers and is seeking attention.

There was some ambivalence that went on and on and much more. Early on she blamed the Catholic church for her behavior. She said that she - as having been a slut - was now a "cautionary tale". So that means that 80% of men, that are not knaves, will marry "cautionary tales"? Crazy, and these men are going to have to deal with the baggage - thousands of pounds of baggage.

Two men chatting:

"Hey buddy, did you marry a cautionary tale?"
"No, actually I married a virgin."
"Man, that's awesome bro, congrats."

lol (making myself laugh for a change)

I didn't know whether to take her seriously when she said "pun intended" to the statement "I used sex as a drug to fill a hole."

Lol, Lady are you a comedian?

She talks about a double standard when arguably it's a different standard as men are not loved or taken care of in this world and often from an early age - a majority of men don't lose their minds to simple adversity like women do (perhaps gays are like women in that regard and then they go on to be nihilistic, depressed and sleep with hundreds of men).

She said that "nice guys" were perceived as serial killers. I heard this comment and think "Should we trust these women in general or young women? Should we trust their judgement?" It's sick but even some Christian grandmothers secretly like cads and knaves when they impregnate their daughters and remain as deadbeats. Just look into any dysfunctional family and you'll find the slut with bastard kids and a do-nothing knave. And the grandmother is there smiling and taking care of said fatherless grandkids (bless their hearts).

She also said the following, which again throws my mind for a loop, or confusion.

“I don’t want to throw out the baby with the bath water” then she speaks of abortions. Lol, craziness.

“There are real body counts to this ...” in referring to another slut or loose woman that accidentally overdosed and killed herself.

This sadly reminded me of a Youtube interview between Danica Patrick and AnnaLynne McCord. McCord was seeking attention and basically showed herself to be self-centered. She admitted to once having a sex dungeon "that was sucking "energy" out of my life and apartment. I had to get rid of that dungeon.". McCord is the woman that said she'd give Vladimir Putin of Russia a hug, that she would be a mother to Putin.

I'm glad to no longer be gullible or Blue pilled. Hopefully all these women change their hearts and lives.

I tried to keep this post "mild, middle of the road". I deleted some stuff, so I'm proud of that.

Argus101

Robin
Protestant
That's interesting. Guess they carefully removed that from the films then, I can't remember that at least. But it seems logical, as stories of yesteryear always had deeper layers and lessons in it. But well accountability doesn't sell very well and if it would be that the goal of Disney from the getgo was to create a false reality through social conditioning, then it's logical to leave out the life lessons to a large extent at least.
I've watched many Disney films, and nearly all of them had happy endings. The only Disney film with a sad ending that I can remember is
Old Yeller, where the poor dog had to be shot because he had rabies.

WesternPilgrim

Pigeon
Protestant
I completely agree, Max Roscoe, cultural depictions of women in the pre-feminist era are always with dignity.
So I'm working a night shift right now. Usually I'm alone in an office for most of the night, but tonight there are two women with me. One of these women I knew to be a staunchly churchgoing evangelical Protestant, the other a Muslim.

So I was kind of surprised by the conversation that just unfolded here at work in the last half hour. This evangelical woman, who seemed to be highly traditional and conservative-Christian in every other thing she talked about, suddenly sprang up with a most ferocious pro-choice proclamation, including how men just want to control women and men should have no opinion at all on "women's bodies". And the Muslim was agreeing wholeheartedly, and they began feeding off of each other in a whole long feminist dialogue that just checked off every box you can imagine. I have been informed now that religious extremists in America want to take us "backwards" on women's rights, and I have even learned that it is imperative for "educated people" to reach out to "brainwashed" women in traditional countries and teach them about how they can be empowered.
I only very minimally participated in their conversation. It was really something.

Ask this evangelical woman for chapter and verse.
But seriously, we men ought to realise something very important. We need to push back against these kinds of attitudes, and especially so if they are coming from women in the Church. There is one very important Scripture on this topic. 1 Timothy 2:14; "Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression." In other words, Adam never believed the Serpent lie, but he did it anyway. This woman was literally plunging them into horror and death, and his attitude was "yes, honey. if you want to die i will die with you". We must absolutely pitilessly get rid of this complacency if we want to be godly men. Our struggle with Satan will often take the form of a struggle with the women in our lives. It is unfortunate, but it is very true. That's why the Proverbs say; "Do not give your strength to women".

