The Donald Trump thread

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
That's good that Evander Holyfield is supporting Trump. Evander is extremely Christian and humble. Extremely few people are willing to say something bad about him. He gets a lot of respect from many people.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
TravelerKai said:
Deepdiver said:
TravelerKai said:
Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam leader, leads 'Death to America' chant in Iran

https://www.foxnews.com/world/farrakhan-chants-death-to-america-in-iran

This was a gift. Too bad it is too late to be used effectively against Dems.
Wouldn't it be an ironic Twist of Fate if Louis Freakon found his passport and NoI credit/debit accounts to be Turned Off and he has to live the rest of his days in Iran... his death to living in America wishes fulfilled.
Exactly. When those Persians make him a slave and call him nigger everyday, he might even have to call out to Jesus Christ to save him.
Matter of fact, many "native" Muslims (at least in the Maghreb, I'm not sure about Iran where obviously people don't speak Arabic) have the same word for slave and "nigger": they call Black people, My Slave ("'Z abeed"). Sad, actually, and this fucker Farrakhan should think hard about it.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/0...vement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

Irenicus

Pelican
Gold Member
And what's even worse, many Black converts to Islam call themselves Abdullah. What's funny, that (literally) means Allah's slave in Arabic.

So much for dropping their "slave name"!

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
Going strong said:
TravelerKai said:
Deepdiver said:
TravelerKai said:
Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam leader, leads 'Death to America' chant in Iran

https://www.foxnews.com/world/farrakhan-chants-death-to-america-in-iran

This was a gift. Too bad it is too late to be used effectively against Dems.
Wouldn't it be an ironic Twist of Fate if Louis Freakon found his passport and NoI credit/debit accounts to be Turned Off and he has to live the rest of his days in Iran... his death to living in America wishes fulfilled.
Exactly. When those Persians make him a slave and call him nigger everyday, he might even have to call out to Jesus Christ to save him.
Matter of fact, many "native" Muslims (at least in the Maghreb, I'm not sure about Iran where obviously people don't speak Arabic) have the same word for slave and "nigger": they call Black people, My Slave ("'Z abeed"). Sad, actually, and this fucker Farrakhan should think hard about it.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/0...vement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
We actually do not have to look back into history for this.

Look what happened when Obama and fellow Globalist Deepstaters thought it was a good idea to overthrow the Lybian government, causing blacks there to get enslaved now that Qaddafi is dead.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/slavery-libya-life-container-180121084314393.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42492687

https://www.newsweek.com/humans-sal...inues-while-militants-kill-and-torture-855118

Yes folks. The African slave trade is ALIVE and WELL!

Thanks Obama!! You sure did show those white supremacists!

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
Irenicus said:
And what's even worse, many Black converts to Islam call themselves Abdullah. What's funny, that (literally) means Allah's slave in Arabic.

So much for dropping their "slave name"!
I did not know that. That's hilarious.

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
You know there is a difference between the words servant and slave. Slave connotates subjugation, de-huminization, and inferiority. Anyone can serve anyone else. Just goes to show how demonic their religion is. There is no salvation, no love, and no equality. Why would anyone want to be a part of something disgusting like Islam?

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
The left is nervous folks.

And the left is increasing unable to accept their losses. They are rejecting the American system.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
John Michael Kane said:
Transsimian said:
A girl claims online that her mother stopped paying her university fees because the girl supports Trump and sets up a gofundme.

Lots of people donate, once the money clears, she tweets

She and her subscribers still calls white people racist for trying to help her.
You mean people actually believed this ugly cunt with hipster glasses was a Republican?

BostonBMW

Kingfisher
DamienCasanova said:
The Last Rally Before The Mid Terms! Trump Rally in Cape Girardeau, MO 11/5/18!

Featuring Rush Limbaugh! Lee Greenwood is singing God Bless The USA!
^ This is MY President. Working feverishly until the last minute.

I hope that this translates into Republican victories -- I am confident that there is no blue wave, however would love to the GOP retain control of Senate/House.

heavy

Hummingbird
Gold Member
These stupid get out the vote "non-partisan" things are such horse shit they're comical. I just pulled up the youtube app and it has this celebrity telethon for America "patriotic" blah blah. Good lord I guarantee there's no one on the show who voted for Trump.

I've never heard such meaningless drivel. It just seems desperate to beg for any and all people to vote. IT seems so sleazy and cheap.

The big thing they're promoting is "if you run into any problems at all, call this # (it's not showing now or I'd post here)"

Anyway, I might call a bunch tomorrow just to fuck with em.

OH this just in, TOM ARNOLD is on now. Sheesh, are these people begging for votes are fellating homeless.

Emancipator

Hummingbird
Gold Member
TheBMan said:
I bailed on my John James bet. Ended up betting against McCaskill and Tester. Trump not going to MI tells me something is up there.
Same, placed senate bets on
Minnesota (I think they'll turn Presidential red come 2020)
Missouri
Montana
North Dakota
NJ

And still have the sweet odds placed in Tennessee following the T-Swift endorsement (LOL)

Might jump in tonight on some House races but not sure where to start, looking at the H races in MN, FL and CAL

Libertas

Crow
Gold Member
You might want to think twice about bailing on John James. Latest poll (for whatever that's worth) now has him down only two and he's leading among independents.

More importantly, in a few weeks he's broken a deficit of 15-20 to now within the margin of error. All the momentum is with him. He might just be able to pull this off. Trump knows a star when he sees one.

Emancipator

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Also have a big bet GOP 55 Senate seats

Tomorrow going to be a big night, we got the popcorn and monster (*SIPS*) ready for some good democratic REEEEE-tears

Once Was Not

Kingfisher
heavy said:
These stupid get out the vote "non-partisan" things are such horse shit they're comical. I just pulled up the youtube app and it has this celebrity telethon for America "patriotic" blah blah. Good lord I guarantee there's no one on the show who voted for Trump.

I've never heard such meaningless drivel. It just seems desperate to beg for any and all people to vote. IT seems so sleazy and cheap.

The big thing they're promoting is "if you run into any problems at all, call this # (it's not showing now or I'd post here)"

Anyway, I might call a bunch tomorrow just to fuck with em.

OH this just in, TOM ARNOLD is on now. Sheesh, are these people begging for votes are fellating homeless.
It's insane how any firm or business or media entity you come across the past few weeks has been spewing this shit. I've never seen this much rallying around getting out to vote ever. If the entire nation needs an entire month of every business and media entity hysterically reminding everyone to go fucking vote in order to actually care about the nation then that's pretty pathetic. Amazing how important it suddenly becomes when orange hitler is in power. I saw Wrangler fucking jeans reminding me to get out and vote on a youtube banner video ad. How about shut the fuck up and make jeans instead of begging me to go do your political will. Why does every god damn company have some activist agenda they have to push? Just shut up and make your product and stop trying to manipulate people.

ms224

Woodpecker
Because, Once was not, this country full of rent seekers, illigals, and global citizens......

Tomorrow make sure you vote, vote the cucks, reds, sjw and other turds out. If you see some shit, call the local repub office or ask for a poll watcher , both parties have poll watchers and there is always lawyers on call if there is something shady going on.