The Donald Trump thread

Uprising

Woodpecker
Seeing those pictures comparing Melania and Michael really puts things in perspective. It shows the dems true colors and lets their ideology shine through brightly.

This is what the dems stand for and elevate to the highest levels on their platform of the core ideology:

1. Immigrant
2. Non-English speaking
3. Non-Male
4. Non-White
5. Minority

That's 5 boxes. Let's see how Melania and Michael stack up:

1. Immigrant - Melania was born in a little Slovenian village. Michael's from Chicago. One point for Melania.

2. Non-English speaking - Melania speaks 4 other languages fluently besides English and English is not her native tongue. Michael's native language is English, but he also speaks ebonics as a foreign language. And while ebonics is tough to learn given that it has absolutely 0 grammar rules, flow or sense to the language, Melania still beats Michael 4 to 1. One point for Melania.

3. Non-Male: Melania is not only a woman, but has won beauty contests around the world as a supermodel. Michael enjoys his male fucking privilege. One point for Melania.

4. Non-White: Melania is ethnic European, Michael is ethnic African. One point for Michael.

5. Minority: While Michael enjoys those sweet, sweet African-American minority points, he also has that fucking male privilege. While Melania enjoys those sweet, sweet women's minority points, she also has that fucking white privilege. This one's a toss up and both cancel each other out. Zero points for both Melania and for Michael.

For those keeping score, Melania beat Michael 3 points to 1 on what the dems stand for and hold to the highest level of their core ideology.

Now, you would think that given this fact, that the left would love Melania. But they don't. They ignore that Melania literally checks the majority of their victimhood boxes and all that they hold dear, and give favor to Michael instead.

It's as clear as day. The dems hate white people. They like immigrants, but only the right kind of immigrants. Non-European immigrants.

I'm not going to play the "dems are the real racist" card, I hate that shtick. Although what I hate even more than that shtick is the made up word of "racist" that didn't even exist in any kind of vernacular throughout human history until the last hundred years or so.

So no, I won't play that card. Because I realize that while the dems have their "right kind" of immigrant, a large percentage of the right also has our "right kind" of immigrant as well.

Both sides think they are right. Neither side wants to give, and why would we, it's clear that our "elected officials" are based solely on demographics. It's clear how the demographics vote in The Anglosphere and over in Europe. Crystal clear. Demographics are all that matters.

This is your daily reminder - Trump: Build. That. Wall.

Uprising said:
Seeing those pictures comparing Melania and Michael really puts things in perspective. It shows the dems true colors and lets their ideology shine through brightly.

This is what the dems stand for and elevate to the highest levels on their platform of the core ideology:

1. Immigrant
2. Non-English speaking
3. Non-Male
4. Non-White
5. Minority

That's 5 boxes. Let's see how Melania and Michael stack up:

1. Immigrant - Melania was born in a little Slovenian village. Michael's from Chicago. One point for Melania.

2. Non-English speaking - Melania speaks 4 other languages fluently besides English and English is not her native tongue. Michael's native language is English, but he also speaks ebonics as a foreign language. And while ebonics is tough to learn given that it has absolutely 0 grammar rules, flow or sense to the language, Melania still beats Michael 4 to 1. One point for Melania.

3. Non-Male: Melania is not only a woman, but has won beauty contests around the world as a supermodel. Michael enjoys his male fucking privilege. One point for Melania.

4. Non-White: Melania is ethnic European, Michael is ethnic African. One point for Michael.

5. Minority: While Michael enjoys those sweet, sweet African-American minority points, he also has that fucking male privilege. While Melania enjoys those sweet, sweet women's minority points, she also has that fucking white privilege. This one's a toss up and both cancel each other out. Zero points for both Melania and for Michael.

For those keeping score, Melania beat Michael 3 points to 1 on what the dems stand for and hold to the highest level of their core ideology.

Now, you would think that given this fact, that the left would love Melania. But they don't. They ignore that Melania literally checks the majority of their victimhood boxes and all that they hold dear, and give favor to Michael instead.

It's as clear as day. The dems hate white people. They like immigrants, but only the right kind of immigrants. Non-European immigrants.

I'm not going to play the "dems are the real racist" card, I hate that shtick. Although what I hate even more than that shtick is the made up word of "racist" that didn't even exist in any kind of vernacular throughout human history until the last hundred years or so.

So no, I won't play that card. Because I realize that while the dems have their "right kind" of immigrant, a large percentage of the right also has our "right kind" of immigrant as well.

Both sides think they are right. Neither side wants to give, and why would we, it's clear that our "elected officials" are based solely on demographics. It's clear how the demographics vote in The Anglosphere and over in Europe. Crystal clear. Demographics are all that matters.