If you're not Cinderella, don't expect Prince Charming, and if you think you deserve Prince Charming, you're not Cinderella.

If any of you has a Christian woman, guide her through a study of the Book of Ruth. One thing that really impressed me about this book if how humble, meek and feminine Ruth was and how grateful she was that a man took her as a husband. Her attitude was clearly one of understanding that as a woman, she intrinsically got more out of having a husband then she actually gave back. She acts as one who is undeserving of having a (good) husband, and treats her husbands acceptance of her as a wife as a great grace, and you can see from the book that this was sincere, and not just a flattery; she has this attitude in her thoughts. I thought this was a very interesting attitude and clearly the opposite of that of modern women.

Chiosboy90

Woodpecker
Yesterday driving home from work, I saw a pretty young blond-white woman smoking a cigarette and waiting for the bus to take her home.
She was in working clothes and her trousers were full of paint, so probably she was painting some guy's walls the whole day.
Smoking a cigarette, waiting for the bus, and this tired face telling you that she just wanted to go home, took all the feminine energy out of her. Most time in my life I never really thought about women working 40 hours a week, as something weird because it always existed around me. I simply can't take working women seriously anymore. I mean it's okay if you help out your husband in his shop or you sell your food on the farmer's market or volunteer at some church event but paint some guy's wall for money? Really? that you do instead of having children at home smile at you? We failed as a society to protect women big time. Government happily can now tax the other 50% of the population.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Yesterday driving home from work, I saw a pretty young blond-white woman smoking a cigarette and waiting for the bus to take her home.
She was in working clothes and her trousers were full of paint, so probably she was painting some guy's walls the whole day.
Smoking a cigarette, waiting for the bus, and this tired face telling you that she just wanted to go home, took all the feminine energy out of her. Most time in my life I never really thought about women working 40 hours a week, as something weird because it always existed around me. I simply can't take working women seriously anymore. I mean it's okay if you help out your husband in his shop or you sell your food on the farmer's market or volunteer at some church event but paint some guy's wall for money? Really? that you do instead of having children at home smile at you? We failed as a society to protect women big time. Government happily can now tax the other 50% of the population.
Yes the 50 percent tax thing is a factor yet secondary. It was more important to destroy marriage/relationships by making women independent of men and also much overlooked to take control of the children. With women working the state and therefore the system raises the children in schools daycare etc. Therefore you can make good little slaves from them from the getgo. Of course all is an inversion so the independent thing actually led to women becoming dependent on the system and children also.

Pete345

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The images I see there are Snow White and I'm guessing Cinderella which is the film our society thinks of when the Prince Charming archetype is mentioned.

Snow White was made in 1937 and was first published by the Brothers Grimm back in 1812. Those guys were German. As for the Jews, there weren't any at Disney back then because Walt never would've hired them.

Secondly, the Cinderella story about finding a prince and marrying into royalty goes back to Greek times. There were also other versions of that story including one also by the Brothers Grimm who made the story popular.

While Jews are surely involved in the programming that comes out these days, these older films did not have their fingerprints on them. Prince Charming is nothing more than a woman's fantasy about going from rags to riches and finding a man who will love her above all other women. I don't see anything about it that suggests it's anti-God.
Don't forget that Snow White was a young innocent girl living with 7 old working class men. How progressive and a wonderful example for young girls!

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
Just to be thorough, I thought I'd share. From another forum that I go to, I've learned that Bridget was a recovering heroin addict by the age of 19 years old prior to arriving in Hollywood.

She can definitely use prayers. The titles of her articles are telling of her being very liberal, wanting to be a comedian and generally remaining very immature even as an old person.

- Delete link

I Wish I'd Frozen My Eggs

I apologize for my white baby

Geriatric Mommy

Anyhow, for those young guys in their 20's and 30's looking to settle down, I'd say meet her family, if she has one, and her friends and start deducing who she is as a person. Never be a weak man or afraid to walk away.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
But the trap is that they don't look long term, hence they don't realize the 50 years after they turn 30 of safety wil be way longer and way more crucial than the 10 years of fun and hot girl summers like pop culture, media, popstars are telling them.

