The Donald Trump thread

Easy_C said:
Thanks Lemon. Interesting to hear a take on this from someone who understands things at a higher level than the bullshit they teach in Econ 101.
You're welcome, but thank Accuride...his stuff is more accurate.

Easy_C

Crow
Wasn't my intent to say your post was completely accurate Lemon, I was just offering a compliment for putting in the effort to understand rather than just parroting academic or media dogma.

E. G. There's a lot of "redpill" people who take creature from Jekyll Island as gospel when it's basically bullshit. The Federal Reserve was NEVER designed to be controlling the economy. They were simply a share insurance pool Morgan created for the large banks to pay into, which would prevent any major bank from wrecking the economy if there was a run. Originally they were only allowed to purchase business bonds and NOT any government securities. That changed during the war when Congress forced them to start buying federal debt to fund the effort. They never returned to their intended purpose.

Easy_C

Crow
Wasn't my intent to say your post was completely accurate Lemon, I was just offering a compliment for putting in the effort to understand rather than just parroting academic or media dogma.

E. G. There's a lot of "redpill" people who take creature from Jekyll Island as gospel when it's basically bullshit. The Federal Reserve was NEVER designed to be controlling the economy. They were simply a share insurance pool Morgan created for the large banks to pay into, which would prevent any major bank from wrecking the economy if there was a run. Originally they were only allowed to purchase business bonds and NOT any government securities. That changed during the war when Congress forced them to start buying federal debt to fund the effort. They never returned to their intended purpose.

The Lizard of Oz

Crow
Gold Member
Words cannot express my love for this man. Haven't laughed this hard in a long long time.

Because at seven it's marginal, right?

What is there to say? We do not deserve DJT -- none of us do, really -- but we have him, so relish this unbelievable fact while it lasts, and Merry Christmas!

The market will bounce back, but there might be a gray period for a while. Either way, most of y'all's banter has way less to do with the deep state or Trump than anyone wants to believe. It went up from 18k to 26k just for fun? What conspiracy angle do we have for that? LOL

ms224

Woodpecker
The Lizard of Oz said:
Words cannot express my love for this man. Haven't laughed this hard in a long long time.

Because at seven it's marginal, right?

What is there to say? We do not deserve DJT -- none of us do, really -- but we have him, so relish this unbelievable fact while it lasts, and Merry Christmas!
No wonder they hate him, they are loveless, humorless, passionless NPC turds.

Merry Xmas RVF Trumpthreaders may the new year bring the mass crushing of cucks, restoration of American greatness and a return to the principles of the Enlightenment.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I’d love to see Trump put a remittance on western union payments from USA to Mexico to pay for the wall. 2% for ten years would get it done. I guess we would need that to pass through Congress or could he get that done with an executive order?

We need a wall

ms224

Woodpecker
stugatz said:
Can't they just switch to something like Venmo or PayPal? I always worried about ways to get around remittances.
I'm told those don't work too well outside the western world, especially given the banks out there, maybe someone can chime in with experience?

The local money laundering store, err walmart, is full of spanish speaking people sending money somewhere.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Let’s be real, most of the 20+ billion dollars that gets sent to Mexico from the USA every year is drug money, the cartels can’t be dealing with Walmart gift cards, or other gift cards they need cash. They will pay the 2% and continue with their business

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Mr. Accuride said:
The markets should've violently bounced upwards today but the central bank, which hitherto did not act on margin calls for some reason the past month, suddenly chose today to make all their house calls and cause a market dump. They did this knowing that there is no volume to sell into during the Christmas holidays and the last weeks of December, which exacerbates the downwards movement and triggers more margin calls.

Make no mistake, this was intentional as I have never seen this happen before in over 20 years of following the markets. The central bank is actively trying to kill Trump off. They are trying to cause a Great Depression event.

If the stock market doesn't get its violent bounce upwards soon, we are going to recreate the 1929 stock market crash.
The Trump Money Bomb SPY Profits Party (EOY Dec/Jan/Feb Puts) will continue strong into 2019 (March June Calls).

SPX Cash closes only 3 pts above 200 Week Moving Average
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/S...ses-only-3-pts-above-200-Week-Moving-Average/

SPX Cash closes at 2351 only 3 pts above 200 Week Moving Average 2348 on the SPX Weekly Chart and above the 50 Month Moving Average 2326 on the SPX Monthly Chart both are strongly respected moving averages and I expect the SPX "cash" Index to retest Major SubWave 4 to 2600 of the SuperCycle wave 4/Major SubWave 5 down to a range of 2200 to 2250.

Then we expect the Market to Reverse the 40 Year SuperCycle Wave 4 back up into SuperCycle Wave 5 to retest the ATH (SPX 2941) for a SCWave 1 = SCWave 5 or to 3455 for a SCWave 1 * 1.618 Golden Ratio = SCWave 5 extended target.

The Markets do what they are supposed to do - all things in the universe come out of balance and then move back to balance.

Just in time for a Trump Re-election Rally - These Markets Trade Globally now - beyond even the Feds ability to manipulate besides just accelerating Major SubWave 3 in Purple down over the past 4 deliciously volatile trading days...

I am now laddering in SPY calls for the Major Subwave 4 targets to 2600... due to the accelerating Momentum Down to the SPX 200 Week Moving Average - and Pro and Institutional Traders going to Cash (at 2941 and 2800) to lock in year-end positions (Profits)

I fully expect this cash to rush back into the Markets(Calls) to catch Major SubWave 4 back up to 2600 - which may look like a bungee cord of stretched kinetic energy down snapping back up.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Captainstabbin said:
This didn't take long:

Ever since conservatives rallied around a GoFundMe campaign to fund the border wall, Democrats have tried to figure out stop it in its tracks. Currently, the campaign has raised more than $16 million of its 1 billion goal.

Now, Democrats are attempting to pass legislation that would block the federal government from accepting the citizen-raised funds.

Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee on Wednesday introduced House Resolution 7332, which would “prohibit taxpayer funds from being used to build a wall between Mexico and the United States, and for other purposes.”

Currently, there are four co-sponsors: Reps. Karen Bass (D-CA), Yvette Clarke (D-NY), Marcia Fudge (D-OH) and Joaquin Castro (D-TX).

The bill has been referred to the House Judiciary Committee and the House Homeland Security Committee.

Liberals are the enemy of this country. I used to think that saying was a little overboard, but if they are this active against it’s people, it’s obvious they are.
Next step for a majority of our politicians:

TheBMan

Pelican
Mr. Accuride said:
The markets should've violently bounced upwards today but the central bank, which hitherto did not act on margin calls for some reason the past month, suddenly chose today to make all their house calls and cause a market dump. They did this knowing that there is no volume to sell into during the Christmas holidays and the last weeks of December, which exacerbates the downwards movement and triggers more margin calls.

Make no mistake, this was intentional as I have never seen this happen before in over 20 years of following the markets. The central bank is actively trying to kill Trump off. They are trying to cause a Great Depression event.

If the stock market doesn't get its violent bounce upwards soon, we are going to recreate the 1929 stock market crash.
Interesting - source???

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
I know some of "you people" don't like this guy cause he doesn't look a certain way. However a lot of times his information is pretty spot on...

"You people" just close you eyes and imagine this to be the voice of the Alpha Chad you lust for.