The Donald Trump thread

PharaohRa

Kingfisher
Jesus Christ, some of the comments I am reading from here sound like some of the stuff I read from 8chan /pol. Heck, some of you guys want to go fucking /siege about now. We in America are not in that stage where we have no choice but to take out the guns. We still have time to fix things and to set it right. We are not Europeans where we have no recourse to solve our political issue but to use violence. We also can avoid the fate that Vox said we could follow via balkanization.

Here is the thing: I always saw Donald Trump as a means to an end. He is the means, and we (his supporters) are the tool to get to the end. So instead of bitching and moaning that Donald Trump is not acting like our savior, go out there and show you support him by being proactive in any way possible. You can start a business and hire pro-Trump employees, encourage people to buy and make American, start small social clubs where you can befriend Trump supporters and build something from it, open a blog and encourage people via social media to be proactive in political affairs or maybe even run for office and learn how to exude charisma to get people to MAGA.

Think about it this way. The Whore of Babylon (Hillary Clinton) spent billions of legit (and dark) money trying to become President of the United States. Donald Trump became president with only spending a decent fraction of what Hillary Clinton did. Why? Because he was resourceful and knew how to use the tools at his disposal. He also had help from alot of outside forces, especially /pol, who created memes for his campaign because /pol actually believed in Donald Trump and did not need to be paid to do it. They did it because they wanted to do it and they weren't going to bitch and moan about "enjoying the decline". They took action in the way they knew they could.

However, this doesn't mean that we should not prepare for Plan B if Plan A fails. This means that we should try all other options before Plan B is required, and that means going out there and using your strengths to help Donald Trump MAGA (and also stop being lured by the false song of /siegeism promoted by certain posters).

Peacock
Gold Member
Caduceus said:
AneroidOcean said:

????

More whining and bitching like its 2010 and he's still some businessman with no political power, rather than the commander in chief of the USA.
He obviously knows this is a big problem, so why doesn't he tell us what he's going to do to resolve this issue instead ?

Even a tweet where he would tell his followers how we can all help him to solve this problem would be better than this endless complaining.
The thing that really pissed me off about Trump is his recycling of the Bush AG. How the hell does he expect to push back against Faceberg, Twatter and co with that kind of swamp creature as his general? This, on top of Bolton, arguably the worst SoS in the entire history of the United States (it's between him and Hillary).

The wall thing is terrible too, but like I've said before, Trump can enact a more powerful legal wall with the stroke of a pen just by (1) enforcing laws dissuading the hiring of illegals and (2) withdrawing all welfare from illegals. With those two provisions in place, a 1-foot recycled cardboard wall would be plenty enough.

When the democrats refuse to cave on the 5 billion and refuse to be remotely reasonable on border security, Trump should use this as grounds to declare Martial Law and authorize a fraction of the 700 billion Department of Defense budget to build the whole goddamn wall.

700 BILLION plus dollars for DEFENSE and we can't build a goddamn border wall? What a clown show.

Martial Law is only way the wall gets built now. The easy road was blown when we lost the House.

As I've said before:

Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states:

"The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion [i.e. sanctuary cities] or Invasion the public Safety [i.e. 10 million plus people, kids getting citizenship/voting rights, illegals killing citizens] may require it."
Start demanding Martial Law for border security and the arrest of elected officials in violation of the Constitution.

Anyone got a better idea? Let's hear it.

Speak for yourself guys... but I'm done having my country taken away from me, piece by piece, by foreign invaders and treasonous citizens.

ms224

Woodpecker
I think a lot of people think its just hey prez told us to do this so let all give it 110% but how many have ever worked a job
where the idiot boss tells you to do something, possibly stupid, possibly something you disagree with, and you kinda stretch it out?

Imagine that x 10000000 unionized govet employees with no easy way to get fired and a myrad of bureaucratic means to fuck MAGA up.

Trump is a start, it might take 3 or 4 MAGA presidents after that to get to where we need too.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Jesus, Mary, and Joesph - I thought this thread was getting negative until I saw this Peter Schiff Interview...

Peter Schiff - Americans Are Going to be Impoverished
U2EM-C7lEQI

Then this Dumb Kennedy SJW Bish interviews Schiff - Her solution; grow Weed Victory Gardens to numb the Coming Economic Pain - WTF???
3nR2lQUT-ok

So what am I doing about it???

I just Updated my 40 Year SuperCycle SPX (S&P "Cash") Chart - I am making coin every day especially now that we are in impulsing Major SubWave 3 Down - SuperCycle Wave 4 and Major SubWave 5 end at the same target 2200/2250 range late winter-spring 2019 (The Bad News unless you are trading Puts and Calls along the way) ...