Yes, and the estrogen and early peaking (for how long people live nowadays) limits any realization or critical thinking, if even it is possible. What's worse? They go through the 10 years and inevitably meet people who likely are as non-serious (modern men, reacting rationally) as they are, so their expectations then after the 10 paradoxically become greater as they lose value. I think the easiest solution of all of this (and thus is not allowed socially) is the big age gap, for 25 to 35 year olds, so even the 30s women would get picked up, but by 50+ year old guys. I've talked about this before, as a man who hasn't married ever, you start to realize that girls that were your same age in your early 20s are hot in a young, fertile way instead of looking for the "hot" media or model/actress types. You are much more ready for marriage at that point too. Age gaps are the solution, which is why they are ostracized.

To make the circle round, initially I heavily judged modern day women for the utterly useless and valueless partners they've become to be a mother and wife, but then I realized that they're being misled as heavily as we are, with possibly even worse consequences long term. They let the culture lead them to destruction and annihilation, and until a strong man somewhat with force takes her away from the edge of the cliff, she'll run towards it as society and pop culture tell her so.

I give them collateral damage as my explanation - it's hard for me to let them off the hook entirely like this. But either they have agency or they don't, and if you can't understand that competing with men and not learning or putting priority on being a wife is a big thing in life, why would someone value you? The issue is more that they, being materialists by nature (as in the Chapelle joke sequence, women's challenge is material, men's challenge is women), when that part is fulfilled, they go straight hypergamy. This is not a popular topic around here, especially since women are posting on the forum now, but even though men have become greater in numbers and lower in quality, there are far more above average men, and they keep getting better with age. Women can't, or won't, foresee this. Or it could be that I'm just not interested in most women since their physical fitness is so low these days, and we're all going after the small number of fit girls = another problem when everyone isn't getting married (at least women) at 20-23.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes, and the estrogen and early peaking (for how long people live nowadays) limits any realization or critical thinking, if even it is possible. What's worse? They go through the 10 years and inevitably meet people who likely are as non-serious (modern men, reacting rationally) as they are, so their expectations then after the 10 paradoxically become greater as they lose value. I think the easiest solution of all of this (and thus is not allowed socially) is the big age gap, for 25 to 35 year olds, so even the 30s women would get picked up, but by 50+ year old guys. I've talked about this before, as a man who hasn't married ever, you start to realize that girls that were your same age in your early 20s are hot in a young, fertile way instead of looking for the "hot" media or model/actress types. You are much more ready for marriage at that point too. Age gaps are the solution, which is why they are ostracized.

I give them collateral damage as my explanation - it's hard for me to let them off the hook entirely like this. But either they have agency or they don't, and if you can't understand that competing with men and not learning or putting priority on being a wife is a big thing in life, why would someone value you? The issue is more that they, being materialists by nature (as in the Chapelle joke sequence, women's challenge is material, men's challenge is women), when that part is fulfilled, they go straight hypergamy. This is not a popular topic around here, especially since women are posting on the forum now, but even though men have become greater in numbers and lower in quality, there are far more above average men, and they keep getting better with age. Women can't, or won't, foresee this. Or it could be that I'm just not interested in most women since their physical fitness is so low these days, and we're all going after the small number of fit girls = another problem when everyone isn't getting married (at least women) at 20-23.
Good point. Oh no, we can't have a woman with a strong, older, experienced man leading and protecting her, that would be the worst possible scenario for the system. So it's masogany. I absolutely love the idea of age gaps, and historically you see this time and time again, not only because biologically women want older men and men want younger women, but because it works so well practically from a leadership/follower perspective, as the man need some time to wrestle in the mud to become competent and therefore able to lead the woman correctly.

If a woman does not have being a mother and being married as top priority NO1 on her list, that basically means she's fallen for the agenda and there's a lot of heavy lifting necessary on your part to undue the damage. Do you want to invest that time and energy for something that may prove futile? It's possible to turn it around with a strong frame and leadership, but chances are just low, there's a genuine risk of investment there.

Modern women want:

- the leadership of a man (they think, but once they get it she leads you to the end of the relationship)
- the privilege of a woman
- the accountability of a child

The equation doesn't add up. You can't expect all traditional traits in a man and then don't be traditional yourself, or traditional part time when the situation fits.