This is your daily reminder - Trump: Build. That. Wall.
First I was like...

:mindblown3:

Then I was like...

:laugh::lolwtf::clap2::laugh::jordan::laugh::eek:hshit2:

Then I was sure...

:potd:

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think the M. Obama hate is a bit excessive. Sure, she might be a bit masc, but if she inspires people from 70% obese demographics to go the gym and be more healthy, then that's a good thing.

She was also a mother of two, not easy with her professional success, and she's been happily married for 26 years without letting herself go.

PrimeTime32

Woodpecker
^^^^
Look at the difference in body language though. In 1992 she is leaning in with her arms around him smiling. Then look at the picture in 2015 with only Barack leaning in and neither of them holding each other. Looks like a marriage of convenience to me or a couple going through the motions. Or maybe he is playing up to his audience as liberals tend to show deference and worship women. But that 2015 picture is very disturbing to me.

Easy_C

Crow
Transsimian said:
I think the M. Obama hate is a bit excessive. Sure, she might be a bit masc, but if she inspires people from 70% obese demographics to go the gym and be more healthy, then that's a good thing.

She was also a mother of two, not easy with her professional success, and she's been happily married for 26 years without letting herself go.

The hate we have for her is considerably less than she has for those of us who are "white", just because we're white.

ms224

Woodpecker
Easy_C said:
Transsimian said:

The hate we have for her is considerably less than she has for those of us who are "white", just because we're white.

Oh yea professional success, a special 300k a year job for her at the local hospital once her husband got elected senator.......

budoslavic said:
Hilarious - and the black dude is just chilling in the background while the progressive sissy gets a bitch-fit.

He now has plenty of time for Twitter, Tumblr and Antifa forum rages where his viewpoints are duly appreciated.

Though it's always funny - the masculine muscular cool shitlord on the Trump side and the hysterical scrawny ugly incel on the Clinton side. Civil war does not look too promising since the military is firmly on the Trump bench.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
It’s sort of funny that of all things this is what triggers a Clinton fan(someone wearing a trump shirt). Oddly he’d probably be fine with someone wearing a Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush shirt(if such a thing exists)

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
I keep reading that Trump lied to troops by promising them a 10% pay raise. When I looked for the speeches on youtube, I've seen 2 different speeches where he mentions a pay raise this year in one, and another where he promises a pay raise in 2019, but I can't find anything where he mentions 10%, anywhere.

Like this video here from TIME, where the title of the video is "Trump Boasted 10% Raises To The Troops He Visited: The Actual Raise Is Much Lower," but he clearly says nothing about 10%.

Surely they can't be that blatantly fake news, right? Am I missing something? Did he actually promise 10% when this is blatantly false?

Okay, so here is where it gets weird. I tried to find the article in the nzherald.co.nz where I'm certain there was an article this morning where the headline clearly says that he promised a 10% pay raise, but that has been scrubbed. These kind of articles are always taken from other international news agencies, but I can't find them anywhere. I also read the same headline from another news site, but I can't remember which one. Am I going mad?

What am I missing here? I see that he's been criticised for not being correct about the exact nature and number of the pay raises. But how is it possible that the media was running stories claiming he was promising 10% when it doesn't seem there is any video of him saying that?

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
But how is it possible that the media was running stories claiming he was promising 10% when it doesn't seem there is any video of him saying that?

You’re kidding right? We get fake news 24 hours a day how “Trump is a rapist”. Or “Trump is controlled by Russia” or what have you. This doesn’t sound out of the ordinary

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
eradicator said:
But how is it possible that the media was running stories claiming he was promising 10% when it doesn't seem there is any video of him saying that?

You’re kidding right? We get fake news 24 hours a day how “Trump is a rapist”. Or “Trump is controlled by Russia” or what have you. This doesn’t sound out of the ordinary
Yeah, I agree. With stuff like that, it's easy to manipulate words to distort the facts to create fake news. Where they are able to point to some manipulated "evidence" to "prove" their point. But in this case, they're claiming he said 10%, a very precise number. I'm just wondering if I've gotten something wrong here or if there is something I'm missing.

eradicator said:
It’s sort of funny that of all things this is what triggers a Clinton fan(someone wearing a trump shirt). Oddly he’d probably be fine with someone wearing a Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush shirt(if such a thing exists)
And you might ask a normie or liberal the following:

"Why is it that Macron who has an approval rating of 20% and whose cities burn with a grass-roots protest (Yellow Vests), why is it that he is still a hero to all the media, when Trump has no economic turmoil, but is attacked constantly by the media?"

Macron still a hero despite this.