Then the Good News we transition into SuperCycle Wave 4 into SuperCycle Wave 5 Back up to a technical Target of 3450 basically a Donald J. Trump 2020 Massive Phocking Rally mode with a 50 points of Daily ATR currently ringing the register all the way... The greater the Volatility the greater the trading profits...

Point is quit whining like a bunch of Blue Pill Beta SJW Manginas and make some of this Epic Trump Money Bomb Cash Puts Down and then Calls up for yourselves - ...

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/S...SPX-SuperCycle-Waves-3-4-and-5-Targets-Green/

Got To Love when Fibonacci Math meshes with Wave Analysis and our 51 other mathematical confirmations.... look at that BeeeYOUtiful 5th Major SuperCycle Wave!

As Chicago Fires tagline advises:

"For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop."

Here is a great site with a lot of FREE Training Lessons and webinars...

Learn to Trade the worlds major Market Indicies - No Excuses now... Man Up and Take Action and Cash in.
https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/educa...ng_lesson/2018/12/14/major-stock-indices.html

https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/educa...2/the-predictive-power-of-the-cot-report.html

https://www.dailyfx.com/sp-500

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
People are focusing on the few things he hasn't achieved yet while ignoring the YUGE gains we've made. Obamacare mandate is gone, constitutionalists are on the Supreme Court and federal courts, the economy is roaring, jobs are returning - I could go on for pages about Trump's accomplishments so far. Not having a wall sucks but it's been less than 2 years and he's fighting the swampiest swamp in history!!! MAGA till the end.

[img=300X300]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b1cce40...091/tumblr_pjxw2f6v0E1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg[/img]

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
Somebody call the Wahmbulance!
This thread has so much butt hurt, "but.. Muh Wall!"

Even if Trump got funding and approval to build the wall in his first year, it wouldn't even be half-complete by now. Shit takes time, relax and trust in your God Emperor.

MathGuy

Robin
Gold Member
One of the mods in my server wrote this up, and I think it's right on the money so I'll share it with you guys

"TL;DR - Trump is not going to save us. Only we can save ourselves. However, we should not demonize Trump if he fucks up or is unable to complete a goal. This is counterintuitive. Instead, we should do what we can on our own, and try to use Trump to the maximum extent that we can.

So we cannot rely on Trump alone to save us, but we shouldn't demonize him either. I cannot realistically imagine a future in which demonizing Trump helps us whatsoever. It would gravely blackpill conservatives and suppress their will to vote or organize. Any moderates or undecided people would be disposed against conservative candidates for years to come. And of course, leftists and Democrats would see it as a resounding victory.

The only scenario in which I can see demonizing Trump as useful is if he starts making decisions (or is such a moral liability) that would make him worse than an energized Democrat being in office in 2020. I really do not see that happening.

For every potential action, I ask myself three questions: "Does this strengthen the Right? Does this increase the Right's chance of winning? Does this push the Right in a more conservative direction?" I cannot see demonizing Trump as an action that answers "Yes" to any of those questions. It would weaken and divide the Right, it would decrease the Right's chance of winning, and it would lend credence to the #NeverTrump cuckservatives who saw Trump as "too extreme".

Like it or not, contemporary conservatism and nationalist thought is married to Trump. As such we should be doing everything we can to support Trump's public image and chance of winning in 2020. If believe if Trump loses or is disgraced, whether by his own fault or simply by external forces wearing him down, nationalism and conservatism will also have lost in the public mind.
Additionally, we can exploit the Trump movement by joining Trump clubs and Republican groups. One good thing about the Trump movement is that it turned away the cuckservatives of the Bush administration and redefined the Republican party as a party of nationalism, a hardline on conservative cultural issues, and border security. This means that the average Republican you speak to today will be positively disposed to these issues, largely because of Trump. We can use these people in the coming years to build conservative organizations that can outlast Trump and effect real positive change. I think that, used correctly, this cultural phenomenon is the best effect Trump has had on America.

However, we should also be doing everything we can to unmarry nationalism and traditionalism from Trump and set them up as separate, popular issues. The Yellow Vest Movement is somewhat of a positive step in this direction. Even in the best case, Trump will only be in office for six more years. In a bad scenario he will only be in office for two more years. We need institutions that will last longer than this, and that will not fail if Trump fails or is taken out by external actors.

