The Donald Trump thread

stugatz

Pelican
Catholic
Cabinet votes are soon, and the Senate is right now 48 Democrats, and 52 Republicans. (The two independents are Democrats, for all practical purposes.) We're going on simple majority vote only thanks to Harry Reid blowing up the filibuster in 2013, but we're still dealing with a four-vote majority.

Any incoming fireworks? Are we going to have Republicans betraying us on the major guys like Jeff Sessions and Rex Tillerson? This, sadly, isn't the 60-40 supermajority the Democrats had through much of 2009. Maybe in 2019.

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
AlphaRN said:
Trump cleaning house. Fires all of Obama's appointed donors, I mean ambassadors.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...inted-ambassadors-effective-inauguration-day/

President Trump will also have to do something about the French ambassador, who had the incredible, scandalous nerve (and petty arrogance), to call him "a vulture" :dodgy:, during the campaign!

nysepost.com/french-ambassador-calls-trump-a-vulture-after-old-paris-43209

"
Donald Trump said at a rally in Beaumont, Tex. that "it would've been a much, much different situation" if France had different gun laws and more civilians were armed during a series of deadly attacks in Paris. (Reuters)

BEAUMONT, Tex. -- Donald Trump says the tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to the high death toll during a series of terrorist attacks on Friday. The attacks, he added, also reveal the danger in allowing Syrian refugees into the country.

"You can say what you want, but if they had guns -- if our people had guns, if they were allowed to carry -- it would have been a much, much different situation," Trump said to cheers during a political rally at an arena in southeast Texas on Saturday afternoon. "I hear it all the time, you know. You look at certain cities that have the highest violence, the highest problem with guns and shootings and killings -- Chicago is an example, toughest gun laws in the United States, nothing but problems. So our country better get smart because we're not smart right now."

By making that comment, Trump doubled down on a message he tweeted in January, following a smaller-scale terrorist attack: "Isn't it interesting that the tragedy in Paris took place in one of the toughest gun control countries in the world?" As that dated tweet recirculated on Friday evening, the French ambassador to the United States, Gerard A***, tweeted at Trump: "This message is repugnant in its lack of any human decency. Vulture
.""

nchihupm6bmzqhix3skc.jpg

I bet D. Trump will void this ambassador's letter of authorization (letter of credence), thus sending a clear signal to Hollande (as in: "don't mess with me during your last months in power, François, dude")...

By the way, it is absolutely incredible that the French president has not, on his own volition and urgently, recalled this (gay, he's married to a male photographer http://www.vogue.com/3622379/gerard-araud-french-ambassador-washington/ ) ambassador... The Foreign Ministry in France is in shock that the "vulture" ambassador is still allowed to operate in the US. Well, in any case, there is a reason why the French Foreign Ministry is called gay-central (the homosexual mafia controls half of the minister)...

MOVSM

Pelican
Gold Member
Adonis said:
Been gone for a few weeks dealing with some scandals and subsequently enjoying the outdoors, and how much I have missed.

Since we are discussing inter-state population flows and voter demographics in this thread I thought this piece on California's slowing growth relevant. CA is hardly alone (i.e. CA --> TX and NY --> FL) among liberal states losing population to other freer states but the problem is that they bring those places with them, witness Hillary Clinton getting 43% of the vote in Texas.

Sacramento Bee: California’s slowing population growth has many impacts – positive and negative

Foreign immigration has dropped sharply, and we now lose more people to other states than we gain, with Texas the No. 1 destination for ex-Californians.

The problem is that they have not learned anything and continue to vote like they were still in CA. In 2012 41% of Texans voted for Obama. In 2016, 43% voted for Hillary.

Thrill Jackson

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Fuck this "they will pay us back later" shit. Either they pay for it or we don't build it. Or better yet, give border security the freedom to shoot illegals crossing on sight.

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member
Phil Jackson said:

Fuck this "they will pay us back later" shit. Either they pay for it or we don't build it. Or better yet, give border security the freedom to shoot illegals crossing on sight.

Relax. It's all part of the plan.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
The NYTimes and Washington Post have come out with articles today highlighting sob stories by Obama's political appointee ambassadors who have been told they have to get out of their respective embassies by January 20. The NYTimes article even mentions that one of the ambassador's wife has "breast cancer" as if that had anything to do with it.

NYTimes doesn't have comments section, but about 1/3 of the comments to the WaPo article are from military vets noting that they usually didn't have any leeway when they got new orders in the middle of a school year. Stuff like this makes the limousine liberal supporters of Obama and Clinton look even more elitist and out of touch. Fakey salt tales like this are not going to elicit much sympathy from the deplorables.

Dr. Howard

Banned
Gold Member
weambulance said:
Building the wall will absolutely be money well spent, even if Mexico doesn't pay for it up front.

Agreed. I support the wall even if Mexico doesn't pay. Trump isn't an idiot, you have to build a building with capital before you can collect rent from tenants. Build it first, charge illegals a wire/western union transfer tax later.

To be honest, even if Mexico doesn't pay there will probably never ever be a more worthy investment project than The Wall. Also I feel like it's ridiculously easy to send money out of the US via bitcoins or e-currency but hey, every little hindrance to remittances makes it that much more likely to deter illegals

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Relax men by national security executive order we slap a 20℅ surcharge on all $25 Billion in annual remittances to Mehico eeeligal and otherwise and in 8 years that is $40 Billion ... Enough for a magnificent Trumpian wall along our southern and northern borders to repel the legions of UN/EU countries and third world invaders. Plus with new renegotiated (My favorite Trump concept) NAFTA countervailing surcharges leaves plenty to enforce law and order along both borders, seaports and airports no matter how big or small and remote.

DamienCasanova

Ostrich
Gold Member
I DIDN said:
To be honest, even if Mexico doesn't pay there will probably never ever be a more worthy investment project than The Wall. Also I feel like it's ridiculously easy to send money out of the US via bitcoins or e-currency but hey, every little hindrance to remittances makes it that much more likely to deter illegals

That's The GREAT Wall!

Meanwhile, liberals continue their hypocrisy. They only want walls for their gated communities, not for us.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/06/tmz-obama-building-wall-around-new-home/

Obama Family Building a Wall Around New Home

President Barack Obama will reportedly have a big, beautiful wall around his new home in Washington DC.

According to spy photos from TMZ, workers are currently building a brick wall around the rental home where the Obamas plan to live after leaving the White House.

The home was sold in 2014 for $5,295,000 and has 9 beds and 8.5 bathrooms. It has 8,200 square feet and was built in 1928.

The Obama family is expected to live in Washington D.C. while youngest daughter Sasha finishes school.

MMX2010

Banned
Mr. Trump's "passion of my voters" line makes me imagine them all doing the Haka.

In response to that overwhelming wave of masculine energy, Hillary voters faggily reply, "But there's 2.9 million more of us!"

But they can't Haka for shit.

weambulance

Hummingbird
Gold Member
^

Haha, that's pretty funny. Every time a state's electoral votes are announced retards stand up to object, then Biden has to shut them down.

Edit - Now people are getting kicked out for protesting! This is great. I think I was in withdrawal from election drama.

Slim Shady

Banned
Gold Member
Anyone have an updated copy of that meme which I think is from /pol that has all the things that Trump "won't do", with "You are here" in the middle somewhere.

I can't even find the original anywhere.