In short, our movement is bigger than Trump, we can use Trump to accomplish some of what we want but the mindset of Trump making or breaking us is wrong. We should not demonize Trump or look at him as a Messiah to rely upon but look at him dispassionately and objectively. And as always, we will have to go the distance ourselves."

Another Mod: We need to support Trump while supporting right-wing principles. It's not brain surgery.

"Yep. I really don't care what people think of Trump behind closed doors as long as it doesn't demoralize people or consume their time. Posting "TRUMP IS THE BEST AND WILL SAVE US FROM EVERYTHING" is similarly counterproductive, although at least it doesn't lead to demoralization and wouldn't lead to normies opposing conservative policies if they hear it.
As MG said as well, I definitely agree that there are malignant forces out there trying to blackpill people into voting Democrat or sperging out with violence. These forces need to be watched for and checked"

Sherman

Ostrich
Why doesn't Trump use his leverage as president and give a national speech explaining to the public why a wall is necessary and if we don't get it, the government will be shut down? It would take only 10 minutes in a well crafted speech for him to lay out the argument on why a wall is necessary and expose the bad intentions of the opposition. The Democraps have no case which is why they shout anyone down who opposes it. Think of it. A wall shouldn't even be controversial. If he doesn't shut the government down, he has lost interest.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
nomadbrah said:
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
GoFundMe campaign to build the wall gathers half a million dollars in just two days: https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall
I donated.

Here is the guy running it:

[img=800x600]https://d2g8igdw686xgo.cloudfront.net/35400806_154505643886346_r.jpeg[/img]

Seems legit
Up to over $575.793 and 144k shares now, all without a single media mention that I know of. Yesterday it was just below $100.000. Imagine the viral potential if this gets pushed by Tucker Carlson and others?

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
nomadbrah said:
GoFundMe campaign to build the wall gathers half a million dollars in just two days: https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall
I donated.

[img=800x600]https://d2g8igdw686xgo.cloudfront.net/35400806_154505643886346_r.jpeg[/img]

Seems legit
Wow, what a beautiful family, and note how she looks at him, full of love and pride. His daughter clearly adores him. That's the type of family for which most of us here would sacrifice at least one limb or even nut.

I hope he's right handed though!!

Peacock
Gold Member
Cross-posting from the Syria thread - a very positive development with Trump signaling a troop withdrawal, which would be a 180-degree change of policy, and no more injured vets like that patriot above:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States said on Wednesday it has begun withdrawing U.S. forces from Syria as U.S. officials said the United States was considering pulling out all its troops as it winds up its campaign to retake territory once held by Islamic State.

"We have started returning United States troops home as we transition to the next phase of this campaign," White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said in a statement issued after President Donald Trump tweeted that "We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there."

It was not immediately clear from Sanders' statement whether all of the roughly 2,000 U.S. troops in the country would leave and if so, by when.

nomadbrah said:
I donated.

Seems legit
Up to over $575.793 and 144k shares now, all without a single media mention that I know of. Yesterday it was just below $100.000. Imagine the viral potential if this gets pushed by Tucker Carlson and others?
It's over 600K now, with this speed it will hit a million today. Then it will gain attention of media and social media.

Obviously this won't hit 1 billion which is the goal, but it could make enough noise to get politicians and Trump to understand how serious people are about this. 10 million would be a massive number to reach as a goal.

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
Lindsey was a shitlord eagle for awhile now he's a shitbird warhawk.

No ISIS lost, we don't war with Iran, Russia isn't our enemy, and Assad is aligned with the west and kills ISIS.

Kindly fuck off sir.

Some updates on the General Flynn shitshow court case:

Flynn was looking to be sentenced for no time in prison, yet I believe his lawyers pulled the "he was coerced into saying what he said earlier" and now there's a delay in sentencing.

Also the judge in Flynn's trial had pointed at the flag and accused him of treason and being a foreign agent and being disgusted and is now backpedaling:

As for the Bump Stock ban, a law suit has already been filed to stop the ban:

I have a feeling the ban will be overturned and Trump can wash his hands of this.

Sherman said:
Why doesn't Trump use his leverage as president and give a national speech explaining to the public why a wall is necessary and if we don't get it, the government will be shut down? It would take only 10 minutes in a well crafted speech for him to lay out the argument on why a wall is necessary and expose the bad intentions of the opposition. The Democraps have no case which is why they shout anyone down who opposes it. Think of it. A wall shouldn't even be controversial. If he doesn't shut the government down, he has lost interest.
Many Dems in recent history were in favour of the wall, Fake news never brings this up.